Expanding Horizons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have quarterly meetings up here. You know your accents, I'm impressed. I'm not sure how to say this. I'm sooo embarrassed but I think that you are in the room next to me and that show you did was..."

"How in the fuck do you know which room I'm in? I don't recall seeing you before."

"Last night you and your... put on an amazing performance."

"I should be mortified but I'll probably never see you again so, Thanks. Were we that loud?" With that the waffles machines started beeping. "I don't want to burn..."

"Your mistress's waffles?"

"I, I, I."

"Go get the waffles and come back and talk."

I took my time getting the food and hoped that she would be gone but no luck she was leaving. It then dawned on me that we are consenting adults and I had never came as hard in my life, I'd own it. I went back over and said "Let's first introduce ourselves. I'm Bob and my mistress is actually my wife. And you are?"

"Well I was frustrated and horny last night but I had release a few time. My name is Emily. How many times have you guys done that."

"First time for all of it. How do you know what we did?"

"We have adjoining rooms and your inner door wasn't locked. Well it was until I slipped in while the maid was cleaning the room across the hall and put something in the lock so it won't latch. I have never seen a show like that. I mean I've spied on a ton of couples but normally only see feet hanging off the bed. Plus I've never seen any of them alone the next morning."

"Well Emily, since we showed you ours I think that you should show us yours."

"I have never done that before."

"Neither have we, we are both in uncharted territory."

"I don't know about that, I'm uneasy doing that, forget that we have talked." and she started gathering up her stuff.

"Well Ems, that isn't going to to possible. You see I had been planning last night for months. I have camera's all over that room because I didn't want to miss a thing so odds are I have you in at least one shot. If you don't show us yours then I'll edit one of our videos and place it online."

"That's not right."

"Right has nothing to do with it, it is sex, pure and simple. You think watching other people have sex is amazing? You have no idea the high from knowing other people are watching you. Here is my business card now give your email address. Send me a video in the next month or I will put a video of only you out on all sites I can think of."

"I don't know? What if it gets out?"

"It will only be seen by three people, you, Hazel, and myself."

With a trembling hand, Emily wrote her personal email address down. "Why am I going along with this?"

"Because you have found your kink and that is a good thing. If it wasn't for the fact that we have to go home I'd tell you to sneak into our room in 30 minutes to get another show. If this is something that you like, give me a call next time you are in town. When you make that video, make sure that you are vocal because that accent is driving me crazy."

Back in the room, Hazel was starting to stir as I walked in "Fresh Fruit, Waffles, and coffee for the loveliest wife in the world. How are you feeling today?"

"My head hurts some and my back is pounding."

"The head would be from the Jack and the back is from muscles that you have never used."

"How did you do all that?"

"Months of planning and some flat ass luck. The young strippers were easy to come by but Candy was luck."

"The Notes?"

"You have no idea how long I spent on those. I was going to do generic printed ones but figured that you would see through those but ones in your writing couldn't be explained away."

"What did we do last night?"

"You used me and it was amazing. I think I came harder than I ever had. Now we can talk about this later but I have camera's to collect."

"What cameras?"

"I have them all over the room. I didn't want to miss an angle. We can review them at home. Eat up and we can get going."

12