Executive Series - The CEO Pt. 01

Story Info
My pussy in exchange for project #1's funding.
1.4k words
3.95
31.6k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I joined this company almost a year ago, and it is my first time attending the management core team's budget allocation planning session in preparation for next year's project portfolio spends. These sessions are normally done off-site, and for this year, it will be held in one of our partner hotels overseas. I have two huge projects that I need budget for, so the past week and a half has been really hectic. I was working long hours that I didn't even have time to pack my stuff, good thing I have a sweet and loving husband who packed my stuff for me.

I took the last flight out so I could spend time with my family before my business trip. My husband and I had a good fuck before he brought me to the airport, and I would love to go for a few more rounds but I can't miss my flight. On the way to the airport, he asked me to take off my bra and thongs and leave it with him. I was hesitant at first, put his persistence made me horny so I obliged. I was wearing a jacket on top of my tube top, so my protruding nipples were covered, but I did have a bit of a camel toe on my tight jeans, but it did make me feel really sexy.

I got to my hotel late, so I took a quick shower then went on to fix my clothes for the next 2 days. As I went through the stuff my husband packed for me, I panicked a bit as he did not pack any panties for me! I initially thought he forgot to put them in my suitcase, but when I saw that he packed my thigh-high stockings and suspenders, as well as my cup-less bra, I knew he pulled a fast one on me! I immediately gave him a call to tell him how pissed I was, but he managed to sway me into giving him a virtual show on video call with his sweet and naughty virtual advances instead.

The next morning, I was still struggling on what I should wear, but I didn't have much choice and had to make do with what I have. I decided to wear my thigh-highs and suspenders under my skirt, and used my tube to cover my tits under my white polo shirt. The sessions for the day were intense and I managed to present only one of my projects. I thought it went well but I was disappointed that the day's session ended with no sign off from our CEO yet. My manager, Rose, asked me to try and get the CEO's inputs on what else was needed to get his approval before the evening's socials started.

I decided to freshen up in my room, and as I made my way, I caught a break and chanced upon our CEO in the elevator. I asked him what was lacking in my presentation, and he said that if I have time, he can meet me in his suite in 10 minutes so we can discuss before the evening events started. I freshened up really quickly in my room then I made my way to the CEO suite. When I got there, he led me inside then he sat on his office chair. He asked me a few questions about my project, which was expected, but what surprised me was I got a feeling that he was checking me out as I stood in front of him.

"What would you do to get the funding that you need?" he asked.

"Anything, sir. Just tell me what else you are looking for, and I can include it in my proposal." I replied.

"Did you say anything?" he asked, as he got up from my chair and stood in front of me.

"Yes, sir." I responded once again.

With that, he pulled me closer to him and started feeling my cheeks and my neck. I was a bit surprised and didn't know what to do or expect! "I don't usually do this, in fact you are the first one, but I've been observing you the whole day and you have this certain appeal that gave me a hard every time I see you." he said, while he slowly unbuttoned my shirt, exposing the black tube covering my tits. I was shocked and speechless, but at the same time, I was kind of liking the indecent proposal kind of vibe my CEO was giving me. "I'll sign off on the budget you need right after I get to test how this feels." he said, as cupped my ass and my cunt, while he helped me kneel on his chair and bend forward. Before I could say anything, he suddenly raised up my skirt, exposing my bare pussy and ass.

"Ooh, you went commando! I guess you were ready to do anything for my signature indeed." he said as he felt my slit.

I was going to respond and explain why I had no undies, but as soon as I opened my mouth, he gave my ass a slap which caused me to flinch as it stung a bit. He continued feeling my pussy, running his fingers thru my clit and my labia, and in no time, I could feel my pussy juices flowing. After a few more strokes, I felt his cock slide inside my soaking cunt very slowly. I did not see how big his cock was, but I knew he was well endowed as I felt his meat fill my pussy. He fucked me in a slow rhythm, going deep with each thrust, making me moan with pleasure with every thrust he made. He then reached over to pull my tube up, exposing my small tits and stiff nipples, and he went on to fondle them as he fucked me from behind.

After a few minutes, he said, "Turn around. I would love to see your lovely face as I fuck you." as he pulled his cock out of my cunt. He helped me sit on his chair facing him, then he went on to spread my legs and continued piercing my pussy with his big cock. He went on with his steady fucking motion, not too fast, not too slow, but always deep! From time to time, he would play with my nipples, or would ask me to suck his fingers, and I just obliged with whatever he wanted to do to me. After a few minutes, I felt my orgasm building, and I guess he felt it too as my cunt began to spasm around his dick, so he began rubbing my clit as he continued to fuck me!

A few seconds later, I was shivering in front of him as I reached the big O! He enjoyed watching me wince in pleasure, but did not stop fucking my cunt. A few thrusts after, it was my turn to feel a spasm from his cock, and I knew he was about to cum. After a few seconds, I felt is warm jizz spray across the walls of my cunt. Good thing I was on the pill so I didn't get worried that he exploded inside of me! As he pulled his cock out, he continued holding my legs apart as he enjoyed the cream pie dripping from my cunt.

Without saying a word, he went to his table and signed the budget proposal I brought along with me. He handed it over to me then asked me to get dressed and prepare to go to the evening socials. I asked if I could use the comfort room to wash off his cum from my pussy, but he said "No, leave it there, let it drip from your cunt as we enjoy the night with the rest of the folks." I once again had no choice, so I put my clothes back on, then I left the room ahead of him to make my way to the evening event. As I stepped out, he said "You also need the other project funded right? We discuss that tomorrow."

When I got to the event, I went straight to Rose to show her the CEO's approval for the budget we requested for. "I'm proud of you! Let's get the other one approved tomorrow." she said as she gave me a hug. All I could do was smile and say, "Yes, I'll get that done, whatever it takes." With that, she handed me a glass of wine and offered me a toast. We went on to enjoy the night with the rest of the management core team, while I tried to make sure that my CEO's jizz won't drip below my skirt's hem.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I rate this story as five stars. Some commenters think women don't ear tube tops for busnenss. They do, and my former wife used tube tops and flirty tops to get ahead,

My former wife did similar stuff to get ahead. She was in advertising (media buyer) sales (publishing and then sales of big ticket telecommunications equipment.

In university, she was very much a flirt, wearing somewhat unbuttoned cotton cardigan, without a bra, showing her cute midriff and her pokies. She liked to show off. It was the early 80s with the famous Farrah Fawectt Majors poster of her in a skimpy red top and Playboy magazine covers with the models showing their nipples, Boobs and nips were par or the course for business.

We got married right after graduations and moved to the big city from our university town..

She and i agreed it was OK for her to use her boobs to get ahead. She was cute, 110 pounds, with 34Bs and large brown nips. She said "to get ahead, it is it is not how big your boobs are, but how undressed your boobs are"..

***In summer, she wore She wore sundresses, sheer blouses with mesh bras and tube tops, Yes, tube tops.***

Her style was to wear an upscale Lady Hardy Amies women's blazer or Ports jacket and when it was right to take off her jacket;' leaving her in a very skimpy top. She was than able able to get the signature she needed, whether for a media buy campaign or a major order of books or telecom equipment

In winter, she showed off as he needed to and wanted to. She wore wore crew neck, v-neck or turtleneck sweaters under her jacket, with either an underwire sheer bra or no bra. She was was comfortable with gradually pulling her sweater up over her boobs and off completely and unsnapping any front-opening bra to show her boobs. In winter some skin was even more appreciated,

For very big clients or deals, she was OK with letting her boobs getting fondled and kissed. Once, a major client, after a industry dinner, came with her in the taxi to our place. He fingered her while kissing her boobs. She walked in an and asked me to make love to her right away, which I did

Basically by being a bit flirty, and using a cute wardrobe, she made much more money ans did more travl than if she was teaching school, the usual destination of people with a BA in English literature, specializing in Chaucer! And I, as her then husband, was 100% on board with her style and approach,

PS: My former wife and i are now divorced, but we are cordial when we see each other. That is the best and most appropriate way. after a divorce.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Realistic and erotic

It's refreshing to read this type story, from a female perspective!

It was too short, however. You don't explain if your husband wants the show you off, if you're an exhibitionist, if you're a hot wife and you both get off sharing your Hotwire the experiences, or that they the CEO is raping you.

When you say the CEO is big, how much bigger than your husband? Do you prefer bigger, fatter, and/or longer? Is it painful initially? Pleasurable or just different?

Has this happened before? Do you like it and intend to repeat? Are you going to tell your husband? How will he take it and what might happen?

No need to answer, these are just a few things to contemplate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just for all you people beating up the writer this happens often . The fuck fest that goes on in big companies in totally out of control. A few guys at different companies all said there big parties were glorified orgies. The higher ups had Apts to take girls to fuck so it was more discrete that hotels which many have pi’s lurking around taking pics . One would say the guys didn’t even have to push because the woman were using their bodies to secure jobs and promotions. There was this one woman who’s hubby was good friends with one of the higher ups . She was a sweetheart that you couldn’t help but like . Married for 25 years , four kids but was fucking three of the top guys including hubbies friend and he flaunted it. He would tell guys to watch her walk slowly after a long lunch that he fucked her ass and at big functions would always pal around with her hubby only to go to other guys and tell them he just had her give him a bj in the bathroom. I guess he said she did make a big salary with a secure position and a ton of free time and perks. Even on time on a business trip he was on also . They won a really huge client and celebrated she got a giant bonus check also. The were in a suite of one of them and were drinking and all decided to take X . That night she was fucked by all three . They had pics and video. The next day after a triple team in the morning she was mortified with her actions even though under the influence and told them that was way over board and would never repeat that and they understood. She had breakfast with my friend and kinda vented to him . He told her that everyone knew about her and them . He explained how everyone loves her but don’t like how she makes her husband look and how his friend goes out of his way to humiliate him behind his back by telling everyone. She really felt bad hearing that and pulled back from him but not the other two. Sorry about the long winded story but just telling howthis happens every day

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ffs

How many more stupid husbands have sluts for wives both with shit for brains

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another cheating wife with boss plot. I guess all the good cheating wife stuff is used up now.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Taking Employee at a Party Boss takes a married female employee.in Loving Wives
My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 01 Older gent invites young married couple to his holiday home.in Loving Wives
No More the Soccer Mom Pt. 01 A wife applies for a job at her husband's company.in Loving Wives
Workout with Husband's Friend A faithful wife spends an evening with husband's good friend.in Loving Wives
Monica's Affair Monica gets taken on a business trip with her boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories