Exotic Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort of. Look, I don't think I can say this. Maybe I can. I don't think I can make love. It wouldn't seem right so soon after Yardley. I know that sounds terrible."

"I see what you mean. Two cocks in one day. That really would be living the high life."

"Now you're mocking me."

I showered and was more relaxed when I climbed into bed. We were in high spirts and chatted for a while, too worked up to sleep. After a bit, we did make love. It was good to be with Barnaby, his movements familiar and eager as always. He wasn't Yardley but nothing had changed. Except that he was right: two cocks in one day was like dinner at the Ritz -- it was the high life and not bad at all. I began to feel a little better.

After we finished, I said, "You were so good. I feel secure making love to you after Yardley. But I know that deep down you must be mad at me all the same. It was the scariest most exciting thing I've ever done."

"I'm not mad. I can understand you wanting him after ten years of your husband. But I feel a bit as if I've been left out of the excitement."

"I'll make it up to you. But you have to understand. I can't resist him."

"You mean you'll do it again?"

"No. I shan't let it happen. But I can't stop thinking about him and what we did. I loved having his cock in me."

"Let me know when you're seeing him again, said Barnaby.

A week later I had an email from Yardley. He said how much he enjoyed my dance and reminded me he had some money of mine. And he wanted me for another performance. There was no mention of what happened between us last time. I read the email once and didn't do anything about it for a day. But as with the first time, I couldn't forget it. That night over dinner, which included a few glasses of wine, I told Barnaby.

"Yardley wants to hire me again. What do you think?"

"I was expecting it. Will you do a lap dance?"

"No. I'll stick to my planned routine."

"And if he demands an encore?"

"I'll be prepared. What happened last time was because I wasn't expecting it. It won't happen again."

"So you won't fuck him again."

"It's a dance. That's all I'll be doing."

"But if he insists?"

"I'm not a whore. I'm a dancer and I mean to be good. If you don't want me to go, I won't go."

"I think you should go. It's good for you. You're a married woman and you shouldn't be fucking around. But if he insists..."

"... I'll tell him my husband doesn't like it."

"That'll make him more determined."

I emailed Yardley. "Striptease only. £200. No added extras."

The reply was almost instant. "Hi Donna. That's great. You're on." There were joining instructions for an event the next evening in a city twenty miles away.

Barnaby seemed more excited than me. He insisted that I buy a new outfit. "You have the money and you can't just turn up and do the same old act. Ring the changes." We went shopping and I wanted an outfit that gave me confidence. I ended up with a shiny silver bustier which made my breasts look shapely but huge, a narrow silver dress with a slit at the leg, black stockings and black six-inch heels which I could barely stand on. There was no time for a head dress. I thought I looked like a witch. An admiring Barnaby suggested a sorceress.

I tried to work my act round this idea but couldn't concentrate and left it to inspiration. Instead, the day vanished in a mist of nervous anticipation. I wouldn't have eaten if Barnaby hadn't made me sit down for lunch. He'd have liked me to practise my dance in front of him but I couldn't do it. I was determined that the evening would go to plan. But I had no plan and could think only of meeting Yardley again.

When it was time to go, Barnaby was gentle, very loving and carried my bag to the car. "Take care. Don't do anything you don't want and be sure to have a good time. Come home as quickly as you can and I'll wait up."

"I may be very late. You should go to bed."

I waited for him to say something like, "don't fuck that guy", but he said nothing. I kissed him passionately and did my best not to feel guilty. The truth was that I was wildly excited -- not because of the dancing but because of meeting Yardley. He'd been in my thoughts from the moment we first met. Could there be a woman luckier than me? I was sure I'd be good. And afterwards I'd make it up to Barnaby.

I drove to the gig already dressed for my act with a light raincoat over my dress. The venue was a modern high-rise block with a glass lift that took me up the side of the building. The door was opened by a young woman with short blonde hair dressed as a pantomime maid. She gave me a filthy look.

"I'm here for Yardley."

"You're the stripper? Obvious. Come this way."

She led me to a gloomy hall.

"You can get ready here."

I had to knock on the door when I was ready. They'd start the music and I would be on. The maid left me with another shrivelling fifty fathom stare.

Alone in the hall I wished I'd not come. I did my best to think of Yardley. After a few deep breaths, I knocked. There was a long pause. Then I heard my music and walked into a masculine room -- leather and stainless-steel decor, engineering drawings and pictures of aircraft on the wall. The music was loud but the audience was silent -- three men in armchairs, Yardley in the centre. It was intimidating. Ahead were two spotlights and I strutted across the room towards them. Okay, I told myself. Okay, let's get a grip. I can do this.

A minute into my routine and I knew I would end with a lap dance. I was getting through my moves quickly and needed to slow down. I couldn't look at Yardley. The audience were attentive but silent so that there was no atmosphere. Strangely I relaxed as I lost my clothes and began to respond to the eyes of these watchful predatory men. I stared back boldly and frolicked about, showing off to the best of my ability. When I was down to my stockings, I went over to Yardley. This time there was no pretence. I started to go through my lap dance routine and we both knew I would end up sitting on his cock.

Finally it was over. A half hour dance had taken nearly an hour. I was in a hurry to get away and rushed naked from the room. In the hall the maid held up my raincoat and stared disgustedly at my face and breasts. I put it on to cover my naked body but I wasn't ashamed.

"Do you do it for the money?" she demanded.

"Do what?"

"Sex work. I suppose if you don't have a partner it doesn't matter. But those guys are dickheads."

I wanted to show this girl how liberated I was and not at all a downtrodden sexworker. "I have a clever, cultured, lovable husband who wants me to live a full life. Those are special dickheads, just for play. Yardley relaxes me and makes me feel good."

She gave me another nasty look. "Maybe I should say hello to your husband and give him a chance to live a full life."

"I give him everything he wants. You'd be disappointed." What a bitch! "Get me the clothes I left in the other room."

She did as I ordered and when she returned, I grabbed my things and left. Thankfully I saw nobody in the lift or on the way out of the building. In the car I laughed aloud, high on relief and excitement. It was a difficult assignment successfully accomplished. I'd given a performance to make anyone proud. And I was confident Yardley wanted to see me again.

Guilt returned as I approached home. What would I tell Barnaby? It had better be the truth and that wouldn't be easy for him.

I never doubted that he would be waiting for me and I flung my arms round him and we kissed passionately, his arms holding me tight to reassure me.

"Are you okay Christabel?"

I laughed, so pleased to be home. "This is Donna. How is my pimp? Had a restful evening?" I pulled a wad of notes from my coat pocket and dropped them in his lap. There were lots.

"Looks like you put in overtime," he said fingering the notes.

"I've been busy." I stroked his face and the coat fell open. "Do you want me to tell you about it?"

"But was it good?"

"It was good. The dance went well. I'm sorry Barney but I failed again." It hardly needed saying because we were both staring at the dried semen on my breasts. "Yardley wanted a lap dance and I forgot everything I said beforehand. I wanted to do it. I've discovered I'm good at it. And when it was over, he laid me on a table top and we fucked for ages. I loved every moment. I'm still seeing shooting stars. You must think me hopelessly weak-willed."

"Christie, you're such a whore." He looked at me admiringly. "You fucked him in front of everyone?"

I nodded. "You'll forgive me a second time."

"Of course. I thought you'd do it."

He was kissing me and nuzzling my lip, one hand on my breast. "It's late."

"You want to go to bed?" My arms were round him, my breasts in his face. It felt good but I knew I stank of sex. "I need to shower. This time I really am too tired to make love."

Barnaby was clearly disappointed. "What's the matter? Skip the shower if it's too much effort. One big cock was really too much? I thought two-cocks Christabel could manage."

I realised I had to be honest with Barney but insisted on showering first. When we were cuddled together in bed, I told him everything.

"You're right, I can handle you when it's just Yardley. I'm tired and sore because I had more than his gorgeous cock. I fucked two other men after Yardley."

His hand, which was on my breast, gripped me tight. "Two more? That's going it. You wanted to do it?"

"Yardley was finished and one of the other men wanted me. I knew Yardley wanted me to fuck him so I did a bit of a lap dance then sat on his cock. He was rough and desperately eager. I let him get on with it and he didn't last long."

"That's it? You just did it and didn't think any more about him?"

"What can I say? He smelt of beer and there was something alien about him. He kissed me a lot with wet lips and pounded away while I kept my eyes closed. It wasn't like fucking Yardley but it was okay. I guess one cock after another makes me very sensitive down there. The other man was older and gentler and made the most of every minute. I lay on my back and he kept whispering how he loved my cunt, which made me giggle. He took his time and I think I came for him but by then I was exhausted."

"So you're a whore who fucks anyone who pays."

"I don't take money for sex. Only for dancing. But it seemed easier to do it than argue. It wasn't like with Yardley."

"But you liked it."

"I'm glad I did it. It was nothing and I think I impressed Yardley. How about you?"

"I never imagined you'd fuck three men. I never thought you'd fuck Yardley."

And you still forgive me?"

"Three times over. When will you do it again?"

"I don't know. Never. I don't want to fuck around. Today was too much. I can see that now. I was debauched and behaved like a slut. With Yardley I don't have to decide anything. I just do what he says."

"You wish it was his cock in you now?"

"I do. Sorry Barney but it's so exciting to have him want me."

"I do feel a bit left out. You're having all the fun. If you can't make love to me you could at least suck me off."

"Of course Barney. I'll do anything you want."

"Spoken like a whore."

I lay on my back and he straddled my shoulders, cock in my mouth. I didn't have to do much as he pushed against me and he didn't last long.

I'd done my best to make clear to Barnaby that this was all about Yardley. I had a suspicion that, in his mind, it was about the debauchery -- acting the slut. I was proud of what I was able to do but I'd fucked those other men with barely a thought for them. Or had I enjoyed the experience of having men think they could use me as they pleased? I couldn't be sure.

It was two days later when I had to tell Barney that Yardley had phoned and wanted me.

"Another dance?"

"Just me. I imagine he wants to fuck. At once."

"Like ordering a pizza?"

"I guess so. What do you think?"

Barney shook his head. "Unbelievable. This guy has a lot of nerve."

"He does. I thought you'd be okay with it and said yes. I'll only be gone a short time but I need to get ready at once."

Barnaby nodded his head, looking as if he was struggling to keep up with developments.

"You're going to his house?"

"Yes."

"I'll drive you. I don't want to be here on my own while you're with your lover."

"You won't make trouble?"

"I'll be the chauffeur and stay with the car. Your bodyguard or pimp if you prefer."

"I'm not doing this for money. If you're sure you're okay."

"You need to get ready."

I was grateful to Barnaby. He could have been unkind and I'd have deserved it. No, I wasn't doing it for the money -- I wanted the sex. I was weak-willed and out of control. My mistake at the first dance led me to do things I could never otherwise have done. Barney wasn't holding me back and there was nothing else to stop me.

I rushed upstairs, showered and changed into black heels and a yellow plastic raincoat, belted tight and cut with a hem halfway down my thigh. Underneath I wore stockings and a suspender belt -- nothing else. This was a new outfit. I'd bought it with an occasion like this in mind and it gave me confidence. Barnaby's eyes almost popped out of his head when I came down.

"I know you can't wait but can I take a picture?" he asked.

I kissed him and gave him a minute. Then we were in the car and I directed him to the house where I'd done my first dance and striptease. We parked behind some outbuildings and I gave Barnaby a hasty kiss.

"Wish me luck."

"Enjoy yourself."

Barnaby looked a little lost and I felt bad leaving him on his own -- but he'd asked to come. I rang the bell and the door opened to reveal the maid from the high rise. This time she was dressed in a simple skirt and tee shirt with no bra. She gave me a mocking look.

"Are you the maid in both houses?" I asked, meaning to put her in her place.

"I'm Yardley's girlfriend."

"Of course. Yet he asked me to come."

She sniggered. "He has a taste for cheap whores."

"You said it."

"I stay here in his bed. You only come when he calls."

Yardley appeared and smiled, his eyes moving up and down my body. Ignoring the girl, he kissed me in a loving way. "You're a good girl to see me at such short notice. I see you've met Quince. Don't take anything she says seriously."

"I'm going to do the gardening," the girl snapped back. "Hopefully to kill a few worms."

"That's my Quince."

He took me to a garden room with sun loungers and palm trees and a fountain playing water over a mossy grotto. There was already a jug of some fruit punch on the table and I was relieved to see that Quince had disappeared as promised. I only took one sip of my drink, wanting to keep my head clear.

"Is Quince really your girlfriend?"

"Depends on definitions. I'd call her a hanger-on or a groupie. We fuck now and then when there's nobody else but that doesn't make her my girlfriend. Any more than you are."

"I can't be. I'm married."

"I guessed as much. Your husband must be a good man."

"He is. But let's not talk about him."

I'd have liked to make love in his bed but we fucked on a long plastic bench in the garden room. There were windows all around and I was worried that Barnaby might wander into the garden and look in. Yardley and I were relaxed with one another now and it was good. The room was hot and humid and we put all our energy into the sweaty act. He came once and we sipped our drinks naked before doing it again. Yardley seemed happy for me to stay, and no doubt add me to his team of groupies, but eventually I became guilty about making Barnaby wait and insisted it was time to leave.

"We'll do it again," were his parting words. "And I'll book you for another dance."

Promises. I put on the yellow raincoat but didn't tie the belt and wandered back to the car looking like a whore caught in the rain. Barnaby leapt out of the car and stared at me as I came across the gravel. We kissed and he put his arm round me.

"Happy?"

"Can't you tell?"

"That's good."

He held open the coat and looked at me. Tentatively, he reached out to touch my sex. "You smell like someone who's taken on the football team."

"Just Yardley. He's enough for me. I love his cock but it wasn't as special as the lap dancing. This was just a fuck with a lovely man. We did it in the garden room so you could have come and peered at us through the window."

"I'd have seen a happy woman. You think I'm a voyeur?"

"Are you?"

"I'd rather not be left at home."

"You must have been bored waiting. I told him I was married and you were here. Otherwise I'd still be with him. I don't think this can go on much longer. It's all too intense and his life's too full of other things."

"Why do you say that? Are you tired of him?"

"No way. But his girlfriend was there and she doesn't like me. She was at the last dance dressed as a maid. Yardley says she's always around but they don't make love much. Don't ask me what's going on."

"He has the best. Quince brought out coffee to me while you were occupied. But she wasn't dressed as a maid. She wore a bikini and gardening boots -- don't ask me why."

I was surprised by this. "Did you talk to her?"

"She wanted to know why I'd come. I said it was to keep you safe. She thought I was a voyeur and asked me to help her shift some bags of compost into a wheelbarrow. So I did that and wheeled it round for her but made sure I stayed clear of the house. She's okay. She was trying to flirt with me."

"Leave her alone. She's trying to get one up on me."

"Don't worry. She's just a girl. It's you I want to fuck."

We drove home and I warned Barnaby that Yardley had promised to book me for another dance. If anything, he seemed pleased.

"I prefer you doing a show rather than going to his house."

I agreed. "It will be some distance away and he said you should drive me and come in to see the show. He must be feeling guilty and wants you to have a good time."

"Watching you two fuck?"

"Maybe. There'll be food and drink. But you don't have to come in."

"I don't need to watch but I'll come."

We reached home and I wasn't given time to shower or take off my raincoat. Barnaby pushed me against the wall and after a little difficulty finding a position that worked, we fucked standing up. For me, so soon after Yardley, it was hard work. But Barnaby came and I forgot my guilt. It seemed I could have a lover and a contented husband. My pussy loved the sensation of Barnaby so soon after Yardley. I imagined myself in bed with them on either side. Perfection.

"What does Yardley give that you're missing?" asked Barnaby later.

I had to think about it. "Novelty. Freedom to be myself and behave irresponsibly. Excitement. Pleasing myself. I hope that doesn't make you jealous or make me sound selfish."

"I'm jealous but it makes sense."

"There's more. Yardley's strong and energetic. He makes me do what he wants. I don't have to think. He doesn't seem to have a thought in his head other than gratifying himself and I'm there just for sex. That makes me important to him. He gives me attention and praise. And the sex is amazing. He makes me more aware of myself just by being himself."

"That's a lot."

"But you give me all the rest. And sex with you is amazing, just in a different way. I come back from Yardley knowing how much you matter to me."

My striptease assignment was three weeks away. In the meantime there was another meeting with Yardley. I wasn't sure how Barnaby would take it when I told him.

"I shouldn't go but I can't resist. And I don't want to annoy Yardley ahead of my performance."

He hesitated. "I don't mind. As long as you're not just doing it for Yardley."

"I'll enjoy it too."

Once more he insisted on coming and once more I left him in the car park.