Who's Being Pursued? Pt. 01

Story Info
Kinky sex over sixty, mature man enjoys older woman.
13.3k words
4.69
22.5k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Michael. It was the most popular boy name the year I was born. At 60 years old I was in pretty good shape, except for the back pain I had been battling. I stand 5'10" with what used to be light blonde hair. Over the years it had turned to a more dishwater color and now it seemed that every time I got a haircut there was more silver and white in the hair left on the floor. My eyes are blue tending towards grey near the pupil with a few green flecks. Women had always flirted with me, even before my wife passed away, so I considered myself reasonably attractive. Since I'd stopped wearing a wedding band I could go to a bar and have a reasonable expectation of being approached by a woman. Some I would take home with me.

As a 60 year old man it seemed to me that every trip to my doctor resulted in a trip for an x-ray, an MRI, lab work, or other such service that was performed at the hospital. On this particular Friday I needed an x-ray for diagnosis of some pain I was having. The hospital did not require scheduling them in advance so after leaving the doctor's office I drove straight there. At the hospital you first had to make it past the symptom police, the person who asked if you had any symptoms of the current infection plaguing the world. Masks were required to enter the lobby. Once inside you had to approach the receptionist and state your business, they would put you on the list for intake. You sat in the lobby waiting for someone from intake to call your name. They took your information such as identification, insurance card, phone humber, entered it into their system and got you on the list for whatever procedure you needed.

My intake person today was the same woman I'd had several times before. There were always two people working intake but it seemed that I usually got the thin blonde woman. Her name tag said 'Regina'. She processed me through their system, had me sign a couple of pages, then escorted me down the hall to the waiting room for Radiology. Besides sitting across the desk from her this was the best part of the process because I got to follow her down the hallway.

As best I could tell Regina was an attractive woman. She definitely took care of her body. It was difficult to tell her age with her required mask covering half her face but I guessed she was my age or maybe a little older. She had crows feet around her eyes and some sagging of her eyelids. Her hands belied her age the most, the veins and tendons in her hands were becoming visible and there were age spots scattered about. There was no wedding ring on her left hand. In fact, there was no tell-tale trace of a ring so apparently she had not been married for a while. The thing I noticed most about her were her eyes, they were a piercing blue and sparkled under the fluorescent light of her office. Every time I sat across the desk from her it was a challenge to not stare into her eyes but of course I always did and she always caught me and, when she did, I detected a slight smile behind her mask. She typically wore her long dishwater blonde hair in a messy bun and I could see strands of white throughout. She was petite, I estimated 5'4" barefoot but it was difficult to say since she always wore heels. She also always wore body hugging pants that accentuated her butt. Typically women her age lost muscle tone in their lower half however she did not. Her butt was firm and her legs were taut. Her cheeks rocked slightly side-to-side as her heels clicked on the tile floor. I enjoyed it every time I followed her down the hallway.

I had taken to sitting just inside the Radiology waiting room, as far from the receptionist as possible because I knew that Regina would walk over and hand the receptionist my papers. Sitting across the room meant a few more seconds of watching Regina's butt and then a full front view as she turned and walked back to the door. The front view was as pleasant as the rear view. Her stomach was flat and she had what I estimated as B-cup breasts, perfectly sized to her frame.

Regina had joined the rotation of my regular masturbatory fantasies. In my fantasy I would have my way with her in an empty exam room at the hospital. We never kissed due to us both wearing masks, I just took her hard and fast, her pants down to her knees and bent over the exam table. She was always ready for me in my fantasy, no foreplay necessary. She moaned my name and begged me to take her harder and faster as I bounced against her firm ass. As I left the exam room I would stop in the doorway and look back at her. I always left her weak-kneed and panting, bent over the exam table, with my cum dripping into the crotch of her panties. That view of her was what always resulted in me pumping a couple globs of cum onto my stomach as I tugged on my cock and moaned her name.

As she walked back across the waiting room I decided that today would be the day I would approach her. As she opened the door and stepped back into the hallway I slipped out the door just a few steps behind her.

"Excuse me Regina," I said softly so I didn't echo down the hallway.

She turned to face me. "Yes Mr. Anderson?"

"I was wondering, could I buy you lunch sometime?" I asked.

She blushed and glanced down then looked up and directly into my eyes. "I don't have much time for lunch and I usually eat at my desk."

'Well, I took my shot', I thought. At least she was polite about turning down my offer.

"But I'd love to have dinner with you," she continued. Her eyes squinted a bit like she was smiling behind the mask. "Would this evening be ok? How about I meet you at the Irish pub downtown at say, seven?"

Jackpot! I told her that would be quite ok and I smiled back behind my mask. "I'll see you at seven."

The rest of my day I was distracted. I'd gone home after my x-ray to mow the lawn and do some yard work but I found my mind wandering to Regina. I wasn't sure what to expect from our evening. Obviously sex with her would be a potential perk but do women my age have one night stands? Do they even have intercourse? The few women I'd picked up in bars tended to be younger and it seemed they were attracted to a father figure. I was perfectly fine if they called me 'Daddy' as long as their legs were over my shoulders. But what did Regina want from the evening? She had turned the tables on me and instead of lunch we were now having dinner. Could I get her back to my place? Would we go to her place? Rather than ask me to pick her up she'd arranged to meet me. That would give her an out if things didn't go well. 'I guess time will tell,' I told myself as I put way my tools and went inside to clean up.

I arrived at the pub a little before seven and Regina was already there sitting at the bar. She had a beer in front of her and was talking to the bartender, a young woman of apparent Irish descent based on her looks and her flaming red hair. As I approached her she turned and slid off the bar stool. She was wearing flats and I figured I was pretty close on my height estimate. Her hair was partially pulled back and braided in what appeared to be a Celtic knot. She wore a pair of denim pants that hugged her figure and a floral blouse in shades of blue that made her eyes pop. But the thing that took my breath away was the smile. I had never before seen the lower half of her face. Her smile began with the curving of her full lips up towards her eyes. As it grew her eyes squinted slightly and her lips began to part. At it's fullest her lips were fully parted and her teeth showed behind them, straight and pearlescent, like the keys on a brand new piano.

"Michael! Welcome, good to see you!" She raised her arms for a hug and melted into me as we embraced. "I was afraid you would change your mind about having dinner with an older woman."

"I'd be crazy to miss an opportunity to share a meal with a woman of such beauty," I smiled, "I always had suspicions about what you looked like behind your mask but, my God Regina, you are truly beautiful. It's a shame you have to hide away that captivating smile all day."

She blushed. "You know how to flatter a woman," she said with a giggle. "You're quite attractive as well, behind that mask. Your lips look so kissable." Now it was my turn to blush. It seemed that dinner was already leaning more towards coffee the next morning rather than a handshake on the sidewalk out front. 'Don't get ahead of yourself Michael,' I thought to myself.

She led me to a small table in a corner of the pub. A gorgeous redheaded young server was at our side almost immediately. Regina asked if I liked beer and I nodded so she ordered a fresh beer for herself and one of the same for me. She told me it was her favorite beer in the pub, an Irish import with a higher alcohol content than American beers. She warned me I should take care with how many I had this evening.

We sat in the corner sipping our beers and talking. It turned out we were both of Northern European descent. Her parents were Irish and Swedish and mine were both Welsh. 'Perhaps we should do a DNA test, we might be cousins,' she had chuckled when I told her. I told her about my work, and losing my wife. Turns out she had been divorced for several years herself. She talked about growing up in 1950's Sweden and at that point I knew she was definitely a bit older than I. I was born in 1961 and of course she knew that because she handled my medical records, hence the 'older woman' comment when she greeted me.

We ordered dinner and as our food came an Irish band began to play. I had not been exposed to much Irish music but it was definitely energetic and I took a quick liking to it. Occasionally during our meal Regina would put down her fork and start clapping along with the music, apparently to songs the particularly enjoyed. We finished our meal and the server cleared our table and brought us more beers. At one point the band began to play a tune and Regina jumped up. She turned back to me and offered her hand.

"Come with me," she pleaded, so I let her lead me onto the dance floor. "Watch my feet and repeat after me, this is a simple dance."

She began and after a few times through I joined in, clumsily at first, but soon I was following her lead in a somewhat respectable manner.

"This is called the reel," she told me over the music. She took my hand and raised it over my head as she began to dance around me. There was that smile again. When the song ended and we returned to our table. The dancing explained why her body was so toned for a woman her age.

"Not bad for a first time," she told me.

We sat and talked some more and as the band continued to play a couple of men came over to ask her to dance. It seemed she was well known among the patrons in the pub so I told her to enjoy herself.

"Maybe I can get some private dance lessons," I whispered in her ear. She smiled broadly.

"I imagine you're a quick study when it comes to dancing with the ladies," she said as a young man took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

Returning to our table she was breathing hard. "I think that's quite enough for this evening," she said as she waived off another young man.

"It seems you are the most popular woman in the pub tonight," I commented.

"Well I'd better be, I own the place!" she laughed.

"You own this place? But you work at the hospital."

"I work at the hospital for the healthcare benefits but yes, I own this place. I've hired good people and I train them well. They can, and usually do, run this place pretty well without me."

"So all eyes have been on me tonight?"

"Oh yes, they're protective of their Gina. Every man that danced with me has an opinion about you. Generally they are positive," she said with a grin.

"I'm glad to hear that! I'm enjoying myself tonight even though I had no idea I was out with the boss."

"Speaking of being out, why don't we go back to my place. I'm interested in finding out if you're a good kisser but I don't want to be doing that in front of my employees and patrons. I'm a respectable business woman you know!" Then she paused and looked into my eyes.

"Michael, I suspect you know I'm attracted to you. I think you're attracted to me too, even though I'm a bit older than you. If I'm wrong about that then let's just shake hands here and go our separate ways because if you come to my place then I won't be able to control myself. You are a handsome man and I want you. I want to consume you, to have my way with you, to smell you, taste you, and moan your name as we pleasure each other."

"What do you mean by 'pleasure each other' Regina? I mean, can a woman your age...", I let my sentence drift off as I raised one eyebrow.

She laughed softly as she leaned in closely and whispered. "Yes, I can, and you can do anything to me that you would do to a twenty year old. More women my age are capable of a full sex life than most people realize. So, to answer your question of what do I mean by 'pleasure each other'? I mean I want us to kiss, and lick, and suck... and fuck each other Michael. I want to feel you in me. Oh sure, I occasionally need a little help with some lube but the better lover you are the less help I'll need."

She kissed my cheek then stood to leave and waived to our server. "C'mon," she said as the reached out a hand to me, "I'll collect payment at my place. I live just a couple of blocks from here."

We talked more about the pub during the short walk. Arriving at her door she paused. "This is your last chance to escape the clutches of an older woman," she said with that amazing smile.

"Open the door Regina," I told her.

She turned the key and cracked open the door then stopped to look at me. "Regina is my work name, at the pub I'm Gina, but tonight you can call me G." She opened the door and I followed her in. She closed the door behind us and turned to me, raising her arms for a hug. Her full lips parted and I met her kiss. She moaned softly and began to unbutton my shirt. She broke our kiss and her lips began to wander down my neck. As she removed my shirt her lips continued down to my chest and her hands came up to caress my nipples causing me to moan as well. She turned her back to me and pulled her hair aside, exposing a couple of buttons near the neckline of her blouse. I undid the buttons and she raised the blouse over her head and tossed it onto a nearby chair. She leaned back against me and I touched her waist while kissing her shoulders. Her skin was slightly salty from sweat. Gazing at her chest I noticed she had on a black lace shelf bra that fully exposed her nipples. With the pattern on her blouse I hadn't noticed them protruding this evening. I raised my hands to her breasts and cupped them as I took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger. She let out a huge sigh and then softly moaned, "touch me Michael, take me and make me yours for tonight. I'm hungry for a man's touch."

Her bra had a clasp in the front between her breasts. The front clasp had been my wife's favorite type of bra and I had a lot of experience undoing them. I put my thumb between her breasts behind the clasp and pulled slightly forward bringing the clasp against my adjacent fingers. I felt and heard the faint click that indicated the clasp was unlocked so I twisted my hand slightly and the elastic in the bra pulled it open and away from her breasts. Her exposed breasts fell, well not so much fell but bounced, free. Her breasts were as firm and toned as the rest of her body. I turned her to face me so I could admire them. She let her bra slip off and onto the floor.

"I see you're impressed with my breasts," she said, "I think they're not bad for a woman my age."

"I've never been with a woman your age before but I have been with women my age, trust me, your breasts are amazing," I said as I continued to admire them. They were a B-cup as I had estimated, but her trim figure made them seem larger. Her nipples were hard and pointed slightly up, just like the breast of a woman much younger. They pointed directly at my lips and I couldn't contain myself any longer. I bent down and wrapped my lips around one. She moaned and brought her hands up to hold my head and run her fingers through my hair.

"Yes," she whispered, "oh yes." I sucked on her nipple and ran my tongue across it before moving to the other. Back and forth I went, stimulating her nipples with my lips and tongue. While sucking one nipple I took the other between my fingers. Before long she let out a soft, high-pitched squeal and shivered slightly. I'd made her cum. I'd only been with one other woman with nipples so sensitive she could come from having them sucked. Now here was with another.

I slowly kissed my way up her chest and around her clavicle to the top of her shoulder then up her neck to her ear lobe. I nibbled and kissed her there and she moaned again. I whispered to her, "Is there a limit to the number of orgasms that a woman your age can have, G?"

"Hmm, if there is a limit I've yet to find it," she whispered back, "but I'd be happy to explore further." She kissed her way along my jawline and our lips and tongues met. This woman was driving me crazy. My fantasy was nothing compared to the reality of being with her. I had to have her, had to pleasure her and make her moan my name, had to feel her wrapped around me as I explode inside her. Oh fuck I needed this woman. No wham-bam-thank you ma'am, I needed to consume her slowly, one delicious lick and suck at a time.

As we continued to kiss our hands went to each other's waistbands. Soon our pants dropped to the floor. We kicked off our shoes and kicked our pants to the side. We stood there in our underwear, holding each other and kissing. My cock was barely constrained by my briefs and it pressed against her stomach. She took hold of it through my underwear and moaned into my mouth as we kissed. Unable to control herself she pulled my cock out and began stroking and fondling it.

She started at my chin and began kissing down my body. I knew exactly where she was going. Every woman I've had has been impressed by my cock. Statistically speaking it isn't huge but it is big enough that an experienced woman can tell it is above average. The impressive thing is the girth, it's quite big around. The shaft tapers slightly from base to glans and the glans is as big around as the base. I'm circumcised so it has this big purply-red head. Few women can take much more than the head in their mouth. Most of them end up impaling themselves on it, bouncing up and down as they pinch their own nipples and spew a string of filthy words before collapsing on my chest after their orgasm. That was my wife's favorite way to fuck. I also enjoy bending a woman over, grabbing her by the hips, thrusting as deep into her as I can and pumping globs of cum up against her cervix. Usually they scream something like 'Oh my god yes fuck me!'. I was hoping to make Regina say that and more. Since she came earlier from having her nipples stimulated maybe biting a nipple while she was cumming would cause quite a disturbance.

As she kissed her way down my stomach she got on her knees and upon reaching the waistband of my briefs she hooked her thumbs in the elastic and pulled them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and stood there with my cock inches from her face. She took it in her hands and fondled it as she examined it closely, first one side then the other. She placed soft kisses from base to head. I was leaking a bit of precum and she licked it off.

Holding me in her hand she began licking from base to tip. With her other hand she caressed by balls. I was as hard as I could get and the head was dark purple. She wrapped her lips around it and tried to take more but could only get a couple inches in her mouth before gagging. That's the problem all women had, they couldn't get the huge head very deep before their gag reflex kicked in. Bless them all for trying. Regina quit trying and began running her tongue around the head as she stroked the shaft. It felt amazing. "Ah, yes G, suck the head, that's it baby, mmmm," I encouraged her as I placed my hand on her head and ran my fingers through her hair. After another failed attempt at taking more of my cock in her mouth she stood up and stripped off her panties then took me by the hand and led me down a short hallway to her bedroom. Once there she pushed me down onto the bed on my back and straddled my hips.