Sensual Massage

Story Info
Aching for touch, and hungry for intimacy, SENSUAL MASSAGE.
1.5k words
4.66
10.9k
14
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paligirl
Paligirl
41 Followers

True Confession

It took three years from asking timidly "how do I ask for a 'happy ending" to "what was your experience, and where can I find one?" before meeting Hunter. I knew I wanted and needed more than the lame expression 'happy ending' implies. I crave for more eroticism, more sensuality, more mind/body connection. It's what Hunter gifted me, and I welcomed it gratefully from him. The time seeking it out so well worth it.

It's not important why but I desperately ached for the sensual touch of another person...to feel hands on my body. Exploring, healing, pleasing...hands that would bring me a sense of connection and intimacy. Well-meaning friends suggested a North Hollywood strip mall, but the thought made me roll my eyes and left me cold.

All things considered I don't know if I'm the typical candidate to seek out this kind of experience. Is there a typical woman seeking this experience? Athletic and fit, and still pretty at 55, I live a clean and wholesome life for the most part. And yet the genuine need for sensual touch pressed in on my life and compelled me to seek out my self-care. Sure...sensual massage is in my wheelhouse of fantasies to get off to, but really, how likely to happen...?

So there I was- reading and fielding messages from super creeps to a couple of lovely men too far to connect with when I read Hunter's message. The message struck a chord. With guidance from well-reviewed and generous Firmtouchmassage on Reddit, and with direction from them on how to proceed, I responded with questions and concerns to Hunter. Open and forthright the answers Hunter provided all FELT good. We set a date to meet for coffee in a convenient location beforehand. Checking his vibe in person a prerequisite for me.

Hunter caught my eye instantly. His smile open and friendly...green eyes sparkling. Nervously I looked away from him while I finished my phone call not wanting to look nervous! An attractive younger man smiling at me!?! Butterflies exploded around me.

We greeted one another and sat outside the café to chat for a bit. The expression of his eyes, his easy smile and his comfort in his own body drew me in. And his body...athletic, tone, and tan with sexy arms. A surfer or runner for sure I thought. Hunter's measured questions to me and mirrored back responses to my questions to him demonstrated his full attention to our conversation. And I was distracted by his body. LOL.

We set a time to meet in a few days for a massage. When we stood to depart, I told him I wanted to give him a hug. A sexy smile crossed his face and we embraced. An organic move into one another's space where it felt...congruent. A warm feeling pulsed through me as we lingered in one another's arms for a moment. I could feel the warmth of his body, young, strong, and sensual. I took a long slow deep breath and yeah...this felt right.

Two nights before we were planning to meet, we chatted online again. A few more questions for him came up for me that he answered easily. Also, I disclosed more personal information that I considered important for him to know. During our conversation I shared that I wrote a couple of erotic stories on another site that we were members of. Hunter playfully asked about them and for the links to read them. Hunter appeared eager to read what I wrote and stated he would enjoy them as soon as he was alone to do so. He then made some generous observations about my profile on the site as well. But sharing these stories I wrote, fantasies really, Hunter would see into an intimate and cherished part of myself. I always feel vulnerable sharing my creative spirit but honestly it felt right to share them with him.

We met at his loft the following Monday. Eager and still a wee bit nervous to do this Hunter came out to greet me from his loft to where I parked. Oddly, I moved into my head and started to think about how I was walking as we approached one another. Were my hips even swaying? Did I have that weird right foot kick out that I do because of my hip? My mind strayed, avoiding feeling the actual physical sensations of my heart pounding hard with anticipation. The back of my neck warmed as we drew together. Greeting each other casually we then turned around to return to his loft.

Hunter's loft presented a cool man vibe of refined taste with a curated display of accessories. I noticed his treasures artfully dispersed around while my eyes took in the space. Soothing colors and music filtered into my awareness. Soft sumptuous textures were close at hand to touch. Well put together environments are sensual experiences and Hunter's style reflected the flow of masculinity within subtle warm colors, inviting textures, and beautiful natural light. Fuck. And it smelled good too. A lit candle scenting the room opened my senses fully. And there I was...in my body... with an attractive younger man that wanted to please me.

I'm not really all that shy and after visiting the loo I got undressed quickly. Naked now, I snooped about the room a few more moments appreciating his place and its style. Hunter's energy, that room, the music, lighting and scent, relieved me of my nervousness.

I moved to lay on the table face down waiting while he conscientiously washed his hands. He approached me, walking quietly on his bare feet. His strong hands brushed across my sheet draped body to softly acclimate me to him and familiarize himself with my body. A deep sigh escaped my lips as my insides were charged with our initial energy exchange.

Our chatting slowed down and stopped entirely as my body melted under his skilled and probing touch. I felt my hips push up so so slightly as I mewled my approval. The therapeutic aspect of the massage left nothing to desire. Hunter demonstrated the skills of a gifted therapist. My body heated, and I writhed slightly while Hunter's fingertips stroked down the length of my body with care. Gently parting my legs wider, he re-draped the sheet to allow a stretch to my hips. His hands moved along my legs and up to my behind to grasp and knead the muscles. Continuing up his fingers slid into my hair, grasping it by the scalp and pulling seductively. My heart thumped loudly. The long, slow deep caresses back down my body, so desperately needed, drenched my lips.

And here...I felt my breath catch. Fingertips moved up and down whispering across my warm wet slit. With lyric tenderness he slipped around, across and back with his fingers as I struggled to control my breathing. My body in a thrall of aching desire, and anticipation.

My moans remained soft having stifled my desires and aches for years. But Hunter's expert touch and his desire to please and satisfy engulfed me. The intoxication of wanting MORE flooded in and through me. My mind took flight. I wasn't thinking...I was Feeling.

I turned onto my back and his caresses continued washing over me. Soft fingers touched my face and my lips parted. Tracing his thumb along my lower lip I mewled softly again. Fingers slipped down my throat gently and my back arched up to welcome his hands on my breasts. He leaned over and pressed his warm strong body against mine. My yogic breathing failed utterly as I panted and bit my lip. Head back and chest arched up our bodies connected intimately. He bent my knees up and wide as his fingers first teased then entered my quivering and hungry pussy. My hips thrust up to his fingers. I wantonly pumped my hips on his fingers begging for release. His beautiful body intuitively pressed against mine knowing the intimacy I craved. My body shuddered as I pushed back and rode his fingers. I think I screamed....

A few moments later I sort of awakened to feeling him slide and sit behind me. His chest pressed against my back as our bodies slipped together and he held me. Stroking my face, my hair, his arms then wrapped around me. Our bodies glowed in the natural light of his loft, both of us damp from exertion. I took in his strong arms while he held me, his golden skin a pleasure to trace my fingertips across. I recollect still trying to catch my breath and smiling.

For me, this experience stands out as the most erotic and sensual of my life. Never had a lover spent over ninety minutes to create and sustain such exquisite pleasure for me. It was ALL about me and yet the intimacy of that energy is something we shared. An orgasm so intense I fainted in his arms. Hunter held me as I shook and screamed. We shared that. To call that a happy ending suggests William Shakespeare is a hack. An erotic sensual massage like this warrants a throne and crown. *Chef''s Kiss* Good luck to you that seek and find this kind of Royal Experience. Long in the making for me and not easily found, mine is treasure.

Paligirl
Paligirl
41 Followers