All Comments on 'Exhibitionist Finds a Voyeur'

by new_nudist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

nice nude story ,,i am nudist also

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who is it?

I love this story. Love how you never give any indication if it is a male or female that you met on the beach. That makes it so much more exciting.

new_nudistnew_nudistover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

It's up to you to decide who I met 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was at a nude beach once

People everywhere, acting normal, just naked. me too, kind of fun. Then I saw this mature lady, she sat up closer to the hillside. Some guy with her. I wandered that way, big full breasts, full natural bush, she was maybe 40 or so. As I got close, maybe 10 feet away, her hubby smiled and wandered off. She stood up, looked at me, then turned my way, squatted down to pick up their stuff. Knees as far apart as they would go. She stayed like that, not looking my way. I got hard at the sight, man was she opened up!

Glancing around, hubby was maybe 50 feet away, just watching her display herself.

Then she turned even more my way, reached down with both hands and spread her lips for me, smiling.

Most erotic thing I ever saw a woman do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a nice hot story, reminded of a view beach days on LI.

Knighttime2112Knighttime2112about 1 year ago

Hot story! My dick really loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernew_nudist@new_nudist
Love getting down to my local nudist beach as often as possible. Like to watch and be watched. Genuinely enjoy being naked whenever possible.