All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 2 years ago

5 stars.

It was a joy to read. Fantastically written sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist crap and mythology.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 2 years ago

One of the best stories on the site recently. Thank you Omenainen! Kiitos paljon! 😊

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

It shouldn't take long for joy to be showing off a black baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How was this female empowerment? Nothing but another contribution to the bbc myth. I fail to understand why nearly all IR entries are black man/white woman. Where are the reverse stories of black woman/white man, almost non-existent, and yet, most written that way are scored highly. It makes one wonder. Oh, and why did you submit this pile of crap a second time?

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

Buildup is wonderful 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Thanks

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Oh that was just excellent! 5 stars.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenover 2 years ago

Nice realistic romance. I was surprised to glance up and see it wasn't in the Romance category.

Would not be able to tell from this that English isn't your first language, so kudos to you and any editors!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oooo, this was such a sweet little find. Very hot. This is a familiar fantasy for me, some nice stranger who is patient and kind and shows me a thing or two I'd never have the bravery to try on my own. It's good for my soul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...