Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
437 Followers

The second guy sensed that Joe needed a few minutes alone with his wife.

'Come on,' he said to his mate, 'Let's go to the bar, you can help me carry the drinks back.' He then looked inquiringly at Joe. 'I take it you both want another drink.' Joe knew that what he was really asking was, 'Shall I get you a drink or will you be going home - have you things to sort out with your wife?'

Joe took a deep breath and accepted the drink - he and Millie would stay a little longer.

'Did you go outside with that guy?' Joe asked his wife, 'you were gone a long time given you only went for a pee!'

'I needed some fresh air and he kept me company,' Millie said, 'My head was a bit fuzzy.'

'But you've just accepted another drink, so that doesn't make sense. And how come he was on hand when you came out of the Ladies Room - was he waiting for you?'

'I thought he just happened to be there - and by the way, his name is Peter.'

'So you really got to know him. Did he take you around the back for a shag?'

'Don't be silly. Well, yes, he did make a pass at me but it was all harmless.'

'You'd better tell me.'

'Don't forget you're the one who put me up to this in the first place - you've been pestering me to give other men something to look at, for ages - blame yourself, not me!'

'How far did you let things go outside?'

'Well, I let him have a kiss or two, then....'

At that point the two men re-appeared, Joe didn't get chance to hear Millie's story. Now he knew something actually did happen he felt a mixture of emotions, from anger to arousal. He would have to wait before the fine detail would be revealed.

The atmosphere around the table in the club was a little tense. Joe was in turmoil wanting to know just how far his wife had gone with Peter but unable to confront them without making himself look a jerk. Both the men were very much aware that Millie had been flashing all she had with her husband's full knowledge, more than that, it was obvious he had been getting a sexual turn -on from seeing his wife tease and expose herself to two strangers. Hardly surprising Peter had decided to 'chance his hand' after cheekily rubbing her inner thigh in full view of her husband; she looked like she very much enjoyed his touch. The grieved husband realising all this, simply had to keep his cool, not cause a scene, and bite his tongue.

Joe was a bit surprised that in spite of the change of mood Millie was still sat like she didn't care, hair tousled, one breast hanging out the top of her dress more than the other, and hem of her dress above her stocking tops almost showing her panties. Only the crowd standing right next to their table kept the entire club from seeing the display. Right in front of Millie, apart from Peter's mate Sid, was the wall - and the table itself spoilt Syd's view. Peter could see everything and in spite of knowing Joe was annoyed about him being outside with his wife that didn't stop him mentally undressing Millie and openly lusting over her.

Unable to cope with not knowing what his wife and Peter had been up to Joe told Millie to get her coat.

'We'd better got off home,' he said, 'I'll call a taxi while you go to the cloakroom.'

Joe politely thanked the men for their company but didn't commit himself when they asked if he and Millie would be coming again; though he could see the look of disappointment on the face of his wife.

Waiting outside in the warm air of the late summer evening Joe waited for Millie, trying to ignore the pictures of Millie and Peter that flashed across his mind, while he attempted to phone a cab.

'I've tried three taxi firms,' he told Millie when she appeared, 'Everybody seems busy, we'll have to wait at least twenty minutes.'

'Why don't we go back inside then,' Millie suggested.

'I've a better idea, 'Joe snapped, 'Why don't you tell me what you did with Peter?'

'I've told you, I let him have as kiss - it was just a bit of flirty fun - too much to drink.'

Joe grabbed hold of his wife but not in a violent way, he planted his lips over her mouth.

'You were gone a long time, so don't try and tell me it was just one kiss. He must have at least wanted to touch you up. Where did you go?'

Millie wasn't prepared to spend time arguing and denying what was to her a mild indiscretion; she decided to tell all.

'Okay, I let it go further, so what, you don't need to make a federal case of it. I did intend to tell you about it when we got home; I actually thought at the time you'd get a turn-on but it appears I was wrong!'

Joe kissed his wife again, and then insisted she tell him more. While Joe kissed her neck and pulled her away from the entrance Millie revealed little fragments of the story.

'Yes, I'd be stupid to try and pretend we just had a one quick kiss. After he kissed me on the lips a couple of times - just briefly - it felt quite exciting. He started to pull me round the side of the building and I went along with it. Before you ask the obvious, yes I knew he'd want a bit more than a kiss - I was fully aware he'd expect more and I happily let him have more.'

The few people who came out of the club and walked passed ignored the passionate couple and went on their way.

'Tell me how much more!' Joe insisted.

'He started off playing with my tits.' Millie said, and then went quiet.

'Started off?' Joe snapped. 'So I guess you let him go your dress and play between your legs? Did you play with his cock at the same time?'

Millie hadn't intended to divulge that fact but Joe had guessed right.'

'Yeah, we played with each other - him inside my panties and me rubbing his cock.'

Millie felt the now hard cock of her husband pressing and rubbing against her. His breathing was laboured and loud. She knew he was incredibly aroused by what little she had told him.

'I can't tell you everything here, wait while we get home,' she whispered to her husband.

Suddenly a loud voice from behind startled the couple.

'Do we get to have a goodnight kiss too?'

The couple broke off and turned to see Peter and his mate Syd.

What happened next amazed the young housewife, not to mention surprised the two men somewhat.

'You'll have to make it quick - we have a taxi coming in about ten minutes.'

Joe saw the men stunned into silence, not expecting him to take their request seriously, of course they only meant to tease and annoy him.

'I can't stand here in the open letting everybody see I'm letting two men kiss my wife though, can I?' Joe told them, at the same time nodding toward the side of the building.

Joe knew Peter would take the hint and use his initiative, in fact Peter realised that Millie had told her husband about their little sexcapade - he didn't know what little he actually knew. Signalling for the couple to follow him and Syd, Peter led them out of sight of the main path and away from any prying eyes.

Millie was astounded by the actions of her husband who was willingly taking her into the darkness to be kissed and sexually groped by both men. Remembering what she'd been doing in that same alleyway less than a hour ago rekindled the thrill and excitement she first felt. Her thoughts compelled her to keep repeating; 'my husband's going to let me be kissed and played with - touched sexually. Will he let me touch them?'

They reached the spot where Millie had been earlier. Peter was going to take his turn first but it seemed Syd had no objection, instead he turned to Joe quietly made a suggestion, though Millie heard clearly - and on hearing, felt her sexual arousal increase tenfold.

'I'm glad you got over your little problem and have stopped trying to fool yourself. Why don't you phone the taxi firm and tell them to send a car a bit later on?'

Joe simply stepped away and did just that. When he turned to face the others, the sight in front of him stopped him in his tracks. Peter had Millie's dress pulled right up to her waist and her panties were already around her ankles. The man's hand was between her legs, at least two fingers pumping in and out of her cunt. Millie, with the most sexual of grins on her face was highly aroused. Then Joe noticed what her left hand was doing. As Peter moved slightly to his right Joe was able to see his wife was just as busy, pumping the man's erect penis, almost in unison. Joe also noticed how wide his wife had spread her legs, displaying her wet pussy for all to see.

There was more to come as Syd unzipped his pants and took out his cock to masturbate as he watched the action. Not content with that, Syd moved close up and reaching behind Millie unfastened the back of her dress just enough to uncover her breasts, lifting her tits out of her bra. When Syd began to squeeze her nipples with his spare hand Joe saw his smirking wife staring down at the man's throbbing cock - she reached out with her spare hand and wrapped her fingers around the hot shaft. By now Joe had unzipped and was wanking away as he watched his wife pleasing the men, thrusting her hips out against the hand that was stimulating her cunt.

It looked like Peter was about to attempt to fuck Millie when he removed her hand from his penis, but fate played a hand, making him suddenly lose control, Millie felt his sticky sperm shoot over her belly. A few seconds later, Peter, wearing a disappointed look moved out of the way.

Joe noticed too that his wife also looked a little let down, he had seen her hungry expression, eager to have that hard cock inside her vagina. Joe was shocked seeing how much his wife wanted to be fucked. She so wanted to be penetrated by a big weapon that she literally grabbed Syd and pulled him up against her, holding his cock against her pussy and working it against her clitoris. She moaned and whined working herself up to a climax but being unsure of her husband's reaction resisted pushing the phallus deep inside her hole; she had been happy to let any of the men penetrate her but she didn't want to let her husband see her ramming another man's dick inside her.

She wasn't going to be going home feeling totally deflated. Her ability to rub Syd's cock in just the right place while he tormented both her nipples was enough to bring on a powerful orgasm. Joe looked on in awe, never ever having seen his wife in such a state. He wanted to shoot his sperm in the right place and almost pushing Syd to one side thrust his cock up Millie's cunt and finished himself off.

'Did you enjoy that?' he asked with a hiss.

'I loved it!' she purred.

A loud voice was heard to shout out from nearby, 'Taxi for Smith!'

Very quickly Joe and his wife tried to make themselves decent and hobbled off back to the front of the building leaving the men to take their time adjusting their attire.

'Will we be seeing you both again?' Peter called.

'You might do,' Joe answered, knowing that his wife would certainly be willing to have any or both of the men fuck her.

The taxi driver gave the couple a knowing look and ogled Millie's bouncing breasts as she hurried to the vehicle, noticing her unkempt appearance and ruffled hair. Millie smiled at him, knowing that he too was getting an erection, even imagining being fucked by him in the back of the taxi.

The couple would have a lot to talk about in the coming days... and beyond.

To be continued..

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
437 Followers
12