Exotic Biology 101 Ch. 03

Story Info
That awful, psychic milk.
9.3k words
4.5
13.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Please note that this story contains a few gross bathroom scenes. It picks up immediately where Part 2 left off, although new readers should be fine.

*****

My name's Emily. In most ways, I'm an ordinary Biology student. I go to a small college in New York, near the Canadian border.

A few months ago, my life was perfectly normal.

And then my best friend Roweena stole an experimental dick-plant, which was full of strange cum. We decided to play with it. Soon, I found myself having one bizarre experience after another. One time, I had a one-day pregnancy and gave birth to slugs. Another time, I briefly acquired a green penis. You get the idea.

I've always been anxious about my classwork. Last week, during one of my freakish adventures, I'd completely skipped Biology class for a few days. I visited my professor, Dr. Vilsark, to ask about the material I'd missed.

Then my life got weird again.

* * *

"Lock the door, Emily."

My Biology professor watched me from behind her desk. The two of us were alone in her tiny faculty office, with a small dick-plant on the windowsill.

Nervously, I turned and locked the office door. When I looked back, I saw that Dr. Vilsark was unbuttoning her blouse.

"Dr. V?" I asked quietly.

"I'm not an idiot, you know," she said, looking down. She was undoing one button after another. "One of Dr. Willow's plants got stolen. Immediately, you started missing class..."

"Uh." I blushed. "I don't know what you're implying -"

"I'm working on my own experiments now," she said, ignoring me. "They're very private, of course. But you've seen one secret project already, so..."

Dr. Vilsark opened her blouse, revealing a nursing bra.

"Dr. V!" I gasped. I spun away, embarrassed.

"Don't be shy, Emily," I heard her say. A note of excitement crept into her voice. "Actually, I think you'll find my research very interesting!"

Dr. Vilsark was an elegant 40-something woman with short, greying black hair. Despite the raunchy jokes she made in class, she was obviously a brilliant scientist and teacher. She spoke often about her stay-at-home husband and three kids. One day, I wanted to be just like her.

A pale, green light suddenly filled the room.

As I turned back around slowly, I saw that Dr. Vilsark had exposed her left breast. Immediately, my eyes widened.

"What the...?"

My professor's breast was bright green. A network of veins pulsated beneath her skin, giving off an unnatural light. She stood up from behind her desk, blouse hanging open, with her hands on her hips.

"How...?" I stammered.

Dr. V smiled, amused by my reaction. "This was an unexpected result," she explained.

I blinked in amazement. Her breast looked heavy, with a prominent nipple that glowed like a small, green lightbulb. It throbbed visibly with her heartbeat.

"How did this happen?" I managed to ask.

She shrugged, unembarrassed, and walked around her desk towards me. Her exposed breast bounced inside the nursing bra, casting odd shadows on the wall.

"I was testing an old theory on myself," she said. "It's actually the framework behind the plant." She glanced towards the windowsill, then gave me a sly look. "You know, the plant you've been experimenting with."

I swallowed. "That was - um - "

"No need for excuses. Curiosity is good, Emily!" She stopped just a few feet in front of me, and her voice quickened with eagerness. "The theory can go much further, actually. There's a socio-sexual component, an evolutionary component, even a psychoactive component..."

"Psychoactive?"

"The school would never approve this research, of course. That's why I'm approaching you like this."

Her breast was nearly touching me, and I stared down at it. The green veins, radiating out from the nipple, were throbbing with pressure.

Dr. Vilsark followed my eyes downward. "I expected to make mistakes on my first try," she sighed. "But I certainly didn't expect one of my breasts to fill up!"

"Your breast is... full?" I asked.

"I'm assuming you haven't had children yet, Emily." Dr. Vilsark chuckled. "Yes, the breast is engorged."

"With... milk? Green milk?"

"No." Dr. V frowned. "The fluid is a thick syrup. Nothing at all like breastmilk."

She squeezed her nipple with one hand, as if coaxing some fluid out. I pressed myself back against the wall, but nothing happened.

"It's actually very difficult to express," she went on, "even with my old breast pumps. I've only gotten a few drops out. The engorgement is getting... painful."

Suddenly, I sensed where this conversation was going. My mouth fell open.

"Emily," Dr. Vilsark said softly, "I need you to suckle me."

* * *

Dr. V never asked for my consent - not really - although I wouldn't have felt comfortable saying no anyway. We agreed to meet again after class.

When I returned in the late afternoon, I found myself squinting at the setting sun through the window. Looking down, I was surprised to find Dr. Vilsark already topless.

"Oh, there you are." Dr. Vilsark sat cross-legged on her office carpet, naked from the waist up, as she typed on her phone. "Lock the door," she told me. "I'm just finishing an email."

I locked the door behind me, not looking away from her. Dr. Vilsark's chest was so lopsided that it was almost comical: on the right side was an ordinary breast, slightly saggy with age, and on the left was a bloated, glowing green monster boob.

In other respects, my professor was an attractive middle-aged woman. I noticed that she had multiple tattoos across her shoulders - all deeply faded with time - and a vertical scar on her belly.

After a minute, she glanced up. "Okay. Ready?"

I nodded, although I felt my armpits sweating. I quivered slightly with anxiety.

"Just get comfortable on my lap," she said casually.

Slowly, I sat on the floor. "I'm a little nervous," I admitted.

"Oh, me too!" Dr. Vilsark chuckled. "If anything goes wrong, I'll have to take you to a hospital. It'd be terrible for my reputation!"

Impatient, she reached out and touched my arms - her hands felt clammy - and helped me lay across her lap. My head rested near her elbow.

I sensed an unnatural warmth, like radiation, against my face. Her veiny green breast was suddenly touching my cheek, and I caught a faint odor like rotting vegetables.

"Whenever you're ready," said Dr. V.

I took a deep breath. As the sun set outside, the office was getting darker. My professor's glowing nipple dangled in front of my face.

Closing my eyes, I wrapped my lips around it.

The heat was the first thing I noticed; her breast felt feverish. It was strangely hard, too, like a knotted muscle beneath her skin.

Relaxing a little, I let the flesh fill my mouth. Her nipple felt huge against my tongue, and I found myself pushing it towards the back of my throat.

"That's it," Dr. V encouraged me. "Don't be scared. It's just a breast."

Obeying some long-forgotten instinct, I began to suckle. My lips latched onto her with a tight seal, and Dr. V's arm supported my head. It began to feel surprisingly natural.

Then, after just a moment, I tasted something: a sour flavor like spoiled meat. It coated my tongue, and I struggled not to choke.

"Oh, thank god," Dr. Vilsark sighed. "It's coming out."

The fluid began to flood my mouth, thick and heavy against my throat. Its taste overwhelmed my senses, and I couldn't help swallowing.

A numb sensation spread across my tongue. As soon as I swallowed, the feeling worked its way toward my belly.

It felt... pleasant.

The warm taste of the syrupy milk was growing on me. I suckled steadily, eyes still closed, as my body grew heavier in Dr. Vilsark's arms. My nervousness melted away.

Dr. V seemed to be relaxing as well. Her body slouched, and she gave another low sigh. "I missed this," she mumbled to herself. "I should've nursed my kids longer. I still think about it..."

I was barely listening. Her voice grew distant, like a fading dream. My mouth sucked and swallowed automatically, while my mind floated off into a soft haze.

I got a feeling of vertigo, like I was standing atop a cliff...

And suddenly, I blinked. My eyes snapped back into focus.

I looked down. I was still sitting cross-legged on the carpet, naked from the waist up. My student, Emily, lay at my breast.

Emily's eyelids had begun to flutter, as if she were dreaming, and her body had gone completely limp. Her head felt heavy in the crook of my arm. Still, she continued to suckle me with a steady rhythm.

My breast tingled, almost painfully sensitive, and I could feel the thick fluid flowing. Although different than normal breastfeeding, the feeling was close enough to remind me of the real thing.

Below me, Emily's face seemed to tighten.

Poor girl, I thought. Emily was smart, but she always seemed too nervous. She lacked the confidence to become a successful scientist like me.

But she was pretty, I reflected. I would've loved fucking her when I was younger...

A sudden flashback struck me. For a moment, I was a college student in 1994, and I was calling myself a lesbian. My face was buried between Cindy Waynor's legs, tongue straining with effort, as I felt another orgasm shake her body.

God, I thought, I knew how to eat pussy!

Like a film, I cut to another memory: I was eating out my classmate Lisa, who was still too young to drink. Then Roberta, almost ten years older than me. My dad always said it was just a phase, but I still fantasized about women sometimes... the taste of pussy on my tongue...

Emily's face was growing flushed, and her hips had begun to squirm. She still suckled me, steady as ever, but her breath was coming harder.

The poor girl's horny, I thought dreamily. I'd better get her off.

I worked my free hand up Emily's wool skirt. Just as I'd expected, I could feel her arousal - her heat and wetness - even through the fabric of her underwear.

With deft fingers, I slipped her underwear aside and felt her pubic hair. Warmth radiated from her pussy, and I knew she ached to be touched. My finger slid between her heavy labia and ran along her slippery inner folds. Quickly, I found the small, swollen nub of her clitoris.

Still suckling, Emily gave a faint whimper. Her eyes were closed, lids trembling, but her hips pushed against my hand.

I felt a tingle in my breast - another letdown - with a powerful sense of relief.

And, strangely enough, my own body was getting stimulated as well. I felt the pressure on my own clit, even as I touched hers.

A joint sexual response, I thought calmly. That's an interesting effect.

Our mutual pleasure increased faster than I expected. Within seconds, I was gasping with desire. As I masturbated Emily, eyes closed, I could feel my own pussy twitching in response.

This feels so peculiar, I thought. I haven't even touched myself, and I'm already about to -

I suddenly went over the edge, body convulsing in orgasm. Emily, at my breast, gave a deep moan. I held her tight, pressing her face against my body, as waves of intense pleasure rolled across both of us.

When it ended, I felt exhausted. My head wobbled, even as Emily went back to sucking my breast peacefully, and another dizzy spell washed over me.

I felt a strange sensation, as if I stood at the bottom of a cliff...

***

My eyes popped open.

What the hell? I asked myself.

I was back in my own body again - Emily's body! - and I was still sprawled on the carpet in Dr. Vilsark's office. My head rested against her bare arm, and my clit still throbbed with the aftershocks of a strong orgasm.

I sat up slowly. Dr. Vilsark was blinking, dazed.

Her topless body leaned back. I saw that her right breast almost looked normal: it had stopped glowing and returned to a regular size, and only a few of her veins looked green. A single droplet of thick, green fluid dangled from the nipple.

My belly felt stuffed, as if I'd just eaten a huge meal. I burped softly, and the taste of the psychic milk - that awful, sour flavor - filled my mouth again.

I stood up, grimacing.

Dr. V seemed to shake off her dizziness as well. "That felt odd," she said. "We were mentally connected, weren't we?"

"I don't know." I took a deep breath. "I think so."

Her hand was still wet from my crotch; she wiped it against the carpet. "I'm sorry if I behaved inappropriately, but -" she chuckled quietly, "- I think we both enjoyed ourselves!"

I bit my lip, but Dr. V was growing more excited. She leaped to her feet.

"Actually, it's an incredible discovery," she said. She started pulling her bra on. "Think about it, Emily. We had a direct mental connection! A psychic experience!"

"Urp." I burped again into my hand. "Sorry. I guess so."

I watched Dr. Vilsark get dressed. When she picked up her phone, her eyes suddenly went wide... and I felt a strange stab of anxiety.

"Shit!" she cried. "That took almost two hours! Can you believe it?"

Dr. V had promised to pick up groceries, I somehow knew. Her husband was making dinner tonight: roasted brussel sprouts. They needed olive oil, too...

Hold on, I thought. How did I know that?

Dr. V ushered me out of the office, cursing under her breath, as I shook my head in confusion.

"We'll talk tomorrow," she said. "I have to run!"

Her words seemed to echo in my brain - almost too loud. "Okay," I mumbled faintly. "See you."

She disappeared down the hallway in a half-jog, leaving me alone outside her office.

I didn't own a car, so I had to catch a bus home. The ride took almost an hour. Every few minutes, I released another foul-tasting burp.

***

"It must've been a dream," said my best friend Roweena.

I shook my head. "It was definitely real. Dr. Vilsark felt it, too."

I was lying on the couch in Roweena's basement, where I'd come over immediately after getting home. I rested both hands against my bloated stomach, while Roweena paced in circles around the coffee table.

"So..." She scratched the back of her neck. "You sucked your professor's glowing green tit, and she lactated brain-juice?"

"I know it sounds crazy."

"Little bit." Roweena laughed. "But I believe you, so I guess I'm crazy, too!"

I couldn't help smiling. Talking to Roweena always made me feel better. She'd been my best friend since we were kids, although we could hardly be more different: she was a tall, confident athlete with dark skin and muscles, while I was a pale nerd with a big butt. She wore jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt, which displayed her shoulders and toned arms.

I opened my mouth to speak, but instead I belched again. The sour taste of the psychic milk back came up. "Ugh," I groaned, making a face, "I can't stop burping!"

Roweena giggled. "Sorry. Aside from that, do you feel okay?"

"I feel kinda bloated." I touched my stomach. "That stuff made me -"

Suddenly, I jerked upright. I slapped a hand against my crotch, panicking.

"I'm peeing!" I cried.

I could feel pee flooding out of me uncontrollably. But... my skirt was perfectly dry. I kept patting myself, expecting to feel wetness.

"You're not peeing," Roweena informed me.

"I swear to god, I feel like I'm peeing!"

I stared at my crotch, amazed that I was still dry. Then, as suddenly as it began, the feeling disappeared.

My mouth fell open. "What the heck?" I asked Roweena. "Am I going crazy?"

"No." She furrowed her brow. "You're not crazy."

"Then what the heck just happened?" I demanded.

Roweena stroked her chin. "Your brain got linked with Dr. Vilsark, didn't it? So it's possible that..."

I gasped. "We're still connected! When she pees, I feel it!"

"Maybe. That psychic milk is still sitting in your stomach, after all."

"Holy shit..." I whispered. I wanted to say more, but instead I burped again and almost gagged.

Roweena continued to pace, thinking, while I lay back on her couch. My stomach gurgled noisily, and I could feel painful gas bubbles forming in my gut.

I winced with discomfort, and Roweena gave me a sympathetic look. "You okay?" she asked.

"Not really. My stomach hurts." I blushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, but I think I have to fart."

Roweena laughed. "You, or Dr. Vilsark?"

"Pretty sure it's me."

My gas felt too painful to hold in. Grimacing, I let it burble into the couch cushions. A sour smell, like old vinegar, immediately filled the room.

Roweena laughed and wrinkled her nose. "Geez, remind me never to breastfeed you!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" I covered my face, mortified.

That night, as I got ready for bed, I felt Dr. Vilsark pooping. I sensed the slow movement inside my bowels, even as I checked and double-checked my underwear. When she wiped, I felt the rough sensation against my butthole.

Soon afterwards, while I was brushing my teeth, I felt Dr. Vilsark fall asleep. Suddenly, I could barely stay on my feet. I rinsed my mouth and stumbled into bed, too sleepy to even take my clothes off.

Before I passed out, I released another sour burp into my pillow. My stomach still felt swollen with that awful, psychic milk.

***

I skipped breakfast and lunch the next day. I had no appetite. Whenever Dr. Vilsark ate, I could feel her chewed food sliding down my throat.

In the afternoon, I began to feel an ache - a fullness - in my left breast. I stopped by her office after my last class, where I found her waiting for me.

"Hello, Emily," she said quickly. "I was just about to email you. You need to suckle me again today."

"I know." I paused and bit my lip. "Dr. Vilsark, do you feel anything different today?"

She started to unbutton her blouse. "No. It's the same engorgement. My breast is still producing that fluid." She gave me a sharp look. "What about you, Emily? Any aftereffects from yesterday?"

"I..."

I froze. She doesn't know we're still connected, I realized. A strange mix of emotions - not all of them mine - ran through my brain.

"My stomach feels bloated," I said, looking away, "but... nothing else."

I hated being dishonest, but my instincts told me to lie to Dr. Vilsark.

Her gaze lingered on me. "Great," she said at last. "Lock the door, and we'll get started."

She peeled off her blouse and unhooked her bra. As I turned to lock the door, I saw the sickly green light fill the room again. I caught a faint odor, too: that smell of rotting vegetables. Sighing, I braced myself before facing my professor.

She sat cross-legged on the carpet, completely topless. Once again, Dr. Vilsark's left breast was as green and swollen as a watermelon. It looked radioactive.

"I'm glad you're helping with this," she told me calmly. "This is obviously a world-changing discovery, and I need an assistant I can trust. It'll be great for your future career as a scientist, too."

I burped, nodding. "You can trust me, Dr. V."

She patted the floor beside her, and I got down onto the carpet. Once again, she cradled me in her arms and pressed my face against her overheated breast.

My anxious thoughts quickly dulled once I took her nipple into my mouth. Her foul-tasting milk oozed down my throat, and a pleasant numbness spread across my body.

It wasn't long before my eyes fluttered shut. I drifted somewhere far away...

...and then, once again, I looked down at Emily as she suckled me.

Emily wore a white button-down shirt and slacks today. She smelled like underarm sweat, as she often did in the afternoons.

Her body felt limp and heavy in my arms. She seemed to sleep peacefully, but I knew she was awake inside my head. I need to be careful with my thoughts, I told myself.

With a soft touch, I stroked her light-brown hair. My breast tingled as my milk let down, and my heart swelled with motherly affection.

Emily's a good student, I thought. She needs more confidence, but perhaps with my guidance...