Expanding Markets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers

And the rest of the associates were in similar straits, but as Elaine clapped again, their attention, customer and employee alike, swung straight to her.

"I'd like you all to form a circle, if you would," she said, and she pulled Khyn up from her seat, guiding her to the center of the foyer. She pointed to Hank, the security guard in his usual uniform of cock ring and tie. "Come here, lovely. Yes, now lay down here . . . perfect. How many times have you cum today?"

"Twice," Hank said, though he was steadily working on his third as he lay down beneath Elaine.

"Perfect. So you won't be cumming early, then, my sweet?"

"Oh, no, of course not! I wouldn't dream-"

"Of course." Elaine pulled Khyn to the man. "Why don't you ride him for a bit. I'll keep everyone else occupied. Now," she turned back to the gathered crowd, "Let's all form a line, single file, that's right . . . "

Hank's cock was larger than Khyn had thought it would be, at least eight inches fully erect, the veins bulging blue around the tight ring of brass sitting at its base. She guided the monstrosity to her nether lips, lowering herself onto it as she gasped in pleasure.

He filled her. Oh, did he fill her! Oh, my god.

She pulled up, then set a steady pace. Hank's hand came to cup her pussy, thumb working her clit.

"Good boy," she said, and then she was looking up into Renee's heavily worked pussy.

Renee was standing above her, fingers pistoning in and out of herself, and Khyn saw she was standing at the head of a line of people. She was cupping her breasts, tender B cups, as Khyn stared into her eyes.

Then, Renee orgasmed, squirting her juices over Khyn's chest, as she barely kept herself standing. "Oh, god," she whimpered, and then scurried to the back of the line.

She was replaced by a young man, no older than twenty, who was beating the six incher between his legs like there was no tomorrow. He pushed his cockhead against the leaking E cups she was presenting, slapping it with every bounce she made upon Hank's cock.

She reached out with a finger and brushed his cockhead, and he came right then and there, the semen splashing thick and plentiful. It splattered her neck, chin and breasts, managing to nearly cover both teats in full, quite a feat in itself.

Then, he was at the back of the line, and her fellow junior teller walked up.

She was working her clit madly, but had another fist up her ass. Khyn wondered how the hell the guy behind her had fit his entire hand inside, when the girl's ass was even smaller than Khyn's own.

Still, the girl seemed to enjoy every thrust, and she reached her peak only half a minute after hitting the top of the line.

Sweet juices covered Khyn's face, and the couple retreated.

Another man, and her face was covered. Then, another, and this time he made his deposit across her bare back, from her tailbone to her neck. His wife, forty years old and tighter than a clam in her lingerie, deposited her pussy juices back there as well.

Two men exploded over her at once, she remembered, saturating all of her long, dark hair with their thick spunk. She pulled her sticky hair back from her face, feeling it begin to harden into position.

All through this, she bounced, spraying milk all over herself, over Hank, and over those who got too close.

Hank suddenly reached up and clamped down on both breasts, letting fly a steady stream of milk towards his face. He opened his mouth, and Khyn shifted her chest, aiming the milk at the back of his throat.

The milk just kept coming. Soon enough, his mouth was full, and he swallowed.

The milk seemed to madden him, and he gripped both her hips firmly, his pace increasing.

She couldn't remember how long he pistoned into her, how many people came up to spray their love across her body, her face, her eyes, her tits . . .

All she knew was this. Her orgasm was building. It was past the point of no return, and still it rose within her, titanic and relentless.

She opened her eyes, and saw the top of the line. It was Elaine, leading a fully hardened Roger by the balls.

Her orgasm was nearly here. She teetered on the edge, as Roger fell over that edge before her, the little spunk he had left dripping over her teats.

Then, Elaine stepped forward, front and center, and the quiver in her step betrayed her closeness as well. She spasmed, and her jiggling D cups pulled Khyn gladly over the edge alongside.

She was screaming. Again.

The first pulse from her pussy drenched Hank in her juice. She was thrown off him, hitting the tile with a squeak as she continued to orgasm. Hank, she saw faintly, was standing over her, and she felt his own semen splatter her midriff and the bottoms of her tits. She held onto her tits for dear life, feeling the milk continue to stream across her hands.

Her thighs and ankles slapped against the sodden tile, as she weakly clenched her thighs, teasing out the last of her juice. A cheer rose from the gathered crowd, as Elaine crouched down over her, smiling in her reserved way.

Khyn smiled back, and tweaked her own nipple in response. A small squirt of milk hit Elaine's eye, and she blinked. Then she rubbed the milk from her face and licked it off her fingers, bemused.

Finally, Khyn relaxed against the tile, utterly spent. Darkness came for her, sweet and silent.

Bungaku
Bungaku
103 Followers
12