Exhibitionist Club: The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite this, Julia sheepishly nodded her head. She held up one finger, indicating that she would just do one sharpie and call it quits. Dr. Jones agreed, and some of the women in the audience began to give encouraging claps. "You can do this girl woo!" some of them shouted in support. I have to admit that even though I really enjoyed the depravity of Nadia and Emily's shameless displays, I felt happy that Julia would be able to live out her fantasy, even if she couldn't match the other contestants.

Julia took her place at front center stage, and removed her bathrobe. She stood there fully naked, and there was a round of cheers. Even some of the misbehaved men in the audience kept their comments to themselves, perhaps out of respect for Julia's struggle with her own embarrassment. Julia clumsily knelt down on the yoga mat, and as she took up her face down ass up position, her large breasts and ass jiggled alluringly. At first, she barely spread her knees apart, and she just placed her hands on her butt cheeks and wasn't really pulling them apart.

"Alright contestant number one, spread your knees a little bit wider. You can do this. Now spread your ass". Dr. Jones said with a tone of encouragement.

Julia spread her knees wider and pulled her butt cheeks apart. Julia was a little heavier set than the other two, and her vagina was tucked away a little bit. Her vagina and anus were the same tone as the olive skin around her, and at least to my taste she probably had the nicest shaved butt hole and vagina of all three of them. When the sharpie was fully inserted, the audience erupted in applause. Julia stood up and faced the audience and gave a bow.

Julia quickly retrieved her bathrobe and put it back on. All three girls lined up, and Emily was crowned the winner. She was the only one still nude at this point, and the other girls clapped for her as Dr. Jones placed a small tiara on Emily's head. Emily made it a point to walk around the stage and smile and wave, giving everyone ample opportunity to take some last photos and videos before everyone retreated backstage.

12