Exhibitionists Parents, Now I Am To

Story Info
A young girl finds her mother on amateur porn site and joins.
12.8k words
4.6
34.7k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fictional story where all characters are 18 years of age or older.

*

I began learning about sex at school, now at 18, I still don't know much, the classes at school were very vague and more clinical than practical. To help educate myself, I go on the internet, which led me to looking at porn.

One day, while I was on a porn site, I saw a category called exhibitionism. I began to look around to see what it was about. As I was scrolling though the pictures, I saw a girl that looked a lot like my mother when she was younger, but I thought that cannot be her. I clicked on it and a bigger image displayed, but I still could not tell for sure.

In the foreground of the picture was the name of a website. I typed in the website and it was amateur porn site. I started scrolling through the pictures, but did not find anything. I then saw an archive link and went there. There was an exhibitionist category so I tried that.

I again started scrolling through the images and then I saw it. It was a picture of my mother on our front porch completely naked. However this picture was not as old, this one was from only a year or two ago, when her hair was short. She was going by the name "M" as her real name is Emily. I found a way to search for a model and I typed in "M". There were quite a few hits and after scrolling through two pages, I found her and clicked on the link. Up came her profile and submissions. It says she has been a member for 18 years, my mother became a member when she turned eighteen.

Her last submission was just 3 months ago. I clicked on it and saw pictures of her nude in my parents bedroom. She was lying on the bed, with her legs spread wide open. OMG. I looked at the other pictures and they were close ups of her ass, vagina, and breasts. I could not believe it.

I went back to her profile page and saw a submission where someone else was in the picture. I clicked on it and the other woman's face was blurred. As I looked at the pictures, my mother was rubbing the other woman's vagina with her hand. Then a picture where the other woman had her legs spread open and my mother had her tongue out like she was going to lick the woman's vagina.

Then I noticed a tattoo on the woman, a little dolphin on her hip and I quickly covered my mouth to keep me quiet. I recognized the woman from her tattoo. It was my aunt, my mother's younger sister, Karen. I could not believe what I was seeing. I sat back in my chair and my head was filled with thoughts of my mother and her sister having sex. Asking myself why would she do that.

I returned to the pictures, I realized someone had to be taking the pictures, as each picture was from a different angle. I wondered who it was. I went back to the main page again and there were a lot of pictures of my mother around town showing her breasts, pulling down her shorts or hiking up her skirt to show her ass and vagina. Then I found a submission of her on the beach with some other people. I clicked on that submission and saw my mother with two other people, and man and a woman, they were all naked.

Everyone's face was blurred except for my mother's. The woman was her sister again and then I looked at the man. I could barely make out a tattoo, then I realized it was my father. I scrolled down to the next image and I saw his hard cock jutting out from his body. Again I had to keep myself from screaming out loud.

The three of them must do things together and my father or aunt takes the pictures. As I was coming to this realization, I then though about where my parents are right now. They had told me they were going over to my aunts for a while. I had to wonder, are they having sex together right now!

I could not stop myself from looking at more submissions. One submission, my mother and her sister were walking on the street next to the beach. I recognized the location as it is the same place they have taken me. Anyway, both of them were wearing little bitty string bikinis. The top barely covered their nipples and the bottom was just wide enough to cover their vagina. The back was just a string nestled between their ass cheeks, showing their complete ass. The pictures had them posing, with men in the background watching them as they were showing off. I wondered how they can be so shameless.

All of the sudden my phone rang and it scared me. It was my BFF, Samantha. Sam is the same age as I am and lives next door. A bundle of energy who was on the cheer squad with me. Our bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows which line up with each other, as her house is the exact model as ours, but with a reversed floor plan.

While we talk on the phone, we can see each other, and during the summer with our windows open, we can just talk to one another. We live in suburbia so there is only like ten feet between the two houses. She asked what I was doing and wanted to come over for a while. I told her ok. I took note of the site I was on and then closed my browser.

I let Sam in and she immediately asked what I was doing. I told her I was on the computer.

Sam asked, "Were you looking at porn again, you face is all flush."

I immediately became embarrassed and my face turned red. I tried to lie, but Sam knows me better.

"You were looking at porn, weren't you?"

I then admitted it.

Sam said, "Good, lets waste some time Monika Dee and see if we can find anything interesting."

Sam likes to call me Monika Dee when we are looking at porn. Monika is my doppelganger who models for porn sites. Sam's doppelganger is Lilly Ford. We both went to my computer.

Sam asked, "What were you looking at?"

I didn't want to tell her and tried to lie again, going to a site we have visited before. But again Sam caught me lying again. I caved in and told Sam, "I will show you something, but you can never tell anybody."

I brought up the site with my mother on it and showed her. Sam had the same reaction I did. Sam then clicked on the submission that had my aunt and father. She also recognized my father's tattoo and was just as astounded as I was.

Sam, tried to embarrass me even more.

"Look at the size of his cock! Do you know who the woman is?"

I told her it is my aunt, my mother's sister.

Sam said, "Wow, you have some good genes, she and your mother look great!"

We both sat speechless as Sam clicked through more submissions and we viewed the pictures of each. Then I showed her the submission of them on the street in their little bikinis. We then found a submission of my mother at the park just down the street. She and my aunt were sitting on swings, and in each successive picture, they had less clothing on till they were completely naked. Then my aunt was behind my mother playing with her breasts and kissing my mother, then playing with her vagina, and in the last picture, my aunt had her head between my mothers legs, eating her.

It was getting late, I was turned-on and I believe Sam was also, as her face was flush. I suggested we stop and collect ourselves. Sam agreed. We washed our faces and just as we finished cleaning up, my parents came home from work.

I wanted to talk with Sam some more so I suggested we go for a walk. We started going nowhere in particular, discussing why my mother and aunt would want to expose themselves and have sex with each other. Sam thought it was for the thrill and sexual excitement.

Sam then admitted to me, "My panties are soaked, I got so excited looking at those pictures."

I could not believe she told me that, but I too knew my panties were wet. Sam pressed me and I finally admitted to her, "I also got excited looking at them."

We walked a little further and when I looked up, I noticed we were in the park at the swings. The same place my mother had taken those pictures. I turned to Sam and said, "Look where we are."

Sam looked around and no one else was in the park. Sam said, "You know the old adage, till you walk a mile in their shoes."

"Yea," I said.

Sam suggested we try to imitate what we saw in the pictures to see how we feel. My face turned red and I felt a jolt go through my body at what she was suggesting. We talked it over for several minutes and we both agreed, we would only go to a point where we both felt comfortable.

As we walked to the swings, we looked around the park and we were alone. Both of us had on a jean skirt and pull over top. We both took a seat on a swing. We looked at each other and Sam asked, "Where should we start?"

"Lets take off our panties first. No body will know if someone comes by."

We looked around again, then each of us stood up and very nervously pulled down our panties and pulled them off our feet. Sam quickly coiled hers up and put them on her wrist. I asked her, "Where did you learned to do that?"

"I saw a girl do it in a porn video."

I followed her lead. Both of us sat on the swings again, and we started swinging. I could feel the cool air on my very damp vagina. It was making me more excited.

After a few minutes, Sam asked, "Shall we take off our tops now?"

I was so nervous, but also so very excited, I did not want to stop and meekly said, "Ok."

We both pulled off our tops and put them beside us. We still had on our bras.

Sam looked at me and said, "Now our bras?"

I just shook my head. We watched each other as we unhooked our bras, then I let mine fall off and Sam pulled off hers. Our nipples were hard and sticking out from our breasts. I rubbed my hand over my chest and pinched my nipple, it felt so good.

I saw Sam stand up and come over behind me. Sam put her hands on my breasts, and softly said, "Just like in the pictures, remember."

Sam pinched my nipples, the first time someone other than me has touched my breasts. It felt so good and I was becoming so randy. Sam bent over and kissed my neck, I held her head there and when I felt her start to pull away, I kissed her and she kissed me back. We pulled apart and I said to Sam, "Now our skirts?"

Sam let out a barely audible, "Uh-huh."

Sam released me and took a step back. I stood up and opened my skirt letting it fall to the ground. I watched as Sam let her skirt fall off. I have seen her naked in gym class before, but now she looks different, her body was tempting me to touch her and I wanted to touch her.

I began to wonder what it would be like to touch her breasts and suck her nipples. I pulled her to me and we kiss again. Her lips were warm and soft. I sat on the swing and Sam moved behind me again. She wrapped her arms around me and played with my breasts. Then her right hand moved down my stomach. I wanted her to touch me now. I opened my legs, giving her access to my vagina. I felt her fingers on my clit as she began to rub my vagina. I was so wet and the cool air made my vagina feel so sensitive. I tilted my head up and kissed Sam, then I had a huge orgasm and began to moan even more.

Sam released me and came in front of me. She got on her knees and looked at me. I shook my head and watched as Sam put her tongue on my vagina. I immediately had another orgasm. Sam sucked on my labia and licked me to another orgasm. This time, I almost screamed out loud as it hit me. Sam sat back and looked at me, her face covered in my juices.

I pulled her to me and we kissed. I could taste myself on her. We pulled apart and it dawned on me we were not looking around the park, so I looked around, we were still alone. I stood up and pulled Sam up with me. I smiled and kissed her, then said, "It's your turn."

I began squeezing her breasts and then I sucked on her nipples, which felt amazing on my lips. I told Sam, "Sit on the swing."

I got on my knees and looked Sam in the eyes as I stuck out my tongue and moved to her vagina. She tasted wonderful and I began licking her all over. I pulled her labia open and licked every inch of her vagina. I then nibbled on her clit and Sam came all over my face, squirting me. I gave her another orgasm and then stoop up and kissed her.

We stood there holding each other and after a while I whispered in Sam's ear, "I can see why my mother likes to showoff herself, it is so exciting and makes me very horny. Anyone could walk up to us right now and I wouldn't care, it would just make me more excited. I believe she likes people to see her for the same reason."

Sam kissed me and said, "I feel the same way. I also like having sex with you."

We pulled apart and looked out in to the park, still alone. I asked Sam, "Are you ready to go back home?"

Sam said, "Ok, but lets stay naked as long as we can, I love this feeling."

I had to agree. I kissed Sam and then said, "Your face is all wet." I pulled my panties off my arm and began to wipe Sam's face and then her vagina.

Sam smiled and then said, "You cannot put them on again. They are full of my scent and your parents will definitely smell them."

Sam then cleaned me up with her panties. We threw our panties in to the bushes as we began walking out of the park. When we got to the edge of the park, just within view of houses, we got dressed.

As we walked back home, I told Sam, "I really want someone to see me naked now."

Sam laughed, "I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Since we can see in to each other's room. Tonight stand in front of you window, drying off after a shower. I will get my brother to come in my room and talk to him while he is looking towards your window. You know he is always trying to look at us in our bikinis, so this should make his day."

"What about you Sam? We could do the same thing but with my father if you want."

"Lets try my brother first and if that goes well, we'll see. We can coordinate by phone."

I arrived at home and just as I got there my mother said, "Dinner is ready."

I washed up quickly in the downstairs bathroom, forgetting I had no panties on, till I sat in the chair feeling the cold wood on my legs. Thinking about what happen with Sam and what I was about to do later, had my vagina all wet again. Then I thought about with no panties on, my skirt will have a wet spot. I could not do anything about that now, so I quickly ate and excused myself. Trying not to let my parents see my backside as I walked away.

In my room, I opened the curtain at my window. I looked in to Sam's room, but she was not there. I closed my door and booted up my computer, then began viewing more submissions of my mother's. I found a few where my mother was in a threesome with my father.

It was getting dark so I turned on the light. As I looked at more submissions, I began playing with myself and pulled off my top and bra. I began squeezing my breasts and nipples, I was getting excited again. I pulled off my skirt and the rest of my clothes. I stood in front of my computer as I began to masturbate, looking at the images of my mother and father. Then it happen, I had an orgasm and it felt so good. I softly caressed my breasts in the after glow of my orgasm.

I then turned my head to look out the window to see if Sam was in her room. OMG! I quickly covered myself with my hands and got my robe and put it on. I went to the window and there was Sam and her brother, faces against Sam's window watching what I had just done. Sam was smiling and her brother had a big grin too. I closed the curtain.

I became so horny, my vagina started dripping. I began to furiously rub my vagina till I came again, it hit me so fast this time, my legs became weak and I fell on to my bed. I laid there thinking how am I ever going to face Sam's brother again. But I also had a big smile on my face, that was the most excited I ever have been. Then it occurred to me how much I like to be seen.

I peaked through the curtain and called Sam, Steve had left her room, so I opened the curtains while we spoke. I asked her, "Why didn't you call and warn me?"

Sam explained, "Steve had come with me to my room after dinner. He saw you, I wanted to call you but he took my phone from me. Steve told me to watch and I didn't think you would mind, in fact I bet you liked it, didn't you?"

Sam could see the smile come over my face. She lifted her skirt and ran her hand over her vagina and licked her hand. She then said, "It was so hot watching you. I am so wet, it's dripping down my legs."

I told Sam I will call her when I can get my father up to my room. I then went for a shower and while I was there, I heard my parents go to their room. Back in my room I called Sam and told her my father had already gone to bed. I asked her to come to her window and watch me. I stripped and gave myself another orgasm. Sam then did the same, while I watched her. We hung up and then I went to bed.

The next morning our parents had already gone to work. I called Sam and asked her to come over and we can lay out in the sun for a while and talk. Sam mentioned, that her brother is home and will probably be watching us. I laughed and said, "After last night, I want him to see me, it makes me so excited when someone is watching me. What about you?"

Sam let out a little giggle and said, "I want him to see me too. I will be over shortly."

I opened up the curtains in my bedroom and I saw Sam's were already open, we both smiled at each other.

Sam -- As I was getting ready in my room, I thought about my brother watching me. I was becoming very excited at the thought and I was already wet. I got my bikini and went down stairs. My brother was watching tv. He asked where I was going. I told him, "I'm going over to Amy's, we are going to lay out in the sun for a while," as I held up my bikini.

He asked, "Are you going to change at Amy's house?"

With a big smile I said, "Yes, in her bedroom."

Sam - In my mind I was so excited, I just told my brother to basically watch us change. My brother got a huge smile on his face and said, "Have fun."

Sam - I turned to walk to the door, I already heard my brother getting up off the sofa. I met Amy at her front door and told her what I had said to my brother.

Amy - I immediately became excited. I asked Sam, "How much she wanted to show?"

Sam told me, "Everything, I want someone to see me naked and having sex, even if it is my brother."

We made our way up to my room. Once there we both stood in front of the window, talking. Then Sam began to strip off her clothes, her top and bra came off, then she stood still for a few minutes as she watched me remove my top and bra. I then pulled off my shorts and panties, now standing naked for her brother to see all of me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him watching us. I talked with Sam and she pulled off the rest of her clothing.

She walked over to the window and stood there looking out. Sam began to rub her breasts and pinch her nipples. I was becoming very horny and I walked up behind Sam and kissed her neck as I put my hands on her breasts. Sam kissed me and pulled my hand down to her vagina. I began to pleasure her. Sam put her hands on the window frame to support herself.

Sam had her first orgasm and squirted. I kissed Sam again and then sat of the floor and moved my head between her legs. I began to eat her and she had another orgasm and moaned loudly. I continued eating her giving her several more orgasms till Sam's legs began to buckle. I got up and kissed Sam. Sam looked to her window, she got a huge smile and waved to her brother, then fell back on my bed. I motioned to her brother to come over without Sam seeing me, I saw him leave her room.

I asked Sam if she wanted some water as I left my room and went downstairs. I opened the front door quietly and there stood Steve. When he saw me naked, his mouth dropped open. Standing there naked in front of him, my whole body became hot. It took all my will power to keep me from touch myself.

I whispered to Steve, "Be quiet and follow me."

He followed me to the kitchen where I got some water. I told Steve, "Wait outside my room till I motion for you."