Executive Series - The CEO Pt. 02

Story Info
I fuck the boss to get project #2 funded.
1.2k words
3.91
20.8k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the second day of our budget planning sessions, and knowing that I would have another long day which includes presenting to the board and fucking the CEO for my budget, I decided to wake up early and spend some time to take a hot bath and relax. I was barely fifteen minutes into my hot bath when I was interrupted by a call from my boss Rose. She asked me to meet her for breakfast in ten minutes as we needed to discuss my second project urgently. I couldn't understand what the urgency was until she told me that given the tight schedule for the day, the CEO wanted me to present to him at 8 A.M., over breakfast, to make sure my project proposal gets heard. I got out of the tub immediately so I could dress up and meet Rose for breakfast.

Like yesterday, I had a dilemma on what to wear given that my husband only packed naughty lingerie for me. I went with my black mini skirt with no undies, cup-less bra under my semi see-through white button down blouse, and a blazer to cover my nipples which were slightly visible through my blouse. I then went on to meet Rose where we discussed the details of the project proposal, and she gave me some tips on possible questions that may be asked by our CEO. After our final run-through, she wished me luck and asked me to proceed to the CEO's suite and present my plan.

As I walked to the suite, I wondered whether this would be an actual project presentation or an early morning booty call. Either way, I was ready. When I got to the suite, the CEO welcomed me and asked me to sit on the couch in front of the table where he sat while finishing his breakfast. "Show me what you've got." he said, as he wiped his mouth with his table napkin. I went on to put my project files on the table, but he stopped me and said "I don't need those, I've read them already. I meant show me what you've got beneath those clothes." The question in my head was answered, it was a booty call and I'm about to fuck the boss again!

I stood up to take off my blazer and hang it on the coat hanger by the corner. He then ordered me to move to the bed instead of moving back to the couch, while he moved his chair so that he was sitting in front of me. I sat on the bed and began spreading my legs slowly to expose my bare cunt.

"You don't like wearing undies, don't you?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"Not really, sir. I just forgot to pack some for this trip." I replied, rather embarrassed.

"Okay, make sure you forget them every time you meet with me." he said as he motioned for me to unbutton my blouse.

I slowly unbuttoned my blouse, and I could see that he was pleased to see me wearing a cup-less bra with my stiff nipples on plain sight.

"And that bra, I assumed you packed them on purpose?" he asked, again with a grin on his face.

"I picked and packed the wrong one, sir." I replied as I undid the last button of my blouse.

When I was about to take off my blouse, he asked me to stop and just keep it open. He sat in front of me for a few seconds, staring at my semi-naked body as if thinking what he wants to do first. He went near me, hiked up my skirt, spread my legs open, and began rubbing my clit gently. He then cupped my tits and gently pinched my stiff nipples, before going back to rubbing my pussy with his fingers. I was moaning softly with the pleasure he was giving me, and in no time, I felt my juices flowing out of my cunt and into my ass crack. I then felt a finger press against my asshole which made me flinch a bit.

"Are you an ass virgin?" he asked.

"No, sir." I replied.

"Good! I'll be prepared for this next time." he said as he slowly inserted about an inch of his finger up my ass, making me squirm a bit as it wasn't lubed.

He asked me to pull his trousers down, and I obliged exposing his already stiff cock. He rubbed the head of his cock against my soaking cunt a few times before eventually stuffing my pussy with his dick. Like yesterday, he fucked me in a constant slow pace, but he went deep with each thrust. My moans were soft but frequent, until I felt an orgasm building and my moans became louder. He increased his pace a bit as he felt me reaching the big O. I was moaning and panting as he fucked me, then he suddenly rubbed my clit which sent me over the edge and made my body shiver involuntarily.

He didn't stop fucking me, but he went back to his usual, slow pace which allowed me to catch my breath. His cock was working my cunt pretty good, while his hands worked on my tits and nipples. After a while, he pulled his cock out, lay me on my side, and went behind me in spoon position. He once again penetrated me in this position and went on to fuck me in his usual pace. After a few thrusts, I felt another orgasm building which manifested in louder moans. He knew I was about to cum again so he grabbed me by my neck and my tits so he can get leverage to fuck me a bit harder. I was again moaning and panting until my body shook a bit wildly as I came for the second time.

At this point, I felt a bit weak after having two strong orgasms, but he was still having a go at my cunt. I then felt his cock pulsating against my pussy walls, and soon after I felt his jizz shoot inside me. After a few shots of cum in my cunt, he pulled his cock out and held my legs apart to watch his jizz flow out of my pussy. I pushed his cum out to give him the cream pie show he wanted.

"Keep it that way and get ready to go down." he ordered, as he went to sign the project funding request I put on his desk. I pulled my skirt down and buttoned my blouse while he also put his clothes back on. He helped me put my blazer on and handed me the signed documents. We went out of his suite and walked to the meeting room together. We were still a bit early so most of the folks were not there yet, but we saw Rose waiting for us by the door, The boss gave her a thumbs up sign and Rose smiled and gave me a hug as she congratulated me.

Rose told me that she was getting worried as my meeting with the CEO took longer than expected. I told him that he did give me a bit of a hard time, pun intended, but it was all worth it. Since it was early, she handed me a glass of water, not wine, so we could still have a toast. As we went inside the conference room, I could feel jizz dripping down my legs, so I hurriedly sat and discreetly wiped it off. I found myself doing this a few times throughout the day, every time I would stand up, as I didn't realize how much man-juice got pumped inside of me.