All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons Ch. 03'

by sleeplessgurl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Haters

so the haters have found you too. I read another author who has been found by the haters and the only thing I can say is that they must be envious of your storytelling ability. Whether it's women who can't imagine ever having such a wonderful experience or men who feel their needs are the only important ones I don't now.

Here's what I do know. You are telling a wonderful story that shares both sides of a sexual relationship, where giving is just as rewarding as receiving. Where two adults can come together and be themselves. And that's really what it comes down to. I gave this chapter 5 stars because I believe it deserved it!

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterabout 12 years ago
The Supreme Being would be Pleased

Love the Time Bandits reference!

Such a lovely, gentle, AND hot tale. Looking forward to the conclusion.

FatBttmGrlFatBttmGrlabout 12 years ago
Really good job with a difficult medium

I personally think that writing in the present tense is a difficult thing and you have done a wonderful job! While I am not normally a fan of the technique it is a nice delineation between the present time and flashback scenes. I thought that the scenes were intense and intimate. Great job. We can talk later if you want to go more in depth.

BenLongBenLongabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Story

Keep it up Gurl! (pun intended) You've certainly got a rise out of me! Love the story line, can't wait for the next chapters.

hotwoman6643hotwoman6643about 12 years ago
Skilled story teller

Your stories are great! I almost felt like I was her in the story. Let's just say you truly had a "desired" effect on me.

cbsummerscbsummersabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Gotta love this hot, romantic story. It's a pleasure to read such vivid, emotionally charged sex! This is what it's really like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story line with great continuity. Superb start from the very beginning the build up is very titillating. Tough to put down at the end of the day leaves you wanting more.

Bravo

Vincent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story, excellent writing. Thanks~

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Keep it Up! Well....in-between.

It's successful...for what it is.

My one suggestion would be to trim down

the number of clearly remembered things from their prior time together.

A few too many and too precise for 14 years?

Love your characters, and your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous