Expanding Horizons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky, "Well this Jack Rabbit..."

Hazel, "Looks too big, how about the Bunny? Not too big, slight curve, and the ears will vibrate your clit. Any reviews?"

Becky, "Just got it and I haven't had the chance to try one out but they are a good manufacturer."

Hazel, "You sold us. Some lube and cleaner and we are good. Have you seen Bob?"

Vickie was thinking that she wouldn't require much lube but was snapped out of her thoughts and started looking for Bob. "He is over by the door."

As we were walking back to the car asked, "Is there a USB port in your car because we have to get this thing charged so it is ready to go when we get home."

Vickie, "Nope, don't have those."

Hazel, "We will have to occupy ourselves while it charges."

When we got back to Vickie's house, she went to the porch to grab the wine and I said to Hazel, "You want to see a show as much as I do."

Hazel, "Yup"

Me, "Give me some time to get everything set up and keep her going."

We walked outside as Vickie was pouring wine from the bottle that I had opened earlier and I had to excuse myself and get going with my surprise. I returned about 10 minutes later and only heard the end of the conversation but wished that I had heard it all.

Vickie, "I feel like I was walking on clouds. I had butterflies in my stomach. I haven't felt that way since..." and paused as if she was trying to remember the last time she had felt it.

Hazel, "The last time you fucked in your childhood home? It was so naughty but felt so right. It's adrenaline but not the fight or flight type. Just a natural high. Do me a favor, stick a finger in your twat and tell me how wet you are."

Vickie, "I'm not going to do any such thing with you two around."

Hazel, "Well much like a child that has fallen off of a bike and needs some help to ride again, we aren't leaving until we see this to fruition. So I'm going to ask again, how moist is your twat?"

Vickie, "I'm not wet at all, I can't feel it" and slowly put her hand down her pants. Her eyes almost bugged out when the easily slide in.

Me, "Well Hazel, I think that she is ready. It's all that wine that you've had tonight, some of your nerves aren't as strong as others. Plus we knew that we'd have to get you pretty lit to over come your inhibitions. Let's go inside, your adventure awaits."

Vickie objected with "I don't think the toy is fully charged."

Me, "That toy is for you to use later, we have something else in mind."

Hazel, "We do?"

Me, "Yes we do, so get up or I will carry you there."

As we walked inside the ladies were shocked to see a machine on the floor.

Hazel, "What is that? Where is that from?"

Me, "A sybian and the store, I had been thinking about getting one for a while and finally pulled the trigger tonight. Remember when I disappeared? Vickie, your chariot awaits. Strip"

Vickie, "I'm not doing that in front of you two."

Hazel, "Bob I think that she doesn't want to be the only one that is naked. We should go first." Before Vickie could respond, Hazel slid off the straps and slipped out of her sundress. She then walked up to me and pulled my shorts to the ground. "You are next. Or do you want me to do it for your." Vickie didn't react. I wasn't sure if she was on overload or was just staring at Hazel bald pussy. "Fine, your choice." As Hazel proceeded to strip her, Vickie didn't say a thing and just lifted her arms to help with the shirt and bra removal. She then lifted each leg to allow for her pants removal.

When Hazel's fingers went under the top of her panties something snapped Vickie back into reality "Please, no, I can't do this."

Hazel, "Yes you can. We are here with you."

Vickie could see the tender look in Hazel's eyes and picked up her right foot to allow the removal and then the left foot.

Hazel stood up and took Vickie by the hand and led her to the sybian. As Hazel was getting ready to make Vickie straddle the machine she looked at me and snapped, "Put that thing away. Well Vickie you still got it, look at his thickening cock."

Me, "Sorry, I have not seen a full bush like that in a long time and it's salt and pepper to. Fuck that is hot."

Vickie starting blushing "Stop it. I wish mine was shaved like Hazel's."

Hazel, "Well we can take care of that later. Now it's time to take a seat on your throne."

Vickie acting like a scared child, "I I I don't know. I think that I need some lube. It looks too big. I don't want to."

Hazel in a half joking tone, "Your panties are soaking wet, you don't need any lube." She quickly realized that Vickie needed comforting and said in a soothing motherly tone "It is not much larger than two fingers, it will be fine." She then gently stroked Vickie's leg and Vickie slowly swung her leg over the machine. Hazel then stood up and stared into Vickie's eyes while taking both of her hands and said "We are all here together and we are here to support you. We will stop if it goes too far. O.K.?" Vickie shook her head yes and Hazel said "We need to sit down" Vickie started lowering herself.

As Vickie's labia touched the tip, a look of fear flashed across her eyes and before she could say or do anything Hazel's dropped her arms, grabbed her hips, and said "You are here with us. You are safe and loved." Vickie was trying to fight the intruder and wanted to stand up but Hazel wouldn't let her up. If it wasn't for her workouts I'm sure that her sculpted legs would have quickly given out due to the angle of her feet to shins to thighs but she was able to fight it. Oddly enough her arms stayed at her sides and didn't move to support her. After a short while, her legs started giving out and her snatch slowly sank over the sybian.

Hazel kept her hands on Vickie's hips while she settled in. After a minute of so Hazel said "See it doesn't hurt does it? We told you that you will be fine. Would we lie to you?" Vickie shook her head no. "Let's just wait until we are all ready for the next step. O.K.?" Vickie shook her head yes.

Hazel, "Vickie, I want you to think back to that time that you watched Bob and myself make love, when did you decide to come over and watch?"

Vickie, "I hadn't planned on watching you two but I heard you to out there laughing and we hadn't talked in a while and I just wanted to say hi."

Hazel, "When did you decide to touch yourself?"

Vickie, stammering" I ah ah ah not sure. When I saw Bob jump in naked and come out of the water laughing saying his rudder was dragging through the water made me realize what was going to happen. I was frozen and wanted to look away but couldn't."

Hazel, "We are ready to move on nnnnn..."

Vickie, "No please, I can't..."

Hazel, "It's time. We are going to take it slow and set the dial at the lowest possible setting before we turn it on. Bob come here and take the controls. I'm going to focus on Vickie." Hazel moved behind Vickie and gave her a reassuring hug. "You can do this." She then signal to me to turn the machine on.

Vickie, sounding dejected "I don't feel anything. Is it on?"

Me, "We didn't want to spook you. We can always go up slowly. The directions say to start with the rotations so I'm going to start with that. I slowly turned the dial until about the halfway point and see that she is getting into it. "How is everything? Are you good?"

Vickie, opening her eyes "What, were you talking to me?"

.

Me and Hazel laughed some and Hazel says "Sounds like she is enjoying it. Start the vibrations."

I slowly turned it up and at about a quarter way Vickie closes her eyes again and started breathing deeply. After I get about a third of the way you could hear the buzzing and it looked like it is taking Vickie out of her comfort zone and she was about to lose her concentration.

Somehow Hazel sensed this and starting whispering into Vickie's ear and got her back in her trance, "Bob wasn't off with his rudder comment was he? He didn't need any encouragement from me. Too bad you couldn't see what was happening

under the water. He swam up behind me and put his arm around my neck. While he didn't need much force, he was flexing his arms to show me that he meant business. He pushed me to the side of the pool. I was trapped and knew he was going to take whatever he wanted however he wanted it. As he did this, he slid his cock between my thighs under my pussy and started slowly thrusting in and out. This was pushing my bikini bottoms into my lips. With his free arm he started to untie my bikini top and threw it to the side. As skimpy as it was it didn't provide much protection to my tits but Bob wanted them out in the sun. He began twisting each nipple to get them rock hard. Right to left. Left to right. Over and over until I was about to scream out from the torture. He then pushed me down so each nipple was against the cool edge of the pool coping. I was hoping that this would ease the pain that they had but the cooling wasn't enough to numb them and only made them stiffer."

Hazel, letting out a breath on Vickie's ear, "As I came back to my senses I could feel him untying the string on my hip. While he could have easily just slide his cock past the side and into me but he wanted me to be left without any cover."

I could see that with the added visuals, Vickie was getting into the ride and I turned the vibrations up another quarter turn. Figuring that for a first time we shouldn't go more.

Hazel, "As soon as the knot was undone, the bottom started falling but Bob told me to untie the other side and hand it to him. When I did he told me to look at the discharge that was stuck on it. I was positive that the pool water would have cleaned it but when he held it in front of my face he was right, it was clinging to the crotch. I went to say something and as I opened my mouth he shoved it in my mouth and was told that whores don't talk unless told to. I thought that the chlorine would have changed the taste, but it was still tangy. While at first thought it can be off putting, I recommend it. Vickie, have you ever tasted your own thick juices?"

Vickie, "AHH AHH AHH, yeah."

You could push us both over with a feather with that bit of info.

Hazel, "I was hoping that Bob would tease my clit some but this was for him and I was allowed to be there for his pleasure. He picked me up a few inches and lined his cock up with my opening and I was lowered onto it. My hungry snatch inhaled his cock. He used his arm around my neck to pick me up and push me down on his cock for some slow thrusts. Vickie, have you ever been used for someone else's pleasure and enjoyed every second of it?"

Vickie, "YESSSSSSS"

Hazel, "I was told to put my hands on the side of the pool and hold on. Bob removed his arm from my neck and placed both hands on my hips and took a step back so he could increase the tempo of his thrusting. He was making me help him in my taking. Trying to increase the pressure I was pushing my pussy onto his cock but he kept taking a step back until my arms were fully out stretched. One thing I hadn't accounted for with the stretch out was my head was almost underwater and needed to be held at an odd angle. I was starting to lose control of my muscles but had to maintain control to not drown."

As Hazel was describing the scene, my cock had become fully erect and was begging for attention but this wasn't for me and would have to wait.

Hazel, "I'm not sure how long this went on for but I was getting into this. By this point, my legs had weakened from the extension they had been at and were hanging straight down. Bob stopped thrusting and I felt his left had reach down my left thigh and I felt him start spinning me until I was face up. Vickie, has anyone ever made you spin on them?"

Vickie couldn't say a word and just slightly shook her head yes.

Hazel, "I wrapped my legs around Bob and fully opened myself to him and gave into the fucking. He pushed me over by the stairs and started pounding. I'm sure that I would have orgasmed sooner but the water shooting up from between our bodies kept me on edge until finally I, I, I, couldn't hooo hoooo hooo hold back and let loose with an orgasm. I couldn't tell if he had and I assumed that he had since he stopped thrusting just held me as we made out."

Hazel licked Vickie's ear and you could see goose bumps stand up over her body.

Me, "What she didn't know was that I had rubbed one out earlier because I wanted this one to last. After I felt my balls untense, I decided to take this outside the pool and pulled my cock out of her and got her onto the deck for another round. As she climbed out of the pool in front of me I saw her winking butthole begging for attention. I grabbed a handful of ass cheek with either hand and spread her wide and gave it a good lick. Vickie, have you ever been rimmed?"

Vickie meekly shook her head no.

Hazel in the most sultry voice, "Do you want to rim someone?"

Vickie didn't respond but was rolling her hips on the machine.

Me, "Do you know the best part of doing it besides the look of absolute joy on your partner's face, it is the naughtiness of it. We have been taught that this area is dirty. And that is why it is so exciting because we all hide it. The texture of it is like nothing else. The mustiness is damn near an aphrodisiac. I think I always cum harder after rimming Hazel. Are you sure you have never wanted to rim someone?

For the first time in a while Vickie said "YEEEESSSS, I want tooooo." She started moaning from her quickly coming orgasm. It looked she was losing control of her core muscles as her shoulders were swaying until she fell back against Hazel. This touch seemed to bring her back to reality and she got scared of her impending orgasm. "St St Stop, I have to get up." And made an attempt at getting up.

Hazel grabbed onto her and said "Don't be scared we are here" and held her down. "Release it"

While Vickie's mouth pleaded "LLLLet me ggggooo" the rest of her body desired release and didn't try to get up again.

Hazel, "You have needs that you haven't wanted to enjoy. Stop over thinking this and float." She blew into Vickie's left ear and her cares seemed to go with them. "Doesn't that oscillation feel great, stretching you out? And those vibrations. They are shaking me and I'm not even riding it. Feels great don't they?"

Vickie, "OOO OOOOO OOOOO OH Yessssss"

Me, "I've heard that the more force that the clit makes on the front pad, the more intense the orgasm is. Why don't you let her go?" Hazel let her go and Vickie slowly went forward. As she increased pressure, the muscles on her face contorted and her mouth opened. The muscles in her throat looked like she was trying to speak but nothing came out. "Maybe I'll turn this knob up some more?" Over the next few minutes, Vickie just moaned and was powerless to do anything but enjoy the explosions that were coursing through her body. At the end, she was totally spent and fell forward. I shut it off and carried an exhausted Vickie to the couch and set her down for a rest.

No sooner had I got her on the couch and I heard the machine start up again. Turning around, Hazel was getting the oscillations to where she wanted them. "You didn't even clean it."

"After that show I needed to get on it. Take the controls."

"Let's go halfway and see what happens."

"My GOOODDDD, she was right this thing is great. Suck on my nipples. HHHHHHHHH"

I was hard and started stroking myself some and had an evil thought. I pulled my mouth from her tit and stood up. It looked like Hazel was getting close and I shut the off the vibrations. No sooner did this happen and she opened her eyes trying to figure out what had happened to stop her progress to her orgasm and my dick was right in front of her mouth. I placed my right hand on her head and pulled it forward. "Still on edge and not coming down?" She shook her head yes. "Well let's keep you there and suck this dick." As she started licking the tip, I gave her a reward of sorts and twisted the vibrations knob some. This caused her to stop and I warned "You have one job. Stop and I'll shut this off. Keep it up and I'll keep the sensations on. Understand?" Her head slightly moved in the positive and she took it midshaft into her mouth. About the only thing that she could do consistently was lick it, the muffled moans that she was making was making it worth it. I felt her reach up and start fondling my balls and rubbed her middle finger on my perineum. She deserved a reward for this and I twisted the vibrations up halfway.

It didn't take too long and this pushed her over the edge and she involuntary stopped the blowjob and let out a throaty "AHHFF" and I was about to turn off the vibes and I felt her squeezed my balls for stability and glide her finger onto my anus and just held pressure. I gave the knob another twist and heard the tell tale flapping of the attachment base and saw her eyebrows furl with her mouth being slightly open and decided that I'd be on my own.

We both approached our orgasms. With me looking at her body reacting the same way that Vickie's did. Her shoulders and head were swaying and she was on an extended crest. This sway was causing her to occasionally give my balls a tug and this was driving me crazy. After a minutes I said, "Open your mouth, I'm about to cum." and she complied. I had never had much aim and one shot went on her cheek. Another hit her hair line. One got her tit and one decent size volley hit her lip. As she licked her lip clean, her extended orgasm crashed. She stayed on the machine for another 30 seconds but was just on overload.

A completely exhausted Hazel fell off the machine and rolled away from it. I got down on the ground next to her and cuddled her as she regained her senses. As we lay there, I could feel her heart rate slow down and her twitching muscles slowly stop. I'm not sure how long we were there for or if we fell asleep or not but Hazel broke our silencer with a whisper "Did you turn it off?"

"Yeah"

"Shh, Don't you hear that?" We both started looking around without moving and saw Vickie's leg spread and could see her heels digging into the couch but couldn't see anything more. "Don't say anything and spook her." You could hear the vibrations get louder then quiet down. "She is taking this slowly. Good. "She is getting into it."

"How can you tell?"

"Listen closely, can't you hear her breathing change?" Sure enough, her breathing was becoming deeper by the second.

We stayed in that position and just listened to Vickie taking charge. The length of time that the vibrations were loud was reduced and the muffled ones were now accented with a sploosh sound. Her breathing was becoming jagged. It was turning me on not being able to see and just have picture it playing out. I reached around to diddle Hazel and was told "Stop, I'm too tired for another round and stop poking me in the back."

The pattern of the noises continued for a couple minutes when all of a sudden the vibrations just stayed muffled and Vickie let out an almost inaudible "HAA HAA HAA MMMMMMMM". Her breathing was elevated but was starting to come down. We figured it was safe to move and as we shifted, we noticed Vickie was staring at us in the mirror next to the TV. "What did you think of the show? Part of me hoped that you turned around and watched me but the thought of you guys thinking that you were spying was just as exciting."

Hazel, "So what does all this mean?"

Vickie, "Let me borrow that toy and I can figure it out."

Me, "Victoria, they have another one in stock, get your own."

Hazel, "Are you going to date again?"

Vickie, "I don't know. I don't think that I can replace Tom. I have a lot to figure out but I had forgotten how amazing this feels. Thanks."

12