Expanding Horizons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there for a second letting the image soak in and watching her ass until she disappeared and said "I think that I will follow her orders and see you two for dinner. Wait for the bubbles to stop" I bounded to the door and as I was closing the kitchen door I heard the bubbles start up and our friends gasp.

As I reached the bedroom, Hazel was holding my prostate plug and the lube, "Drop your trunks, mister."

I made sure that I took my time and reached all the way to my toes to take them off. No sooner did I step out of the trunks and Hazel pushed me to the bed and was rubbing lube on my anus and gently slide a finger in. I let out a sigh and followed up with "It can take at least two." Just as two started to clear my throat, she started stroking my cock and the 'ooooooo' continued until I was out of breath.

Hazel let out a laugh, "There's three and I could probably put in a fourth but I want the plug to stay in so I'm not stretching this out." She removed the hand from my cock and put lube on the plug and exchanged her fingers for the plug. Once the muscle tightened around the intruder. "Get on the bed, I'm going to drain those swollen balls."

I scampered up and ready. She followed behind me and I asked, "What about your plug and the bottoms?"

"The plug was just for their show and is out. The bottoms are staying on" She pulled it over to the side and in one motion, my dick was completely buried tight sleeve. After a short breather to get used to my cock, she started to ride me like she was a jockey coming out of the last turn.

Since it had been all day, I was on edge quickly. "If you don't slow down, this won't be a long session."

"I'm close, hold on, hold on, hold on."

"Please stop I'm about to...don't stop, don't stop, ahhhhhh cumming." Spurt after spurt I shot. It felt like I was being drained of everything.

As I was coming back to consciousness, Hazel was still on me but was furiously rubbing her clit and shouting "FFFUUUUUKKKK" as she orgasmed.

When she saw that I was aware of my surroundings again, she teased me with "OOOOO, Feels like you filled me completely up." She climbed off my cock and scampered up my body and squatted over my face, while pulling her bottoms to the side and said "Taste our love and dribbled our juices onto my extended tongue. After it seemed like everything was out, I grabbed her thighs and pulled her snatch onto my mouth and jammed my tongue as deep as I could into her canal. I was licking every inch until I could find no more. I was oblivious to anything besides my search and as I gave up my search after my jaw was sore, Hazel collapsed to my side on my side out of breath and clearly post orgasm. She laid there and finally asked "What does it taste like?"

I was trying to figure out how to describe it and I noticed she still had her bottoms on. I threw a leg over her chest and tore her bottoms off and wiped them on her lips having a hunch that some of our juice had dribbled out of her open passage. When she said "MMMMMMM", I knew that I was right.

"While the taste isn't unpleasant, it's the entirety of the event that is amazing."

"We should probably get down stairs, our food is getting cold.

We threw our suits back on and went down stairs before Ems and Jacob came in and were setting out the plates and heard the door open.

Hazel, "We should hurry up and eat while it's still warm."

Ems, "Program three is amazing. Is that a standard option?"

Hazel, "Nope Bob came up with it himself."

Me, "Program three is set to 'Ride of the Valkyries' right as the winds take over from the strings. I spent a fair amount of time trying to model exactly where the extra jets needed to be placed the hit the clit or sack. If you slide forward, it pushes against your anus."

Ems, "Can you tell us who you got that from? Jacob, wouldn't it be great to have our very own hot tub like that?"

He didn't answer and was clearly trying to figure something out.

Hazel, "We will send you the manufacturer's contact. Tell them to give you the Bob package."

The ladies could tell that Jacob was having trouble with something but I gave them a signal to let him work through his thoughts. After a few minutes of eating and talking about some of the stuff that we saw Jacob started to come out of his funk and started to open up. When dinner was wrapped up I told Jacob to go and watch TV and we would clean up. After he left the room I said to Ems, "He is acting weird, did you blow him in the hot tub?"

Ems, "Yeah, I think I messed up."

Hazel, "Because he kissed you afterwards?"

She didn't have to answer, the look on her face was all we needed. I said "He is having doubts about himself. Does this make him gay? What do you think of him. About a million different things. We are going to have movie night to show him we all have kinks. Get close to Jacob and play with his dick some. Get him excited and his inhibitions will go away."

Hazel, "What did you think of your first blow job? How was the taste? No smell, right?"

Ems, "It was great. The taste wasn't bad but the consistency trying to swallow was hard. But the look in his eyes as I made him cum, I felt I could take on the world."

Me, "If you want to, you can try again. But you have to get him really hard. Might want to wait until he relaxes some."

As we walked into the room Hazel started the conversation like a natural freak, "So what did you think of the five minute ride?"

Ems, "Wow is all I can say. I think the most exciting part was the anticipation and then when it hit it almost drove us out of the hot tub. I'm embarrassed to ask this, but how does it um feel if I uh..."

Hazel, "Let the water go against your anus? Just by itself isn't that amazing but if you are masturbating it is powerful. Anything you want to watch on TV?"

Ems, "Not really. Your choice." She slid up to Jacob and partially laid down with her head on his shoulder and hand on his thigh.

Hazel told Jacob that 1175 was normally a furniture restoration/repurposing show and they all settled in for a bit. I had my tablet out and was doing some editing and right as the show was wrapping up we were ready for movie night.

Me, "Hazel, can I have the remote so we can watch a movie. I can only take so much of this repurposing crap. Leave them in their natural state. Am I right Jake?"

This startled Jacob. He hadn't been called Jake since high school. Only his younger friends called him that. "Yeah, I like the antiques to be in their original state."

Me, "Let's watch 'Fight Club'. The ladies weren't too excited by this but let us have our way. The movie had no changes until Tyler's Movie Theater Job and instead of a cock, it was an image of Ems in the hotel room. The room went silent and they all questioned what they saw but didn't say a word. The rest of the movie was unchanged until the Marla and Tyler sex scene and I had added Ems and Jakes adventure in the montage.

Jake, "What was that? Where did you get those pictures?"

Me, "Jake, remember when I said that we all have desires. Well let's start with the real movies." I started with the hotel movie at the nine minute mark. "This is the first time that Hazel fucked me in the ass. I had never brought it up but we had been doing more and more adventurous things, I needed her to take the lead so I sort of tricked her on this one. But when she took me, it felt powerful." We watched in silence until the door started to open, "We had talked about having sex in front of other people but had never done it yet. Luckily someone took that out of our hands." Slowly a head popped out from behind the dresser. Jake was slack jaw as he noticed that it was his wife. He was about to say something and I said "Before you say anything that you will regret, just watch."

I wasn't sure if Ems was getting turned on by this or was only trying to get Jake ready because she had begun to fondle his balls outside of his trunks when I noticed that her other hand was between her thighs and saw the muscles in her forearm moving. We continued to watch as she brought her self to orgasm and I scurried up the bed. Jake's cock was ready and Ems had shifted her hand and was squeezing his cock on the outside of his shorts.

I turned off that video and turned on the video of our bedroom. "Notice our swim suits?" I had it queued up to when we entered the room and pressed play. "While I normally need to be in the right mindset for this if Hazel wants to do something I'm game to take direction." About this time the fingers comment was said.

Hazel, "Yeah, not buying that one."

Me, "Don't spoil it."

Jake, "What is that in her hand?"

Me, "My cock in one and a prostate plug in the other. If I'm on edge this is an orgasm amplifier." We scampered up the bed and Hazel mounted me. We continued watching until I begged to cum. I paused it and changed the screen to black. "We have every room in the house recorded with multiple angles." With that I turned to the ones over looking the hot tub and it was queued to the end of the Valkyries right as Ems stopped moaning. "Hazel, I haven't seen this so lets listen." If Ems hadn't shifted her hand to be inside his shorts and was clearly stroking it I'm not sure what Jake would have done, but as it was he was enjoying the attention.

From the surround sound Ems' voice rang out "Sit on the edge." As he was getting up Ems pulled down his trunks and was almost slapped by his dick. She grabbed it to stabilize it when he sat down and she swallowed it until her mouth was against her hand. We had never heard sucking sounds from our surround sound like that before. Jake was clearly enjoying it but wasn't making any noises. The muscles in his face were showing a level of pleasure I'm sure that had never felt but he was stone silent. If Ems hadn't been engrossed by it I'm sure that she would have been self-conscious, but she was in the zone and wanted this. It didn't take too long and all the muscles in his body tensed up and he shot into her mouth. Ems eyes flew open at the shock but closed them and had a happy look as she continued to consume him. As his stomach muscle stopped contracting he pulled her mouth from his still dribbling dick and went in tongue first for a kiss. The look of shock on Ems face was astounding.

Hazel, "So what did you think when he kissed you?"

Ems, "In honesty I was just enjoying the sensation of what I had just done. Tasting him. Mad at myself for waiting this long to do this. Annoyed that I listened to my Sorority Sisters when it came to this. I didn't realize that he was doing anything until I felt him kiss me and it shocked me back into reality." If she had not been stroking him I'm sure that he would have gotten up and stormed out but his legs weren't going anywhere.

Me, "You almost missed the last part." I turned our bedroom video back on no sooner did the view from Hazel crawling up me from the back it changed to the video on the head board. The look of shock on their faces when she dribbled our juices into my mouth was great. Their jaws dropped when I placed my hands on her thighs and pulled her down onto my face and ate her to orgasm.

Jacob, "What does that taste like."

Me, "I'm not going to tell you, you need try it yourself. I will give you one pointer, you need to relax and give your partner vocal ques. Don't clamp down."

Hazel, "Jake I think that you should take Emily upstairs and return the oral favor."

On Sunday morning they were getting ready to leave and just waiting for the Uber to the airport. They were fully spent but looking forward for future adventures when the doorbell rung.

Me, "Who is that?"

Ems looking at her phone, "It's not our ride."

Hazel, "Probably Candice but she is an hour early, go and see."

I got up and opened the door, "Candice, Good morning, Need any help with anything?"

Candy, "Can you go and get the canvas from the car?"

When I got back in the house Hazel was introducing everybody. "This is our good friend Candice. She offered to paint our portrait to add to our art in the house."

As everyone was shaking hands I saw a glint as Candice and Ems hands touched. After a few minutes of basic chit chat their car arrived and they left. No sooner did the door close and Candice said "Tell me about Emily. What is her deal? Never had a Southern Belle before"

Hazel, "Bob, grab the computer."