Exiled to a Lesser World Ch. 01

Story Info
EXILED TO A LESSER WORLD 1
1k words
4.18
6.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for this story being chopped into bits and published over the next few days.

I got this idea, and after 48 typed pages of the story, I finished it.

It didn't take me forever either, and there weren't any breaks in my storytelling this time.

So I'm going to break it up the best I can.

Info inside the parenthesis ( ) can be ignored as it is

only for clarifying ideas or statements

The trial was not overly long and the panel was unanimous in their decision. The foreman of the seven-member panel said, "We have not had a trial like this in over 700 years and we did not know quite what to do about this crime.

However, when we spoke to Stargar (who was a Tularkien, a race of humanoid people whose fur and eyes resembled that of a seal. They usually stood about 5 1/2 feet tall. They were known for their calm demeanor and wisdom. They traveled the known areas of space exploring and being judges of conflicts that needed an outsider's eye to a problem) he offered us a solution. What he suggested was that you be exiled from this world and taken to a planet where your crime cannot be recommitted. We saw the correctness of that verdict. This is the only viable option this panel has.

Your sentence will be enacted tomorrow. Your family and friends will be allowed to visit if you request them and they agree. This council is adjourned".

I had not been allowed to speak in my defense before the panel, during the trial or sentencing, which I had expected. There was no defense in their eyes.

As I was led away I knew that I would not have any visitors, not my family or friends, even if I asked for them before my sentence was enacted.

Stargar came to see me a couple of hours later in my cell. He told me that we would be leaving in his ship to a planet (Named New Chance by the first colonist, the size of old earth I, there were about 130,000 colonialists spread over a continent, call Hope of Peace, the size of old South America laying across the equator. There were 4 other continents scattered across the globe, which had not been settled as of yet.) that was not on the star charts, because it was being protected from outsiders as requested by the inhabitants. They did not want any undo outside influence and it was part of their charter. They are trying to keep their level of civilization stable

(Level of lifestyle

Medical - when the colonies left they took the latest available normal medical care up to cancer cures and other intensive care.

Farm - manual unbreakable plasticine tools and implements to use with the draft animals to help in farming, but no motorized vehicles at all.

No electrical devices or way of making them.

The library was bound books treated not to decay or age. It contained volumes on farming, medical practice, education, rules of order and governing, and novels limited to the earth age they wanted to hold the planet too.

Animals - farm animals to aid in working the farms, draft animals, and horses, were brought in vitro,

Farm and livestock were also brought in vitro. However, when the ship that brought them left they only had the stock they brought with them. There were no return flights ever planned.

Food plants and seeds were brought along to help colonize the planet. These too were in limited supply, but the planet could provide native plants if something happened to them.

Beer and wine supplies were brought to after a vote of the colonialists, but no equipment for stronger drinks.)

The next morning I was led from my cell after I changed into seemingly used clothing that was supplied to me. The clothing looked like something I'd seen in historical photos of the early 1900s of Earth 1. They looked like something worn by the western farmers. It was rough, plain-looking clothes, but very durable, consisting of pants with a belt, a shirt with buttons, and boots. The boots and belt were of soft leather in a style that I couldn't recognize.

As we flew the short distance to the port and Stargar's craft I looked down at my planet's surface covered with buildings and our 3 farming/factory moons for the last time.

As we were quickly towed out of the port I looked at a viewing window and watched my home planet and the moons get smaller and smaller until they were gone.

After the tow disconnected and dropped away. Stargar turned to me from the controls and said" Please, be seated as we're going under power". As soon as I was seated beside him he moved the controls and we started accelerating after a few minutes he said: "We're about to transfer, so get ready".

As I started to ask "what transfer?" he hit a lever to engage it. I instantly felt myself twisting and being pulled in different directions. The pain thru my body and the red crossing behind my eyes was instantaneous growing stronger until I passed out screaming. When I came to I was withering in pain, my left arm and leg felt bent and twisted, my face burned but felt wet and my right side seemed to have part of it missing and torn open. I was still screaming.

Stargar was standing above me and did something and my pain and screams lessened. After a minute or few Stargar spoke to me, "We have never taken your species on board our crafts before, so we did not know that you couldn't take transfer.

This isn't what I had planned for your future that would have made you happy here. We are on a new planet and I have stabilized you as much as I could. Sadly, there was someone who was killed close by that resembles you. With your injuries, we are going to put you in his place. Both of your injuries are similar, except you lived through yours.

I will be watching you and will help you as much as I can. I'm giving you a slow-acting painkiller now. There are rescuers close. Remember you don't know what happened to you and about your life here. Your name is Steven." He then walked away leaving me staring after him.

EXILED TO A LESSER WORLD 1

Word Count:1086