Executive Platinum Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to see them," she said later, after I'd teased another orgasm from her with my tongue. We'd climbed up onto the bed and snuggled together after I'd cum, and I'd thought she'd been sated for at least a moment also, but she wasn't. She'd cooed, cuddling next to me, and I felt her hand slide once more between her legs. When she asked if I'd use my tongue on her, I just told her to come and sit on my face, which she readily did. I knew she was still very aroused and concentrated primarily on her clit, a decision confirmed as she rolled forward, pressing her clit against my mouth. I slipped a finger into her vagina at the same time, feeling her body tense and then begin to uncontrollably shake as an agonizing "Agh! So good! So Good!" escaped her mouth. Moving off and back beside me, this time when we cuddled, we both fell asleep.

Later we found that some of the pictures came out exquisitely good. When I asked her if she'd ever really seen her pussy, she said no, and a close up series of her pussy went from her lips closed and dry, to her clit extended and glistening from her juices alone just as she had an orgasm was quite interesting. At one point she quit following directions, her fingers suddenly becoming a blur on her clit as she had an orgasm. I caught her fingers as they moved; blurring them, unmistakably confirming that she had been masturbating.

One photo in particular, with the head of my cock half in her mouth, I'm sure would be a winner in an erotic photography contest, although that will be a contest I'll never enter. `

We slept in each other's arms for nearly an hour. Although Gloria was eager to look at the pictures, I told her I was taking her to dinner first and I'd download the camera and we could evaluate the pictures when we got back. I didn't feel like cooking, but it was now late enough that the dinner time rush was over. As we returned later, I recognized the car that turned onto my street ahead of us, and instead of turning into my driveway I went past it and turned the corner.

"Where are you going?" Gloria asked puzzled. I pulled to the far side of the street behind the car that had just pulled into the neighbor's driveway.

"You said you wanted to meet Janet?"

It was easily 45 minutes later before we again headed back to the house. Just as when Bug had called while Janet and I were together and she'd wanted to speak to Janet and they'd shared phone numbers, Janet and Gloria did the same, but in person. Janet had been returning from a quick trip to the store, and when she asked us to come in for a minute, I knew it wouldn't be just a minute. I suppose it was inevitable that as well as I got along with each of my ladies, that they would also get along well, and they did. I didn't need to put in a word edgewise, within seconds they acted like old friends. When Janet suggested that I step in and say hello to her husband Rob in his room, I got the hint that perhaps I should allow them to talk without me.

Rob was curious about who was with me; I said it was Gloria, and he nodded - one of the few physical movements he could do by himself, indicating understanding. "I've got to admire you, Jim."

"Why's that?"

"I think every man dreams of threesomes, having a little action on the side, but you're the only one I've ever known that has a virtual harem."

I laughed. "It may seem that way, but I'd trade it all in an instant to have my Debs back."

"Yeah. I know. There are some things that wishing and wanting and the best doctors in the world just can't undo." I knew he was talking about himself as well as about me and Debs.

The intent was to watch the movies that we'd taken earlier, but instead I got out Debs and my DVD's. It was just something I decided was OK during dinner, and when we got home and I asked Gloria if she wanted to see them or the ones with us, she made the final decision.

"Oh wow, she's really gorgeous! Who is she?"

"That's Jenny," I said of the raven haired beauty that was smiling into the camera while giving me head, just as Gloria had earlier in the evening. Although this movie was from 20 years before, I'd always had some high-quality gear, and having transferred it to digital multiple years before, it was still in near perfect condition. "You know Debs and my friend Jenny? Bill and Jenny?"

"She couldn't orgasm, right?" Gloria asked, mixing up the story a bit. I reached down and stroked the back of her head. It hadn't taken long once I started the movie for Gloria to turn on her side, keeping her head where she could watch the movie on my big screen and hold my cock, occasionally licking and sucking as we entertained ourselves.

"She could, and did; she just had troubles with her husband who didn't know anything about women and sex, at least until we helped them out."

"Did you give her her first orgasm?"

"Truthfully I don't remember, but I doubt it. Debs and Jenny had been playing together for some time, I think she had her first orgasm from the spa jet, but I may have been her first by physical contact, or at least by a man.

Watching sex movies was just as fun with Gloria as it ever had been with Debs, or with Jenny and Bill and Debs. Seeing my wife again, seeing the fun and sex we had shared wasn't nearly as traumatic as I somehow thought it would be. Seeing us on the screen wasn't nearly as great as the movies that had been running in my mind for several years now. I was surprised to find that some of my memories had merged over the years; things that I thought I knew explicitly turned out to instead be a compilation of different scenes that we saw on the screen.

I didn't mind sharing with Gloria, although we didn't see anywhere near all of Debs and my movies before we graduated to watching our own from that afternoon. As is always the case, watching on the screen included our hands and mouths all over each other and evolved into do it ourselves, again and again. Gloria found it easy to watch with my cock in her mouth; watching me with Debs, or Jenny or herself or watching Debs or Jenny with Bill, all the while with her tongue and mouth and hand playing with me. When we reversed, with my mouth and tongue between her legs, I could hear but not watch at the same time.

It was well after midnight when we fell asleep; multiple orgasms and repeat arousals finally drove us to exhaustion. I don't know when we fell asleep, I know I awoke just before dawn with the TV still on, a faint glow lighting up the room, the playback ended. I turned the TV off, rolled over and for once went back to sleep, spooning with Gloria.

It was late morning the next day, almost noon when Gloria's phone rang. Gloria thought for sure it would be Melissa calling as nobody else ever regularly called, but I knew from the surprise in her voice it wasn't. I was just stepping out to do my Saturday pool cleaning chores and stopped, but once I knew that it didn't seem to be some emergency, I continued and headed outside.

I was almost done, perhaps half an hour or more later when Gloria appeared, phone still in hand. "Jim?"

"Yeah babe?" I asked turning and looking up from the skimmer that I'd just cleaned. Her voice sounded funny, I knew she needed to tell me something.

"It was Shirley."

Shirley. A thousand images flashed through my mind in the next instant; all images from the last couple of days. At dinner, at the bar, in the sauna - naked, in our room, seemingly even more naked as she masturbated while watching us, and we watched her. My mind wondered immediately what she was calling for, even as I said "Oh? What does she want?"

"She said she wants me to come here on temporary assignment."

"Oh really? How long is temporary?"

"Three months, at least to start with."

"It might go longer?"

"Maybe even permanent. They've got an opening for now, beginning in a few weeks, but they want to make it permanent although the permanent position hasn't been approved. They want me to take it."

"And? Did you say you'd take it?" She'd stepped up to me, stepped into my personal space. I put my hands around and behind her as she smirked up into my face.

"I said I'd have to think about it, but I thought my boyfriend might have an empty bedroom I could rent for a few months."

"An empty bedroom?" I raised an eyebrow and then bent to kiss her. "How about an empty half of a bed?"

12