Exodus 22:16-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving came along and I asked her if she wanted to go visit her family and she responded with an almost fearful "No!" which told me quite a bit.

So we stayed home and we had the smallest possible turkey for dinner that day. All the fixings of course.

It was that weekend when I decided to go through Rae's clothes and give Chloe whatever I thought would work for her. I was ready to take a next step in my life and letting go of the past had to be a part of that step.

After that it was sometimes disturbing to see Chloe in Rae's clothes but at the same time it felt good to see something familiar. One of the things Chloe adopted was an LA Dodger's blue sleepshirt. It came down to her knees and while it was mostly modest it also accented her body and I will admit to enjoying the view!

Chloe was a bit more curvy than my Rae and she filled out that sleepshirt quite nicely!

December saw us settling into new routines and I focused on work while Chloe concentrated on keeping house. And almost every night after dinner she'd retreat to her room and come back wearing the sleepshirt, a robe, and her fuzzy slippers.

There was a bit of a cold snap in KC that December. The 17th was a Saturday and it was my day off. The morning started at 25F and didn't get past 28F all day long. I had the pellet stove going first thing in the morning and Chloe and I stayed near it all day. I had a big heavy comforter we shared and between us we stayed warm.

The love seat faced the pellet stove and we sat together talking and listening to Christmas music. It was nice. Not long after a big lunch Chloe got down to her sleepshirt, cuddled up to me under the comforter, and took a nap. I couldn't help myself but to put a hand on her ass and give her a gentle squeeze as she slumbered. Then I gave her beautifully rounded ass a gentle rub and heard her murmur with approval. A bit more rubbing and then I noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

I damned near cum in my shorts!

The only thing she was wearing was the sleepshirt and I was suddenly and keenly aware of this fact.

I did my best to behave myself and I let her sleep.

We had a modest dinner sometime after it got dark. Afterwards Chloe was cleaning up and she mentioned going back to the love seat for the evening. I had a different idea.

"Hey, how about we continue our evening upstairs? I mean in my room."

She cocked her head at me and thought for a moment and replied, "I'm sure that would be nice."

The trepidation in her voice was obvious.

"You clean up here and I'll go get a few things in order."

I went to my room and the first thing I did was to get the mattress warmer going. It wasn't something I used all the time but on a night as cold as this it made sense. Plus I wanted Chloe to be warm. Then I shucked my clothes and put on a cozy robe and my slippers. Just a robe and slippers.

Joining her in the kitchen I helped dry a few things and when they were put away I turned down the pellet stove for the night and shut off the lights. Chloe led the way up the stairs and I enjoyed the view of her beautiful ass from behind.

She entered my room and stopped for a moment, "Where do you want me to sit?"

"In the bed. You'll like it. I promise."

She followed my lead and took off her robe and placed it on my dressing chair. Her slippers ended up next to the chair. Clad in just the sleepshirt she went to my bed and pulled back the covers before slipping into them.

"Oooooh, this is so warm! Oh goodness, this is nice!"

I smiled. "I knew you'd like it!"

Turning on some Christmas music I flicked off the light and then put my robe and slippers next to hers. Naked and horny, I got into the bed with her. She on one side and me on the other.

"How do you like this?" I asked her.

"I didn't know a bed could be warm like this! I'm so used to the bed being cold in the winter."

"So this is better?" I asked.

"It is. It's much better!!" I could hear her smile as she said this.

We chatted for a while about this and that. She got more comfortable and spread her legs out at one point with one of her feet touching my bare leg.

"It's the biggest bed I've ever been in!" she remarked.

And it was just a queen sized bed.

"Would you like me to be closer?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" I could hear a little tremble in her voice and her foot pulled back from my leg.

"Would you like it if I cuddled up to you the way you cuddled up to me downstairs?"

"It might be wrong."

"But would you like it?"

I could hear her fidget a little. "Yeah. That would be nice."

I rolled myself next her and got one of my legs between hers. She was so soft and warm. My bare cock rested on her bare thigh.

My face was just above her own. I could see her eyes darting back and forth in the dim light from the bathroom nightlight. I kissed the tip of her nose.

"This is nice." I said.

"Yeah." she breathily replied.

I kissed her on the lips. Gently and briefly. She was scared and I could see it. It made me want her even more.

I ventured a hand up to her breast. She was soft and warm and the sleepshirt was definitely the only thing she had on.

I sat back and the cold night air chilled her.

"Sit up." I commanded.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I told you to."

Chloe sat up and I tugged at the sleepshirt and she was confused at first but then understood what I wanted. She lifted her ass from the bed and I gathered the sleepshirt up past her waist.

"Raise your arms." I commanded and she obeyed. I lifted the garment over her head and tossed it to the bedroom floor.

"That's better. Now lay back and let's try this again."

I got myself into the same position with her and kissed her. This time it was a gentle but lengthy kiss. My hand ventured over a soft and bare tit. Her tender bud was hard as a pebble.

I felt a delicate hand on the back of my neck as we kissed.

Breaking the kiss I pulled back the covers and suckled her tits going back and forth between them. "Oooooh." was all she had to say.

My hand wandered down between her legs. "No...I can't...not that.." she whispered.

"Trust me." I whispered in her ear.

I pushed her legs apart and my fingers found her cleft.

"No one's ever touched me there before." was all she said.

"You'll be fine." I said as I started swiping a digit back and forth in her cleft. I felt her moisture increase and soon enough I was able to rub deeper between her pussy lips.

"I'm a virgin!" she insisted as my finger slipped inside of her body. Probing a little deeper I found no resistance.

Now I moved myself on top of her and kissed her again.

Her legs were on either side of me as I started to gently rut against her body. I knew she was ready and I was eager to get my cock into her.

"Michael..." she uttered as my cock kissed up against her opening.

I kissed her neck and she moved under me. the tip of my cock was now neatly trapped in the mouth of her unclaimed pussy.

"Michael, I can't do this..." she uttered as I pressed into her. She sighed with the first signs of penetration and I felt her legs tense.

I slowed myself down and kissed her with just the tip of my cock poking into her wetness. I prodded back and forth as gently as I could.

"How are you doing?" I asked her.

"I think we should stop."

I pushed into her a bit. She caught her breath. "Are you sure you don't want to find out what happens next?"

She sniffed a little. "I do but I'm scared."

"It's just me, sweetheart. There's nothing to be scared of."

"Maybe just try it a little?" she asked.

"That's my girl!" I said as I started to push a little harder. "We'll just try it a little, okay?" I kissed the tip of her nose as I said this.

"Oooh!" she exclaimed as I probed a little deeper.

I slipped back and forth for a time, just letting her get used to the feeling. At the same time I was fighting off the urge to bury my cock into her and get it going.

"That was nice...but maybe we should stop now?" she asked.

"Oh..gawwww!" was the next thing out of her lips as I lost the fight with my urge.

She writhed underneath me as I fully plowed my cock into her body. It felt good in so many ways!

I loved that mine would always be her first cock. I loved that she was my first fuck after so long. I even loved how she wrestled with me in a futile attempt to protect her vanished virginity.

I got one arm around her waist and forced her back to bend. Now my cock pushed just a little deeper into her. My other arm snaked around her back and I held her by her neck as we mated.

Her tits warmly mashed against my chest as I held her tight and fucked her.

I had wanted it to last but I needed to finish it. She cried a bit as I fucked her harder and then drew in a sharp breath as I drove deep and started spurting my cum into her!

"Guhhh!" I heard myself moan.

I shoved myself deep, bottoming out, and felt her tense as more of my cum spurted into her tight pussy.

It felt so fucking good! I'd finally fucked her and made her mine! The satisfaction of painting her fresh pussy with my cum was every bit as great as cumming was!

I lay on top of her for a moment basking in the afterglow. My softening cock still deep inside of her.

When I opened my eyes she was looking at me.

"How're you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm okay." she quietly answered.

I moved to keep myself inside of her.

"I'm not a virgin anymore." she remarked. I answered her with a soft kiss on her lips.

"Wow." she said as I gently moved on and in her body.

"Do you like it?"

She smiled and kissed me back. "I do. You're going to have to keep me now. I guess you can tell my father that my pay for the rest of the year is now my bride price. He'll understand."

I rolled off of her but stayed close. My hands were all over her and her hands gently explored all over me.

We made small talk for a bit and exchanged the occasional kiss.

I had a thought.

"Chloe, do you like your father or do you really want to piss him off?"

"You've never asked me that before."

I got up on an elbow and played with one of her nipples. "I'm asking now."

"He's been cruel. He beats us, beats my mother, my sister Rachel ran away because of him. But before I met you I thought all men were like that."

She lifted up and kissed me on the lips. "Why are you asking me?"

"Because I have an idea." I replied and I explained what I had in mind. Chloe loved the idea and surprised me by going along with it.

About ten minutes later I was deep inside her pussy fucking away with gusto. And Chloe was happily fucking me right back.

After that day we were fucking two and three times a day. She slept in my bed and she slept naked...except for a couple days here and there where nature demanded that she wear panties and a pad to bed.

It took a couple months but then the day came along where she didn't need the panties or the pad anymore.

Chloe chose the date. July 4th, Independence Day. It would be her independence day.

We got in the car and drove to her family's house. It looked worse than the first time I'd seen it. There were weeds in the grass now.

I knocked on the door and Chloe's father answered. "What is it? Oh, you." he said with no small amount of derision.

Chloe had been standing behind me and now she moved to the side where he could see her. It took him a moment to process what he was seeing.

The effect was exactly what I'd hoped for. The man exploded and kicked us both off the property telling us to never come back.

Driving away Chloe smiled at me as she held her swollen belly.

12