Exotic Destination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused to let his words penetrate her confused thoughts and emotions, before saying in a slightly harder tone. "Otherwise if you do not accept. I'll drop you tomorrow at the airport and then I'll never contact you again, ever. . . Either way, your indiscretion will be punished by a thorough throat fucking. And after that you'll entertain me in my bed tonight. I want your answer in an hour."

She couldn't process what he was saying, the magnitude and impact on her life. But he didn't give her any time to think right then, because he pushed her to her knees and pulled out the hard organ that she'd got to know so well. He shoved in into her mouth and down her throat, savagely and battered her throat until he unloaded straight into her gut.

He left her kneeling, crunched over, choking and sobbing, contemplating the abuse of her throat and the ultimatum he had given her. Whether to stay and guarantee her educational future through possibly untold abuse over the next few years or to return home to relative safety with long-term uncertainty about her future.

She sat on the deck, staring out into evening light darkening over the ocean, as he silently guided the craft setting a course on a bearing that she was not privy to. Pondering monumental life-changing decisions that no teenager should have to make.

Was it really possible that he was actually Dr Jekyll, with only occasional lapses into Mr Hyde? Or was he really Professor Higgins in Pygmalion, with her in the role of Eliza Doolittle?

As for all monumental shifts in her young life, she looked for guidance in her literature. But there were mainly questions and few definitive answers to be found there.

A long while later he sat down beside her and asked simply. "What have you decided?"

The End

1...5678910