Expanding Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In spite of my aversion to what she had suggested, listening to Trina talk was hastening my arousal. I got back between her legs and lined up the head of my dick with her love tunnel. Sliding into the moist heat of her pussy I reflected on my reaction to Trina's new fantasy. I wondered why I didn't dismiss the idea out of hand. Sure, my initial reaction had been repugnance at the thought of sucking a dick and letting it fill my mouth with cum, but after the shock of the suggestion I had to admit to myself that the idea was intriguing. What would it be like to suck a dick? Would I enjoy it? Would I like it when he ejaculated? In all these years of eating my cum I had never once entertained the idea of sucking a dick, but now Trina had me wondering.

I started moving my hips the opposite direction as soon as our crotches collided. As I withdrew I felt Trina's vaginal walls squeeze my shaft almost like it was trying to hold me inside her. As I slid in and out of her slick pussy I started weighing the idea of submitting to her latest fantasy. The idea of sucking cock was raising my arousal. Suddenly I was teetering on the brink of a powerful orgasm. I barely got in position for her to take me in her mouth before I came.

In fact the first stream shot out and hit her on the cheek before I could get the head of my dick in her open mouth. I watched as my cum shot out repeatedly; coating her tongue and filling her mouth. I found myself wondering what it would be like to be in her place. When my orgasm subsided I extracted myself from her mouth and used my tongue to scoop the cum off her cheek before kissing her. As we kissed I made up my mind to do what Trina wanted. I reasoned that I could do it once just to please her and find out what it was like at the same time.

Trina spoke first. "Jack until two nights ago I never thought about having sex with another man much less sharing one with you. And I definitely never thought about watching you sucking him off, but I really want this fantasy to become reality, baby. Just think about how hot it gets you when you imagine another man fucking me. That's how hot it makes me thinking about you sucking a dick. Please think about it for me. I just know I think it would be awesome for both of us. I love you baby, and I want us to have the best sex possible. You don't have to answer now. Just think about it and see if you can get your head around the idea, okay?"

Even though I had decided to grant her fantasy I hesitated to give voice to my decision. "Okay sweetheart, I will think on it and give you an answer soon. Now, are you ready to cuddle and go to sleep?"

Trina smiled and turned over. She backed up to me and I spooned her. With her ass pressing against my groin and my arm draped across her body cupping a breast we drifted off to sleep a deep satisfied sleep. I woke before dawn to the sensation of ejaculating into something warm. I opened my eyes to find my wife between my legs with my deflating cock in her mouth.

Pleasantly surprised that Trina had sucked me off while I slept I said, "Damn baby, that was a great way to wake up. Thank you. What got in to you? You have never done that before."

Trina swallowed without sharing the fruit of her labor and cuddled against my thigh. She sighed before saying, "I just couldn't get our conversation out of my head and I dreamed of you sucking a big cock. When I woke up I was so horny. I discovered you had a semi hard on and I decided to try taking it while you were still asleep. But once I started sucking you to get you completely hard I lost control and just wanted to suck you off instead."

I laughed and said, "Well shit. You can do that anytime you want. It was fantastic. I can't wait to find out what it's like to wake with you riding me."

Trina squeezed my dick and said, "I got a feeling you are going to find out sooner rather than later, but right now I need you to eat my pussy. I need to cum so bad." I obliged her and ate her pussy until she came. I was hard again by then so I fucked her to a second orgasm before we had to get up or be late for work. Unfortunately I never reached a second orgasm.

All day long at work I had been sexually charged thinking about what Trina wanted me to do. I don't know if the edging from that morning had anything to do with my decision or not, but the more I thought about sucking a dick the hornier I got. I finally told myself, "You might like it or you might not. Either way you will know once you try it. After that I found time to hit the bathroom and pound out a load to quell my sexual tension. That evening I could not hold out any longer. As we ate dinner I told Trina that I would fulfill her fantasy. She was ecstatic. Sex that night and several nights after were great.

I wanted to culminate our newfound desire as soon as possible, but I left the timing to Trina. I didn't want her to think I was too anxious. About a week went by before there was a development. Trina met me at the front door that Thursday when I got home from work. She was smiling as she jumped into my arms and kissed me. When she broke the kiss and pulled her head back she took a deep breath. It all came out in a rush with one long sentence. "I found a man willing to help us fulfill our fantasies if you still want to do it he is George and you have met him at the company picnics he's straight but willing to help with our fantasy as long as he gets to have sex with me so if you like my choice I can set it up for tomorrow night what do you say babe?" It was easy to tell Trina was very excited.

This was it. In a little over twenty four hours I would have a cock in my mouth. My pulse quickened at the thought of that cock filling my mouth with cum when George got off. I felt a tinge of embarrassment as that thought caused my dick to start expanding in my pants. I told myself that I was doing it for Trina, but the truth was that I wanted to find out if I liked sucking his cock as much as she wanted to watch me do it.

I remembered meeting George at the company picnics and I liked him. He seemed like a nice guy. He was around our age and looked to be in good shape. He was kinda good looking too. He always had a pretty woman with him at the company picnics. I thought I would be able to go through with it with him. I kissed Trina and said, "Okay then. I guess he's our man. I need to ask though, how did you decide to ask him if he would be interested?"

Trina said, "Come on in the kitchen. Supper is almost ready. Let me get the meat out of the oven and I'll tell you about it while we eat." Once in the kitchen I poured myself a glass of cold water and sat at the table. Trina performed the final touches to our meal, then sat across from me and started serving up the food. As she did she told me how George became the one.

While spooning peas onto my plate she said, "Well, he is a good looking guy so that was a plus. The main thing was that he was always flirting with me. Nothing offensive, but he was constantly dropping hints that he would like to get in my pants. I just took a chance today and asked him point blank if he wanted to have a threesome with me and you. He tried to laugh it off until I convinced him that I was serious."

I interrupted. "How did you convince him?"

"Well, I just told him that I knew he wanted to fuck me and that I was curious what it would be like to have sex with someone other than my husband. I told him that you wanted to watch us and that you would be joining in at some point. When I started the conversation I had made sure we were in a pretty private area so we wouldn't be overheard. I looked around as I told him that and put my hand on the front of his pants. I felt the bulge of his cock jerk a little as I squeezed him. I looked him in the eye and told him I wasn't kidding. His eyes were kinda big with surprise as they darted around looking to see if anyone could see us. Then he said okay he wanted to take me up on my offer. That's when I explained the conditions under which he would get to fuck me. He didn't agree right away. I had to assure him that he would not be expected to reciprocate your attention toward him before he was okay with it. He made sure I knew the only reason he was doing it was the chance to have sex with me."

I could understand that. Until very recently sex with a man was not on my radar either. We finished our meal and frittered the evening away watching TV. Well, staring in the direction of the TV anyway. My mind was constantly on the events that were going to occur the next evening. I was torn between the excitement of what I was going to do and a fear I was going to humiliate myself. By the time Trina suggested we go to bed I had made up my mind to put the fear aside and embrace the fact that I was probably bisexual. I decided to go into it with an open mind and try to enjoy whatever happened.

As we snuggled in bed together I had one more question for Trina. "By the way; What about Donna's friend, Tim? I thought he was the one you wanted to help us out."

"Oh, he's out of the picture," she replied. "When I told Donna my plan she balked at the idea. Even though she is not dating him exclusively she asked me to reconsider. By the way, she thinks we are crazy."

"Well then, I guess that it's out of the question to invite her for a threesome," I joked. "Seriously though, I hope you didn't tell her about what you want me to do. I don't know if I could be around her if she knew that about me."

Trina laughed. "No, silly. I didn't tell her about you. I just told her that we were interested in having a man share our bed. She made her on conclusions. You and he doing anything never came up. She did wonder how you could let me be with another man so I guess you are right about inviting her for a threesome." We laughed at our little joke and kissed. I put my hand between Trina's legs and stroked her pussy through her panties. She moaned and broke our kiss. She said, "Oh Jack, lets wait to have sex until tomorrow night when George is here. It should make the whole experience even better."

I was already horned up, but one more day wouldn't hurt so I agreed. "Yeah, I might just need to be super aroused for the main event. Cuddle?"

Friday was filled with both nervous and excited anticipation. What if when the moment arrived I couldn't do it? On the other hand I got hard every time I thought about getting on my knees and sucking George's cock. More than once I thought of relieving myself in the men's room, but stuck with Trina's request to wait until we were with George.

George showed up for diner on Friday with a couple bottles of wine. We had a good meal with nice conversation as the wine flowed and we got comfortable with each other. After dinner I tried to help Trina clean up the dinner dishes, but she insisted I keep George company. I took George to the living room and fixed us a cocktail. As we sat there having our drink I asked him if he had ever done anything like we were planning before.

Dude, I have never considered having a threesome with another man. Two women, yes. "But no, I have never had the opportunity. I could hardly believe it when Trina asked if I was interested in having a threesome with the two of you. At first I thought she was pulling my leg, but when I figured out that she was serious; well, I jumped at the chance. Even with the huge caveat she threw at me. You see, I have always thought your wife was hot and I have to admit, she has been the subject of many of my masturbation sessions.

I felt my dick getting hard as I listened to George talking about jacking off to a mental image of my wife. As our conversation continued I glanced at George's crotch and saw he was sporting a bulge too. He must have noticed me looking because he said, "I need to tell you, Jack. I am nervous about what you want to do. I have never had my dick sucked by a man and for sure I have no desire to reciprocate. So if you could keep the touching to a minimum I would appreciate it."

I frankly stated, "It's not so much what I want to do as I am doing it to fulfill a fantasy of Trina's and I will do most anything to please her. I don't know if she told you, but this is my first time. I have never done anything like this before either. I fully understand where you are coming from. I'm just pleased that you are willing to help me make her fantasy real."

At that moment Trina walked in to the room. Our conversation stopped as we just stared at my beautiful wife. She was wearing a black see through nighty that ended about mid thigh and black thigh high nylons with stilettos. Under the nighty she was wearing a tiny red thong, black garter belt and nothing else. She looked stunning. Her breasts swayed beneath the filmy material as she walked across the room and sat on the arm of the chair George was sitting in. She put her feet on the chair cushion between George's legs. Trina's bold actions had taken the awkwardness of the situation away. Seeing my wife dressed like that and offering herself to another man definitely turned me on. My rock hard dick was tenting the front of my slacks.

George turned slightly toward her as she bent to kiss him. I watched his hand slide up her thigh to rub his fingers against the thin cloth covering her crotch. Trina moaned into his mouth as he stroked her pussy. She let her hand drift from his chest to the bulge in his trousers as the kiss continued. My dick throbbed when I heard Trina say, "Ooh George,this feels nice. Take it out. I want to see it."

George pulled his hand from her crotch and leaned back on the chair. Trina got off the arm of the chair and kneeled in front of him. He unbuckled his belt, released the button, then unzipped his pants. Trina reached forward and gripped his pants by the waist. George lifted his ass off the seat as Trina pulled his pants and boxers down below his knees. I stared, aghast, when his cock was exposed. I heard Trina suck in a breath as she got her first look at George's very large cock.

While Trina removed George's shoes and socks and finished stripping his pants from his body he removed his shirt. Sitting across from them I visually examined the man who was about to fuck my wife. Below his rather handsome face his broad chest was covered in dark hair that spread all the way to his crotch. He had a flat abdomen and muscular legs. His dick was hard and sticking straight up out of his hairy crotch. It looked to be seven or eight inches long and very thick. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen. My first thought was that it would never fit in my mouth. The second was to marvel at the size of his nut sack laying between his thighs. It was big too."

Trina mewled and said, "That's an awesome cock, George. I'm looking forward to feeling that monster sliding in me."

My dick was so hard it hurt so I unzipped my pants and released it from it's confinement. I used to think that my 7 inches was pretty big until I saw George's tool. Trina had her hand around it and stroking him. Her fingers and thumb didn't quite meet as they circled the shaft just below the large mushroom head. She looked at me, smiled and said, "Lets go to the bedroom and get comfortable."

Trina headed out of the room with naked George at her side. I took the time to gather George's clothes and bring them with me. Trailing behind I was struck by how sexy my wife looked in her nighty walking; high heels clacking on the hardwood floor, next to a naked man. Once in the bedroom Trina sat on the edge of the bed. The hem of her nighty inched above the tops of her nylon stockings. She spread her legs enough to expose the milky white flesh of her inner thighs and the triangle of her red satin panties. I could see the dark stain on them indicating just how wet this situation was making her.

Trina looked at us and said, "Jack, strip. George come here." We both reacted at the same time; me starting to strip naked and George stepping toward the bed where Trina beckoned. George took two steps before Trina slipped to the floor in front of him and engulfed the head of his dick. I finished undressing and stood stroking my hard on, watching my wife sucking another man's cock. The scene in front of me was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. Naked George, his big cock standing out from his body. My beautiful wife, in her nighty and heels, on her knees with that fat cock in her mouth.

She took a little more than half of that monster in her mouth then withdrew completely. She tongued the head and licked the shaft while she fondled his balls. She drew her tongue along the under side of his cock. Opening her mouth wide to accommodate his girth, she put his cock in her mouth again and started sucking him. My heart was pounding like a drum as I stood there watching his cock slide into and out of her mouth.

It was arousing me more than I thought it would. I was so close to blowing my seed all over the bedroom floor I had to stop stroking my dick and let myself calm a little. I was not ready to orgasm and diminish my arousal. I had the presence of mind to realize that I needed my arousal as high as possible in order to perform the sexual act I was about to engage in. Otherwise I could very well opt out and that would create an extremely awkward situation.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Trina say, "Jack, get down here and help me suck this beautiful cock."

She was holding George's cock, waving it and looking at me with lustful eyes. Oh my god. This was it; the time of reckoning. I kneeled beside her, staring at the cock so close in front of me. It was the closest I had ever been to another man's cock. I still wasn't 100 percent sure I could go through with this to completion, but I did want find out what his dick felt like in my mouth. And to please Trina by fulfilling her fantasy.

I couldn't deny the excitement I felt as Trina took my hand and placed it on his cock. It felt really weird holding another man like that, but I steeled myself and forged on. My hand barely fit around it as I slowly stroked the full length of him feeling how hot his cock was to my touch. Trina resumed sucking him as I stroked. She grabbed my other hand and brought it to his balls. George moaned from the attention we were giving him.

As I stroked his cock and played with his balls I felt Trina's hand take hold of my cock and stroke it. I let out a little moan of pleasure. Trina pulled her mouth off George's cock and looked at me. She smiled and said, "It's time, Jack. Do this for me, baby. Take his cock in your mouth and suck him. Oh baby, I am so hot and wet right now I know I'll cum as soon as his cock is in your mouth."

George stood there waiting. I looked at the head of his dick protruding from my hand wrapped around his shaft. I could see the bead of pre-cum oozing from the tip. Oh shit, was I really going to do this? Before I could change my mind I closed my eyes and leaned forward. I felt the heat rising from his cock as I caressed the head with my tongue. It felt soft and velvety smooth. The pre-cum leaking from the slit had a sweet taste. I opened up and leaned further into him. I felt my lips stretching around his cock head. My mouth was open as wide as I could get it and the head barely fit. I took more than the head in my mouth. I had the head and about two inches of the shaft in my mouth when I heard Trina moan. I felt her squeeze my dick as she said, 'Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

I let the sensations created by George's dick filling my mouth wash over me. It wasn't unpleasant at all. In fact I liked the velvety feel of his cock head sliding across my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I used my tongue to circle the base of the head and George moaned. That gave me encouragement so I started sliding my mouth up and down his shaft taking as much as I could. I was actually getting into sucking George's cock when suddenly the head touched the opening to my throat. I started gagging and pulled off of his cock completely; saliva and pre cum clinging to my lips forming a bridge between us.