Expanding Horizons Ch. 06

Story Info
A closed off couple is brought in to the mix.
10k words
4
3.9k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It dawned on me the following week that it had been almost a month since our adventure started and I hadn't gotten anything from Ems and I decided to change that. At noon on Friday I sent the following email to her work address:

________________

Mrs. Jones,

Waiting on a response to my email. Check your other account, it may have gone to spam.

Bob

________________

To make sure that there wouldn't be any work fallout, I sent the following email to her personal account:

________________

Ems,

We had an agreement. You would send an email of yourself within a month and I wouldn't send out the attached video to the major porn sites. Well the hour glass is quickly running out of sand. I expect to see an email by 5:00 p.m. tonight. Make sure you don't watch it through a work server. It is very hot."

________________

About an hour later I get the following email from Ems:

________________

"I can't do it, I'm in meetings through 6:00. I need more time."

________________

I sent the following email:

________________

"Call me at XXX-XXX-YYYY"

________________

No sooner did I hit send and my phone rang, I answered "Hello" in my sweetest tone.

"How did you get my work email? Are you trying to ruin me? I have a husband and he isn't up for things like this. Please don't ruin me. UGH, Why did I do this?"

"A little google and social networking got me your work. A couple of sales emails got me your the work email pattern. No I'm not trying to ruin you, just trying to open your limits. Watch the video and I'm sure that it will change your perspective, it is hot. The audio isn't the best so be warned. Also, I saw the wedding ring that you were wearing at the hotel so don't try to play off someone else's video as yours. And I expect a video by 6:30 p.m. local time and a phone call after."

What Ems didn't realize was that I was traveling that week for work and was in London so about the time that we were hanging up the phone, 6:30 local time had passed and I had to follow through with my threat and placed her video on all major porn sites. At 11:25 local time, my email pinged and I had short video from Ems with a note that she would call in 20 minutes when she got home. I watched that video about 10 times before my phone rang, "Hello"

"There, now you have my video. Please don't contact me again."

"Hold up, I want to get to know you. Is that a 1.5 carat ring? How long have you been married? How often do you travel?

"I'm not sharing my details with you."

"Fine I'll start. I have been with my wife, Hazel, as most people know her for almost 16 years. You know her as mistress. We met early in college and have been inseparable ever since. We felt our sex lives getting robotic around the 10 year mark and both realized it at about the same time and knew we each had to work to keep it spicy."

"You made it 10 years, we are at 5 years and I feel that way but I'm not sure about Jacob."

"Who is Jacob?"

"Oh he is my hus... I've said too much, I'm hanging up."

"Let me give you some advice, if you want it to last, communication is truly key. You might get lucky and both be on the same page but I know far too many marriages that failed because of not talking which resulted in hurt feelings and eventually one party looked outside the marriage for a connection. It seems that a lot of times the husband isn't one to ask the wife what she is thinking or listen to what she does say."

"That is him. His parents are old school and were older when they had him so it wasn't a loving house. How did you improve it?"

"We got a 100 sex question card game and took turns asking the other person the question and then we would answer the question. The key is honesty. If you want to try something, let them know. How was it watching yourself?"

"When that link popped up I could only look at it for a few seconds and had to shut it off to get to my meeting. I really don't know what was handled in that meeting, all I could think of where the grunts that you guys were doing that night. I didn't hear what happened during most of my meeting but we had a countdown of steps to take and all I could hear was her slapping your ass and then you keeping count. At about 4 we had a 10 minute break and I went to the rest room to try to release the tension in my body but the stalls were packed. So I instead went to my office to watch more of the video. It was overwhelming watching myself."

"Have you never made a sex tape with Jacob?"

"My God no, he would never."

"Have you asked him?"

"I don't need to, I just know."

"You need to try. How did the rest of the meeting go?"

"The second half of the meeting I could feel my panties soaking wet from my need to watch the video but not being able to do it. The teasing was killing me. I actually faked a call and left the meeting a few minutes early and went to my office to get myself off. It didn't take much time and I wanted to get the video to you with enough time to spare."

"I'd say it didn't take too long to orgasm. Looked like a couple of minutes at most. I haven't seen a pussy in need of release that bad in a long time. Have you had any work done to your lips, they look almost perfect. And the shade it beautiful."

"Well I've never been complimented on my lips before. You don't think that they are too long? What is that noise in the background"

I had been sitting on the email since the call started and I hit send as the clock bongs started. "That is Big Bend, I'm in London right now for work. I always stay at Plaza Park when I'm here. I love hearing the chimes." I heard the email come through on her computer. "Looks like you missed the cut off by a few hours and well a deal is a deal. Follow that link on the email that just came though." You could hear a pin drop in the silence followed by Ems dropping the phone.

Ems picked up the phone and started cursing me out for ruining her life. I cut her off and said "Follow the link!" The title was 'Adventurous Babe spied on my wife fucking me, this is a real video of a voyeur. No Bullshit.' When she opened it, she noticed that her face had been distorted but none of action had been altered. I said "Secrecy is key when it comes to dealing with squares as a kinky person. I would never ruin someone's life in such a personal fashion. Look at the up votes and the comments. You are a natural. Look at the thumbs up, your audience loves you. Can I get your autograph? When is the next time that you are going to be back up my way?"

"In a month and a half, why?"

"See if we can help out your marriage. Why don't you see if Jacob wants to have a get away that weekend? Come for your normal visit and stay in our AirBnB Friday night through Sunday. Hazel and myself will see if we can help you two out."

"You have an AirBnB?"

"Not yet, but give me a few days to come up with one. Do you guys have any food allergies, medications, food loves or hates? Any hobbies that might help out."

"No food allergies or medication. Jacobs loves baked sweets, like cupcakes, and donuts. We like antiques."

"That is great because there is a huge festival on the third weekend of every month. So it will be the 18th, that is the same one you are coming?"

"Yup, that is the one."

"Perfect. Give me a few days to come up with some stuff and I'll send you another email and we will see you at Rosebud Acres on the 18th."

When I got back home, I brought up the idea of trying out an AirBnB with Hazel.

"What? Why?"

"You brought up the idea of entertaining guests before in a B & B fashion and I checked out the licensing required for those and it is a lot but an AirBnB is less. Plus it's a good start to see what we think of it and I'm going to be traveling a tad bit more for work so this might prevent you from getting lonely."

"Where would we stay?"

"Our room. We wouldn't rent out the entire house, only a room or two. You game?"

"Sure. But, I have the feeling that you are planning something else though."

"Nope, nothing going on." I sent a fake flyer describing the housing arrangement to Emily but told her to act natural with Hazel and not say a word since it would be a surprise for everyone. She agreed with the plan. For the following weeks, we redid the guest bedroom. Making it more homey. After everything was done I posted the stuff on a fake site so if our partners wanted to look into it they could. Within a week we had our first booking, a lovely couple from Georgia and they would be here for the weekend of the t8th.

The week before the first guests Hazel was a ball of nerves. "Move this. Change that. Make this perfect. What are we going to do for food?"

"Since they won't be here until after dinner, I figured that we'd have some sort of sweets. Like chocolate cupcakes. For Saturday breakfast fresh fruit, fresh beignets, chocolate chip pancakes. Some sort of sweets for an after dinner snack. Sunday breakfast waffles. How does that sound?"

"Perfect"

Friday the 18th at 5:00 the guests arrived. They signed in and we walked them around the house and the grounds showed them everything. For the next couple of hours we chatted and got to know each other. Emily is a mid-level exec at a medical billing company and Jacob works at his family's shipping company. His family started it over a hundred years ago.

At 7:00 I broke out the home made chocolate cupcakes with powered sugar. We all ate one and wished there had been more. They were all impressed with my first time making them. They were amazed at how moist and perfectly baked they were. I took the acclaim and said, "Before we head upstairs and give you the run of the house, what time do you normally wake up so I know what time to have breakfast out?"

Emily, "I'm normally up at 6:00 and he gets up around 7:00."

Me, "Does 7:30 work for breakfast."

Jacob, "Sounds good to me."

We bid the ado and went to our bedroom. As soon as Hazel closed our door she let loose with her opinions of them. "Man talk about opposites attracting. Emily is a lovely vibrant girl and Jacob is a stuffed shirt. What does she see in him? And her accent!"

"I don't know and quiet down. They are our guests. Now what should we watch?" We watched TV for about an hour and I had Hazel shift to being between my legs so I could rub her shoulders after the week she had. After getting all the tension out of her shoulders and neck I placed a pillow on my stomach so she could lay back and I could rub her from her face on down to her pecs and across to her deltoids. After I figured that she was good and de-tensed, I started knuckling down to her tits and took a nipple for a twist between my fingers and would slowly trail back up to her temples and start over again with my routine. After the guests turned in for the night, I made my move and started to nibble on Hazel's ear.

"Stop, we have guests. Can you open a window, I'm dying, it's hot in here?"

"The temperature is perfect." And I went back to my nibbling and licking her ear while I massaged her mounds.

"Stop, I feel feverish. I think I'm getting sick."

"You aren't getting sick, you are having a reaction from the cupcakes. The powered sugar was crushed up Viagra?"

"Why would you do such a thing?"

"Because we have been talking about having sex in front of other people and I figured that this would be a good starter. Lean forward." I pulled the pillow away and had her scoot closer and then lean back. "Feel that, I've been rock hard since I started the massage"

"You are so naughty. Did all of them have the same treatment?"

"Yup. I had to make sure that everyone was ready." Since she was now in range, I slide my right hand down her front and into her panties. "Yup you are ready."

"A natural reaction to you rubbing my back when I'm not complaining of a sore muscle. She knows what is going to happen."

"Well if you don't want to I can stop"

Hazel grabbed my hand and said "No, don't. I mean you have done all this work...mmmmmm that's what she likes."

I continued to tickle her lips while coating my middle finger with her juices. After I figured it was good and slickened up I slide it up to her clit and started drawing circles on it. With my left hand I drew circles on the outside of her areola of her left breast. I'd occasionally touch her nipple but it was just getting hard trying to find contact. She started kissing my right bicep trying to get more contact with me. I could hear her breathing change and knew she was close when I felt her hand slip under mine and she whispered "Stick some fingers in me."

"I can't hear you, what was that?"

She said slightly louder but not yet her talking voice, "You heard me, make me cum with your fingers."

I knew that she was at the point of no return and pulled both my hand and her hand away from her clit and said "I still can't hear you, what was that?"

She pleaded "No, don't stop, make me cum."

I released her hand and shoved two fingers as deep and I could while giving her hand space to rub her clit. I also started pulling on her nipple and with this she started moaning but had closed her mouth to muffle it. I was having no part of that and pulled on her chin which caused her mouth to open and her to let out an "Oh God Oh God AAHHHHHHHH".

We laid there and I continued to rub her pussy and listen to the other room. I could her a little bit of noise but wasn't quite sure what it was happening. After what felt like an eternity she said "They are starting to fuck. Can you hear the slight rhythmic squeak of the bed. It's not much but it's there. Listen carefully." Sure enough you could slightly hear a slight rock. Hazel put her fingers in my mouth knowing I love to lick her juices off of her fingers. She rose off of me, turned around and before I could ask how she wanted me, she had already pulled my cock from my pajamas and was blowing me. It didn't take to long for her tongue action to have me close since I had been picturing this for the last few days. I told her to slow down, which caused her to pick up the pace. I shifted off the headboard and got on my back but she wasn't releasing my cock unless it was to lick my balls and had me at an odd angle. I tried grabbed her leg to try to pull her into a 69 but she wasn't having it and slapped my hand away and said loud enough to be heard outside the house "You aren't going to muffle your moans when I suck your balls dry." She went back to stroking me why tonguing each ball.

I started moaning from the quickly approaching orgasm and, again quite loudly, she said "Where do you want to cum, my tits or mouth?"

I knew her tits would be exciting but messy. Her mouth was always a pleasure/pain type thing. I yelled "Mouth, suck my balls dry." and let out a moan and she swallowed all of my load. She continued sucking long after I was spent and the over stimulated nerves on the head always make me beg in a tone higher than my normal voice "Please stop, I'm drained." As I lay there catching my breath we could hear them going at it. It sounded like Ems was moaning and he was covering her mouth to muffle it.

Hazel, "Even her moan has a southern twang to it."

The bed was really squeaking now and it quickly stopped. "Do you think they would use condoms or not at a time like this?"

Hazel, "Thanks to us, there was no fore thought to this. I guarantee she is creamy now." With that we heard their door open and her waddle to the bathroom. "Told you so."

"We should probably get to bed, I have a busy morning."

The following morning I was down getting everything ready about 20 minutes before Hazel came down. "Would you like some cupcake batter?"

"No, but I'll have a piece of that chocolate."

"Take some, I have extra." We were like a well oiled machine getting everything cut and baked. We had all the work done and was just waiting for the guests to come down.

Hazel, "Something has been bothering me since last night, what are the odds that they are our first guests? I have the feeling that you are playing me again. Where did you meet him? I mean he doesn't seem like the type of person that you open up to."

"Well you got me. Give me the laptop, I have something to show you." I clicked through our videos. "Now you have seen this video," I brought up the one of Hazel pegging me, "but you need to see the unaltered one."

"Unaltered?"

"You need to watch from the 10 minute mark."

"What am I looking for?"

"Wait for it."

About that time, the door cracked open. "What the fuck?" After a minute or so it slowly opened up and out crawled Ems. "When did you see this?"

"She introduced herself to me that morning when I got you breakfast. She first had the upper hand when she referred to you as mistress and then I got the upper hand thanks to having these cameras."

"This is so hot. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Sorry but I wanted to surprise you with last night." We were watching the video and didn't hear Emily walk in."

As she cleared the door way she announced herself with "Morning Y'allllll." She saw us and then the video of her pleasuring herself and tried to quickly excuse herself.

Hazel, "Stop where you are missy. We have to talk. Sit"

Emily slinked to the table like a child about to be yelled at by her mother "I'm sorr.."

Hazel, "Bob, do you think our guests made a mess on our sheets? The way that Emily waddled to the bathroom, I think that she was filled up. I'm not sure how tight she is, but I have a hunch that there is a mess up there."

Emily was clearly shocked and couldn't answer. I grabbed the chocolate from the counter and offered the group some. Hazel took another piece because she has a sweet tooth and Ems grabbed some trying to buy some time before talking."

Hazel, "So which show was better, the one on the video or the one last night. I can't figure it out?"

Emily could see that Hazel wasn't serious and said like a giddy school girl "Last night made me hotter than hell's pepper patch. When can we go at it again?"

Me, "Well you guys should be feeling something in an hour or so?" They both had a puzzled look on their faces, "You are eating special chocolate. Do you want me to put special sugar on the Beignet's or wait until tonight for that?"

Hazel, "Cut that shit out."

Emily, "What?"

Hazel, "The powered sugar last night was Viagra. What is special with the chocolate?"

Me, "Special aphrodisiac blend."

Hazel, "I'm going to ignore this. Emily, what is your sex life normally like? Positions? Acts?"

Emily, "Missionary most of the time. I've been on top a few times the few times I've jumped him. Lights off unless we do it during the day time. What do you mean act?"

Hazel, "Oral? I know that anal is out of the picture? Mutual Masturbation?"

Emily, "Eww, never done oral. I've heard the taste is bad and the smell down there on guys is horrible. I've accidentally caught him playing with himself and he got mad at me."

Hazel, "Who told you the smell was bad, a friend when you were a teenager?"

Emily, "How did you know?"

Hazel, "Because teenage boys smell horrible. They don't know how to bathe properly. Not saying that I'd suck Bob's dick if he hasn't showered in over a day. But a freshly, or even a day of work is a manly musky smell if it's what you want to do is hot. The taste is something different, but it isn't unpleasant."

Me, "She's not lying about the taste."

Emily, "You've tasted it?"

Me, "She has snowballed me a few times. You must have left the hotel room before I shot."

Hazel, "How was last night for him? We could hear your muffled moans."

Emily, "He had never been so turned on. The lights were actually still on last night."

Me, "Do you think that it was from the additives or the noises?"

Emily, "Not sure. He was rock hard but he had a look I'd never seen."

Hazel, "Well we need to make some plans for today."