Executive Retreat

Story Info
She needed that.
2.5k words
3.92
30.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work as an executive in a large New York trading firm, my days are never calm and relaxed.

For the past few weeks, work had been busier and more tumultuous than usual. I was really in need of some relief.

On Friday evening as I opened the front door to our home, I was surprised to find that my husband had set the table with a splendid meal. I quickly changed into comfortable clothes and we sat at the table and enjoyed a relaxing candlelight dinner. The combination of fantastic food and several glasses of my favorite champagne soon made me forget all the stresses of the week.

After we had finished dinner, he rose, walked over to my seat, and lifted me up from the table, carrying me into the bathroom. As he ran the hot bath for me, he lit the candles he had placed around the tub, filling the room with a soft glow. He kneeled on the floor outside the tub and washed my back, as we continued to look into each other's eyes, catching up on the things we hadn't had time for since I had become so busy.

The food, the wine, the warm water, and his loving attention melted away the weariness of my day, and I found myself more relaxed than I had been in a very long time.

When I was ready to get out, he wrapped me in a big soft towel and carried me into the bedroom. He looked into my eyes as he lowered me onto the bed, rolled me over onto my stomach, and treated me to a splendid massage. The warmth of the oil, and it's luxurious scent took me to another place.

As he rubbed my muscles, I surrendered to the strength of his hands and let go. His strong hands roamed freely over my body, and as he worked the muscles of my hips and thighs, I could feel myself becoming aroused.

He asked me to roll over, and he set to work on my front. His hands caressed me all over and I felt my labia swell as his fingers traced across my stomach, I could feel myself getting aroused, and I began to ache for him to touch my clitoris, which I'm sure now stood at attention. My pussy was warm, and I'm sure he could smell the aroma of my arousal, and each time his soft fingers came near to brushing my clit, my hips would arch up to meet his touch, but each time he moved away before making the delicious contact I was craving.

He would work his way up to my breasts and do the same, each time caressing them, but never making contact with my achingly hard nipples. As he worked my skin, I moved my legs further and further open, hoping the sight of my swollen pussy would draw his touch. After he had done this for quite some time, I was beginning to think I would come without any direct contact, my legs were splayed wide open on the bed and I could feel my warm juices dripping down the crack of my ass. I was beginning to lose myself in lust, when suddenly he stopped.

I heard him reaching for something under the bed, and then he took my right wrist and gently stretched it to the corner of the bed, tying a cord around it. I was still rocking my hips and moving my legs, too lost in lust to protest as he did the same with my other wrist.

As I tested the bounds lazily, wanting to come badly, and not caring that I was restrained, he moved down to my feet and soon he had both my ankles tied wide to the corners of the bed. I was completely exposed and helpless in this position, but it only added to my excitement.

He moved up and gazed deeply into my eyes. We kissed and he whispered, "I know you've been working very hard, honey I hope you enjoy your present."

My tongue explored his, and we were locked in a passionate kiss as he slipped a blindfold over my eyes and moved out of my reach. My clitoris was throbbing, my pussy was hot, and my body ached for penetration as I writhed on the bed. I heard him gasp at my beautiful display of lust. I could feel his eyes on me, enjoying the splendor of my breasts, my stomach, my hips, and the hot wetness of my aroused pussy, which now filled the room with it's lusty feminine scent.

Then I felt his warm breath on my face as his lips slowly explored it's contours. He followed down under my chin and the slope of my neck, pausing to taste my skin. Moving further, his lips explored my breasts.

My nipples were particularly sensitive and they burned deliciously as he teased them, brushing them first lightly with his lips, and pulling at them with his warm soft tongue. I was feeling all of this directly in my clit as he drew my nipples into his mouth and softly bit them.

He moved downward, and my body responded. I couldn't help but rotate my hips up to meet him, thrusting my mound into the air, trying to unite my clit and his lips, but straining against my bonds, I couldn't find him and settled down onto the bed, frustrated. It was then I felt his warm breath across my mons, tickling the short hairs there, moving slowly down, first tugging at my wet outer labia, and then lapping lightly at my clit.

He teased me mercilessly for what seemed like an eternity, bringing me several times to the brink, but no further.

Then his tongue stopped. I moaned and my body launched up off the bed, as if searching with a mind of its own for the warm wetness of his mouth. I felt the bed moving, and his legs brushed my shoulder, his hand touched my face and moved my head to one side, and a finger gently opened my mouth and drew out my tongue.

I felt the familiar texture of the head of his hard cock, the softness of its underside, and I recognized the taste of his warm arousal. I tongued the underside of his cock and I could hear his breath quicken, I licked the sensitive areas around the opening, and ran my tongue down the length of his hard shaft.

I could tell he was nearing an orgasm and I almost came myself in anticipation of swallowing his hot cream. As I was about to speed up, he pulled away.

I searched for his cock with my tongue, but gave up as I felt the bed move slightly and a warm tongue again began to explore my soaked pussy.

He licked along my sensitive outer lips, using his tongue to spread them open, and then to stroke the sensitive areas inside. He used his stiff tongue to explore around the opening of my vagina, now gaping open and hot, it was trying to suck his tongue into it. I shifted my hips trying to get more of it into me.

I felt the bed shift again, I felt two knees at the sides of my ribs, and a hard cock brushed my lips. I opened my mouth to take it in, and his familiar penis once again slipped into my willing mouth. I savored its saltiness and the broadness of its shaft for a few seconds, and I could hear his quickening breath. The tongue continued to stroke my swollen clit, as two fingers spread my engorged lips out, holding them open.

And then, my blood ran cold for a second. It suddenly hit me that the tongue that was dancing so skillfully on my pussy was not attached to the cock that pushed gently in and out of my mouth. An involuntary moan escaped my lips from around it, a wave of warm wet juices ran down from my aching vagina.

My pussy contracted hard on the stranger's skillful tongue. Letting my husband's cock fall out of my mouth, I came. The delicious waves of the orgasm overtook me, and my hips thrusted involuntarily.

I lost track of time, but soon my body was again being caressed, sometimes by two hands, sometimes by more, it became difficult to tell. The idea that a stranger had shared this with me, and he had been, no doubt, gazing into the wet salmon of my pussy, excited me to no end, and I could feel the familiar warmth welling up in me as my juices again began to spill out past my lips.

The hands near my hips were replaced by a familiar tongue, I could now tell it was my husbands, and it began a slow motion down to my crotch. I spread my legs against the ropes to receive it, opening myself to its warm pleasure.

I felt the bed move, and the strangers cock brushed my lips. I stuck my tongue out to meet it, and was greeted by its unfamiliar saltiness. I circled its swollen head with my tongue, and then sucked it into my mouth, as my lover at my cunt moved down and swabbed the rim of my anus with his strong tongue, ever so slightly dipping into it.

The stranger began to rock his cock back and forth, and as his breathing picked up, I doubled my efforts with my mouth. At the last moment he pulled away, making a popping sound as he left the soft warmth of my sucking mouth. I searched with my tongue to find its sweet head, but did not succeed.

I laid back and enjoyed the sensory experience.

The stranger had moved down to my chest and was lightly pinching my erect nipples with his fingers, sending electric shocks down to my clit, while just below it, my lover's expert tongue thrilled me as it circled my relaxing anus. My juices were beginning to flow as I enjoyed the attention of two men at once.

I could feel the warmth of another orgasm beginning to build deep in my pussy.

Then at the same time, the tongue on my nipples pulled back, and my lover moved gently away from my anus, only to be replaced by licks of the stranger, softly circling my clit.

I felt knees brush my shoulders and instinctively stuck out my tongue to search for his hot salty cock. The stranger increased his rhythm on my clit and I needed a cock in my mouth as I desperately searched for something to suck on. I brushed something warm, and then gave it a good long lick when I realized that for the first time ever, I had just tasted a woman's cream.

By the sounds that escaped from her, I could tell I was hitting the right spots as I began to explore her warm softness. I wished the blindfold was gone so I could see the gaping pussy that was being lowered onto my face.

I loved the feel of her soft lips, the taste of her warm flowing juices, and the texture of her hard clitoris under the point of my tongue as it reached the top of her warm flower. I could hear her breathing hard, and as she bent down to lap at my soaked cut, her hips widened and she opened to me as I pleasured her. I was aching to have a cock buried deep in my pussy, but was loving the way her body responded to my mouth.

We were locked in a 69 bringing each other closer to the brink. I could wait no longer and for the second time, the waves that had been building up broke and I was overtaken by an orgasm even stronger than the last.

My orgasm triggered her and she shook involuntarily as she came on my tongue. I continued to lap up her warm juices as the waves of her pleasure subsided, and soft purring moans escaped her.

She lifted her body away, and as I lay there spent, I felt the ropes being gently untied, hands I had long since lost track of their owners, caressed me.

They lifted me up off the bed, and then lowered me down over some muscular hips. A hand on my lower back pushed my hips down, and I felt the bulbous head of the strangers cock brush my inner thighs. My pussy tensed at the prospect of having the hardness that it was craving.

I lowered myself down onto the thick shaft, slowly working it in, savoring every inch of him as he stretched my warm pussy open. When I had him completely inside of me, I began to move my hips, my breasts bouncing, when I felt a pair of hands slow me down to a stop.

Another hand grabbed my hair and gently bent me forward, until my lips brushed against the warm pussy I had been licking earlier. As I began to lick at her warm clit, I felt a tongue again circling my anus. This in combination with the cock that I held tightly inside my pussy was almost more that I could take. I let out a whimper and instinctively pushed back into the tongue as it entered my ass, sending warm waves of pleasure throughout my pelvis.

I picked up the pace of my tongue on her pussy, and tried to move enough to get some motion on the swollen cock inside of me.

I felt the tongue on my ass move away, to be replaced by a well lubricated finger. It pushed past my opening, welcomed, and deep inside. I could feel the finger stroking me, sometimes touching the cock that was separated only by a thin membrane. My ass relaxed further, opening to the sensation of a second finger sliding in.

I was about to come, but held back, focusing on the wet pussy in front of me. The two fingers moved slowly in and out as my open anus gripped them. The next thing I was aware of was the momentary pressure of my lover's cock against my hole as it stretched to accommodate the wide head of his cock. I held still and relaxed as I felt my anus open, and then the head was in and all I was aware of was the combined fullness of two cocks inside of me.

I was full of cock and I moaned as my two lovers began to move in and out of my well filled holes. The sight of this pushed the woman I was licking over the edge and her juices flowed out of her and I felt myself coming uncontrollably. I had never come so hard, and as my muscles contracted over the two cocks inside of me, I felt them both coming, splashing me with their hot seed.

We all collapsed onto a sea of sweating bodies. I felt the cocks slowly pulling out of me, and I rolled over and fell into a deep, exhausted sleep.

As I woke up the next morning, my husband and I made soft sweet love, and I thanked him for planning such a wonderful time. "Just wait" I said, "your birthday is coming up next month."