All Comments on 'Executive Retreat'

by shivadancer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

It's a shame that a third must suddenly appear in a well-told story! Which husband is so stupid in reality and invites someone else to fuck his wife? Only really mentally ill people would do that! And all your rascal palaver that it is o.k. is just stupid laundry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well the third person

Brought the divorce paperwork with them.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Excellently!

It takes a lot of confidence, trust, and maturity to invite another man into your wife (pun intended) without a prior arrangement. Assuming this was previously arranged, it sounded like it worked out well!

Highly erotic, sensuous, and well described for so short a story.

Kudos!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So for the husbands birthday is she going to fuck two guys while he does nothig like the spinless shit all cucks are?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Matt

This was a cuck and whore story, what were you expecting from this author?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@Matt

Seriously? Are you really that dumb that you come to a category specifically about wives having sex with other people and then you whine like a little bitch when the story actually has exactly that? You and 26thnc must be rump rangers together. Both of you make the most ignorant comments.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Just

Just garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous