All Comments on 'Exorbitant Interest'

by davidmuleguy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JuliaHandelJuliaHandelover 10 years ago

Writer told story very well. He presented an uncommon fantasy in an intriguing narrative.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 10 years ago
Now this, this right here

Is top quality good stuff. I'm a lover of women's feet AND DARN PROUD OF IT!!! So I enjoy stories like this, still kinda wish their was a footjob scene in here. But we cant all have everything we want. Maybe next time?

Anyway its always nice to have a main character who voluntarily loves being dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Old Story

This story is not new, I read this over 3 years ago.

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyover 10 years agoAuthor
New version.

JuliaHandel: Thank you, Julia. For a nice compliment and a timely bit of encouragement.

Creeperclaw: Nice to hear from a foot fetishist. I think we are a tiny minority here. Glad you enjoyed the story so much!

Anon: You are right. I first posted this story back in 2010, one of my first submissions to Literotica. But thanks to the tips and general guidance I've had here, my standard of writing has come on some since then.

So when I was reading through the original story a few weeks ago, I realised that I could now do a lot better with it. Both, in terms of the standard of writing, and in realising more of the story's potential. And so I decided to re-write it.

I then asked Lit to delete the old story, so that I could then submit this new version, which they did.

Maybe you've forgotten how poorly written the old version was ... for more than three years, no one ever commented on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love banking!

Great story.. I'll never look at bank tellers the same way again, though I may now start making late payments just in case...... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this and all your stories. Would've loved to hear about his time spent at the feet of the other two cashiers. Would definitely like to read what happens at the biggest bank in town

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous