Exotic Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the stripper."

"Glad you made it." His eyes had travelled all over me and returned to my bosom. "I like what you bring. Always pleased to meet a dancer. I'm Yardley. I'll show you where you can get ready. Let me know if you need anything."

I felt comfortable with this man and relaxed a little. "You have my music ready to go?" I'd emailed him my backing track.

"Don't worry. Everything's ready. Lights as well. I hope you'll be warm enough," he added, grinning broadly.

I followed him along a corridor and across a yard. "Do you do many of these gigs?" he asked in a friendly way.

"Now and then," I replied cautiously, not wanting to admit that I was a novice.

"That's good," he said. "Let's see something special because we're celebrating."

Something special? What had he in mind? "What are you celebrating? Is it a stag party?"

He grinned, pleased with himself. "It's to celebrate my place in the national rowing team. I worked hard for it and my friends said I should have what I wanted. They know how much I like girls and told me to hire a stripper. It's not something I've done before. I can already see that it's a good idea."

"Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"More than one. But girlfriends can be such hard work. This is for me."

"No pressure then."

He laughed. "I'm very demanding but remember I mean well."

We came to an outbuilding and he showed me a little kitchen area. Close by was the sound of voices and loud music. The party was under way.

"You're ready to go? I'll show you where to leave your stuff and then I'll take you to the stage and introduce you. How do you want to be known?"

Thinking quickly I said, "Donna Lust."

Where did that come from? Yardley liked it too and tried the sound on his tongue.

"Donna Lust. That makes it beautifully clear. I suppose you want your wages Donna." I nodded and he took a wad of notes out of his shirt pocket and pressed them into my hand. "The wages of sin."

"Maybe for you but for me it's hard work."

"And much appreciated. We're a friendly crowd. Join us afterwards for a drink." When I looked doubtful, he added, "Or do you think that spoils the mystery?"

Where was the mystery? I was there to reveal everything. And it would seem creepy to chat to a crowd of strangers who'd just watched me take off my clothes.

"I need to concentrate on my dance."

"Of course.

I took off my raincoat and once more Yardley's eyes travelled from my head to foot. Then he left to go next door.

"Come when you hear your music."

I waited a few minutes and then the music stopped mid-bar and there was silence. Then it began. My music, incredibly loud till it distorted like thunder. I didn't wait for Yardley but straightened my back, opened the door and stalked into the lights.

Ahead were two spotlights and I walked towards them, keeping my hips moving. I could make out twenty or thirty people in the gloom beyond the stage, pale faces turning to stare as I advanced. Then I was aware of Yardley taking my hand.

"Please welcome Donna Lust, our entertainer for this evening. Settle back and enjoy yourselves."

There were enthusiastic wolf whistles and shouts of encouragement and I began. It was easy to shut out the audience and concentrate on my routine. After all, I was only dancing. As I relaxed I improved, my moves more fluent. The stripping? Well I got down to bra, corset, panties, stockings and suspenders pretty quickly. Then I was bothered that the thing would be over too soon.

I did my best to slow down and put in some sinuous moves like a belly dancer. The audience was noisier and I noticed a young man in the front row, beer in hand, shouting and clapping. When he saw me looking at him, he called out, "Don't keep us waiting. Let's see your tits."

I didn't feel shy or embarrassed. I had everybody's attention and could feel how the audience was gripped. Spotting Yardley at the back of the audience, I kept my eyes on him and with a teasing wiggle of shoulder and hip, I pulled down one strap of my bra.

"About time," called someone. "Get it off."

I pouted and turned away, pulling up the strap as if offended. Now I could hear everyone shouting and I knew I had to get my bra off. I turned to face my audience, slipped down both straps and unfastened the front clip. Another wiggle of my shoulders and I snatched it away, immediately covering myself with an arm. This was greeted by an uproar.

When I dropped my arms and they saw the mermaid seashell pasties covering my nipples the noise collapsed into a groan of despair. I laughed, mocking their disappointment, knowing I had to give them what they wanted. Without any further delay, I whipped off the little covers and paraded round the stage with my breasts swinging free. It felt good and I stuck out my chest tauntingly, aware of Yardley laughing and looking pleased.

I put in another high-kicking leg routine, back arched, breasts swinging. Leaning against the stool, I unclipped a stocking, rolling it down my leg with a knowing glance to my audience. Now there was silence. The other stocking followed. Then the suspender belt. I dangled it over my shoulder and drew the black strap across my breast. Wearing only heels and panties, I stalked about the place rubbing my breasts and pushing them upwards, bending to stretch my legs and make a sensuous line of my arched back, hip and leg. Casually, I hitched my thumbs into my waistband and pretended to hook down my panties, stretching the elastic a few inches before pulling them back and shaking my finger at the audience, telling them no.

"Yes!" they shouted back, stamping their feet and spilling their beer.

I needed to keep a grip and couldn't look at Yardley. Instead, I fixed on a dull boy in the front, gyrated and wiggled in front of him then turned my back and drew down my panties. It was only a moment before I pulled them back and faced the audience, laughing at their frustration. I paraded as long as I could, stretching the elastic and pulling the fabric tight between my legs.

There was stamping, shouts and catcalls enough to lift the roof. I chose my moment. Once more in front of the dull boy, I paused to let the tension mount, fingers in my waistband. Then I slid down my panties and casually kicked them free of my heels. Now I was motionless with my head flung back, an arm raised, a knee slightly bent, like a roman statue. Then I paraded the stage and milked the applause before collecting my clothes. Back to the audience, I bent at the hips and picked up my bra. Then facing the audience, I crouched to collect panties stockings and suspender belt.

As if waking suddenly, I realised I was naked with my knees spread in front of a room of strangers. They were baying for more and shouting out what they'd like to do with me.

I'd have happily given them more but I was naked and couldn't think what to do. The dance was over and already I felt regret. Collecting my remaining clothes, I waved them over my head and used the applause and shouts as cover to run off the stage.

I rushed to the little kitchen, flung down my clothes and sat down, suddenly overcome by exhaustion. The excitement, the drama, the novelty of everything was too much. Overwhelmed by my conflicting emotions, I wanted to get dressed, get in my car and drive away fast. Alone I could begin to process what had happened. I'd not anticipated the exhilaration of dancing in front of an audience, the thrill of feeling their response as I took off each item of clothes.

After a bit I glanced round and knew I should get dressed. If I'd done so, everything would have been alright. But before I could move, Yardley walked in. I put my arm across my breasts.

"You're embarrassing me. You should have knocked."

"I loved it. We all did. We all fell in love with you. Are you going to join us for a drink?"

I shuddered, embarrassed by my nudity. "No way. I'm going home."

He sat down. Not wanting to feel intimidated, I put down my arm. We stared at one another.

"Can I persuade you to change your mind? You'll make a lot of people happy. You have a great figure and your dance was amazing. The truth is that the boys haven't had enough. They want more."

I shook my head. "What do you mean? You want me to do the dance again?"

"Not the same..."

"That was enough for tonight. I only do the one routine."

"Would you do it for me? I'd be so pleased."

"Do what?"

"You're not like any other dancer. You can improvise something, I'm sure."

His eyes were gentle. He was using all his persuasive skills to make me change my mind and stay. I didn't want to dance again although I no longer felt tired. An improvisation would be a mistake. I needed a lot of preparation to get though half an hour on stage and to get up there without an idea in in my head would be a disaster. But Yardley may have picked up on a weakness. The truth was I liked him and would have been happy in other circumstances to stay and chat.

"Admit you enjoyed yourself and I'm sure you'd appreciate a bit more adulation."

"It's a job. I like it when it goes well."

"If it's the money, I can offer another two hundred for another dance."

"It's not the money. I don't have another dance."

"It would be very special," he said. "What I had in mind was a lap dance."

I looked blank. I'd heard of lap dances but had no idea how to do one.

"Don't you have a lap dance as part of your routine? Choose a man -- in this case me -- dance for him, gyrate and get closer. Rub your boobs against his chest, in his face. Stick out your ass and jiggle it in front of him. Rub it against him. It's up to you what you do. It'll do you good to shake it about and enjoy yourself."

"I don't do touching."

I couldn't imagine myself rubbing my breasts in Yardley's face. It was a ridiculous idea but I felt weak-willed before his probing eyes. He could see my uncertainty. I was determined to leave at once but he knew that I was reluctant to end my evening.

"It's only a bit of fun. No one will mind if it's not perfect. They've already seen what a good dancer you are."

"There's no way I'd rub myself against you. Forget it."

"You're a dancer. A good one. I respect that. You make up the dance according to your principles. You don't have to touch. But a personal dance for me. Whatever you're comfortable with."

I knew I didn't want to leave and I didn't want to disappoint him. I had a vague recollection of watching something that might have been a lap dance on a television documentary. A pneumatic girl gyrated her hips while standing between the legs of some pasty businessman. It looked tacky and gross but I could manage it. I was still on a high and I guess I thought I could walk on water. It felt like a huge concession but I made it.

"One lap dance. No touching. And two hundred pounds for one dance."

I didn't want the money but it sounded more impersonal to make it a financial transaction and it gave me a let-out. I was doing it for the money not the thrill of the performance.

"I'm not dancing for anyone but you. And you'll have to make allowances because I've not done a lap dance before."

Yardley was grinning. "You'll be fine. Just do what comes naturally. You'll be in charge."

Poor Barney, I thought. I can't resist Yardley. I knew it was a bad decision but I'd made it. I wanted him to admire me. I wanted to see lust in his eyes.

"Get out and let me get ready. Ten minutes. And any nonsense from you and I'll walk out."

I took a few minutes to compose herself and think through a routine. I left off my dress but put on the rest of my costume. There was a ladder in one stocking which to my mind gave the dance a seedy character. Then I pushed back my shoulders and set out.

Half an hour later it was over. I dashed to the little kitchen and this time barely stopped to put on my dress before I was in my car and driving out of the gate. Let's face facts. It was a disaster. I couldn't take the money and I never wanted to show my face in front of those men again.

Much, much worse was having to explain what happened to Barnaby. By the time I got home and put my key in the door, I was a wreck and more or less fell into Barney's arms. He was smiling, so pleased to see me. He held me tight examining my dress, which was unzipped. There was a stocking round my ankle and other than that I was naked and filthy.

"You smell so good," he said, kissing me.

I burst into tears and it took a while to get some control. Barnaby held me tight and after a bit I felt a little better.

"Christie, what's the matter? Has something gone wrong?"

I had to tell him the truth and forced out the words between my sobs. "I'm sorry Barney. It's a mess. You should have come. To look after me. The second dance. The lap dance. I should never have done it."

"You did a lap dance?" He looked astonished and curious and so forgiving. I began to cry again. "A lap dance could be good."

"I knew I shouldn't have done it but I got carried away."

"So what? As long as you're safe. It's not the end of the world whatever happened. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it."

"Barney, you don't understand. I did enjoy it. I can't say it wasn't exciting and I'm so ashamed."

"Maybe you're not cut out to be a stripper after all."

He's such a sweet understanding thoughtful guy. He held me in his arms doing his best to reassure me and that made it harder. Would he push me away when I told him? Would he shut the door on me? After a bit I calmed down enough to give an account of my striptease.

"But that's okay. It sounds like a triumph. As long as they liked it."

"They liked it. And they wanted more. Yardley wanted more. He wanted me to do a lap dance."

"Yardley's the guy who booked you? A lap dance is okay. I wish you'd give me a lap dance."

"I didn't even know what one was. I wanted so much to show him that I was good."

"Of course you did." He was stroking my face and kissed my lips. I'd explode if I didn't confess quickly.

"I did a dance for him. The place was really noisy and it was hard to think. Everyone was clapping and shouting out instructions, telling me what to do. I was in front of Yardley, straddling his legs and gyrating my hips."

"You were naked?"

"No. I had on my heels, and stockings, and suspender belt -- oh, and the headdress." Barnaby laughed. "I turned my back and wiggled my ass. It seemed like everyone around me was shouting and the pounding music made me tremble.

"It was chaos. I wiggled my hips but couldn't think what else to do. People were shouting out for me to do all kinds of lewd things but I'd said I'd only do a dance with no touching."

"And they wanted you to grind your hips into him."

"And my breasts. I really didn't know what to do next. I couldn't just stand there gyrating my hips. I had to do it. I pushed back against Yardley meaning to rub my thigh against his knee. But my ass was against his chest. Then I lost my balance and he put his hands on my hips to steady me. After that it went downhill quickly."

"Did you rub your breasts in his face?"

I nodded. "And I sat on his lap and he fondled my breasts. I don't know how that happened but the audience liked it."

"And you did too."

"I was concentrating on getting through the dance. I stopped him. I got up and danced about a bit. Then I straddled his knees facing him. I can't explain this bit. He'd been behaving himself. Then he leaned forward to kiss me. I knew I should stop him and it seemed the right thing to do at that moment. I was naked and it seemed right that he should have some skin in the game too. So I pulled down his fly zip. Of course the audience loved it. Look Barney, can we leave it there? I don't think I can tell you any more."

He stroked my arm. "I know what you're trying to tell me. Don't worry. You got carried away by the dance and the atmosphere. It's natural."

"It's awful. I danced away again but when I came back and sat on his lap, I feel his thing, you know, pressed against my ass. It was out of his trousers."

"That must have been amazing to watch."

"I was humiliated. I'd said no touching. I tried to get up but the audience were shouting for me to carry on. They wanted to see me rubbing against him. By then I'd completely lost control of my dance and could think only of doing what they wanted and getting off the stage. So I put my hand on him."

"You liked it."

"It was okay to be honest. I was trying to think. What could I do to finish the act and get away? I decided I'd kiss the tip of his cock then run off stage."

"You kissed it?"

"You're going to hate me. I had his cock in my mouth. It just happened and of course the room went wild. His enormous cock was standing upright like a post. I had my naked ass in the air and I was sucking his cock. This is a disaster story not a comedy. And it gets worse."

"You didn't. I don't believe you did it."

"I knew I had to stop it or I'd never be able to explain what I'd done."

"But you didn't."

"By then I wasn't thinking at all. I'm sorry Barney but I forgot about you. I don't deserve you as a husband. I couldn't stop myself and I sat on his lap with my back to him. I only meant to rub against him. He had his hands on my breasts and I was bouncing against him. And, you know, I was squeezing my thighs against him and then he was in me. I was very wet and it took only a slight change of position to press down on him instead of push against him. I'm sorry Barnie, I can't describe how that felt."

"You wanted to fuck. You loved it."

"I wasn't thinking. Yes I loved it. At that moment I had to show the audience I could do this. I wanted all of him. He's huge. I ground down on his hips and got all of him inside me. I had to tell you. Now you know your wife's a whore."

"I have never guessed you'd do that. But that was the end? It was a mistake and you got up and left?"

"You haven't been listening. I bounced up and down on his cock for ages. I can't tell you how good that felt. His huge cock inside me and everyone watching. The audience clapped in time to my movements. And we kept at it till he came. Deep inside me."

"I guess that by then you didn't have much choice. You were loving the sex. I have one sexed up wife."

"Can't you be serious? I'm so ashamed. I said I wouldn't even touch him and I let that happen. Instead of stopping him, I helped him. I meant to sit on his cock. I wanted him inside me. Do you understand?"

"You don't have to explain. So you sat on this guy's cock in front of a roomful of men and made him come. That's so sexy."

"Really Barnaby, you're hopeless. Why aren't you angry with me? You should tell me I've been bad. You have to make sure it never happens again."

Tears welled up and were streaming down my face. Barnaby gripped me tight and I sobbed for a bit. Again I wondered whether he'd throw me out. I still felt the need to explain myself.

"I loved him fucking me. Every minute. That's why I'm upset. I behaved like a whore and I loved it. We carried on for ages and I came no end of times. Can you forgive me?"

"So he fucked you and it was sort of a mistake but you wanted it to happen and enjoyed it. I forgive you. It's natural wanting to fuck him after the excitement of the dance and the audience wanting you to. I guess he's an expert lover."

"Aren't you jealous?"

"Of course. But I'm relieved you had a good time."

I was cuddled on Barney's lap somewhat confused by his reaction. He was tense and anxious but he wasn't anywhere near so upset as I expected. He's a good man but he's not a saint. Could he really find it reassuring to hear that I'd fucked a handsome stranger and loved every minute?

"Come on whore, let's go to bed," he said. "Everything will be fine in the morning."

"Yes let's. Only..."

"... only you're too tired and sore after that huge cock to make love."