Expanding Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Trina moan again. Then she started talking. "Oh god, yes. Suck that cock, baby. Put it back in your mouth. Ooh, you look so sexy with your lips wrapped around his big cock. Play with his balls. Think about what you like and let him have it, baby. Oh god, I'm gonna cum again just watching you."

Trina's oh so sexy voice urging me on turned me on even more than I already was. I gently squeezed his balls as I stroked the part of his shaft I couldn't get in my mouth. George was moaning. Trina was moaning. And I have to admit that I was moaning too because his dick did actually feel good stroking in and out of my mouth. That's when I thought, "Oh fuck, I'm sucking a man's dick and enjoying it."

My inhibitions melted away and I really got into sucking George's cock. Removing it from my mouth I used my tongue to bathe the underside of the shaft. Then I tongued his ball sack before taking one at a time into my mouth and gently sucking on it as I stroked his shaft with my hand. I licked my way back up his shaft and sucked the head of his cock, using my tongue to rim the ridge at the base of it.

George was constantly moaning now. Trina was kneeling beside me, her panties pulled to the side, torturing her clit with her fingers as she encouraged me giving my first blow job. George groaned and said, "Oh god, I'm gonna cum so hard."

Trina said, "Jack, you don't have to take his cum if you don't want to. Move out of the way and I'll take it."

Suddenly I had a way out of this wild act, but I surprised myself realizing I actually wanted to suck him to completion. I wanted to feel what it was like to have his cum flood my mouth as he orgasmed. Instead of releasing George's cock I moaned and increased stroking his cock with my mouth and hand.

Trina moaned and said, "Yes! Suck that cock, baby. Suck until he cums for you."

George stiffened up, let out a loud moan and grabbed my head between his hands. I felt his cock throb as his cum exploded into my mouth. It surprised me how hot it was and how forceful it poured out of him. Spurt after spurt was filling my mouth. I had to swallow twice before he slowed enough for me to save some for Trina.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the taste of his thick creamy essence. Trina was right. I did like it when George's cum exploded from his cock directly into my mouth. It was awesome. The whole experience was awesome. At that moment I knew this would not be the last time I sucked a dick. I had enjoyed it way too much for it to be a one and done deal.

George broke my thoughts when he pulled his hips back causing his dick to slip from my mouth. It was hanging limp, but still looked pretty impressive. He said, "I've got to sit down. My knees are so weak they are barely holding me up." He sat in the chair at Trina's dressing table as I was standing up.

Trina stood, stripped off her panties and lay on the bed. Looking at me she said, "Come here and fuck me baby. Don't worry about foreplay. I am so wet from watching you suck George that I think I could take him all of him right now if he was still hard."

I moved to the bed to answer her request. When I crawled onto the bed I noticed George was missing from the chair. He must have gone to the bathroom. I crawled between Trina's spread legs and guided my cock to her pussy. When the tip of my cock touched her slick lips I pushed the entire length into her. She was so wet there was no resistance at all and as I sank to the hilt Trina orgasmed hard.

"Oh god baby! I'm cumming! You feel so good. Fuck me hard. Give it to me. Give me all you got."

I started to pound her with full length strokes. She was so wet her pussy was making squishy sounds as our crotches slammed together. Trina came again; crying out, "Fuck me baby. Don't stop until you fill me with your cum."

I looked up as George entered the room. He walked to the bed, his semi hard dick swaying. He kneeled on the bed beside us and Trina took his soft dick in her mouth. I watched as his dick grew forcing her off of it little by little. When he was hard she ran her tongue down the underside before taking the bulbous head back between her lips. In the missionary position as we were Trina was sucking cock just inches from me. With racing heart I leaned over and kissed my wife on the side of her mouth. I used my tongue to play with George's shaft as it slid back and forth between Trina's lips.

Between the feeling of her hot pussy squeezing my dick and helping her suck cock I peaked and started cumming. My dick pulsed and pulsed as stream after stream of cum shot into Trina. She felt my spasms and moaned around George's dick as my orgasm set off another for her.

She quit sucking George and said, "Jack, move. George, fuck me. I need your big cock. Oh god, you guys are driving me out of my mind."

I got from between her legs and sat in the chair at the dressing table. This was what I wanted to see. My beautiful sexy wife taking another man's dick in wild passion. George started around the bed to grant Trina's demand. Halfway there Trina sat up and said, "No George, lay down. I want to do this myself."

George stopped where he was and crawled onto the bed and lay on his back. Before he could get settled Trina was straddling him. She swung her leg over his body, took his dick in her hand and guided it to her cum slick pussy. She moaned loudly as she sank down the length of George's pulsing rod. The load of cum I had deposited inside her providing perfect lubrication.

Trina moaned as he stretched her and I felt my dick throb. She continued to impale herself until she was sitting on George's thighs; his monster cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. She threw her head back and moaned loudly and her body shook as she orgasmed on that big cock. After she regained her composure she sat still getting used to the feeling of being completely full of cock. I was amazed that my dick was starting to show signs of life so soon after my big orgasm. Watching Trina impale herself on another man's dick was definitely arousing me in record time tonight. What a turn on it was to see my wife enjoying George's cock.

Trina started moving and I assumed she had adjusted to his size. She raised up off his shaft until only the head of his dick was in her, then let her body fall, engulfing that monster cock in one swift motion. She moaned loudly as she repeated the move time and time again. She braced herself with her hands on George's chest as she wildly rode his cock.

The heat of my passion brought me up out of the chair and I crawled onto the bed intending to lick George's shaft as Trina fucked herself on it. I was hoping to get it back in my mouth if it slipped from between her wet lips. Instead I saw her asshole winking at me every time she came up off his dick. That's when I remembered her telling me she wondered what it would be like to be fucked by both of us at once. My dick was rock hard again. I knee walked up the mattress and put my hands on Trina's back pushing her forward gently. She realized what I wanted and lay her head on George's chest. I slid in my hand between them to collect the juices that had leaked from her onto his ball sack and rubbed it on the head of my dick before putting it against her asshole.

She moaned and said, "Oh yeah baby. That's what I want. Give it all to me."

I put more pressure against her asshole. Even though she was used to having me in her ass I stopped to let her adjust once the head slipped past her sphincter. When I did get all my dick in her she moaned and sat down on George's dick. I pulled back and felt his hard shaft sliding against mine through the thin membrane separating us. I pushed back in.

Trina exclaimed, "Oh my god! I can't believe how good this feels."

I started slowly pumping her ass as she raised and lowered herself on George's dick. We got a rhythm going so that each time she impaled herself on George I slid out and as she raised up off him I would fill her ass.

It didn't take long before I knew I was going to blow my load. The next stroke into her I felt my dick expand and then the overwhelming sensation of cum rushing through my shaft and shooting deep in her bowels. As I filled her ass with hot cum Trina started cumming and sank down on George, filling herself with two dicks. That was enough for George and he released his own load deep in her pussy.

I pulled out of her ass and watched my cum ooze out of her. Trina rolled off of George onto her back. I didn't even wait for her to tell me. I lay between her legs and covered her pussy with my mouth so I could taste George's cum again. I lapped some of our spooge into my mouth, then slid up Trina's body and covered her lips with mine. I let the precious liquid slide into her mouth as I kissed her. She moaned as we shared the bounty.

When I broke the kiss she turned and kissed George. All of a sudden George jerked away from Trina and wiped the back of his hand across his mouth roughly. He shouted, "Goddamn it! Why did you do that? Jack might be a cocksucker, but I ain't into that shit by a long shot!"

Trina looked hurt as she said, "I just thought that you might not mind after seeing how Jack handled it and..." George interrupted her by shouting, " Well you were wrong! I ain't queer, no offense Jack, and I sure don't want to taste that shit."

Sounding dejected Trina said, "I'm sorry if I broke the mood. I guess we should get dressed and call it a night. Thank you George for a lovely evening. I am so glad you agreed to share this experience with us, but I think I want to be alone with my husband now." The only clothing Trina had removed was her panties and shoes so she watched as George and I dressed. George put on all his clothes and I put on my boxers. As George was leaving he apologized for freaking out and yelling. Then he thanked us and offered to share another evening with us any time we wanted.

After George left I poured us a glass of wine and we sat in the living room talking about what we had just done. Trina started. "Well that was really wonderful. Except for that at the end of course. I really liked taking George's big cock, but man, it really got me off watching you suck it. I knew I would like watching you do that, but I just didn't know how much. I want to see more of that. You okay with that?"

I smiled and put my arm around her shoulders before replying. "So what I'm hearing is that you liked having sex with two guys and want to do it again. I can honestly say that I enjoyed everything about tonight and am more than willing to try it again. I am super surprised to say this, but I am looking forward to sucking more cock. You were right you know. About liking it once I started actually sucking his dick. It felt really erotic and got me super aroused when he responded with pleasure to what I was doing to him. But damn, that was a big dick. I think I want something a little smaller next time."

Trina laughed. "So, you really did like it. First of all you don't have to worry about sucking George's cock again. He freaked out when he tasted his cum in my mouth so he's out. As for getting the size dick you want, it's a little like the lottery babe. You have to take your chances. That is unless you are going to let me go out and sample the product first. Don't look so shocked. I'm only kidding."

I sighed, "Oh, good. Because I really enjoyed watching you take George's cock, but I don't think I could handle you going out on your own. It's one thing to be in the room watching you, but something totally different just knowing you are getting fucked. Understand?"

Trina reached over and put her hand on the bulge in my shorts. She squeezed my hard dick and said, "Sure I do and I would never take on another man without you in the room with us. It's very exciting knowing you are watching me. I have no desire to do it without you. Besides, how could I watch you suck dick unless you are with me? Now, take me to bed and feed me this beautiful cock."

We walked arm in arm to the bedroom. We stripped naked and crawled into bed. As my dick slid into my lovely wife she said, "I love you my wonderful man."

I responded, "I love you too my beautiful, sexy wife."

We made slow leisurely love until we both climaxed, shared our cream pie, then drifted into sleep wrapped in each others arms.