Kat Takes A Ride

Story Info
Hotwife Kat Goes For A Ride - Will She Go Black Too?
8.4k words
4.5
59.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,206 Followers

The second in a series featuring Katrina the Hotwife.

It had been a good decision to get her bike out. The city's streets were never clear of traffic on a working day but there was a good cycle route all the way down to her office. On a day like this she could get her exercise and do her short commute all in one.

Kat felt the delicious little burn of using her muscles. She enjoyed going to the gym but sometimes a change to routine kept things fresh. Using the cycle-ways, with their sometimes uneven surface, meant she couldn't go too fast but it was still excellent aerobic exercise. There was a breeze coming off the sea that she was working against. It made her journey more of a work-out while keeping her cool from the heat of the sun.

The wheels of her bike juddered as she approached the junction and she felt her top blown against her body by the breeze. She glanced down and realised that even given the heat maybe just wearing the top hadn't been so good an idea. The combination of the touch of the material and the coolness of the air were making her nipples VERY obvious through the top's thin material.

Not so long ago she would have been nervously watching everyone she passed and hoping that they hadn't noticed. The last couple of months had rather banished such notions. Especially the incident at the local store. Going out back with an African-American stranger and ending up swallowing his cum. That sort of thing kind of shook the self-consciousness out of you!

Kat stopped at a light and glanced down again. It wasn't a particularly daring top - none of the revealing styles and slogans that her Twitter fans loved to see her wear. However the thin white material was doing absolutely nothing to hide her hard nipples. She wondered just how many men had noticed them as she rode by. Well, she was proud of her body. That was why there was a tiny camera mounted on her handle-bars and pointing back at her. A little editing to ensure that she remained anonymous and her Twitter fans would love that close up view when the cool breeze blew her top tight against her breasts. Then Kat would get to enjoy their reactions - she would take her own pleasure and satisfaction from their desire for her.

Kat's bike eased its way down the slope and past the long line of vehicles backed up. In this city that could be another advantage of getting the bike out. The lines of traffic were longer than usual today and she only found out why as she took the next corner.

"Oh sh-", Kat caught herself as she noticed the barriers up across the road. Weren't the city supposed to put notices up to warn people about this sort of thing? She did a quick mental calculation. If this road was blocked then it wouldn't be just a case of having to go around the block. She'd have to follow the traffic system round, part of it uphill. If she pushed it that would be twenty minutes at least.

Kat slowed her machine and brought it to a halt just in front of the barriers. No way through - what a pain! Her ears were assailed by the roar of a jack-hammer as a workman was breaking up the surface. He was a big man, muscles rippling as he worked with sweat already shining on his dark skin. Other men were taking away the rubble and moving more equipment around the small site. The sun was only starting to show its power and it promised to be a long day for these working men.

The jack-hammer stopped its roar as Kat noticed the sign-board. She felt the relief of it - concentrating against that noise was near impossible. Now she could read the sign. The work would be going on Thursday through Sunday. Well - it seemed the bike would be going back in the cupboard for a few days!

"Sorry about the inconvenience - we putting in the new power cables."

Kat hoped she hadn't jumped too much with surprise. He was indeed a big man - over six-foot tall and powerfully-built. He wore a sleeveless shirt that left his muscular arms exposed. He had taken one ear-protector off.

"It's a bit of a pain - I can almost see my office from here but going the long way round will be twenty minutes at least. Still I guess you guys have to get the work done."

The big man didn't move a muscle but Kat had a strong feeling that in that half-second his eyes had taken her all in. Appraised her and considered her.

"Well ma'am the rules are strict. We can't let anyone through while we're working. Just a little through-way over there for when we done for the day. So you'll have to go round. Unless of course," he paused and then shouted in a loud deep voice, "OK GUYS - ITS A FIVE MINUTE BREAK."

Like magic the noise of machinery cut off. The man gave Kat a little smile. "Benefits of being a foreman!" He pointed at the through-way he had indicated earlier. "Darnell - give this lady a hand by opening that gate there."

Another African-American worker moved across and unlocked the latch to let the small gate swing free. Even before getting there Kat could see a problem. It was really only a narrow walk-way between a building and the site's barriers. The handle-bars of her machine were too wide to fit through.

She gave out a little sigh - seemed she'd be going the long way round anyway. The foreman chuckled.

"In my line of work you got to be able to problem-solve. Let me help..."

Kat got off her bike at his signal and the man leaned over and picked the machine up to heft it onto his shoulder. It was a good bike and the man did it with nonchalant ease. He carried it across the site as Kat walked alongside him outside of the barriers.

"This is very kind of you," she said.

"Its a pleasure and the guys were due five minutes anyway. You do this route every day?"

"I was planning to."

"Well you just ask for me, I'm Jalen or Jay or the Boss, or look out for Darnell over there." He pointed at his colleague. "We'll look after ya - that's right ain't it Darnell."

Darnell wasn't as big as Jalen but he was clearly another man who earned his keep with the sweat of his brow. "Damn sure," he said, his eyes remaining firmly anchored on the front of Kat's top.

Jalen set Kat's bike down safely on the other side of their work. "We'll keep an eye out for you later."

Kat hoped back onto her machine. "Thanks guys - I really appreciate it."

"Ain't nothing," said Jalen. He turned back to his men and gave a signal.

Kat had only gone a few yards before she heard Darnell's excited voice. "Damn you see her - she's as..." then his comment was drowned out as the jack-hammers resumed.

***

Kat didn't have to call out for the guys on her way home. They were already at the barrier talking to two young men on bicycles, almost certainly college students by their outfits and their distinctly grim facial hair.

"Well I'm sorry but that's how it is. If I could help you out..." Jalen gave the young men a dismissive shrug.

"Man this if fucking ridiculous. Of course you can let us through - you just have to move your lazy Black butts and shift that barrier."

It seemed this particular young man was lacking in judgement. His choice of words just underlined the initial impression made by that patchy ginger neck-beard of his.

Jalen didn't answer him - he just gave him a look. It was quite a look. Kat could almost see the bluster and self-assurance drain out of the young man's face. His friend tugged at his sleeve.

"Ah shit - fuck you! We'll go round AND we'll fucking report your lazy nigger asses!"

Darnell took a step forward and the two young men almost leapt onto their bikes and peddled quickly away in the other direction.

Jalen watched them go and finally just let out an expressive, 'Huh!"

"Will they report you?" Kat asked.

"Like I could give a shit," replied Jalen. "Ain't like we don't hear that all day every day." He ran one hand over the top of his close-cropped scalp. "Water off this ol' duck's back."

He seemed to ponder for a moment and then smiled. "Ready to go back?"

Kat returned his smile. "Yeah, but we'd best take some weight off first." She opened her cooler newly strapped on the back of the bike and handed over six bottles of ice-cold water. "I've been looking out of the office all day at that hot sun and just knew you men could use this."

"DRINK BREAK," shouted Darnell and his four co-workers came over. It had clearly been a long hot day and the men were showing it. They gratefully took the water and gulped it down.

Jalen took a huge swig of water from his bottle and savoured the feel in his mouth before swallowing it down. "That hits the spot - thank you err..." For the first time Jalen showed a little less confidence - realising he didn't know her name and wasn't sure she'd appreciate his asking for it. She was, after all, a white woman and a REAL classy high-end white girl at that.

"I'm Kat," she responded with a smile. "Is water OK or do you prefer..."

"Cold beer would be better, " broke in Darnell, "but the motha-fuckers D/D test us so..."

"Water's perfect," smoothly cut in Jalen, "just be Darnell's luck if his sorry-self got fired for a can of beer! Now..." He smoothly picked up Kat's bike and began helping her past the site and on her way home.

***

The vibration of the bike had moved the camera but not too much and Kat soon edited a few choice pieces of footage to be posted up. She thought about it and then added a caption. "I got some attention." The last few seconds of the posted clip featured Jalen and Darnell, though Kat was very careful to ensure nothing shown could ever identify them.

As she prepared the evening meal and then watched TV with her husband she kept wondering what her followers' reaction would be. Well, let's be honest, she wasn't wondering. She had a very good idea what the reaction would be and she was very much looking forward to seeing it.

***

Friday went much as Thursday had - with the exception that a big part of Kat spent her time just looking forward to seeing Jalen. He had a look and demeanour that Kat found intensely attractive. He wasn't arrogant but he was in charge. He was the Boss for sure!

Kat was an attractive woman and she wasn't a naive teenager. She had experienced her share of male appreciation and attention. She had experience enough to know what she liked and Jalen ticked ALL the right boxes.

She enjoyed their reactions to her. Darnell, who was hot too in his own way, didn't try to hide how attractive he found her. Jalen was more subtle. She had a strong feeling that he liked what he saw but nowadays a man had to be a little careful. She decided to see if her suspicions were correct.

Jalen had just put her bike ready for her to head for home when he asked. "You working tomorrow - it being Saturday I mean."

"No," she replied and thrilled a little to see the momentary disappointment show on his face, "but I thought I might come over here anyways. Would that be alright Boss?"

He slowly nodded and then smiled a confident smile. He'd been waiting for her signal and this was it. "I'll be EXPECTING you - you're the highlight of the day."

She felt the blood in her cheeks, wondered if her tan would hide that blush from him. Then she realised it really didn't matter - he had her tabbed now. He knew what she liked in a man just as she was getting very strong suspicions as to what he liked in a woman.

***

At home on Friday she finally had time to check the Twitter replies. That clip had gone down very well. Lots of pleasing comments and compliments. Only a couple of limp-dicks that had to be put on the ignore list. She kept scanning until she found the response she always looked forward to most. His profile picture now featured the Prada. She knew he was an African-American living and working over in Europe.

"How about this for tomorrow's bike ride? If your new friends like it then you can graduate to this."

He had attached two pictures of clothing items that he had previously sent to her. One she had worn before but the other had been kept for a special occasion. Her blood pumped hot and strong through her body as she formulated the thought that THIS might just be that perfect occasion. She had never met this particular follower, didn't even know his name, but he had a certain deliciously naughty streak that Kat found irresistible. His little suggestions were always made as such but Kat couldn't help taking them almost as challenges. They appealed to her competitive side.

***

His suggestion had been a thin black tie-back halter top with a v-neck which left her shoulders and most of her back bare. It was good for this kind of weather but down by the beach you had to be careful. A sneaky breeze from the wrong direction and you could find yourself giving the whole city an eyeful. The solution was some discreet tape to hold it in place.

Which was great but she'd never even imagined wearing it out on the bike. On a still day maybe but a cursory view on Saturday showed that the wind was getting up a little, moving the branches of the trees. Kat set the tiny camera up on the handle-bar of her bike and immediately felt the warm breeze explore. Her top rippled and gently tested its tape. The heat of the sun was moderated by air on her back, shoulders and her sides.

Kat strapped her cooler to the bike and then started on her way. She didn't need to glance down to know that, once again, her nipples were hard and prominent against her top. She also knew that it wasn't just because of the wind and the movement of her clothing. She was excited to be going to see Jalen.

Initially she was working against a head-wind. The top's thin material was pressed hard against her body and a couple of times she heard the sound of car horns from vehicles as they passed. Drivers signalling their appreciation? Maybe - but it was hard to be sure. Anyway, just the potential sent the blood pumping through Kat's body a little faster. It felt good to be appreciated!

***

Darnell took a pull of his cool drink with obvious appreciation. His eyes casually appraised Kat's choice of clothing and he nodded.

Kat caught a quick exchange of glances between the two men. Darnell gave a little shrug in the direction of his foreman. Was he being warned off?

Darnell had always been very obvious in his appreciation of Kat's body. Jalen had been much more circumspect. His actions and glances had told a story but not in a blatant way.

The work was nearly done - even Kat's untrained eye could see that. If anything was going to happen then it would have to happen now.

Jalen finished his own drink and then very carefully looked Kat in the eyes. His own were a deep dark brown and Kat suddenly knew that he was going to make his move.

"The rest of the men will be moving on home this evening." He indicated Darnell with one hand. "We generally stay on to supervise collection and clean-up. Best thing is that we can relax for the night before heading home. Find ourselves a beer, maybe have a smoke and make a night of it. Darnell over there will be looking to find himself a sweet piece of tail."

"And what about you Boss - are you going to be looking for a girl?" Kat felt a little dryness in her mouth as she spoke, anxious to hear his response.

"You thinking I need to keep looking? I'm thinking I've found EXACTLY what I'm looking for."

So he'd come out and said it, confirming all that she had hoped for. But now that meant she was going to have to make a decision. It wasn't playing any more. Jalen had shown his hand and it was time for her to reveal whether she'd been bluffing or not.

"So," he carried on, "you feel like coming to see us about seven?"

He hadn't asked, 'You down to bone,' but his eyes were asking just that.

"Guess I'd better not bring the bike..." was all she said.

"You ever been out with a brotha before?"

She wondered if she should lie, if they would think she was just playing games with them. However, she didn't want to lie to Jalen.

"No," she confessed.

"Didn't your momma or your pastor or your teacher never warn you about us Black men?" Jalen was smiling but there was also a glint in his eye.

"Oh yes - they warned me." She let her eyes meet his again, tried to seem as self-assured as she could.

Jalen paused for a couple of seconds and then nodded.

"You ain't working Sunday," it was a statement rather than a question and Kat shook her head in response. "That's good," he smiled a confident smile, "because I got plans for you for all night. Understand?"

Again Jalen was making sure everyone knew where they stood. If she was there at seven then she'd be down for all he was offering. She'd be 'his woman', with all that entailed, if only for one night.

Kat considered Jalen and then ran the tip of her tongue over her lower lip. "I'll see you later then..."

***

"Nice," said Darnell looking at Kat's ride, 'maybe we'll leave the van behind."

Jalen didn't say a thing as Kat got up out of the vehicle. He simply moved in close and after a moment when their eyes met his lips were on hers. A strong hand moved down her back to her butt. An insistent tongue found its way through to meet hers. Her hands moved up to grasp his well-muscled arms. She felt the strength and the power in him, relished the opportunity to surrender herself to him. Tonight offered to produce a lot of firsts in her life and she was satisfied that in Jalen she had made the right choice.

Finally they each came up for air. "Damn but I've been wanting to taste that sugar since the first time I saw you. I told Darnel here that you was a dime that deserved all a man could give her. That right Darnell?"

"That's right," agreed his friend, "not like I needed telling. You one fucking hot piece of tail girl."

"Preach it," Jalen said softly. His eyes were on her, examining her and appraising her, certainly liking everything that he saw.

There was a low hum of appreciation from her side. She glanced and saw Darnell checking out her behind. On the bike she had worn pants. Tonight she had chosen a tight and quite short black skirt.

"Now that is one real fine white girl booty. This one's looking good from ALL angles!"

She glanced back at Jalen. The big man just revolved one finger and she turned for him.

He didn't say anything but she felt his hands on her hips and felt his body pressed against hers. She felt the hard bulge against her back and then his lips at her ear.

"You built from the ground up for the Black man ain't you white girl. You really never been with a brotha - you really been wasting your fine self on white boys? Well tonight we gonna show you what you been missing. You know that dontcha?"

"Yes Boss," her voice was quiet, the effort of speaking intense given the emotions and desires flooding through her body.

***

There were tags on the walls and on the sidewalk. It wasn't exactly 'the ghetto' but it was one of the more diverse parts of the city. Kat knew the city very well but this wasn't somewhere her husband would ever bring her. She savoured every sensation. That was what this was all about.

Jalen indicated a bar. "We're going in there." As she turned he stopped her. "Once we in there I know you're gonna be drawing a lot of attention." He put his hand gently onto her back and slid it down to the top of her skirt. She looked again into his dark confident eyes. he continued, "We'd best let everyone know how things stand."

Kat felt his fingers push their way under her skirt, felt the warmth of his fingers on her butt. She instantly knew that a thong had been a good choice. She relished the touch of his skin on hers and also the symbolism of the gesture. Jalen was making sure everyone at the bar knew she was with him - and not just as a friend. She felt a surge of warmth run through her.

The bar was noisy but only maybe half-full. Big screens showed the games in progress that evening. The demographics struck Kat in two ways. First, the clientele were almost all male and second they were overwhelmingly African-American. It was obvious now why Darnell had left them - not much chance of picking up a girl here. This was way too male an environment. She saw the faces turned to her, the eyes admiring her. Saw one or two girls glare at their men for letting their eyes linger on the sexy white bitch just a little too long. At the same time she felt Jalen's strong fingers on her butt as they moved up to the bar.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,206 Followers