All Comments on 'Executive Privilege Ch. 04'

by Keat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

Great stories. Wish I was in that company.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Hot and Exciting!

Mary Ann and Kevin's coupling in this story reads so authentically one can almost experience the feeling right along with the two of them. A very sensuous hot read! Mr Keat surely knows his way around a sex scene. Well Written! Enjoyable Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Better and better

Congratulations. This story is getting better and better. I'll certainly be looking out for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Marital Whoring Isn't Erotic

Nor arousing - just plain sick and demeaning for all. They all suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Marital Whoring Isn't Erotic

But then again I am the one reading and masturbating to stories in the "Loving Wives" category. I suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Could Have Fooled Me

Here I thought this was a really hot story only to find out that marital whoring isn't supposed to be erotic. Whoops.

Since I guess our friend "Anonymous in the USA" is the ultimate judge of what's erotic or not, I will bow to his superior taste and go hide in the corner in shame while I eagerly await the next installment in this series.

-Don Viajero

tim4522tim4522over 17 years ago
One of My Many Fantasies

Once I started reading I couldn't stop. This is just the type of scenario that I really wish could happen with me and my wife. I'd love to be involved in a swinging network and then THIS story. SOOO EROTIC. I'd LOVE to see my wife giving and receiving pleasure and as wanton as she is, I know she'd enjoy some of the attention. The rest would be okay, too - she can take it.

To repeat, a GREAT story..extreemly well written. It develops very well and got my cock hard and ready, just WISHING my wife would agree.

Regards .. Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh yes!

so good i used my dildo like the first time i got one.

Brilliant.

I'd help my man out if i knew this is what i was in for.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Nicealmost 10 years ago
What I expected!

You've developed the characters well. A slow, steady built up for me! It does lend me to the fantasy, Would I agree to this arrangement myself?

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Once again

Another 5 star averaging of Mrs Anon (I assume). I was surprised that Lisa wasn't Kevin's first, but that's coming up soon, I hope. Have to believe Lisa's husband won't be happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous