Expanding Horizons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob startled us with "So what's happening today?"

I jumped up and said "Well first off I need to finish breakfast. Then Hazel and i were going to the antique show at the fairgrounds. You two are more than welcome to tag along if you want. Have some chocolate if you want. The ladies have been gobbling it up."

Jacob, "Chocolate, don't mind if I do. Emily, do you want to go with them? I mean we shouldn't impose on them."

Hazel, "Nonsense, all we do is walk around and look. I insist, you will come with us."

Jacob, "This is really good chocolate. Is this what you used in the cupcakes last night?

Me, "Yup plus in the ones I'm making this morning."

We had a lovely breakfast talking about life and about the time that we were wrapping up I could see Jacob shifting himself and the girls were also getting antsy. After I cleaned up everything we all went upstairs to get ready for the day. Hazel was getting out of the shower as I reached the room and she was in the armoire looking for some stuff.

Hazel, "Here they are, pulling out the Lush and the Ditto. Plug these in while I get ready."

Me, "Yes mistress. What are you thinking?"

Hazel looked at me with an annoyed look "Cut that out, you are the one that started her up this morning. You still have the apps on your phone for these? I'm thinking that I will use the vibrator while we are walking around. See if we can break our record. Don't start it until we get there. Then when we get back I'll use the plug this afternoon."

Me, "Sounds great."

About an hour later we were in the car and off to look at antiques. For the 45 minute drive there we talked about the show. How often it happens and the number of people that show up. The fact that this show is able to keep most of the crafts out and focus on just antiques.

I had my phone on my left side and had turned had the app turned to max and pressed start after I said, "I heard that they have a record number of vendors here today. I think that have actually opened up overflow for it." If it wasn't for her seat belt I'm sure Hazel would have jumped out of her seat. As we turned the corner to park we could see that the show was much larger than it had ever been. After Ems and Jacob got out of the car, Hazel looked at me with an almost pleading look. "I'll take it easy. We won't go for our record." She kissed me and we set off.

As we were walking around Jacob started with "That mirror that is in our room where did you get it from?"

Me, "Never seen one like it before have you? Neither had I when I stumbled across it in an antique store in Indy. Best as I can tell it is an old tri-fold dressing mirror. I have looked for the name on top but my search did't come up with much."

Ems, "Tri-fold?"

Hazel, "Yup, there are three panels to it. I fold it up so it's just the main one because it's so large otherwise. I'll show you when we get back. Emily, come her there is something I want to show you." She whispered into Ems ear, "Fucking in front of it is amazing. It feels like group sex. You are looking at a ton of people but everyone is looking at you." Emily tried to hide her grin from the image in her mind.

As we walked down the first row Jacob kept getting distracted at the furniture. Hazel walked back to me when the two of them were in a booth looking at antique baby furniture. "When are you going to start this thing? She is dripping."

Me, "I figured next row since it is glassware and dust collectors."

Hazel gave me a peck on my cheek and said "Look at them. If you didn't know how repressed he is they would be a perfect couple."

Me, "I hope that we can help them out and they aren't planning on kid saving them." Hazel had a puzzled look, "We are kinky and all, but sneaking into a hotel room to spy on people is...weird. I mean it's perfect for us but there are a lot of people in the world that would have an issue with it. If we can't get him to open up she ain't going to be around for long."

They came walking out debating how to furnish a nursery. Ever the peace maker Hazel tried to calm everyone, "So what is the issue?"

Jacob, "Nothing."

Ems, "He refuses to put anything that I like in the nursery."

Jacob, "She has horr.."

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence, "She choose you, right? Unfortunately a nursery is for the baby and mother and we are just there to support it. Not saying that you can suggest but they are just that, suggestions. So Ems, what do you want?"

Ems, "We agree on the type of furniture but not color. He wants dark and I want light."

Me, "The next row is glassware and fabrics, Why don't we walk and figure this out." Hazel led the way and I took Ems by the hand and she grabbed Jacob. "Jacob I hate to say this, but I side with Ems. Hear me out. You don't know what you are going to have right? Well a light oak will work with both pink or blue but a dark cherry will only look good with pink. You would be raising a goth kid if you have a boy with blue. Now coatings, Jacob have you ever seen a white stain on cedar. It brings out the natural grain, it's light, and not standard. How does that sound?"

Jacob, "Fine I guess."

Me, "You don't have to go with my suggestion, but a marriage is compromise."

Hazel, "That's right, you need to talk with your partner about wants and desires. Let's start." She shot me a glance and grabbed Ems by the hand and off they went. She said something to Ems who gasped and looked back at me. I knew what needed to happen." I opened the app and just she was walking into a booth I turned it on a slow vibrate. While she knew what was going to happen, she always gets startled and jumps a little when it turns on.

I was planning my next move when Jacob spoke up, "Can I ask you something personal, how do you guys make it work? I mean my parents had me late and I didn't notice their cold relationship until they were together thirty-five ish years but it struck me that they had never been really warm towards each other."

"One word, communication. If there is something that you want, your partner won't know unless you say something. But at the say time, you need to be willing to listen to their wants and needs. If you are good at it then it will be second nature." About this time I saw that Hazel was putting down a plate she had been inspecting and I flipped the buzzer from low to a high oscillating wave. She dropped the plate a couple inches and whimpered some. The seller didn't notice anything but Ems was enthralled with her performance. A breath or two later and Hazel had composed herself and I turned the vibrations back to low.

"But what if I'm ashamed by it?"

"Did you pledge to love and honor Ems in your vows?"

Jacob paused for a bit and responded with "Yes"

"Well honor is a two way street. Would you want her to keep secrets from you? Not talking presents type stuff. Major event type things. I'm betting no. Well put the shoe on the other foot." About this time the ladies were walking across the aisle to another booth and I turned it up to medium and Hazel stumbled some. Ems, was next to her and stabilized her. I didn't turn it down this time. They walked over by a column that Hazel could lean on and look at some fabrics that were hung. Ems walked away so she could get a good view of the show.

Jacob, "But these are really embarrassing things. I don't know how Emily would react."

"You don't have to tell me but are you in the closet, have an affair, or not in love?"

"No, why would you ask such a thing?"

"Because two of those are things that a relationship can't survive and one would be a lot of work. Anything else can be worked through with an honest dialogue. Besides Ems, isn't there anyone you can talk to about this? No close friends, family, cousins?"

"Nope"

"Fine, confide in me. No judgement. What is it?" Jacob wasn't talking and based on her movement I knew that Hazel was close. "I'm going to go and see if Hazel needs anything. Give it some time, no pressure." As I got closer I could see that Hazel was having a hell of a time standing on her own as I walked up next to her I asked "Does mistress see anything she likes, can I help?" Hazel couldn't open her mouth for fear of a moan escaping but just looked up at me pleadingly. "Would you like to see a higher selection." She shook her head and I turned it to max. All she could do is grab my hand with her free hand and let loose with her first orgasm and her knees wavered slightly. If she hadn't been biting her lip she would have screamed out. I held her up so she wouldn't fall. After she regained her normal breathing rate I turned the toy off and kissed her on the top of the head.

Ems walked up, "That is so hot. Where did you get that from? How often do you do this? How is it to cum in public?"

Me, "Shop around the corner, from the house. We don't do it too much."

Hazel, "Once a month. It is amazing. I got some drool on this blanket. I guess we are buying it."

Ems, "What are you talking about with Jacob?"

Me, "A lot of the same stuff we talked about but more personal. But it's a secret. I'm going to head back."

When I got back to Jacob he was a bundle of nerves and whispered "I want to cum in Emily's mouth and have her spit it back in my mouth."

"You want a Snowball?"

A little old lady overheard and said "They are over by the entrance."

Jacob looked like he wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. I said "Thanks. I knew I had seen them here but couldn't remember. Do you like snowballs? Do you like them from that vendor?"

She responded, "They are a guilty pleasure of mine and I get one every time I see a vendor. But his, they are too sour and runny. There is another vendor that I see from time to time that are sweet and much larger."

I said, "You are quite the snowball connoisseur. Thanks for the help." After she walked away I said to Jacob "That kinky old bitch. That other vendor must eat a lot of fruit and not cum that often."

Jacob started laughing uncontrollably and said "You don't care about much do you?"

"Not when it comes to pleasure that doesn't hurt anyone. I thought that you were going to say that you wanted to dress up like a baby or something."

"What? Have you ever done that?"

"Baby stuff, no. Snowball, yup. I mean we don't do it all the time but some times the feeling strikes and we just go with it."

"What does it taste like?"

"Slightly salty. What does Ems pussy taste like?"

"I don't know, she doesn't want to do anything besides intercourse. Just missionary."

"You've never eaten her out, has she ever blown you?"

"Nope, I tried after we first met but she froze up and refused to do it."

"Let me guess, you put your hand on her head? Have you said anything since?"

"Nope. She was the fist person that I had ever been with and I shut that down."

"You were both young. You might want to just talk some when you two are alone." It was about now that we finished up the aisle and the ladies walked up arm in arm. Hazel was carrying a bag with a sloppy grin and Ems seemed on edge.

After the turn, the vendors had some paintings which I never cared for but Hazel and Jacob were curious to see what the vendors had. This left me and Ems behind. When they were out of earshot Ems implored "What did you talk about?"

"Sex. What he wants."

"And?"

"I'm not telling. You need to talk to him. But don't worry, it isn't any wilder than your kink. I was afraid that it was something that you couldn't work through but it isn't an issue." We continued to trail behind them and just talk about whatever was on our minds. "You were talking at nursery stuff, are you planning on having kids?"

"Yup, we got off birth control a few months back but haven't gotten lucky yet."

"How often do you do it?"

"Every other week"

"That won't work, need more practice. Plus after he fills you up, don't run off to the bathroom. Also, try doggy so the swimmers aren't fighting gravity."

"You know those don't do anything."

"They might not, but he might not realize that and you can change up positions."

"I never thought of that. How does that toy work?"

I pulled my phone out bringing the app up. "You select the pattern you want or do a custom one and press start"

"Like this?"

As she said that I was saying "Don't" because Hazel and Jacob were side by side going through stuff. No sooner did I say that and Hazel yelped from a booth. I held my hands up and pointed at Ems.

Hazel was mouthing "No, Please Stop" and holding up her hands in a pleading fashion.

Ems said, "What, I can't hear you?" and went back to playing with my phone. All Hazel could do is breath and try to hold down the orgasm that was steadily building. Jacob went through four stacks of painting but hadn't found anything he liked and had given up on that vendor. He motioned to Hazel who clearly hadn't heard anything he had said. She slowly walked behind him occasionally twitching while trying to get to the next booth to hopefully orgasm in peace. About the time that she got to the next booth she climbed up to a stack of paintings and started looking.

"I think that she is getting close. I'm going to get a front row seat to the show. When I tell you to stop, give her a chance to breath." When I walked up, Jacob was finishing his inspection and signaling he was done with that booth. "Hazel, that one in your hand looks nice. Jacob, why don't you go ahead and she will catch up after we buy it."

Hazel, in a cracking voice "Yeah, I awww lllike this ooonne."

Jacob, "Ok, see you in a booth or two."

I got in behind Hazel, set the blanket on another stack, and grabbed the picture rack so she could stabilize herself against me. Whispering "Want me to tell you what Jacob wants." Hazel shook her head yes. "He wants a sloppy blowjob from Ems. Maybe play with his balls some. Can you picture that?" Based on her squeezing my arm, I could tell she was close. "He wants Ems to suck him dry." She was starting to hold her breath and was getting close, "She isn't to swallow it, he wants her to spit it back into his mouth."

Hazel exclaimed with a throaty "Yeah"

"He is afraid of the taste and I told him that it isn't bad. I didn't tell him that while snowballing is fun eating a cream pie from a hot slut is amazing. Nothing like a post orgasm pussy, all flush with blood, slightly gaped from your cock. Just tastes like love." This drove her over the edge and she let out a sigh as a bead of sweat appeared on her brow. A couple of people were looking as us and I said "Haven't you ever seen the Sistine Chapel. I was describing the smells and sights." I looked back at Ems and true to our deal she turned off the app.

After we calmed down, we walked out and Ems was looking at my phone. "HUH, I didn't know that our room was videoed."

Me, "Did you see the one from our bedroom? The only areas that aren't are the toilet. Well we should probably hurry up and catch up with Jacob.

Hazel, "We'll catch up, Bob help me carry this package to the car?"

Me, "It's not that big, but OK."

When we got to the car I opened the rear hatch and placed the blanket in the back and no sooner did I close it and Hazel pushed me between the cars and opened the back doors. She shoved me inside while jumping in and closing the door. She had my cock out and was stroking it hard while kissing me. It didn't take long for pre cum to start easing out and she licked the head clean. "God I love that. Here something for you to lick clean." She pulled the dripping pink Lush from her panties and placed it into my mouth and went to back to the blowjob. About the time that I was getting close to my orgasm, the toy was clean and the her taste was only a memory. I wanted more and tried to slip in a finger but she kept my hand away. About the time that I was about to lose it she stopped the blowjob. I thrust my hips in an attempt to get more contact but she had pulled away. "Not yet. I want the boys completely filled for later."

"No, I need release. I'll make more. Please!"

"Nope, you can suffer with blue balls until later. Now we should probably find them."

We caught up to them about the time that they were finishing a second aisle and they were deep into a conversation about the future.

Hazel, "So what you talking about?"

Ems, "How to lay out the nursery. We are going to go with a cradle with round spindles. Color is my choice. We are going to use his bassinet and he is going to let me change the color if I want to. We are going to go with his name choices."

Me, "Sounds like a plan. We are both tired, do you want to keep going walking around or go and get lunch?"

Jacobs, "Looking at the time, we should probably go and get lunch."

When we got home, Ems had a taste for Chinese and the rest of us decided that we weren't opposed. Since Jacob and Hazel had been complaining about sore legs they were going to jump in the hot tub so could I take her to get the food. Ever the host I agreed. We had just left and she started with "Where is that shop you were talking about?"

"The Chinese restaurant is this way."

"Not that shop, the other one."

"Oh that one, it is in the same parking lot as the restaurant so we can kill two birds with one stone."

As we walked in, Becky greeted us with a "If it isn't one of my favorite customers. What are you getting today?"

Ems looked at me and I responded with "It's a long story. I'm just a driver today. Ems, tell her what you want."

Ems, "What is that remote toy Hazel that had this morning. Plus do you have one for a guy?"

Me, "Lush is what Hazel had this morning."

Becky, "Oh yes, I love those for public play. While we don't have anything like that exactly for guys, this Max 2 is from the same maker and I guess could be used for public play if your clothes are selected properly. I know my slave loves to hate his."

Ems, "I'll take them both."

About the time that we were walking out, our food was ready so Jacob was none the wiser as to our trip. As we were returning home, Hazel was on her way to the hot tub in a white bikini. "You guys should join me and Jacob."

Me, "Dinner is here."

Ems, "It can wait. I'll get my suit. Where is Jacob?"

.

Jacob, "Up here."

Hazel, "Looks like we will eat later. See you guys outside."

About the time that I got outside the three of them were in the hot tub and Hazel was leading the conversation but had to speak up since the bubbles were already going. "We ordered this one special. We had tried a bunch but didn't like the seating arrangements and the jets were just off, until we found this custom maker. We had them add in a few custom jets. Bob, be a dear and turn them on. Say program three with a few minute delay."

Me, "Will do and great choice on the program."

Ems, "While I can't fully speak for Jacob I'd like to thank you for welcoming us into your AirBnB. This has probably been the best vacation that we've had since our honeymoon."

I was settling into my seat, and counting down for the fun and responded, "I'd like to think that after this weekend, you are no longer just guests but friends."

Jacob piped up, "If you would grace us with that title we'd be honored."

I was settling in for the ride when Hazel stated "Bob, I think that we should get out and let them enjoy the ride by themselves."

Me, "Are you sure?"

Hazel, "Well stay if you want to but I'm heading in." Due to her sitting position in the tub, none of us had realized that she had taken her top off until she stood up and had her tits hanging out. When her ass cleared the water, her bottoms were almost transparent and we could all see her shaved pussy. As she climbed out, we all were staring at her and she she bent over to pick up her towel, the light on the butt plug was flashing. She slowly walked away with her hips moving from side to side.