Executive's Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cock pulling out was obscene. My ass remained clenched around it as it moved down. It reminded me of... well, I reminded myself it wasn't. The next young man immediately took the first one's place. His cock was slightly larger but slid into my ass with less resistance, telling me my opening must have been gaping open still.

A wet cloth was placed in front of me and the first cock appeared before my face. After realizing what the cloth was for, I shifted my weight to one hand, used my free hand to wipe the cock before engulfing it in my mouth. As I sucked the cock of the cum, I pushed out the thought of where it had been and wondered if a real slut took the care of wiping it first or taking whatever remained from her ass. I quickly pushed that out of my mind.

While the two younger men rested, the original man pulled me over his cock on the sofa. I was faced outward so the young men could watch it all. I was sure it added to their recovery as I bounced up and down on the massive cock stuffed up my pussy. It was several moments of increasing arousal that it occurred to me that the salves had really been helpful. My lips were still puffy and sensitive but not nearly as much as when I woke up. When my pussy was filled with a large load of cum, the guys were ready and eager, again.

I spent much of the afternoon with toys in my ass as I moved around the home doing simple chores, making lunch, and cleaning up. I sucked his cock and got him beers and snacks while he whiled away his time in front of the TV or his computer. In large part, where he went was where I went to continue sucking him. It seemed unbelievable to me how many times he sent loads of cum into me. I found myself thinking about the cum I had tasted because I certainly had experienced a lot of different men over the two days. The taste had varied slightly but none had been distasteful. I also realized, happily, how much I liked sucking cock. My mind flashed on spending idle time sucking Mr. Baldwin now that I was always there. I chuckled inwardly... pussy, too. Mrs. Baldwin and her friends gave me ample experience there.

Late afternoon, the doorbell chimed, again. What a change. I had started moving to the door before I even checked with the man. But when I did, he nodded with his own smile showing his recognition of the change that had already occurred. I knew more men were here to fuck me and I was willingly welcoming them. I kissed these two men passionately as they came in. Each fingered and stroke my naked body. Both commenting openly on my hot, mature body to the man. All these black men.

As I went to get beers for them, it suddenly occurred to me that I was walking in such a way that caused my breasts to shake and bounce more. I stood boldly with feet apart, bending over to show my ass and allow my breast to hang and swing for their gaze and fondling. How could I have become so wanton in such a short time? How could I have become so used to, accepting of being fucked by men I never met... or knew any names? How could I have gone from that shy, reserved, inexperienced wife to this... this woman slutting herself before strange men?

As I was bent over, I felt one of the new men grasp the butt plug end and give a tug. My face went red, again, when I heard, "Your white slut is three holes, right?" He pulled harder and took the plug out, releasing a groan from my mouth.

The man responded as he fondled my hanging breast, "She is doing well. Given her prior experience, I was doubtful, but she's got more inside her than I thought. But she needs more. That's what you are for. Concentrate on her cunt and ass, mostly ass. She's making progress with her throat." Again, they were talking about me like I was an actress on the video, yet their fingers were on or in me. "By tonight, I want her ass as used to being fucked as her cunt."

They did, too. These new guys were both larger than average but still not as large as the man. The three of them fucked me hard. The new guys were mostly in my ass while the main man continued fucking my pussy. I was relieved because of his size but I knew his time was coming eventually. He seemed to have a schedule worked out. About the time it was slowing down with the three of them, the doorbell chimed, again.

I was wobbly from the fucking and almost continuous orgasms from fingers stimulating me to add to the anal or a cock in my pussy. And, I was a real mess. Cum leaking from my ass and pussy covered my inner thighs and both openings, which were by now gaping. I staggered to the door and stood with a smile on my face as two more black men entered, boldly slipping fingers into my pussy and bringing them up to my lips. I gave each a big smile as I greedily sucked the fingers clean.

I continued bringing beers. These new guys were now naked and were about the same size as the first man... huge. Now, I knew, everything was going to change. I gulped as I looked at two larger than average cocks and three larger cocks as they sprawled on the sofa and chairs. Somehow, it hadn't hit me that day 2 had evolved into a sort of black gangbang. My experience was about to move dramatically from having one cock to five.

I was instructed to lie on the coffee table and finger my pussy. I was instructed to orgasm in front of them. I found myself moving comfortably into position and my fingers pinching a nipple and diving into my gaping pussy even as my face blushed. Even as I began doing it in front of five black strangers, there was still that part of me that was embarrassed about doing it. It added to the excitement.

The man's deep voice told me it was time. I knew what time that was. His big, black cock was about to take his turn at my ass. This was harder. This fucking hurt! When his cock pressed at my opening, it felt like it had never been fucked. The difference in size shouldn't have been that great but it was. I felt stretched to the point of tearing. I cried out and swore. The guys watching all laughed. In response, I pushed back against the cock until it popped inside. The man leaned over me and whispered into my ear as his cock moved in slow, short motions deeper.

"You have surprised me. You're an amazing woman. Your couple will be very proud when I tell them." My God! Yes! I pushed back hard against his gentler pressure and he sank deeper into me than any cock had been in my ass. I cried out in pain but my being was riding a high, thrilled by his words. That night I was fucked well into the early hours. I was a limp doll and I ached. I was covered in cum from cocks climaxing in my pussy, ass, and mouth. But, until the other four men left, I continued to openly receive the next cock in one of my holes. I stayed aware and involved, even standing at the door for final kisses, feels, and my expression of thanks to them (something that surprised me). But, when the last of them were out the door, I sagged. I felt the man's arms around me... but I was out.

The next morning, my ass joined my pussy in being sore and swollen. So much fucking. How do whores do it? But I chuckled. I'm doing it. I really am. Yes, I am sore but that will end. My body isn't used to it. Yet. The salves were waiting for me on the bathroom counter. In the mirror, it looked like I was covered in dried, crusty cum. The shower felt sooooo good. The salves felt better and I now knew what magic they would do. As I padded barefoot and naked to the kitchen, I felt my body's reaction. Anticipation. Arousal. Damn... I was tired. More... exhausted. But I felt that tingle. I felt that familiar warmth flooding my body. Despite it all, I was looking forward to more, unsure what more that might be, but the excitement was building within me in anticipation. The third day... what did he have in mind?

He started slow. Or, at least it seemed that way after being used by five last night. After breakfast, he fucked me in the pussy as I was bent over the kitchen table. After I cleaned up the kitchen, he fucked my ass. He was ready and waiting when I came out of the kitchen. His already hard cock was fully erect and lubed as he sat on the sofa. He had me back to him as I straddled his legs. He positioned the head at my asshole and let me lower myself down his big cock. That was strange... different. Before, I had always been fucked in the ass. This time, like taking charge riding a cock cowgirl, I was in control of my ass being fucked. Actually, I was doing the fucking while his hands and fingers played over my breasts, nipples, clit, and empty pussy.

I sucked him more after that and was ecstatic when I finally managed to take his big cock deep into my throat. The sounds he made told me why men like it so much. When he came, I remembered his instruction to pull back far enough that my nasal air passage wasn't blocked as he pumped spurt after spurt directly down my throat.

It was crazy. Early afternoon and I wasn't thinking about only hours being left before I could go home with Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin. Crazy, indeed. I was fully involved in taking advantage of his training. Sucking his cock deep down my throat, fucking him in my pussy or ass, or using several toys in each of my holes.

He slid the large black dildo up my ass, then fucked my pussy. My God! It hadn't occurred to me how used to his big cock I had so quickly become until there was something else in my ass. Everything became tighter. After I sucked him hard, again, he reversed it. The dildo in my pussy and fucked my ass. That was even more intense. I also discovered something interesting about double penetration. The nerve ending in each passageway. They were both stimulated by his sliding cock up my tight anal passage. What would it be like to really be fucked in both, two sliding cocks?

After, I lay gasping and panting. My fingers roamed my body, fondling my breasts, rolling my nipples, stroking my clit and pussy. My body felt alive... tired... but distinctly alive. I raised my head and looked at him collapsed. He was watching me, a pleased smile on his face. I sat up, then kneeled alongside him, taking his cum coated cock into my mouth. His hand lightly settled on my head. I pulled off his cock with a smacking sound.

"Am I doing well, sir? Will my couple be pleased with what I have learned?"

His voice was soft, a gentle element he hadn't often shown in my time with him. "I am pleased and that isn't easy. You have done well in a short time. Tell me what you are."

I stared at him for a moment, searching his eyes and face but also search how I felt at the moment, the feeling in my body. "I... I am feeling like a cum hungry, cock socking, cock fucking, three-hole submissive-slut-cunt." He smiled. "My couple released something inside me, a desire to serve and please them fully. You've released more from inside me, a desire for more and more sex, to be used... even abused sexually. I know I can handle it now. Whatever they might present to me to serve them."

"You are far more than a three-hole submissive-slut-cunt. You're right, you can act like one now but you're also a respectable mature woman who is giving herself willingly. And that is uniquely hot, much hotter than a slutty cunt."

I beamed at his appraisal and resumed sucking his cock well beyond getting it clean. I was so excited to return to my couple. They had some intention for me to initiate this. I was anxious to please them with achieving those intentions.

A period of rest came in the early afternoon. Was he giving me a rest or himself? Before, he had other guys come so I didn't have much rest, my body in a seemingly continuous state of arousal and endlessly building orgasms. I had the feeling he had a climactic conclusion to the three days planned. When the doorbell chimed, I almost jogged to the door. My mind didn't even register that I was naked, that whoever was on the other side was undoubtedly here to fuck me. It was like a Pavlovian conditioning response. My nipples hardened, my pussy began lubricating, and my breathing quickened. I was ready for sex.

Standing outside were three guys, all black and large like the house owner. The lead man opened the outside door and I reached up to wrap my arms around him. Naked, standing in front of the glass door, I began making out with him. His hands immediately roamed my body. He roughly squeezed my breasts and fingered my pussy. When I released him, he turned to the owner (three days and I still didn't know his name... any names) as I turned to the next man.

"You're right, man. She's a hot, white cunt. Can't wait to try her out and see if she really is that good."

I was already tongue kissing the second man, his hands freely on my body as I heard the words about me. They were demeaning, humiliating, denigrating, embarrassing, but I welled in pride. My couple should be pleased.

It started immediately. The four men stood in a tight circle around me in the living room. All four cocks were about the same size... huge. I salivated as the first was pushed to my face and my mouth opened to accept it. I stroked two others with my hands and switched frequently. They all became hard after minutes of sucking and switching in the circle but they stayed where they were. As I switched cocks in my mouth and hands, I looked up at the man and smiled. I thought I understood. This was the finale, the climactic concluding test. They were going to cum down my throat so they would last longer when they fucked me. They were going to fuck the hell out of me. I was going to show what a three-hole slut I was. Three holes. Four big black cocks.

After swallowing four loads of cum, all deposited directly into my throat, I was lifted and carried into the spare bedroom, the one with the large mirror. Maybe I would get views of what a slut I had become...

I hadn't really noticed that it was the three new men in the spare bedroom with me. Not the owner of the house. They dropped me on the bed and one of them got between my splayed legs while the other two presented their cocks to my mouth. I groaned loudly as the cock slammed into my drooling pussy as another pushed into my mouth. I wondered if I heard the doorbell. Were there more guys arriving? I had big cocks to please. I stopped thinking.

* * * *

James and Abby Baldwin stood at the door of the house anxiously. Despite having assurances from several people, they had left Karen with this man three days ago. They couldn't help but be anxious, to know Karen was okay, to have her back with them, and to see if the man was as talented at conversion as people said.

The inside door opened and the man appeared dressed only in jeans. His large black body was on display. He was even barefoot and the thought occurred to them if he hadn't just thrown on the jeans during the short delay in answering the door.

He smiled warmly, "Welcome." He held the door for them to enter.

They heard noises from down the hall and saw men's clothes discarded in the living room. The words tumbled out from Abby without forming thoughts, "How?... Is she?... Did?... Where...?"

He chuckled. "She's fine. I promised you. She's sore but she's fine." From down the hall, they heard a somewhat muted but distinct, 'Oh, fuck, YESSSSSSS!' It was obviously Karen's voice. He smiled at the sound, "See? She's fine. I have three friends fucking her right now. I wanted you to come earlier than the agreed upon time to see for yourselves. I have a room set up with a one-way mirror. Some people are voyeurs and prefer to just watch and willing to pay. Don't worry, I respected her privacy. The only people who have seen her are the ones who have fucked her." He smiled. "There were quite a few of those."

James tried to ask but didn't want to be too crude, "How... did... she..."

The man chuckled, again. "Come on, see for yourselves. She's about to have her final exam, so to speak." He chuckled, again.

James and Abby glance at each other nervously... excitedly, too. They follow the man down the hall. The door to the room is open and the sounds of fucking become clearer. They step into another room which is darkened. One wall has a large window looking into the other room. He assures them they are invisible as long as the light is left off. Karen is sprawled on the bed, a large black man aggressively fucking her while two others are feeding her their cocks.

He indicates with his head, "Those two have already fucked her."

Just then, the man fucking tenses his body and jams his cock harder into Karen. They can hear her cries of ecstasy as she joins him in orgasm. The sounds carry from the other room into the hall and into the room where they are watching.

The man muses, "She is a hot fuck."

Abby stares at him a moment. It sounds so demeaning to refer to Karen as simply a fuck. But they brought her here for what? To be trained. To be a slut. But she was still Karen to them.

James gasps and Abby's attention is brought back to the window. The man was pulling his cock from her pussy. Abby gasps as well. It was so big. She'd heard of big black cocks. That's what Karen has been fucking? With the man to the side, they were both shocked. Her pussy was gaping open from the fucking. Cum flowed out of her open pussy. They watch as she leaned to the man and gobbles up his messy cock and quickly takes it down her throat. Abby gasps, again.

"I don't think I have seen a woman take to deepthroating as she has." He glances at his watch. "Okay, time for the finale."

He left them watching from the room. He enters the other room taking off his jeans. Karen pulls her mouth off the cock and smiles at him as he enters. They hear the excitement in her voice.

"I was wondering where you were. I was hoping to fuck you, again."

He chuckles, "Time for your final exam. Airtight, slut. Airtight."

She squeals, "All three at once? Oh, yeah... come on guys, fuck me."

* * * *

It was every bit as intense as I anticipated. Being double penetrated sent me into orgasm after orgasm. At the same time, my throat was filled with cock. I was on top of one guy with another in my ass. I serviced the other two with my mouth. When one came in my pussy or ass, he was replaced. I got six loads of cum in either my pussy or ass. Two more loads went down my throat.

I was told to shower. When I came out, I found the thin robe and heels waiting for me. The only items I wore when I came here three days ago. I could hear voices from the direction of the living room and followed the sound. I stopped while still hidden in the hall as I heard the man talking to Mr. and Mrs. Baldwin.

"Before she comes out, I want to explain something to you. She's just experienced an intense three days of training. She'll be sore but I gave her some salves. It would be good to have them on hand, especially after periods of heavy fucking... at least for a while. What I've seen from her, she might get used to it. I've also given her some BenWa balls to exercise her cunt muscles. As time goes on, you might want to replace them with smaller and heavier ones. The heavier the better for keeping her cunt muscles tight." There was a pause, then he continued. "She's quite a woman. All the guys who were here really enjoyed her. They were all told to treat her like a cheap cunt but they expressed themselves to me privately. I think you'll be pleased. The guys and I would love to have her around." He laughed. No, I wanted my couple. His voice turned more serious. "Something else you should keep in mind. She's essentially been released to openly respond to eroticism. You may live in a refined style but she is a slut now. She'll have special needs for release. She lubricates at the thought of sex and will be ready for fucking at any time. But, in between, when she isn't being used, she should be stimulated frequently by masturbation, vibrators, whatever."

In the car, they asked all kinds of questions about the three days. I gave as much detail as I could. I was interrupted by Mrs. Baldwin. She turned in the front seat and handed me a long, narrow package. The man gave it to her to give to me. Something that might remind me of these three days. I tore the wrapping open and released a gasp followed by one from Mrs. Baldwin. It was a big black cock dildo... exactly like the man's cock in every way I remembered. As I resumed my commentary of the days away from them, Mrs. Baldwin nodded to me. I smiled. I untied the robe, spread my legs wide, and slid the dildo into my ever-wet pussy. I sighed as I pushed it deep, then resumed my story.