Expanding Horizons

Story Info
Married couple and a much needed vacation.
1.5k words
4.17
35.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AZNE
AZNE
6 Followers

HEDONISM

It began like a typical getaway but concluded with an experience like no other.

Collectively, my hubby and I had decided we needed a vacation--far away from home, for he wanted to minimize the chance that we would run into anyone we knew. As I would later discover, he and his dirty mind had been planning the event for months. We stayed at a beachside resort, and daily, there was a long list of activities from which to choose. One afternoon he mentioned a couples massage, but I was entirely happy enjoying beverages on the beach. Eventually I relented, but I wanted to shower before heading to the massage studio; he explained that there was no time for a shower. The alcohol running through my veins was making me feel a little frisky, and I really wanted to head back to our room for a quick release before I had some stranger rubbing my body. I did not want the massage to squelch my desires. The real purpose of our vacation was to spend a few days doing little else but enjoying one another's bodies. Nevertheless, he said we were running late, so we set out for the studio.

We entered the spa, and I immediately noticed that the female staff members were strikingly beautiful. I also took note of several hot guys hustling around in tiny bulging shorts and tight t-shirts. This was obviously not like any spa I had ever visited. It clicked quickly: this was why he was insistent that we partake in this experience. We were led to a slightly darkened room that contained two massage tables. We were asked to get completely undressed. Usually, I leave on my panties, but the staff member was insistent that their massage oils would stain my apparel, so I stripped and climbed onto my table. I watched my man do the same and noticed that he was already in an excited state. He slipped off his table and gave me a sweet kiss. I tried to feel his hardness, but like usual, I was denied. He went back to his table and mentioned that there was a large opening in the middle of the table, a perfect spot for his firm friend.

The next thing I knew, warm hands were rubbing my back and my legs. Multiple people were focusing on me. I glanced at my husband and saw two smoking hot women working on his body. I could not see who was touching me, but one set definitely felt like a man's strong hands. My hubby looked my way and gave me a quick smile, and I could not believe he was letting another man touch me. I looked closer at the ladies working on my guy and realized they were wearing silky robes. One of the girls noticed me looking at her, and she smiled and let her robe open and slowly slide off her shoulders. Her body was revealed to me. Her breasts were perfect—about the size of my hand with little hard nipples. I longed for her to come over to me, but he was getting all of her attention. I could not take my eyes off of her. She turned her back to me and kept rubbing my husband. Her ass was equally amazing. I knew my boy would want to fuck her, for I longed to explore her perfection. I has always wondered what it would be like to touch a woman and make her orgasm again and again. I tried to cast away my thoughts about her, for I could feel myself getting phenomenally wet. The next thing I knew, someone was kissing my neck and telling me to flip over. Wow! One of my masseuses was a woman, too, and she was just as beautiful and just as naked. She stood behind my head and rubbed my shoulders. She slowly moved her way down my chest and began caressing my breasts. I looked toward the end of the table and saw an attractive man rubbing my thighs. He was also naked and quite erect, and his strong hands kept moving closer to my wetness. He must have known I needed a release. I looked to my hubby for approval, and he was grinning from ear to ear. He poked his lips my way as if to kiss me, and I figured it was his way of telling me just to relax and enjoy the experience.

I watched as my man turned his attention back to his own massage. One of his hotties got up on the table and began gliding her breasts up and down his back and ass. The other girl got underneath the table and began stroking his cock and vigorously rubbing herself. She was taking it slowly, not allowing him to get to close to his climax. Holy moly! What a massage! I knew my boy was content, so turned my attention back to myself.

My lovely gal came around the table and started kissing my breasts and gently sucking my nipples. I thought I was going to come, but she obviously felt my quickened heartrate and stopped. My man must have told them what I need in order to experience a full, squirt-tastic release—lots of teasing. The next thing I knew she was kissing my belly, and I felt a warm finger start to circle my clit. I could barely contain myself. I wanted more. Suddenly, I was pulled to the end of the table, and I was filled with a thick, long cock. He pulled out, paused, and slowly entered me again. He pulled out, paused, entered me again. Then, he pulled it out. One of the stunners who had been working on my man pulled my masseuse away from me. She slid off his condom and began licking and sucking him. I looked toward my hubby; he was being pulled to his feel for a little of the same. I watched and soon felt a warm tongue begin to explore my pussy lips and circle my engorged clit. My nipples were also being stimulated again, and I was torn between watching my hubby have his cock sucked or looking downward to see the two hotties working on me.

I glanced to my hubby and heard his gal urging him to fuck her tight ass. I knew he would not be able to resist. Just as he locked eyes with me, he slammed his thick rod into her asshole. She was fucking gorgeous, and she was screaming with pleasure. She arched her back to give me a better view of her perfect tits, and my man continued to fill her with long, fluid thrusts. I could tell her asshole felt amazing, for the sounds my husband made were animalistic. He slammed into her, pulled out, slammed into her ass again. I knew he would not last much longer, and she knew it, too. She quickly turned to him, dropped to her knees and instructed him to cum on her tits. As if on cue, he shot load after load onto her perfect breasts. Wow! It might have been the hottest thing I had ever seen.

With her cum covered tits, the little hottie walked toward me. She leaned over me, and I rubbed my man's cum over her tits and licked her eraser hard nipples. She began rubbing my clit, and one of the other gals began finger fucking me. The tandem worked in perfect harmony, and they quickened their pace—nipple tug, clit suck, finger fuck, nipple tug, clit suck, finger fuck. Again and again, they continued until I exploded and drenched their perfect bodies.

After I recover some semblance of composure, I glance to my hubby. I can not believe he planned this event. How did he ever find a place like this? Is this even legal.

The girls moved to my man's table and began cleaning him with warm, wet washcloths. They moved me to a raised chair and began cleaning me, too. Finally, only my husband and I are in the room. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and I saw that he was already excited for another round. Being wiped down by the little hotties and fired me up as well, and I desperately needed my husband's cock inside of me. I slid forward on the chair, and he leaned in for a passionate embrace. The chair was the perfect height, and I could feel his hard cock pressing through his towel. We kissed hungrily, and his towel fell to the floor. The tip of his cock brushed my pulsing clit. He pulled my hips toward him, and he filled me. He began slowly; then, just at the right moment, he began to fuck me like his life depended on it. I felt him deep inside me, and I savored his pelvis smacking against my clit. It was fucking hot, and we enjoyed powerful simultaneous orgasms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he carried me (with his cock still inside me) over to a couch. We had been told there was no need to rush, so we fell asleep in one another's arms. What a vacation!

AZNE
AZNE
6 Followers