Executive Selection - Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his partner knelt between Kaia's thighs and began to apply the best tongue in the business, Jack released Narelle from the ropes and chains that spread-eagled her above the bed. A moment later the two girls were lying side by side on their backs, Narelle with her head hanging over one end of the bed even as Philippe busied himself going down on Kaia at the other.

"Mon Dieu!" Philippe exclaimed, coming up for air for a moment and looking at Jack with surprise. "But this girl tastes exquisite!"

"You sure you're not confusing juices?" Jack joked.

"Non, mon ami: and vive la difference! I tell you, this is the sweetest pussy I have eaten in twenty years." He looked at the girl in question and added, "Cherie, if it was a matter only of the taste of a woman, the job would be yours. But it gives me no regret to say that I shall have to explore every aspect of you before it is possible to reach a decision."

"Oh my God," Kaia replied, in something between a moan and a giggle. "If you must!"

They all laughed until Philippe lowered his face back down to Kaia's pussy, quickly extending her giggles into little gasps as he worked his magic with tongue and lips and teeth. Meanwhile Jack turned his full attention to Narelle, who had been looking up at him rather expectantly, from an upside-down perspective.

"Suck my cock, sweetie, and get me good and hard."

She reached out for him without hesitation and began to stroke his shaft expertly, while licking thirstily all around the head of his cock. He was rock hard in moments and gladly gave himself up to the ministrations of a girl who was so obviously mistress of her art.

"I can taste her on you," she said during a brief pause, "Philippe is right, she's sweet as."

"Perhaps you can taste her for yourself later, while one of us has you from behind. Would you like that?"

The young Aussie nodded, filling her mouth with cock as she did so - and in the process creating a beautiful bobbing sensation. He quickly concluded that she had one of the most wonderful techniques he had ever encountered - and also that she was up for going all the way.

"I want to deep-throat you now, sweetie."

He made it a simple statement of fact and she accepted it without demur. She was already perfectly positioned, so all he had to do was lean forwards and glide his cock over her tongue all the way to the back of her mouth and then right down her throat. As he did so, he was presented with the wonderful sight of her whole lithe, curvaceous body laid out beneath him, the landing strip that led to her pussy so close that he could easily have reached down and kissed it. He could equally well have kissed Kaia, whose mouth was level with Narelle's midriff and which was at that moment wide open in a cry of ecstasy, as Philippe drove her crazy with the best cunnilingus she had ever experienced.

"Gaga...gaa!"

The choking sounds made Jack realise he was in danger of choking his own girl and he withdrew quickly, loving the sensation of her throat against the head of his cock as he did so; and then the soft bed of her tongue as he rested there while she drew breath. He looked down enquiringly - and without hesitation she hooked her hands around the back of his thighs and drew him forwards again, so that his cock slid beautifully back down her throat. He got totally into it then, holding himself in place with his hands on her breasts and fucking her throat slowly and deliciously until she started gagging again.

Amazed at her willingness, Jack tweaked her nipples and relished the sensation of her lips and tongue working his cock, before she urged him on once more. He thought about going 69 but decided he was having too much fun and she seemed happy enough, so he kept fucking her mouth and throat until he saw Philippe rise up from between Kaia's thighs and with scarcely a pause proceed to drive his cock into the young Kiwi's sopping wet cunt. Jack didn't need to hear her gasp of pleasure to conclude that it was a good idea to follow suit, so he withdrew his cock from Narelle's lovely mouth and instructed her to change positions.

As she sat up, the first thing Narelle saw was Philippe energetically fucking Kaia, who was taking it with obvious delight. But even as she looked round to ask Jack if that was what he wanted, Philippe rearranged Kaia's legs higher, so that they were up over his shoulders. In a smooth, practised motion he pulled out of her pussy and repositioned himself at the entrance to her other hole: and both girls simultaneously gave a little cry of fear.

All three of them watched, fascinated, as the most experienced lover in the room gently but firmly pressed his cock into Kaia's anus - and saw it suddenly pop open to receive him.

Each of them responded differently. Kaia had seemed transfixed, like a rabbit mesmerised by a snake; and as it penetrated her she gave a small, sharp scream and threw her head back. Philippe looked at her gravely as he applied pressure, before giving a quiet sigh of contentment as he entered where only one man had ever gone before. Jack smiled at the easy skill of his friend, at the loveliness of the girl and at the completeness of her surrender. Narelle let out another little cry of fear, touching Jack on the arm and imploring, "Please, not in the arse again... I couldn't take it."

He smiled at her and spoke softly, even as her friend was crying out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy each time Philippe's long but mercifully thin cock thrust deeper into her. "Don't worry, my sweet, that's not the way I want you. Just lie back down with your legs over the edge of the bed and let's have a really good, old-fashioned fuck."

The young Australian smiled in relief and did as she was told, settling down on the bed and spreading her thighs for him; and he wondered, not for the first time, at how blessed he was to have such a beautiful girl so eager to be fucked by him.

Naturally he enjoyed every inch of her before he did actually fuck her; and every inch of Narelle was every bit as fabulous as Philippe had promised. For such an athletic girl she kissed surprisingly tenderly, although interrupted somewhat by concern for her friend. Kaia was crying out in evident pain just two feet away - but Phillipe was remorseless and there was no doubt he knew what he was doing. Eventually her cries became moans of ecstasy and Jack could feel the girl beneath him relax, as her friend was transported to a realm where pain and pleasure were one.

Jack lingered long over her breasts, which were a charming handful adorned with small, pert and very pink nipples, one more sensitive than the other. She giggled when he flicked them with his tongue and squealed when he nibbled them with his teeth.

He took a rambling route down to her pussy, exploring every contour and paying great attention to the insides of her thighs before finally settling down to eat her. Philippe had already prepared the way and her dark pink fleshy lips were quite flushed and swollen. She was mustier than Kaia and she groaned as he tasted her. He didn't use his fingers except to gently tease her clitoris, making far more use of his tongue; but altogether she was so ready that he decided not to keep her waiting longer.

Her eyes had already asked him to be gentle and he had smiled back the reassurance that she needed. Although she had been well used already, she was also intimately acquainted with the fact that Jack's cock had much greater girth than Philippe's: and when he arranged her as he wanted her, she cooperated with an unquestioning trust that won high marks.

He entered her very slowly, loving the silky smoothness of her as she opened to receive him. She was much tighter than Kaia and had a beautific smile on her face all the way in. When he was so deep that his balls were nudging her bottom, they found to their mutual delight that they were a perfect fit. The whole length of him was inside her and he could feel soft, hot girl embracing him completely.

He kissed her deeply and then pulled back and started to fuck her as he sensed she wanted to be fucked: slowly and tenderly at first, as if he was truly making love to her. He actually did love her body and the taste of her - strawberries and cream, it must have been partly her lipstick - and her thighs were soft yet strong as she wrapped her legs around him. Each time he thrust into her she gasped out sweet little cries of delight; and yet she had not lost control, for she raised her abdomen to push back against each thrust and used the muscles of her vagina to squeeze his cock, long and slow.

Gradually Jack began to increase the pace of their coupling, building it up harder and faster until her breasts bounced with every thrust and she was crying out with the joy of it and to his surprise she came beneath him, convulsing and then subsiding while he was still rock hard inside her.

For a moment Jack considered continuing; but Narelle gave a deep sigh of contentment and seemed almost to pass out, so he decided to let her lie and enjoy her friend once more instead. It was easily done. As he withdrew from one girl, the other's open mouth was only a couple of feet away from his still rampant cock. It was open and available because Philippe was now fucking her in the arse from behind with such gusto that Jack had only to take her firmly by the hair to guide his cock between her lips. She opened her eyes as he did so and scored many bonus points by the way she adapted to this new situation. In fact Jack was hugely impressed that she managed to give him a half decent blow job even while being so remorselessly butt fucked.

For a while he enjoyed the sensation of Kaia's mouth engulfing his cock each time that Philippe slammed into her; and the two men exchanged glances as they enjoyed her, silently agreeing on what was going to happen next. Philippe began pulling out for awhile so as to give her time to get properly to work on Jack's cock with her lips and tongue; and then driving back into her so that she was simultaneously impaled from both ends. The poor girl was barely five foot five and as Jack felt his cock slide past her tonsils, it occurred to him that there couldn't be more than fifteen inches between the tip of his cock in her throat and that of Philippe's in her arse.

Enjoyable though it was to have her so completely, she was scarcely more able to participate than a rag doll. Jack wanted to enjoy her in a way that was both more intimate and more intense, so he nodded to Philippe that it was time to take things to another level. As both men withdrew from her, Kaia gave a bone-deep groan and collapsed face down on the bed, helpless and utterly vulnerable.

It took only seconds before her vulnerability was exploited to the full. Philippe lay down on the bed and Jack pulled her up and instructed her to ride his partner, cowboy style. She was way beyond any kind of resistance now and mounted the Frenchman's cock without demur, sinking down onto its awesome length with an equally long sigh of contentment. Philippe took her firmly by the hips and set the pace, starting her at a gentle canter. No sooner had she got fully into the rhythm than Jack took position on the bed behind her, kneeling between both her legs and Philippe's. With one hand he took her by the hair and pushed her forward and down towards his partner, who reached up to kiss her without even breaking the rhythm of their coupling. As he did so, Jack used his other hand to guide the head of his cock to her still gaping arsehole. It took a little manoeuvring and the application of some force, because his cock was so much thicker than Philippe's, but in the end he got both hands on her shoulders and pulled her back onto him whilst thrusting forwards with his hips. She cried out, "Oh God, no!" even as he said, "Oh God, yes!" and suddenly the head of his cock disappeared into her anus just as Philippe thrust deep into her vagina. Kaia gave out a sort of continuous scream as both men began to fuck her with a ruthless synchronicity. At first their thrusts were alternating, one driving into the girl while the other was withdrawing, but gradually they changed their timing until they were plunging into her together and she was making sounds like nothing she had ever uttered before in her life because what she was feeling was like nothing she had ever felt before. It was monstrous, it was impossible, she couldn't take it any more - and yet it was so good.

For their part, Jack and Philippe loved the sensation of their cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane between Kaia's vagina and anus; and the smell of her and the sounds coming from her as she was used to distraction were something primeval. The feeling of fucking her to the core of her being was sublime, not least because she had abandoned herself to what was being done to her.

Having now explored all three of her holes, Jack was very content to remain where he was, for besides being voluptuously soft, Kaia was also surprisingly roomy in the vagina and he preferred the greater tightness of her arse as he approached climax.

Taking firm grip of her shoulders, he increased his tempo, feeling Philippe keep pace as he did so. Before long they were having the girl at full gallop and her screams had been replaced by the most guttural of sounds, her head hanging down so that her hair fell over Philippe's face and the Frenchman was able to study her expression from a range of about six inches as she came. He later told Jack that it was like watching someone literally die of pleasure, as if he had driven a knife of pure ecstasy into her heart.

Just before Kaia fainted, both men came inside her so hard that they were left completely spent. They lay there in a heap, as if cooked in their own juices, unable to move or speak. In the end it was Narelle, watching from across the bed, who summed it all up and summoned them back to the land of the living.

"So, I guess she passed, right?"

Lying flat on his back, Jack began to laugh. It almost hurt to do so but eventually he raised himself up on his elbows and looked at the body of the slain girl beside him. Then he looked over to her friend and smiled acknowledgement.

"Cum Laude."

They all laughed then, even Kaia, magically raised by laughter from the dead.

"Both of you passed, my dears," agreed Philippe, kissing Kaia tenderly on the forehead while patting her gently and fondly on the pussy. "With flying colours".

"Please tell me you're not going to do me like that, too?"

"Much as I'd love to," said Jack, "I honestly couldn't. Right now all I want to do is take a shower and sleep for about a hundred years."

"Thank God for that," replied Narelle with a mixture of humour and relief. Then a thought struck her and she enquired, "Who's going to sleep with who?"

Kaia stretched languidly and announced, unequivocally. "I want to sleep with Philippe."

It was a surprisingly strong statement from someone who until that moment had been so submissive - but her instincts were clearly well honed.

"That is perfect, ma cherie," Philippe confirmed, "For I look forward to enjoying you again in the morning - and Jack has not yet had the full pleasure of Narelle. He may appear rather deflated now but I assure you, he will rise with the sun."

Narelle looked from Philippe to Jack, her mouth open as if to say something but in the end she just nodded and said, "Oh well, I guess that's fair. If that's what you want, Jack?"

"What I want right now is for us to wash each other very tenderly in the shower and then fall asleep in each other's arms. Let the morning take care of itself."

"That certainly sounds good to me." Narelle stood up, fabulous in her nakedness, and asked simply, "Which room are we in?"

"This way," Jack said, getting up and guiding her to the door. As he did so, he slipped his hand down to her bottom, took her left buttock firmly in his grasp and gave her a squeeze that was at once intimate and affectionate. "Philippe is right, by the way."

"How do you mean?"

"You're already through to the next stage and you don't need to worry about anything in that respect: but I do always wake up with a raging hard on and I know exactly how I want you to take care of it."

"No whips or chains, this time?"

"Purely as God intended."

"Thank God for that."

"And every way that God intended."

"You mean...?"

"Oh yes. Every which way."

The young Australian thought for a moment, then looked sideways at this man who had already taken her to realms of pleasure she had never known before: and she grinned.

"No worries." She reached around and gave that nice, tight arse of his a squeeze right back. "Bring it on."

12