All Comments on 'Exhibition Fantasy'

by beck1306

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dress Me Up Please

Next time I go to an exhibition I will look out for you to dress me up...Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot story!

This is the kind of story I had been wanting to read for a long time - thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YES!

I wanted to dress up and do all those things with you! Instead, I dressed up and came for you myself. Thanks for the hot story.

DorlaMoorehouseDorlaMoorehouseabout 14 years ago

You describe sex really well! I was impressed by this piece. While there are some punctuation issues that detract from the scene a bit, it's pretty easy to get lost in the language and flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Used

I find my self bound tied tight with straps and ropes.Hanging there in only a corset no panties black seamed stocking hooked to 8 garter straps and 6'' ankle strap heels.A blonde wig eye lashes eye make up and full face make up .Red lips with bright red lip gloss and red nails.I can feel a hard monster cock filling my ass.It must be 10'' or more as i think it would soon come out my mouth.As i yelled to stop a dick gag was placed in my mouth with duck placed over it.I hard was still going deeper and deeper in my ass.Any deeper and it will end in my belly.Then i felt balls hitting my ass and i was getting pounded hard.I could feel loads of cum running out of my and sore hurting ass.It ran down my ass balls and cock.But he never stopped pounding my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous