Exotic Biology 101 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absently, I was already unbuttoning her slacks. I'd been looking forward to making her cum again. Yesterday, her scent had lingered for hours on my fingertips, and I had secretly sniffed her all evening.

I'll give her a publication credit, I told myself. In return, I can touch her pussy. That's a fair trade.

My mind flashed back to my late 20s, when my mentor Dr. Willow first slipped his hand down my pants. That was another fair trade. Standing at my lab bench, I'd suddenly felt his breath behind my ear.

Dr. Willow had been grey-haired even back then - a skinny, bug-eyed man - but I admired his brilliance. He began to whisper to me about his bizarre theories: slugs that could hear your thoughts, earthworms and butterflies and jellyfish that could change a woman's personality. I closed my eyes... and then his fingers slid down across my belly, beneath the waistband of my underwear.

I tried to protest, "I'm married now. I can't..." But then his fingers pushed between my pussy lips, and I gasped.

Emily groaned softly at my breast, as if reacting to my memories. She was deeply aroused, and her curly pubic hair brushed against my palm. I ran my finger up and down her slit, feeling her wetness, and then I pushed myself inside.

I remembered the first time that Dr. Willow ejaculated inside me. He had just published another major paper - I was co-author - and that night he celebrated by forcing me over his desk. This time, in his excitement, he didn't pull out in time. I remembered the feeling as he began to throb inside me.

My husband never suspected a thing, even when Dr. Willow began filling me up on a regular basis.

I left the lab after my first son was born, more than ten years ago, and I hadn't seen Dr. Willow since. I hadn't even heard from him until recently, when he mailed me a box of dick-plants out of the blue.

I took my time with Emily's pussy today, exploring her with probing fingers, while she suckled steadily at my breast. Once again, I could feel the sensation inside my own body as well. Sexual resonance, I thought dimly. Such an interesting effect...

Emily's cheeks had gone pink, and faint moans rose from her throat. Eventually, my fingertips couldn't resist her greedy clitoris. Within seconds, we were both cumming together, groaning aloud with our shared orgasm.

...And then, the dizziness came back. As I tried to catch my breath, my vision began to blur...

***

When I woke up, Dr. Vilsark's hand was still inside my underwear. My stomach felt like I'd swallowed a bowling ball. I remained perfectly still, my heart throbbing in my sensitive clit.

This is crazy, I thought.

Dr. V cleared her throat as her dizzy spell passed. "Well, Emily," she declared, pulling her hand free from my pants, "So far you've been an excellent assistant!"

"Th- thank you," I managed to say. "Happy to help."

***

It was Friday. That evening, Roweena invited me over to watch a movie. I ended up sprawled on her couch again, flat on my back and groaning.

"How's your stomach?" she asked.

"Even worse than yesterday!" I complained. "I can't get that awful taste out of my mouth, either."

"I'm sorry, babe." Roweena sat at the other end of the couch, letting my feet rest on her lap. "What's Dr. Vilsark doing tonight?" she asked.

I stared into the distance for a moment. "The kids are at their grandparents' house. Her husband's making a fancy dinner for two."

Roweena laughed. "Sounds like date night!"

I nodded, smiling. After my second breastfeeding, my psychic link with Dr. Vilsark had grown even stronger. Her thoughts buzzed constantly in the back of my mind now.

"She really does love her husband," I told Roweena softly. "Not as much as she loves her children, but still..." Suddenly, I was blinking back tears. "She feels so lucky to have him..."

Roweena gave me a worried look. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked.

Instead of replying, I belched up a mouthful of foul-smelling gas.

"You haven't eaten actual food in two days," she reminded me.

"Ugh!" I croaked, "I can't even imagine eating." I touched my bloated stomach.

She frowned at me. "Emily, I can take you to a doctor -"

"It's fine," I insisted. "Besides, Dr. Vilsark is counting on me. She's even calling me her assistant!"

Roweena sighed. "I know. I'm just worried about you."

We started our movie, a brainless superhero flick. My stomach made unhappy gurgles, and I winced uncomfortably.

Meanwhile, I could feel Dr. Vilsark eating dinner. I tasted her food, a light salmon dish with a side of asparagus. When she swallowed, I could sense the movement in my own throat.

She drank two glasses of white wine - the good bottle that they'd been saving. As the alcohol took effect, I began feeling tipsy myself. I kicked my feet playfully on Roweena's lap. "Hey Roweena," I said, "do you remember that one scene in E.T.? Where he drinks the beer...?"

"I never saw it." She paused the movie and glanced at me. "How's the date going?"

"Amazing," I said. "Dr. V's husband is being so sweet."

"Good for her." Roweena suddenly raised an eyebrow. "Hold on. Are they planning to have sex tonight?"

"Oh, definitely." I nodded dreamily. "She's gonna fuck his brains out."

Roweena jumped to her feet. "Okay. I'd better move to the armchair."

I stretched out on the couch, drunk and horny, as Roweena moved away from me and unpaused the movie.

In my head, I could feel Dr. Vilsark settling onto a couch as well. I closed my eyes, sighing, as Dr. V and her husband embraced. They kissed, and I felt the sensation of his tongue in my mouth.

"Mmm..." I moaned aloud.

"I can't believe this is my Friday night," Roweena grumbled.

Dr. V's heart was racing. Her lips parted as her husband kissed her neck. Hungrily, she reached down between his legs and felt his stiffening manhood.

"He's so hard already," I whispered to Roweena.

Wordlessly, she turned the volume up on the movie.

Soon, his cock was inside Dr. V's mouth. She was caressing his thick shaft with her tongue and hands, and his tip pushed deep against her throat. In real life, a blowjob like this would make me gag.

I could feel Dr. V's arousal. Her body ached for him... yearned for him. I squirmed on the couch, barely resisting the urge to touch myself.

Roweena looked over at me. In spite of herself, she was getting curious. "You really feel everything?" she asked.

"Almost everything," I groaned. "Roweena, she's really horny..."

Dr. V was pulling her slacks and underwear off, though she made sure to keep her top on. I felt the soft cushions of her couch against her exposed ass.

Her husband's weight pressed down against her. Then, suddenly, I gasped aloud as his cock penetrated her. He pushed inside - slowly at first - and filled her up deeply. The pleasure was like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

"Emily, are you crying?" Roweena asked.

My eyes were tightly shut. "Dr. V just... loves this so much..."

Before long, their passion overwhelmed them. They fucked like animals on the couch, and I felt him pounding Dr. Vilsark. Even when I had a boyfriend, I'd never been fucked like this in real life. I gasped on Roweena's couch, my body twitching, as I felt each of his passionate thrusts.

"God, I need to get laid," Roweena sighed.

I couldn't believe how good it felt. The difference wasn't physical - Dr. V's vagina was actually less sensitive than mine - but the emotional connection they shared. This was real lovemaking. She wrapped her knees around his waist, grunting, and I gasped as he pushed deeper inside her.

For a long time, I lay on Roweena's couch getting fucked. I moaned, shameless, as I enjoyed the feeling of a husband inside me.

"He's still going?" Roweena asked.

"He's close," I breathed. "Don't you dare pull out, baby..."

Somewhere inside me, I felt his cock beginning to throb. I whimpered helplessly, moving my hips. My real-life boyfriends had always used condoms. Now, I felt an almost spiritual warmth as he filled Dr. Vilsark with his seed. He had already given her two perfect children, and maybe... maybe she wasn't too old for another...

When they were done, I lay panting in their afterglow.

"All finished?" Roweena asked.

I nodded. "He offered to get her off with his tongue," I said, "but Dr. V feels all warm and gooey now. She just wants to cuddle."

Roweena made a face. "Ugh. That lovey-dovey shit."

I hugged myself on the couch, and more tears began to run down my face. I couldn't help crying: Dr. Vilsark was more emotional than me, and I couldn't handle the intensity of her feelings. Roweena just shook her head in disbelief.

A few minutes later, Dr. V drifted off to sleep in her husband's arms. Within seconds, I had passed out as well, and we dreamed vividly together.

***

I woke alone in the morning, still on Roweena's couch. I was covered with a warm blanket from her room.

Roweena came down in her pajamas and ate a bowl of cereal on the chair next to me. She hadn't been able to wake me up, she told me. I had lain snoring, heavy as a sack of flour, while I dreamed Dr. Vilsark's dreams.

She also mentioned that I'd been a leaky gas bag, hissing with sour-smelling farts all night.

I looked down, embarrassed. "God, I'm sorry."

Roweena shrugged. "It's not your fault, Emily. It's that stupid psychic milk in your stomach." She raised an eyebrow. "Have you even been going to the bathroom?"

"No." The thought hadn't even crossed my mind. "I haven't used the bathroom in days," I said, blinking. "Not even to pee."

"No wonder you feel so full!"

I nodded, letting out another gassy burp.

When I got up, I realized that my clothes felt tight. My belly had begun to swell slightly, like a first-trimester pregnancy. I unbuttoned my slacks, groaning with discomfort.

Roweena noticed it as well. "Oh no," she said worriedly. "Emily, you couldn't be...?"

"No way. I'm just bloated from all that milk." I rubbed my smooth midsection, which had swelled out above my pants.

"You had psychic sex last night," Roweena persisted. "So isn't it possible that...?"

"Nope. Not pregnant." I bit my lip, hoping I was right. "That's too crazy, even for us!"

***

It was Saturday. I went home and tried to do some studying, but I couldn't focus. Not only were Dr. Vilsark's thoughts buzzing in my brain, but now I was worried about my possible psychic pregnancy.

I kept thinking about Dr. V's stay-at-home husband. One day, I wanted a spouse just like him. I remembered the way his cock felt, throbbing forcefully, as he came inside her.

I was so horny. On my bed, surrounded with Biology notebooks, I couldn't help touching myself. I took off most of my clothes, leaving only my bra, and lay on my back with my knees up.

As time passed, my belly continued to swell. Soon, I could hardly see my own hand as I masturbated. I kept farting into my bedcovers and belching up smelly gas. None of it relieved the pressure in my guts, although my bedroom reeked like a sewer.

I played with myself for a long time, slick with wetness. I brought myself to the edge of orgasm, all tense with need, although I couldn't make myself cum. Meanwhile, I could sense Dr. Vilsark grading Biology papers in my head.

In the afternoon, my left breast began to ache. I knew that Dr. Vilsark was starting to feel engorged again, and she was thinking about texting me.

I rolled out of bed, sighing, and got dressed in loose sweatpants and a heavy jacket. Right on cue, my phone buzzed.

"Emily," wrote Dr. Vilsark, "I need to nurse again. How soon can you come to my house?"

"Very soon," I replied.

By this point, I looked almost six months pregnant. Holding my stomach and grimacing, I ran for the bus stop.

***

Dr. V's husband answered the front door. I recognized him immediately, even though I'd never seen him before: a tall, sandy-haired man with an easy smile. I blushed and avoided eye contact, holding a backpack in front of my belly.

"I'm here to see Dr. Vilsark," I stammered.

He grinned at me. "Right, welcome! Linda said she had a student coming. She must really like you, to invite you over here."

The house was messy but comfortable, full of children's toys and scattered papers. In the living room, I saw their middle son - Aidan - playing video games on the couch. I felt a pang of emotion, remembering him as a baby in Dr. V's arms.

For just a moment, I felt movement inside my bloated belly. Did something just... kick?

Dr. V's husband touched my arm, bringing me back to reality. "Sorry it's such a disaster in here," he said.

Through the kitchen doorway, I spotted their youngest son, Jonah. They had conceived him on vacation in Florida, fucking all day beneath a ceiling fan. "I don't mind the mess," I said.

Eventually her husband led me to a heavy wooden door.

"The private office," he said with an ironic smile. "This is where all the 'mad scientist' stuff happens."

I laughed awkwardly. He knocked, and I felt Dr. V notice the muffled sound. The office was soundproofed. He opened the door slowly.

Dr. V's office was a small, carpeted room with an IKEA desk. I saw bookshelves and butterfly paintings on the wall, but nothing out of the ordinary. She sat typing at her computer, facing away from us.

"Glad you made it," she said without turning around. "Honey, shut the door when you leave?"

A heavy stillness settled over the room as her husband closed the door behind me. I was alone with my professor, hearing her thoughts just as clearly as my own.

She spun around in her chair, already unbuttoning her blouse. "Okay," she said, "let's get started. My tit feels like it's about to explode. I set up some recording equipment -"

I burped, quickly covering my mouth. "Dr. V," I began, "could we talk first? I haven't eaten or used the bathroom in a few days, and my stomach is getting all..."

I moved my backpack aside, revealing my pregnant-looking belly.

Holy shit, I heard Dr. Vilsark think. It actually worked.

She cleared her throat, displaying no emotion whatsoever. "Let's talk when we're done," she said. "I really need to empty my breast."

A minute later, I found myself lying on the floor with Dr. Vilsark. My enlarged belly made it hard to maneuver, but I managed to rest across her lap as usual.

Dr. Vilsark had removed her top again, and her left breast loomed over me. Bloated and bright green, it throbbed with her heartbeat and smelled like rot. I felt its unnatural heat against my face.

Something moved inside my belly again, and I winced with discomfort. "Dr. V, are you sure we can't wait...?"

"Don't worry, Emily." She pushed her swollen green nipple to my lips. "This is good. You'll see."

As soon as her nipple entered my mouth, the sour milk began flowing heavily. I could barely swallow it fast enough. Numbness spread throughout my body, and I felt myself growing pleasantly dizzy... and then my eyes were too heavy to keep open...

...And I found myself nursing Emily again, feeling a sense of relief in my engorged left breast. I was stroking her light brown hair tenderly, like the daughter I'd never had.

My student was stretched out across my lap again, suckling me. I knew that she was inside my brain, although her body appeared to be asleep.

Emily wore a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants, but nothing could hide the pregnancy she'd developed overnight. Her round belly peeked out above her pants, and her belly button looked close to popping. I couldn't help running my hand across her smooth stomach - her full womb - and pushing her sweatshirt up higher.

Part of me was jealous. I had always enjoyed being pregnant. As much as I wanted to be a career-driven professional, I couldn't resist my biological needs as a woman.

My mind flashed back to Dr. Willow, groping me from behind in the laboratory again. He was pushing my shirt up, stroking my huge, pregnant belly the same way I was stroking Emily's. I was eight months along with my first child, and we both knew it was his.

Minutes later, Dr. Willow was fucking me again. I gripped the edge of the lab bench, pants around my ankles, as his fingers dug into my hips from behind. He'd been fucking me this way almost every day for a year. I kept gasping from the intensity. As my pregnancy had progressed, his cock constantly felt different inside me.

A few inches in front of my face, there were tanks full of squirming green animals - wasps and earthworms and slugs, and other, nameless creatures. The recombinations of life could be endless, according to our theories, and we'd only begun to experiment together.

At my breast, Emily gave a low groan. I stroked her belly again, and then my hand slid upward to the cotton bra underneath her sweatshirt.

If I were a man, I thought dreamily, I'd be a better mentor to Emily. I'd fuck her properly, like Dr. Willow had done to me... maybe knock her up with a real, human baby...

Vividly, I remembered the feeling of Dr. Willow's cock throbbing as he filled me up again. At that point in my life, I hardly fantasized about women at all. I had two men cumming inside me every day - both Dr. Willow and my husband - and I still couldn't get enough sex. Semen was constantly leaking out of me, soaking my underwear while I tried to work.

I knew that having kids at that point of my career would be disastrous - I'd never run a major laboratory, like I always dreamed about. But once Dr. Willow starting cumming inside me, I felt nothing but excitement for what might happen. I was at the height of my fertility, and I ended up getting pregnant very quickly.

My hand slipped down into Emily's sweatpants, feeling the heat and wetness between her legs. She wasn't wearing underwear today.

As I began to explore her pussy, she sucked furiously at my left breast. I felt a sharp tingle - much stronger than my usual milky letdown - and a strange warmth ran to the base of my spine. I sensed that this would be my last nursing session with Emily.

If only I were a man, I thought again. I'd fuck Emily properly...

I imagined my fingers digging into Emily's hips from behind, as she gripped the edge of my IKEA desk and moaned. I imagined myself with a big veiny cock, which I plunged deeply into her again and again. I was moaning, too. I imagined the way her butt cheeks jiggled as my pelvis slammed into them.

I'd never fantasized about having a penis before, but suddenly I couldn't stop myself from picturing it. I could feel the raging urgency of my erection. I felt Emily's pussy squeezing my sensitive shaft - wet and squelching with each thrust. I was fucking her passionately, almost uncontrollably, while my own breasts bounced with each movement.

Meanwhile, in real life, I was fingering Emily's pussy as she suckled me. I had barely touched her clit, but already I could feel that delicious electricity running up and down my body.

I was pushing myself towards a hard orgasm, and I couldn't hold back. I imagined my cock beginning to throb inside Emily's pussy. I grunted deeply. I wasn't going to pull out. I imagined the feeling of my heavy balls, full of fertile seed, just aching for release...

And then, suddenly, Emily and I were both cumming. A strangled moan rose from her throat, as she continued sucking my breast. I imagined my cock pulsating violently, shooting ropes of thick semen into her. I was shaking. I felt Emily's pussy contracting and relaxing, squeezing me rhythmically.

And then...

Even before the orgasm ended, the dizziness and nausea began. I felt a jolt of pain deep inside my left breast, and then a flood of wetness near my feet. Suddenly, I wasn't sure which way was up, and my head seemed to spin... and then...

***

I couldn't open my eyes for a second. My body felt so incredibly heavy, and I was still throbbing all over with the tail end of an orgasm. Then I felt my first contraction, and my eyes snapped open.