All Comments on 'Exhibitions Ch. 01'

by annanova

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rolferolfeover 13 years ago
more please

great keep up the good work got me hot under my collar

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 13 years ago
Much lower for me

Great story. Thanks.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
What a pleasure

to discover a really lovely writer on Lit.

So glad I found this. Exquisite. Thank you.

Shera_ZadeShera_Zadeover 13 years ago

Well written, well paced, well worth the read.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
TO SLOW, TO GET TO THE POINT, OF YOUR STORYLINE!

When teasing a man; best to get buck naked ASAP, rather than taking three damned pages of tortuous text, to do so! Normally naked to begin with I make no secret of my desire for anal sex; positioning myself for recreative sex, to prove an approved male lover is welcome to have me, anyway he wants me! -Likewise; I normally expect his oral cooperation?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 13 years ago
Barbara cracks me up. She's inviting recreational anal sex though, so she ought to be a hit at parties.

C'mon, Anna, you're movin' too dang slow! I mean, jeez, where's all the raunchy sex?

Methinks Barbara would rather appreciate Dave's delicate sensibilities with Summer, no?

:chuckle:

Anyway, as another reader stated above, yes, it is good to see real elegance in a Lit story. Proper pacing, clever phrasing, realistic dialogue, evocative imagery and skillful narration all make for a quality read, which you've achieved here in spades. Having gone through chapter two already, I can assure your readers that it's every bit as good as chapter one, and I actually like it even more. Playful Anna comes to the fore, and it's just so well written. This story really is a major cut above most Lit offerings...

...but damn it, Barbara wants some Butt Sex! Quit holding out on us!

:-)

seattlejackseattlejackover 13 years ago
I liked your story

Yes, it took a while to get there, but it was worth the trip. I like the descriptive terms used. Looking forward to January.

Thanks

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Prof Wheeze says: Well written, Anna. Certainly a 10 out of 5! Thoroughly enjoyed the rewrite and look forward to the following chapters. By the way, when you were on the balcony getting finger-fucked, I saw you look right at me on an adjacent balcony.

I am too tired I guess. I wrote everything in the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Nicely done

A good revision. I like how things move more slowly and they take more time. :)

steve44uksteve44ukalmost 11 years ago
A change of pace... :)

Great story (or, rather, the start of one).

This has a more raw and less gentle (though, crucially, no less loving) feel to it than the other stories I've read - Anna and Brad, that is. The sexuality is more overt, and I love the teasing that runs through the whole episode.

I also liked Anna's little wobble. Nice touch. In fact, "nice touch" sums up my feelings about this story, generally. Well done.

Looking forward to the next instalment now... :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous