All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons Ch. 01'

by sleeplessgurl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
talismaniatalismaniaabout 12 years ago
Lovely!

Well, that was hot! You've definitely established a super-erotic relationship between Nico and Keira. I'm going to love seeing how it plays out now!

BenLongBenLongabout 12 years ago
we never forget

Our first - we never forget, the break into the forbidden. How sweet the wait, how exquisite that first time. Can't wait for more!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Lucky

yes you, so lucky that chapter 2 posted today. After 1.5 years of emails you were going to leave me hanging w/this. That is down right mean. I love this story. I think we all remember out first time and will all even admit that ours was never a wonderful as their start has been. Well now I have to see what happens w/Gus...Again were you trying to kill me w/this cliffhanger! "I'm" so lucky chapter 2 posted today!!

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan4about 12 years ago
Wow....

Like a lot of other fans of yours, I've been wondering where you've been. What -- or who -- have you been doing all this time? ;)

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

Very Nice Story! Looking forward to seeing how it progresses to present-day.

AmbidentrousAmbidentrousabout 12 years ago
Nice to see a new one!

Good job on this. I like both the reticence and the bolness. Those are balanced nicely. Now on to the next chapters...

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Yummy!

I always wanted to go to summer camp when I was a kid. The games, the cook outs, the summer friends, the big outdoors... Now I want to go for other reasons: the excitement, The flirtation, The desperate longing, the kissing, the touching, the undressing, the sucking, the groaning, the screaming, the cumming!!

Thank you for taking me there!

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 12 years ago
Perfect!

Loved the pace and the anticipation, and really wishing I had the time to enjoy the next chapter NOW....ah well, something to look forward to :)

CanadianMCanadianMover 9 years ago

Enjoyed this one immensely. Great build up and wonderful descriptions of the sex. Thank you so much.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
I am writing NOTHING UNTIL I GET CHAPTER TWO!!!! :+))

THIS is Coitus Interrupts TO THE MAX!!

(Yes, you're writing a fine story....blah-blah...Bravo for 3 older brothers...)

NOW GIMME CHAPTER TWO!!!! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I love your writing. Great build of eroticism and true passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous