Expanding Horizons

Story Info
Fulfilling his wife's fantasy he discovers his love for cock.
10.4k words
4.83
17.1k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
226 Followers

My wife, Trina, and I have been together for 10 years. Married for 8 of them. When we were first dating the sex was fantastic. She was very uninhibited as was I. We were very open to experimentation too. One night at dinner after we had dated for a few months I told her that my feelings for her were growing stronger and that I wanted to be more than just friends and lovers.

In fact I was falling in love with her. She told me she was feeling the same way about me. She said that because our feelings for each other were growing she thought it was time to take our sexual relationship to the next level. Up to that night our sex life was pretty normal with just a couple of kinks.

We had the usual foreplay with reciprocal oral sex. There were several positions we liked for fucking; with me taking her from behind being our favorite. The kinks were that she liked having me fuck her in the ass and she loved playing with my ass; fingering me sometimes as she sucked my dick. She also loved to swallow my cum when she sucked me to orgasm.

I couldn't imagine what she meant by taking it to the next level, but I was soon to find out. Trina was especially attentive as we finished our dinner and during the movie we went to see. As I was driving her home she told me she wanted me to stay the night at her place. It would be the first time overnight at her apartment. If we spent the night together it was always at my place. She said this night was going to be special and she wanted to be at her place in her own bed. I was hard just thinking about it.

When we got to her apartment we were barely in the door when she attacked me. There is no other way to describe it. She pushed me against the hall wall and smashed her body against me as her lips covered mine. Her hands were all over me as she tried to strip my clothes off me. As she was unbuckling my pants I removed my shirt. Her lips found one of my nipples and covered it as she sucked it erect. She finally got my pants undone as she moved to my other nipple.

As she slid my pants and underwear down my legs she sank to her knees in front of me. My 7 inch cock was hard and standing straight out; almost touching her lips. Trina smiled as she put one hand around my hard cock, stroking it slowly from base to tip. She used her other hand to gently cup my balls as they hung loosely between my legs. With her fist gripping my cock at it's base, Trina leaned forward and used her tongue to scoop the tiny pearl of pre-cum from the opening in my cock head.

"Umm," she moaned as she tasted the clear liquid. She continued using her tongue to bathe my cock. Circling the head several times before licking the whole shaft from bottom to the top. When she reached the tip she took me in her mouth. As she sucked me she finished stripping my slacks and boxers to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my clothes. In minutes I was ready to cum. When I told her I was going to cum she stopped and dragged me by the hand to her bedroom.

Trina was on fire, hotter than I had ever seen her. She pushed me onto the bed and said, "Sit," before doing a little strip tease as she shed her clothes. I always loved watching her get naked. Trina is 5' 8" and weighs in the neighborhood of 120 pounds. Her light brown hair hangs to just below her shoulders. Her breasts are full with large areolas topped with berry sized nipples that point up and are constantly hard. Her stomach isn't flat, but it isn't flabby either with just a slight paunch. She has a thick patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair that I like very much; having never been a fan of a clean shaven pussy. Her legs are slim and shapely to her manicured toes.

As I sat watching her sensually remove her clothes I hurriedly removed my shirt and socks. When she finished stripping Trina smiled at me and kneeled between my legs. She leaned forward and put my dick in her mouth again. Her hot mouth enveloped as much of me as she could without choking.

I reached out and cupped her soft breasts and massaged them, occasionally pinching the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She was moaning as she sucked my dick furiously. She squeezed my balls as she tried to deep throat me several times. She couldn't do it without gagging, but she gave it a valiant effort. Her hot mouth and wild ministrations had me on the edge in minutes. I told her to stop or she was going to make me cum before we could make love.

Trina moaned and increased her efforts instead of releasing me from her mouth. It was obvious she wanted me to finish in her mouth so I quit trying to hold back and let my orgasm overtake me. The sensations coursing through me as my cum rushed from my balls and exploded into her mouth were exquisite. My dick throbbed and pulsed with several ejaculations of my seed.

Trina held my dick head between her lips until I finished cumming. When she was sure she had extracted all of my sperm she let the head slip from her grip. She stood up and pushed me backward onto my back, then crawled onto the bed and lay down; pressing her body to mine. As she leaned in to press her lips to mine I could see a small droplet of cum at the corner of her mouth. Her lips covered mine and I tasted myself. Her tongue probed my lips. When I opened my mouth to except it her tongue met mine and the load of cum she had just sucked from my balls flowed onto my tongue. It had a pungent, slightly salty flavor. It was a shock getting a mouthful of my cum like that. A lingering taste on her tongue or tasting a droplet on her lips was one thing, but having the hot liquid streaming into my mouth from hers was totally different. Not unpleasant, just different; and unexpected.

Trina had her mouth pressed against mine, our tongues twisting together in a dance of lust. I didn't resist. In fact my shock turned to surprise when I realized how aroused I was at that moment. I swallowed and the silky fluid coated my throat. Trina moaned into my mouth and ground her hips into mine when she realized what I had done. She broke the kiss, and smiled. "Oh god Jack. That was so hot. I love it that you are willing to share like that. You certainly are the keeper I hoped you were."

A keeper huh? If it takes sharing my own cum with her I thought, it was a small price to pay to be with Trina. I said, "Well, it sure shocked me at first. I have never had anyone do that to me before. I must say though, I have never felt closer to you than when sharing that kiss. It was the ultimate sharing experience. What made you think I wouldn't mind?"

A radiant smile burst across her face. She exclaimed,"Oh Jack, I am so happy to hear that. I didn't think you would mind because you never have a problem kissing me after I give you oral. I know you have tasted your cum on my lips and tongue many times so I had a strong feeling that you would be fine with it, but I had to be sure. You see, the man I want to have a lasting relationship with has to be able to share everything because that really turns me on to the extreme. Like you said, it is the ultimate sharing experience. After these last months I feel like you are the man I want to spend the rest of my life with and I needed you to be okay with this. Earlier tonight when you told me how you wanted to have a committed relationship I knew it was time to find out if you were."

My dick was getting hard as I listened to her. I was definitely turned on by what she had done. Her words were accelerating the process. Thinking of the sensations of the creamy fluid as it coated my tongue, mouth and throat, I was definitely okay with it. "Oh my god, Trina. The honest truth is that really turned me on. I'm down for a repeat any time you want."

Trina squeezed my cock and said, "Oh Jack, I am so happy that you are okay with this. You are the best. Though there is one more thing I would like you to do for me. It isn't a deal breaker but I have fantasized about it for a long time."

What the hell could this fantasy be? Having my cum fed to me was pretty far out. But what the fuck, lets get all the kink out in the open. I took her hand in mine, looked her in the eyes and said, "Okay, what is it? After what we just did you should know I am willing to do almost anything for you."

"Ooooh," she cooed as she squeezed my dick again. She hugged me and kissed me passionately, then whispered in my ear, "Baby, I want you to fuck me hard and fast until you cum inside me. Then I want you to go down on me and suck your cum from my pussy and share it with me. Oh god Jack, I feel like I'm going to cum just telling you this."

I put my hand between her legs and stroked her pussy. She was wetter than I ever remember her being. So much juice had leaked from her the sheet was soaking wet. I wanted to please Trina in any way possible. I loved eating her pussy and tasting her sweet nectar. I wondered what our love juices was going to be like as I sucked it from her fresh fucked pussy. Now that she had shown me how arousing it was to share my cum I was eager to find out.

Instead of replying I kissed her lips as I slid a finger inside her pussy. Trina moaned and spread her legs wider to give me better access. I kissed down her neck to her breasts then sucked her nipples one after the other making them stand erect. I kissed and tongued all over her soft breasts until she was moaning and squirming under me. After tweaking both her nipples with my teeth I trailed kisses down across her stomach. Brushing my lips through her hairy pubic mound my tongue found the bare lips of her vulva.

As my tongue slid between those moist lips Trina moaned long and loud. I worked my tongue from top to bottom of her slit and back; stopping to suck her clit into my mouth. While holding her clit with my lips I flicked my tongue rapidly across it causing her to moan again and push her hips up off the bed into my face.

"That's it baby. Right there. Oh yes, eat my pussy. Oh, I'm gonna cum." She grabbed my head and humped my face as she came hard on my tongue. I tasted her succulent issue and anticipated how much better it was going to taste mixed with my cum. I was into this fully now. I slid up her body until my raging hard dick made contact with her slick pussy lips. The sensation coursing through the head of my cock felt wonderful as it slipped inside her hot vagina.

Trina moaned, "Oh fuck yes. Fuck me baby. Make me cum again and again. Give me that beautiful cock. Fuck me and fill me with your sweet essence. Let's make a huge cream pie."

She had raised her legs into the air giving me total access to her so I slid into her until our crotches were together. I could feel the tip of my dick rubbing against her cervix. I withdrew until just the head was left in her then rammed the whole 7 inches back in. She screamed with pleasure. I grabbed her ankles and pounded her pussy mercilessly.

"Oh god I'm cumming," she shouted. When her trembling stopped I withdrew and rolled her over to give it to her from behind in our favorite position. As I watched my dick skewering Trina the sight rapidly brought me to the edge of orgasm.

When I slipped my thumb into her asshole Trina moaned with pleasure and said, "Oh god, I'm cumming again." It was all I could take. I flipped her onto her back again and drove my dick deep in her pussy. A half dozen deep strokes and the cum churning in my balls rushed forward, exploding into Trina's pussy. I buried my dick as deep in her as I could get it and held still as I ejaculated. The thought of what I was about to do next gave me a thrill. In fact the thought of eating her cum filled pussy had me more aroused than I think I had ever been. My orgasm was overwhelming. My whole body shook as I pumped stream after stream of cum into Trina. When my orgasm subsided I pulled out and watched a bead of pearly white cum ooze from her pussy and slide down her lips.

My gaze traveled up over her body to her face. Trina was smiling; looking well satisfied. She looked so sexy laying there on her back with her legs spread. She patted her bush and said in a sultry voice, "Do it, baby. Eat my pussy and share your luscious cum with me."

I returned my gaze to her crotch. My cum continued to ooze out of her. The first pearl was now coating her asshole. I did not hesitate as I brushed aside any thoughts of taboos and devoted myself to pleasing Trina.

I could feel my heart pounding with excitement as I trailed kisses up her inner thigh. As I got close to her honey pot I stuck out my tongue and made contact with her pussy lips. The taste of our combined juices exploded on my tongue as I scooped a large droplet from her lips. I sucked a mouthful from her before rising up to kiss her; sharing it. Trina moaned deeply as our tongues intertwined. Lingering only briefly I went back down to finish cleaning up my lover. I savored every morsel of our combined essence. It was so arousing listening to her moan as she came again on my tongue.

I finished my clean up by running my tongue across her asshole to get the errant cum that had coated it. Trina moaned as my tongue flicked her anus. Overcome with arousal I pushed the tip in her ass. Trina gasped and thrust her hips into my face. I worked the tip of my tongue in and around her opening for a minute before I sat up between her legs.

"Oh god Jack, that was fucking awesome. Thank you so much. I guess we both are experiencing firsts tonight. I've never had a guy willing to do that for me. You are the best. Come here and give me a kiss."

We got married a year and a half later and here we are after 10 years. I came to love sharing my cum with Trina every time we had sex. Through all those years our sex life has been great, but now our sexual horizon has expanded again. This time beyond my wildest fantasies.

It started one night a couple weeks ago. After a really good session of sex we were relaxing in bed enjoying the afterglow. With a question that seemed to come out of left field,Trina asked me if I had any sexual fantasies. Our sex life was great just the way it was so my fantasies had never come up. Besides the fact that I was afraid to share my one fantasy because I felt sure she would reject it. Another reason for keeping it to myself was revealing it could possibly put a wedge between us. As I lay there fondling her I asked, "Why do you ask me that? I love the way things are now. "

"Well, I was just wondering. I mean all these years you have indulged me my fantasy, but I don't even know what yours is. I mean, everyone must have some kind of sexual fantasy. I just wondered what yours might be that's all."

"Geez babe, like I said. I am really happy just as we are. I don't need fantasy with you, but if you are dead set on knowing, I do have one fantasy. I'll tell you what it is, but you have to understand it's only a fantasy. Please don't be mad, okay? Remember, I truly love you. "

"Damn Jack. It can't be that bad. We're talking fantasy here. I do know you love me and I love you too. Now tell me what this crazy fantasy of yours is."

I took a deep breath to calm myself and began. "My fantasy is watching you take dick from another man. When I masturbate I fantasize about watching you fucking someone other than me. The image of you on your knees with him behind you sliding his dick into your pussy as you moan with pleasure gets me so damned hot. My orgasms are powerful when I think about you cumming while he strokes you. So, there it is. Now you know. I hope you can forgive me."

Trina's mouth was hanging open. She closed it and said, "Holy shit babe. You'd really like to see me having sex with another man? I have never thought about it because you are everything I need, but now that you say it that might be exciting. I might like having you watch me suck and fuck another man. Yeah, it might be fun to have another dick to play with."

Her response was not what I had expected. "Are you serious? It doesn't offend you that I fantasize about sharing you with another man?"

"No babe, it doesn't because I know you love me and it would be totally my choice if something like that was to happen. Wait a minute. What do you mean share me? Would you want to join in? That sounds pretty hot. I just might enjoy having two men at the same time."

"Well, yes, I would want to join at some point. Now, can we drop this? It's only a fantasy after all. "

Trina smiled wickedly and cooed, "Sure thing, baby, but you have made my pussy is so wet and I'm so hot. I need you to put out the fire you have ignited in me." Then she leaned over and sucked my hard dick into her mouth. The sex that night was pretty intense for both of us.

Two nights later as we lay in bed, Trina said, " Jack, I have been thinking about your fantasy for two days now and I can't seem to think of anything else. I have gotten myself off multiple times thinking about having sex with another guy in front of you. In fact the more I think about it the more I think I would like to try your fantasy because now it has become my fantasy too."

In spite of the shock from what Trina had just said I felt my dick start to engorge and my heart start racing. "Wait Trina. Are you saying you would really be okay with having a threesome? A threesome with me and another man? That you want this fantasy to become reality?"

She smacked me on the forehead with her hand. "Yes, you bonehead That is exactly what I am saying. I can't get the mental picture of having sex with two men out of my head. What would it be like to suck one of you while the other fucked me? Or to be DP'd? Shit, I'm wet just talking about it."

Damn, Trina was serious. She really wanted to do this. Listening to her blood had rushed to my groin and my dick was extremely hard as I thought about the possibilities. "Okay, I can see that you are serious about this. If you are sure this is something you really want we can try it."

Trina smiled and licked her bottom lip. "One more thing, Jack. I get to pick the guy. You will have veto power, but the initial choice is mine. Okay?"

That was fine with me. "I agree you should pick the guy for sure. I wouldn't dare have the audacity to pick one for you. I'm sure whoever you choose will be okay with me, but I appreciate the veto power." As I rolled over on top of her and slid my dick in her sopping wet pussy I asked,"When do you want to get this ball rolling?"

Trina moaned as my dick slid home. She bucked up against me as she put her hands on my ass to pull me in tighter. She took a deep breath and the words rushed out of her. "Oh shit, Jack, I want to do it as soon as possible. I already have someone in mind. You remember Donna's friend, Tim, right? They aren't being exclusive with each other so it might work. I think he's nice and she once mentioned he has a very nice cock. I just have to find out if he would be interested."

Trina's enthusiasm for this had my arousal climbing rapidly as I stroked my hard dick into her hot, wet pussy. Then she stunned me with her next words.

She sighed and said, "Stop for a minute, babe. There's one more thing I want." I held still buried deep in her moist channel as she continued. "There is something I want you to do to fulfill another fantasy that has developed for me. This is way out there, but since you told me you wanted another man to join us in bed the thought of it arouses me so much. I want to watch you suck his dick and swallow his cum. Oh god, I'm cumming!" She wrapped her legs around my hips and shook as her orgasm washed over her.

I didn't wait for her orgasm to subside. I was shocked by what she was suggesting. I sat up ripping my dick from her body. "WHAT THE FUCK, TRINA? I don't know about that. It's one thing to share my cum with you, but what you are asking me to do is way gay."

"Oh come on Jack. It's only sex. I'll be right there with you, baby. You already love eating your cum. All you would have to do is what you like done to you and I bet you will enjoy the sensations of sucking dick. I'm also pretty sure you will like it when he explodes and pumps hot cum into your mouth. AND, I don't think it will be gay at all. Bi-sexual maybe. I know you love my pussy. Come on, Jack. You will never know until you try it whether you will like sucking a dick or not. As for me, I bet I could cum just watching you put one in your mouth. Damn, I'm getting so wet just from the mental image. Oh Jack, put your dick back in me and fuck me baby. Fuck me hard and fast. When you cum I want you in my mouth." She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips exposing her pink flower like vagina.

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
226 Followers