Exhibitionists Parents, Now I Am To

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Sharon told us, "Come on I will drive you home."

Sharon came down with her purse wearing the t-shirt we had picked out earlier, but still in her thong. Sam and I put on our tops and we left the house. Once we were down the street, Sharon left out a sigh of relief. She was so excited about what she did and relieved her father took it so well. We asked if she wanted to get together tomorrow again, and she excitedly said, "Yes, when?"

We suggested maybe a sleepover. Sharon said, "I would love that, I will check with my father when I get home and call you later tonight."

When I went in to my house, my mother saw me and asked, "What are you up to?"

"Just came from a friends house, she just dropped us off," I told her.

I went to my room to change and I did not even bother with the window now. Sharon called later and told us we are on for a sleepover tomorrow. She was also very happy. Her father did not say a thing about her being topless and he seemed a lot happier.

The next day, Sam came over so we called Sharon and asked if she would pick us up. After she said yes, we told her to drive here naked. She just said, "Ok," she did not complain.

She was here in a few minutes. We had waited for her at the front door naked and waved her in. She was smiling and happy. We asked her about her father last night and she told us he never said a thing about her being topless and he was in a good mood all night.

We then asked her if she thought about having sex with her father, he seems lonely. Before she could answer, Sam said, "I changed from my bikini in to shorts and a top last night while my father watched me. The next thing I want to do is to suck his cock or to fuck him."

Sharon asked, "What about you Amy?"

I told her, "I have a little bit of a situation, but now that we are close friends and if you promise not to say anything, I will tell you."

Sharon said, "I promise."

We all went up to my room and I showed her the website with my mother, father and aunt. I let her click through the submissions, I could see she was getting flush and her nipples were hard. We let her look and then Sam and I began caressing her arms. Sharon did not pull away. I then told her to click on the submission from the park. I told her, "That is my mother and her sister, do you recognize where they are at?"

Sharon shook her head. Sam then said, "Amy and I recreated those scenes the other day."

Sharon turned to look at Sam, and Sam kissed her. When they parted, Sharon looked to me, so I kissed her. Then Sharon said, "I am so horny right now, please touch me."

Sam and I began to feel her breasts and our mouths were salivating to suck on her nipples. We turned Sharon in the chair and we both began sucking on those marvelous nipples. Sharon was in ecstasy and moaning constantly. My hand went to her vagina and she was soaked. I asked her to scoot up in the chair and then I began to eat her, while Sam played with her breasts. Sharon screamed as she had an orgasm. I stood up and pulled Sam and Sharon over to the bed.

Sam began to eat Sharon and I sat on Sharon's face. We change positions several times. About two hours later, after we all had several orgasms. We rolled off of one another and laid on my bed, just resting.

After a while Sharon told us, "I never had sex with someone before today. Being teased all of the time and knowing any boy would brag to his friends, made me too afraid to be with anyone."

"We know what you mean and your secret is safe with us. Anytime you want, I would love to have sex with you."

Then Sam said, "The same with me, I love sucking on your nipples."

Sam and I then kissed Sharon.

I said, "To be more honest with you, I just had sex with Sam's brother two days ago. I just wanted to not be a virgin anymore."

Sam said, "The same with me, I had sex with my brother also."

Sharon told us, "Technically I am not a virgin, I busted my cherry with a hair brush, then later to satisfy my needs, I have used candles, carrots and even a cucumber."

I then told Sharon, "Sam's brother, Steve would be more than will to be your first cock."

"Wait a minute I know him, he was one grade ahead of us in school, but no thank you, not now anyways. I believe that now I want my first cock to be my father's. Seeing him so happy last night made me think you were right, he does miss my mother and I want to make him happy again. Will you help me with him?"

"Do you mind if we are there and watch?"

"Of course not," Sharon said, "But I want his cock in my vagina first, then you can do whatever he wants."

"That seems fair to us."

"Ok, so he is already expecting to see us topless tonight, because of yesterday. So pantyless is the next step and he should probably see Sam and I first, just to get him use to the idea. If he does not say anything to us, then you should not have any trouble either. After he sees us, he will probably be excited, he is man after all. So it is just that last step, getting him to touch you."

"So to make that step not so high, we get him to touch Sam or I first, then go to Sharon, bait and switch. We cannot be laying out naked in the sun again, that would be too obvious. But we can start off there and we would need to get a shower to remove the lotion, then we could put on something revealing. A short skirt or t-shirt, but a t-shirt would cover our breasts, we don't want that, so back to a short skirt."

"Here try this on as I came back from my closet."

My skirt was too long, so I said, "Lets go over to Sam's so you can try on her skirts."

We quickly went over to Sam's and as we walked in the door, Steve was there. When he saw Sharon naked, his eyes went wide open.

Sam said, "Oh I forgot about Steve being here, but Steve you can keep you mouth shut about seeing Sharon can't you?"

Sam then pulled down Steve's pants and knelt down and began to give him a blowjob. Sharon was surprised at first, but then went over and knelt down next to Sam. Sharon then tapped Sam on the should and said, "Tell me what to do."

Sam told Sharon what to do and it was not long till Steve came in her mouth. Sam and Sharon kissed. Steve remained hard so Sam told Sharon to do it again. This time Steve lasted longer, giving Sharon time to practice her technique. After Steve came the second time, Sharon had cum dribbling out of her mouth. Sam sucked Steve a few times to clean him up. When Sharon stood up, I kissed her and lick the cum off her mouth. Sharon then said to Steve, "Sometime next week, I want to fuck me, if you would like too."

Steve was gobsmacked and could only shake his head yes. We continued up to Sam's room. Once there Sharon said, "Just two days ago, if I had walked in a room with a guy seeing me naked, I would of freaked out. But today I gave my first blowjob and I am more excited to showoff my body. Look at me, I am so excited that my vagina is dripping."

Sam got some skirts and we found one that fit Sharon the way we wanted. She then got some clothes for tonight, although she did not get dressed and we went downstairs. Steve was still there, so Sharon went over to him and said, "I guess I should let you at least touch my breasts if you want to, it seems everyone wants to touch and suck them."

Steve had his hands on her breasts quickly. From his actions, we could tell Sharon was still excited as her pussy was literally dripping on to the floor. Sharon stopped Steve and said, "I have to go before I cannot stop myself from fucking you right now."

Sam gave Steve a kiss on his lips and felt Steve's hard cock. She looked to us and said, "I need to be fucked before we go. Watching Steve fondle Sharon, has me all worked up."

Sam pulled down Steve's pants and told him to fuck her, then laid on the floor. She asked Sharon to sit on her face and began to eat Sharon as Steve fucked her. Steve again began playing with Sharon's breasts as he fucked his sister. It was so hot, I could not be left out, so I began kissing Sharon. Being Steve's third cum in less than a half-hour, Steve lasted a lot longer this time before cumming. Sam and Sharon both had an orgasm before he came.

Once Steve pulled out of Sam, Sharon just leaned over and ate Sam till they both had were satisfied. We all kissed Steve goodbye, then walked over to my house. I got some things for the night and Sharon drove us to her house, all of us still naked.

We had plenty of time till Sharon's father was due home from work. We sat around naked till then, just resting up and cooling down. Later we had Sharon put on a pair of thong panties again. Sam and I put on g-strings and we setup in the backyard. We listened for Sharon's father to come home and timed it so he came out as I was applying lotion to Sam's bum, pulling her ass crack open and pushing it closed as Bob watched, letting him see her asshole and pussy.

Bob, immediately got an erection, his pants were tenting out. We all got up and began talking with Bob, he was looking at us, but trying to look us in the eyes, which he was failing miserably. We then went in the house and began talking about cleaning up. While one of us went for a shower, the other two would stay with Bob, we did not want him sneaking away to jerk-off. We wanted him so horny he would do anybody and by anybody, we mean his own daughter.

Sam was the first to go for a shower, while the rest of us had some snacks. When Sam was finished she come out in a little skater skirt with no top. We could see the bottom of vagina and her ass cheeks as she walked. Before I left for a shower, Sam had bent over to pick up a chip she dropped, showing her ass and vagina to all of us. Bob definitely liked what he saw, a big grin appeared on his face. But again, he did not say anything, so we thought we were still safe to continue with our plan.

Then I went for a shower. I was so horny, I wanted to masturbate in the shower, but restrained myself and quickly came out in my short skirt, showing more of my ass and pussy then Sam had. I too let Bob see me bend over and he said nothing, but again he enjoyed what he saw.

We were pretty confident now that Bob would not say anything to Sharon when she shows herself. We talked about ordering a pizza for dinner, but Sharon asked us to wait till she was done with a shower. So we ate some snacks and waited. When Sharon came out in her skirt, Bob just stared at her, his eyes were bulging out of his head and had a huge grin, he muttered, "Honey you look beautiful."

Sharon's skirt was up high enough to see a good portion of her vagina and ass. We talked about getting pizza again and Sharon called in the order. Bob seemed to accept the way we were dressed so Sam and I pulled up our skirts a little higher. The three of us were now showing our a portion of our pussies.

We talked in the kitchen until the pizza was delivered. The three of us answered the door with Bob watching. The pizza boy was so flustered, as Sharon handed him the money, he dropped some on the floor. Sharon bend over to pick it up, showing her backside. I was back in the kitchen with Bob as we watched Sharon bend over, she looked delicious, her skirt perfectly framed her body. I took a chance and went over to Bob, then softly said to him, "She is beautiful isn't she?"

Bob, just shook his head, no longer ashamed at blatantly staring at his daughter. Sensing the situation, I said to Bob, "She wants you to make love to her."

Bob quickly turned and looked at me, as he was in disbelief. I said, "I will show you."

When Sam and Sharon came in to the kitchen, I pulled Sharon over to me. I opened her skirt and let it fall to the floor, Sharon not even flinching. Bob was speechless. I took his hand and rubbed it over Sharon's vagina, Sharon moaned out loud. I said, "Sharon what is you want your father to do?"

Sharon immediately said, "Take me, make love to me, fuck me, do what you want with me. I want you so bad! I have to have you!"

Sharon dropped to her knees and began pulling off Bob's clothes, almost ripping them off him. As soon as his hard cock was free, she pulled it to her mouth and began sucking him.

Sam and I pulled off our skirts and then began pulling off the rest of Bob's clothing. Once he was naked, we pulled Bob to the living room and Sharon laid him down. Sharon then squatted over her father's face and said, "Please eat me, I want to feel your tongue on my pussy!"

Bob got a huge smile as Sharon lowered herself on to him. He began furiously began licking and sucking on her pussy.

Sharon leaned forward and took his cock in to her mouth again, sucking and licking it like an ice cream cone.

Sam and I let them go, we got some pizza and our drinks and returned to the sofa. We sat there watching them as we ate. It was like having dinner and a live sex show. We could see the joy on Bob's and Sharon's face as they devoured each other.

Sharon pulled up from her father and they sloppily kissed each. Then she said, "I need you to fuck me."

As Sharon lowered herself on to Bob's cock, you could sense the anticipation from both of them. Both of them had the same longing to be with each other. Now with her father's cock in her completely, Sharon began to ride him, bouncing up and down violently, both of them grunting on every bounce. It was not very long until Bob came.

Both panting from their actions, they laid there kissing and cuddling with each other for a while before Sharon saw us eating our pizza and watching them. She then began to laugh at us. She moved to the side so that Bob could see us and he to got a smile on his face.

They both got up and got some pizza and a drink. When they came back to the room, I stopped Sharon from sitting down on the sofa. I laid down and had her sit on my face, while she ate pizza, I was getting a fresh load of cum from her vagina.

Bob became hard again and when Sharon saw this, she told her father, "You can do whatever you want with the three of us."

Bob's eyes lit up. Bob put down his food and came over and began to fuck me, as I ate his daughter. I was so excited, I had an orgasm quickly as he came in me.

Bob getting tired, sat on the sofa and had Sam climb on his lap as he began to fondle her breasts till he became hard. Then he began to fuck her. Once she had an orgasm, he pulled Sam off of him.

Bob then asked his daughter to take Sam's place. He fucked Sharon until he came again in her again. This time Sam ate the cum from Sharon.

We all just sat around and talked, while we ate and drank. Sharon told her father about what she has been doing the last two days and about going out naked. Bob was excited for her and said he would love to see her showoff herself. Then he said, "I loved it when your mother would showoff her breasts."

Bob then told us some stories about Sharon's mother exposing herself. It was getting late and we all knew each other pretty well by now. Sharon, looking at Sam and I said, "Since it is late and most neighbors are in bed, lets go out. Lets see who will go farthest down the street naked."

Bob stood at the door and watched as we ran down the street, Sharon in her new found happiest, went about 4 blocks before turning around. When she came back to the house, Bob's cock was hard again. Sharon pulled him out the front door and sucked him till he came, this time Sharon directed his cum all over her face and breasts. We all took a shower together and then Sharon spent the night with her father, while Sam and I used her bed.

The next morning a very happy Sharon and a very tired Bob appeared in the kitchen. Bob announced he would like to take us out to eat and told us to put on some clothes, then said, "I can't believe I just told three beautiful naked woman to put on clothes."

We all got dressed in little outfits and went to a pancake house. We did not try to expose ourselves, but the way we were dressed, I sure somebody saw something. Then Sharon asked her father to take us to the mall, she wanted to buy a little skirt. Bob said, "I thought you already have one."

We all laughed and said that is Sam's, we just wanted something small for Sharon to wear. Bob took us to the mall and we flashed him a lot till we found a skirt for Sharon. When we got to the car, Sharon checked her father's cock and he was hard again. Sharon offered to suck him off while he drove home. Bob smiled at her and said, "Honey you are going to kill me, lets just take it easy for the rest of the day," and then kissed her.

Once we got back to the house, Sam and I gathered our things and Sharon took us home. We all kissed each other goodbye. My parents were out somewhere. I had to smile to myself, thinking maybe they are having sex with my aunt. I got something to drink and went to my room where I stripped off my clothes. I looked out the window to Sam's room and there she was leaning against the window, getting fucked by her father. She looked so happy and I know they both saw me as Sam waved and her father gave me a wink.

I laid down on my bed and fell asleep. It was not until someone was tugging on my arm that I got awake. When I opened my eyes, I saw it was my father. Inside I was so excited, but I remained calm and just got up like I was dress and asked, "What's up?"

I could see his eyes roaming over my body, I could feel my vagina becoming moist. He said very casually, "Mom had to go in to work, what do you want for dinner?"

I wanted to draw this out for as long as I could. I did not want to look at myself, for if I did I would have to acknowledge that I was naked. I said, "What do you want? I just had pizza last night."

My father suggested Chinese takeout and I said, "Ok."

He asked, "What do you want?"

After I told him, he then said, "You may want to get dressed."

I looked down at myself and said very casually, "It is a little late now."

As he walked away, I followed him and went in to the bathroom, as I washed up, I was a bit panicked stricken and very excited. I tried to think of something to wear where I could still show myself. I though about a robe, but that covered too much of me. Just underwear I told myself. I put on a pair of lace thong panties and a lace bra that was semi-transparent. I checked myself in the mirror my hard nipples were showing. I looked over to Sam's and she was still on her bed sleeping naked. I had to wonder if my father saw her.

I went downstairs and began talking with my father. He looked at me differently now. Although he did not say anything about what I had on. When the food came I went to the door with him, letting the delivery boy see me. We then sat in the kitchen and ate and talked about nothing important. I helped clean up and it was getting late. I asked, "How late is mom going to be out?"

He said, "I don't know, there was some kind of problem at work."

Then he told me, "I am going to bed."

I said, "Me too."

I let him follow me up the stairs and then began talking with him again just before I entered my room.

I mentioned about getting a shower and then continued on with our conversation. In my room with my father watching, I undressed. Now standing there naked and talking with him. I thought I had to make this happen, but how. I saw Sam had her light on and she was still naked. I walked over to my father and told him, "I want to show you something."

I pulled him to the window and stood there with him, then told him, "Look in Sam's window see she is naked, now watch this."

I called Sam and got her awake. I asked her to come to her window. When she saw my father was there and me naked a smile came to her face. I then said to Sam, "Masturbate for us."

Sam began touching herself. I moved in front of my father and brought his hands to my breasts. He did not resist. I pulled his hand to my vagina and he began to rub me. I reached back and felt his hard cock. I knew he was mine now. I kissed him and he began kissing me back. I undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. As he stood watching Sam, I knelt down, pulled down his underwear and took his cock in my mouth. After a few minutes, I stood up and kissed him, then told him to fuck me. Standing in front of the window bracing myself on the frame. He entered me, when he was completely in me, we saw Sam's father come in to her room.