Exhibitionists Parents, Now I Am To

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked over and I waved to him, then he began to fuck Sam. When my father saw what was happening, he began to fuck me stroke for stroke with Sam's father. I was being pounded by my father and loving it. Sam was also being pounded by her father. By now our father's have seen what each other is doing. It was like our father's were in a competition to see who could fuck their daughter the hardest. I had several orgasms and then I saw Sam's father stop with a look of contentment on his face. I knew he must have come. Then my father slammed in to me and buried his cock as deep as he could, then I felt him cum.

Sam with a smile on her face motion for me to met her outside, just below our window. I kissed my father and sucked his cock a few times and with a smile on my face, I said, "Watch this."

Sam and I met outside and after we kissed, we laid on the grass and began to eat each other. We only did that for a few minutes before I told Sam, "Lets switch fathers."

We both made it to each other's room and we looked at each other as we sucked the other's father's cock till they were hard. We both took our positions in front of the windows as we watched each other's father begin to fuck us. I had an orgasm as soon as Sam's father entered me, knowing my father was watching me getting fucked had me so worked up. They began their competition again and I was feeling it from Sam's father. He came in me and I sucked his cock, I asked if Sam can stay at my house tonight, he smiled and said, "Yes."

Sam was still being pounded by my father as I entered my bedroom. Sam's father was still watching us. I began kissing and sucking on Sam's nipples, Sam was constantly moaning now and then my father sunk his cock in Sam like he had done to me and grunted as he came. I sucked his cock as he pulled out and then sucked on Sam's vagina. When I stood up, Sam's father waved to us and then turned out the light. Sam and I kissed my father, then he walked to his room.

Sam and I were so happy and excited, we were running on pure adrenaline. We both took a shower together and just as we opened the door to leave the bathroom, there was my mother. She asked, "Why are you both naked?"

I kissed my mother and told her, "Come to my room when you are finished with your shower."

We went in to my room and I booted up my computer and pulled up my mother's profile. After a while my mother came to my room in a robe. She again asked, "Why we are two still naked?"

I told her, "We were just fucked by dad."

She did not know what to say. I then said, "It is ok, we wanted it."

This did not relieve the tension on her face. I told her in a way it is her fault. I explained the website and what we have been doing. I then said, "The only thing left to do is have sex with you and aunt Karen."

My mother was in shock. I kissed her on the mouth. I opened her robe and played with her nipples. I believe she finally came to the realization that she didn't have any moral ground to stand on and began to kiss me, then Sam.

I asked her to stand up and we took off her robe. After Sam and I sucked on her nipples for a little, I said, "We are going to have sex, but not here."

My mother asked, "Where then?"

I pulled up the submission of her on the swings and I said, "There, we are going to walk there naked, come with us."

I saw a smile come over my mother face as Sam and I pulled her by hand out the front door. We went running down the street to the park. It was late, so we did not see anyone out and got to the park swings. There we took turns kissing and sucking on each other till we had our fill. We walked home and my mother went to bed with Sam and I.

We got awake late in the morning and as we all got up, Sam and I kissed my mother while standing in front of the window naked. I looked to Sam's room and there stood her father watching us. My mother just waved to him with a smile on her face. My father came walking in the room naked, so Sam and I pulled him to my mother in front of the window. We each began sucking on her breasts, while my father went behind her and began to fuck her as Sam's father looked on. Sam kissed us all and left us, a minute later we saw her come in her room and begin to have sex with her father.