Exotic Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've no idea how long it took. Their rhythm improved. Yardley pushed hard with his cock and Barnaby jabbed in retaliation, heaving against the weight on top of him.

"You like it," hissed Yardley over my shoulder. "You like being stuffed."

"I like it."

"He's huge," whispered Barnaby in my ear. "I know he's driving you wild."

"He's huge."

Before I could get used to this novel sex, another cock slid into my mouth. I swallowed it deep, and caressed it with my lips, careless of who it belonged to. This one was long and heavy and strained against my tongue, its owner greedy with lust. He withdrew till the bulb was against my lips, then clumsily filled my mouth. His length was pressing the air from me as my tongue struggled to control its slippery curves. He began pumping my mouth relentlessly -- in out in out without let up. This was a beast of a cock and I turned my head to get a breather. The cock popped loose but there was no pause before the next thrust. It connected with Barnaby's check and I watched amazed as the cock slid against his lips, parted them and sank deep. Barnaby opened his eye wide then shut them tight. He too was struggling for air and I expected him to spit out the cock and protest. Instead he acted as if he didn't know what was happening -- grunting for air, his mouth closed round the cock, a perfect "O". One mouth was as good as another it seemed. Actually, Barnaby was better than me, taking an inch more than I could manage. I pressed my lips close so that the cock slid against us both. A few times I took it back and each time, when I returned it, Barnaby accepted it, lips pursed and unresisting as the thing filled his mouth, the owner's balls slapping his chin.

I was grateful because it let me concentrate on Yardley who forcefully commanded the whole medley of flesh. I was hardly aware of Barney inside me as Yardley pummelled me and drove me onwards. I concentrated on the cock my mouth shared with Barney and pumped it hard with my lips. This time when I returned it to Barney he scarcely had time to slide his lips round its purple end before there was a thick spurt of semen. This was followed by more until it covered our faces and flooded our mouths. Bubbles came from between Barnaby's lips and he gasped and choked. He stopped moving and his forgotten cock came inside me an instant later, clenching and unclenching every muscle in his body as his climax drained away. Moments later, Yardley pushed a finger back into my anus and with a conquering shout buried himself deeper than ever inside me, his seed driving out Barney's. As for me -- I'd been coming in feverish ripples of pleasure since Yardley stuck his finger in me -- I now managed one final spasm of helpless lust.

One by one we disentangled. I closed my legs to make sure no one else entered me and took a few moments to gather my strength. The audience was applauding wildly and Yardley pulled me to my feet. We stood side by side exhausted and messed with sex but it was Barney, grinning broadly and showing no signs of his recent labours who took a bow. And why not?

I left him to it and fled, knowing that if I stayed where I was I'd be impaled on every cock present and not necessarily one by one. That was more than I could manage. I was done -- battered and weak from my exertions. I scrambled back to the portacabin naked and with my costume in a bundle in my arms. Slamming the door behind me, I sat down in a daze. Had I just fucked my husband and lover and sucked off two men in front of a roomful of strangers? My pussy, which was now sore and sticky, told me I had.

The door opened and I looked up expecting to see Barnaby. Quince stood in front of me holding out her tray.

"Have a drink. You must be thirsty."

"Thanks," I said, impressively cool given the circumstances, and took a beer.

"You're such a whore," she said, staring at me. Was that an admiring look in her eye? "There wasn't a man in the room who didn't want to fuck you. The women too. I couldn't have done that."

"It's easy. You have to like sex," I replied. "And have some talent for drama."

"It isn't going to work."

"What isn't?"

"Me and Yardley. I guess Yardley would like me more if I behaved like you."

"Let me suggest that if you're after love you don't fall for the man who fucks the stripper."

"What if I become a stripper too? I'd not do it for the sex -- I don't like being messed about. But I'd do it to be in charge -- like you." She minced round the room and stopped in front of the mirror looking down at her idiotic maid's outfit. "If I had the right gear..."

"Go on as you are. The sooner you get your clothes off the sooner you'll get a cheer."

"I want to be appreciated for who I am, not for my body."

"Good luck with that."

"Maybe you could teach me."

I laughed. "Teach you to take off your clothes? Or teach you some manners so that people like you?"

"Teach me to look proud like you do -- like the queen reviewing her troops even though you're jiggling your bare boobies."

"That's easy. Do what comes naturally. But don't do it at all if you're scared of sex."

"Maybe we could do a show together. You work out the moves."

I thought about it. I wanted to do more shows and not just for Yardley. It would be good to have a companion, an understudy to take some of the load. I could do worse than Quince. In any case, if she wasn't up to it she'd soon make herself scarce.

"Two strippers might be good and we're very different in looks. An audience might like that. But don't think you get half the takings if I have to do all the fucking."

"I don't mind. I'd be your apprentice. I'd have to do what you said."

"And no messing about with Barnaby. You'd have to shave."

"I can do that."

"And do the lap dances. Rub your pretty tits in the boys' faces."

"I can work up to that."

"It's a deal. I'll be the queen and you'll be my sprite, my mischievous little imp who always does the unexpected. We can work up a routine -- expensive costumes, lots of work on the choreography."

"Lot of sequins and garish makeup."

"You get the audience really hot for me. Then I do the sex. Bring some gorgeous boy on stage and sit on his cock. Maybe I'll make you suck him first."

"Yeuch."

"It's up to you if you want to be in."

"You'll do everything to humiliate me."

"Maybe. I could put you on a leash and walk you round like a dog."

"Don't I get a say in devising the routine?"

"Maybe. Depends whether your ideas are sexy. Your job will be to go round the audience and pick out the nicest boy and bring him onto the stage so that I can fuck him."

"I could do that. But I might keep the really nice ones for myself."

We were interrupted by Barney who came in looking shellshocked with semen still on his face and in his hair.

"Hey lover, you were something special," I said meaning to give him a big kiss but he went past me to the sink to wash.

"You see that?" he said after rinsing his mouth. "Some guy put his cock in my mouth. I can't believe that."

"And you sucked him off like a pro. Was it good?"

"It was weird. I suppose that means I'm gay because I came."

"You may have forgotten but you were fucking a woman at the time. Your wife in fact."

"With another cock rubbing against me. I suppose I'll have to suck off Yardley now. So that he can debauch husband and wife, two in one."

"Dream on. Actually I'm done with Yardley so you'll be disappointed if you really fancy sucking his cock."

"Done with Yardley?"

"Your wife's decided he doesn't pay well enough," said Quince. "She's moving into the big time and I'm going to be her assistant."

Barney struggled to keep up. "But you like Yardley. You adore fucking him."

I laughed. "I do but I like fucking all those big boys too. I don't want to miss anything and I could do better if I branch out on my own. We're going into the theatrical business. Donna Lust and her poodle Quince."

"Don't get any ideas," said Quince.

"Wow. I mean wow! When are you starting? Is there a part for me?"

Quince and I laughed. This wasn't the reaction I was expecting. "This is a girls only business but if there's any cock sucking needed -- well what do you think Quince? Might we let him? He's good and I don't suppose we'd even have to pay him."

"You're the boss."

"Then let's get started."

THE END