Expanding Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was thumping when they finally broke off. They looked at each other, unsure of how to proceed. Rufus whimpered and sat down, tail wagging. He wasn't sure how to take the change of mood. Joy smiled as Leroy released one hand to stroke the dog's head.

"I think we should..."

Joy gestured towards the bedroom.

"Right," Leroy said.

He seemed nearly as flustered as Joy felt, which encouraged her. She had no way of knowing, but she assumed he was more experienced than her. If he was this moved by their kiss, it probably was an awesome kiss, and not just that she hadn't had any for a long, long time.

She closed the bedroom door behind them. Leroy stood beside the bed, eyeing the room. It wasn't the largest of rooms, and the warm browns and reds used for decorating made it seem even smaller. It was very cozy, like a nest. The bed had plush pillows and blankets, and Joy considered remodeling her bedroom at home to be more like this. Leroy smiled at her, then turned on the bedside lamp and Joy switched off the main light.

Wrapped in shadows, the room felt even safer. It felt like a hiding place from the everyday world. Joy was still very much turned on, excited and exhilarated. She stepped closer and slid her hands under Leroy's shirt. She was surprised to find he had nothing under his college shirt, nothing but smooth, warm skin. He smiled and shook his head once the shirt was off, shaking his dreadlocks.

They stripped each other slowly, taking turns. Between clothing items, they kissed, and it soothed Joy's mind every time. She became more anxious as her clothes sprinkled on the floor, old body issues and her self-doubt rearing their head, but simultaneously she was turned on by Leroy's presence. He was calm and patient, taking his time, and often Joy was the hastier one and broke the kiss for the next thing to undress.

Her eyes fixated on Leroy's cock. He was hard, his penis stretching towards her in a magnificent arc. Joy was impressed by its smoothness and how dark it was. It was a shade darker than Leroy's skin. Joy reached out, then realized what she was doing just before touching it. She raised her eyes up to his eyes instead. Asking "is it okay if I touch you" felt stupid, but she couldn't just go groping people, could she?

Leroy took her hand in his and guided it to his cock. It was wonderfully warm and hard, and Joy let her fingers travel its length carefully.

"So?" Leroy said teasingly. He rocked his hips slowly to accompany the movement. He reached for Joy's shoulders and stroked them with his palms. "Do you approve? Is it black enough for you?"

"Oh, stop that. I said it wasn't about that."

Leroy followed her bra straps down her back and opened the clasp with an easy flick. His hands were warm and big, and when he slid the bra straps off Joy shivered. She let go of Leroy's cock to let the bra drop. Leroy smiled and cupped her breasts lovingly.

"So nice, so white, like handfuls of whipped cream," he said in a mockingly admiring tone.

"You're awful!"

Joy laughed, then gasped when his fingers found her aching nipples. A jolt traveled through her body to her crotch, throbbing and pulsing already. She was amazed by her physical reactions. She couldn't remember being so turned on. Was it because she had been reading so much smut and had masturbated so much lately? Or was Leroy simply the first to be slow enough to let her reactions build to this intensity?

Leroy slid his hands down her sides, gently pushing her panties down. She shimmied her hips, and soon they were equally naked. Leroy kissed her again, pulling her close, and she could feel his length pulsing against her abdomen.

"Oh, heck," Leroy muttered. He had started to guide her towards the bed but now stopped.

"What is it?" Joy was suddenly afraid he had changed his mind.

"I just... I'm not sure I have any condoms. And if I do it's in my coat pocket."

He kissed Joy's cheek and then started to poke around the clothes piles on the floor. "I'll go check real quick. I just need something so the dog don't eat my wiener."

Joy giggled. She was so wound up now that she reacted to everything he said or did. He pulled his boxers on and slipped out the door. Joy hovered in place, not sure what to do. Should she get in bed to wait for him? Was that awfully presumptuous? But that was where they were heading, wasn't it?

Joy took a deep breath. What was she so afraid of? Leroy was nice and had already proven to be a better lover than she'd hoped for. What did she have to lose?

Music was still playing in the living room, it carried over very faintly. Joy raised her arms above her head and swirled around slowly. Her dancing teacher would've had a fit with how sloppy her execution was, but Leroy, stepping back into the bedroom, was stunned.

"Oh, wow, baby," he said.

Joy flicked her hair back over her shoulder, smiled, and made another pirouette, faster this time. Her hair flew behind her and made her laugh. When she had danced it had always been in a tight bun, and the flowing feeling on her back was new and sensual. It wasn't until she had stopped, facing him again, that she realized she was naked and her position on her toes, arms raised, presented her body to Leroy. She lowered her arms slowly, bowed her head and curtsied.

Leroy flashed an impish smile and showed her the condom foil. She smiled back, cheeks burning. It was somehow decadent to prepare having sex so purposefully. It didn't feel quite right. Maybe she'd read too many romance novels, where things just happened without anyone having to sneak past the dog to get contraceptives.

Leroy stepped to put the foil on the nightstand, and upon turning, his eyes set upon the full-length mirror Joy had once bashfully turned away from the foot of the bed. She had since returned it to its original position, and more than once she'd masturbated watching herself. Joy wanted to explain, but before she could figure out where to begin, Leroy sat on the bed and extended a hand to her.

Cautiously, Joy let him guide her to sit between his legs, her back to him. Leroy leaned back on the headboard and pillows and Joy leaned on him. For a moment they were still, just looking at their reflection in the mirror.

Joy looked at her breasts. She had never given them all that much thought. Her parents had been occupied with her cousin's breasts, which they had considered to be too large and thus sinful, and as hers had been smaller she had been largely left alone. They were large enough to droop slightly, but in this lighting the small shadow under them made their shape look delicious. Her tummy looked smooth and soft, curving gently to her mons, and her legs looked longer than they felt. Leroy's long, dark legs framed hers, his smiling face peeking over her shoulder. Both of them were framed in the mirror, bathed in the warm light from the bedside lamp, wrapped in the shadows. Joy had never noticed how beautiful the mirror's frame was. They looked like a painting. Very sensual painting.

Leroy's cock twitched against her back. He slid his hands slowly on her sides, spreading his fingers. His hands were warm and smooth, and Joy was mesmerized by their reflection. She watched how Leroy stroked her midriff, and somehow, even when she felt the touch on her skin, it looked like it was someone else. She got a thrill out of it, similar to her few experiences watching porn. Her rebellion against her parents was so feeble - to their faces she had always played the dutiful daughter, and behind their backs she had managed to smoke a joint now and then and watch a few porn flicks in the privacy of her own home. And now this; written erotica and her first experience with casual sex.

All musings about her parents fled when Leroy cupped her breasts. They rested comfortably in his bigger hands, and when he pinched her nipples gently she let out a whimper and her body squirmed on its own volition. She pressed her thighs together and rocked her hips, and the movement only increased when Leroy kissed her neck. A few dreadlocks rolled over and tickled Joy's skin. She watched her reflection, wide eyed and cheeks blazing, and grabbed Leroy's knees for support. Leroy had lost some of his erection while sneaking past the dog, but now he was hard against Joy, hot and throbbing. She thought she would have him inside her later, and the thought made her moan.

Leroy kept kissing her neck and let one hand roam slowly lower. The other kept touching her boobs, and Joy watched, alternating between the mirror and glancing down at herself, how her nipples had puckered up to tiny, rose-hued crumpled peaks. Both her breasts screamed for his touch, and whenever he as much as grazed either nipple, goosebumps rippled into existence on her whole body. Her hips had never quite stopped moving, but when Leroy first cupped her mound, the movement switched from aimless squirming to pressing against his hand.

Leroy raised his head and met Joy's eyes in the mirror. His fingers probed at her folds, carefully, tentatively, and she opened up like a flower. She felt slightly dizzy, like all the blood in her body had decided to rush to her genitals at once, and she forgot to breathe. She was amazed by how wet she was. Once Leroy parted her labia with a slow sweep of his magical, long fingers, it was like floodgates had opened. His fingers slipped easily, following her inner lips. He slid his other hand down as well and pressed on either side of her pussy, spreading her out for them to see.

Joy had looked at herself before. But she had never been this turned on while doing it. She was swollen and pulsing, her labia a surprising color of deep rose red, and she had never seen it so puffed and glistening. Leroy spread her inner lips carefully, finally nudging her hood to expose the pulsing pearl of her clitoris.

"So fucking beautiful," he whispered hoarsely.

Joy whimpered and rocked her hips. Leroy pulled her tighter against him, his hard shaft burning against her back, his sleek muscles surrounding her, and started to pleasure her in earnest. He spread her fluids on her clit, and that touch alone was like an electric shock. When he started to circle it slowly, pushing his other hand lower to penetrate her, Joy hissed and grabbed his legs all the harder.

"Yes... yes," she chanted. "Yes... "

But when Leroy started to both finger her rhythmically and rub her clit, she lost the ability to form even that one word. Her clitoris was so hard, like a marble, and although it usually was so sensitive she didn't touch it like this, now it was screaming for attention. Her thighs were quivering. Leroy's hands obscured the view, but it didn't matter because her eyes lost focus. She writhed in his arms, gasping and moaning, and when Leroy kissed and then sucked on her neck she tumbled over the edge. She tensed, that sweet agonizing tension, and then her hips jerked uncontrollably as her pussy clenched and pulsed. Leroy kept playing her, following her high, until she collapsed against him, legs spreading on the cover like jello. He held her, wrapping his arms around her, and kissed her sweaty temple.

Joy felt embarrassment creeping in at the same pace her breathing leveled. She pushed it away, irritated with herself. This was not a time for self-assessment, they weren't through yet. She turned her head a bit and Leroy kissed her temple again.

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah, wow. Do you need to... rest a bit? That was intense."

Joy unwrapped herself from his arms and turned to straddle him. They shared a long look, then kissed, and Joy felt a new surge of excitement when she pressed against his shaft.

"What do we... how do we..."

She would've been embarrassed if she wasn't so turned on. As it was, she just let the words out. Leroy smiled and reached for the condom.

"I have an idea," he said. "Look."

He kissed Joy and gently pushed her off him. He got up and put the condom on. Joy watched, trying to remember if she'd ever watched anyone do that before. Not this openly, she hadn't. Leroy didn't seem fazed, he looked like he was well versed in this, and in a few seconds his cock was safely wrapped in latex. Joy felt a twinge of regret. It was a shame to hide such a beautiful penis.

Leroy pulled her up with her, then circled to the foot of the bed. He pulled the mirror a little further from the foot of the bed. Then he lay down, his pelvis on the bed but his feet on the floor, so that the edge of the bed came to the back of his knees. His cock was lying straight on his abdomen.

"Come," he said and gestured to her. "Let's try this."

Joy climbed on the bed, not really sure what he was suggesting, and when he guided her to straddle him with her back to him, she said, "Oh."

She was very close to the mirror now. She could see her expression, a little wild but excited. Her pale curves hovered over Leroy's darker body. She looked at his balls, dark and heavy and full, and how her pussy split to cradle his shaft when she rubbed against it. It felt very hot. Leroy's hand appeared on her hip, guiding her higher, and he tilted his hips and pointed his dick up with his hand.

Joy didn't need to ask. She spread herself, searching for the large, oval head of his beautiful, beautiful cock. She sighed when she found it. It was hot and hard, and she was still so ridiculously excited that there was plenty of lubrication. She rocked on it, pushing lower and then up, rolling her hips. Leroy's thighs tightened. When he was deep enough that he didn't need to angle his dick anymore, he took hold of her hips with both hands.

Joy impaled herself slowly on that wonderful, hard cock, watching how it disappeared into her lush sex. He felt amazing inside her, stiff and still pliant, and this position seemed to touch places inside her she didn't think had ever been touched. Leroy didn't rush her, he just held on to her hips, and the view of his hands spreading to cover her hips was beautiful. Joy rolled her hips in a small circle, getting used to his girth and length, and then slowly started to ride him.

Watching his dark cock emerge and disappear was magical. They made a slick sound, combined with one or both sighing. Joy had never thought how beautiful the sounds of lovemaking were. It was a song, such a wonderful song, a duet for the two of them. She let her hair flow on her back, tilting her head back to feel it better, and thought she should really be naked with her hair down more often. She was suddenly greedy, she wanted to feel more, feel everything at once, feel all of it. She cupped her own breasts, smiling at herself in the mirror. She teased her nipples, riding him faster. The sound of their bodies meeting became dull thuds, he was now flexing his hips up to meet her.

She wanted to come. She wanted another orgasm. She had never come twice in a row, but she had heard women were capable of such things. And if she was ever ready for it, it was now, when she was so turned on her whole body was tingling, and so she touched herself tentatively.

Holy mother of god. Yes. She could come again, she could feel it. And it wasn't far. She wasn't sure how far Leroy was, so she attacked her clit with gusto. She needed support, this was too difficult, and she grabbed one of Leroy's hands on her hips. She was basically holding on to herself, but somehow it still gave her stability. She rubbed her clit, she rode him, he jerked up at her, their tempo got wilder and less controlled by each passing moment.

He pulled her down by the hips, forcefully pushing into her, and she could feel how he got even harder. She watched with glassy eyes how the base of his shaft pulsed where it disappeared into her. He's coming, she thought, he's... he's...

She left out a sound when she came, shaking, supported only by Leroy's hands as he still pulled her to him. They traveled through their orgasms together, and every time either one moved at all the other one shivered. Finally, Joy was so spent she couldn't stay on her knees anymore, and slowly and clumsily she collapsed back on the bed to lie with him.

They didn't speak. The scent of them lingered, filling the small room with the musky aroma of physical love. They lay side by side, occasionally touching each other as if to say I know, I'm here.

After an indeterminable time, Leroy grunted and sat up. He took the condom off and tied it into a knot. Then he turned to smile at Joy.

"Damn, girl," he said, and some of the old flirting and casual charm was back in his voice.

Joy smiled. She sat up too, and they both looked at the mirror, then at each other.

"Will you stay the night?" she asked.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry but I can't. I need to get back to Aunt Ramona. She can't really be alone for so long. I better be there in case she needs something at night."

He sounded genuinely sorry. Joy smiled and touched his arm. She wasn't sure she was sorry. It would have been wonderful to cuddle with him, sleep with him, but she also wanted to be alone and think about all this.

"Want a cup of tea or something before you go?"

"I would love to."

Leroy dressed, Joy put on a robe and slippers, and they went to the kitchen. Joy was happy to notice that Rufus was asleep in his bed in the living room. Somehow it made it feel more okay, more normal, that the dog didn't pay any attention to their antics. As soon as she opened the fridge he padded into the kitchen, of course. A dog can never know when a midnight snack is being served.

Joy picked up two cups from the cupboard. "You know, these," she said and put them on the table, one in front of Leroy and one on her place. "I mean... I have tea sets. I have at least two of every cup, complete with matching saucers and spoons and... and Betty does not have a single thing that there would be two of. Every one of her dishes is unique. She doesn't even have matching spoons, for fuck's sake."

Leroy picked up his spoon. The end of it was a wrought heart. Joy's had a leaf.

"And I... at first I was very annoyed by her kitchen. Because you're supposed to have sets, you know. But now that my time here is almost up, I've gotten used to it, and... and I, too, live alone, you know? Why would I need to have tea sets, if I only ever use one at the time?"

Leroy arched his eyebrows. "Because... you... like the symmetry?"

Joy laughed. "You don't give a crap about tea china, do you?"

"Not really, no," Leroy said and grinned.

Joy searched for cookies and even gave one to the hopeful Rufus, despite swearing to herself she would never feed a dog from the table. They sipped their tea in silence.

"So..." Leroy said slowly.

"So."

"I guess this is it, then."

"Do you want to exchange phone numbers?"

Leroy's eyebrows rose. "You want to? I mean, sure, but... you're leaving, and I'm leaving, and..."

"I'm not asking you to marry me," Joy said and grinned. "But, you know... you'll be around for another five weeks, and..."

"Yeah," Leroy said thoughtfully, and then, with more conviction, "Yeah."

Joy closed the door behind him.

"Fuck yeah!" she whispered. One fist pump wasn't enough, so she did another, and when it still wasn't enough, she danced through the apartment. It was a wild bastard ballet, something that would surely have caused her dance teachers to faint, but there was no one to see. She pirouetted and leaped, grinning like a woman possessed, letting her hair fly.

In the bedroom she stopped and looked at the mirror. Her hair was tangled, her eyes glowing, her cheeks flushed. She smiled, and it was a very uninhibited smile, uncivilized, genuine and warm. She leaned closer and whispered, "This is joy."