Expanding My Erotic Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
I Set Up Erotic Adventures For My Husband and I to Enjoy.
3.2k words
13.4k
13
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the Reader. This saga is something of a follow-up to the "Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges" chapters which were posted in the Exhibitionism and Voyeur category.

This story has the same characters as the other set of chapters and there is continuity with them, but events are such that a new storyline, title, and category are warranted, thus this being placed in the Loving Wives category.

This new saga can stand alone but, for a full background, reading Friends Give Me Erotic Challenges, will be helpful but not required.

Please read and enjoy and constructive comments are appreciated. Comments which are sniping for the sake of sniping will be deleted.

As always: no real people or names are represented here and please do not copy or distribute any of this material without written permission from the author.

= = = = =

I found myself enjoying my private time more these days. I loved my time with my husband Jack but also wanted and needed time just for me. My favorite place to contemplate the universe was a park a few blocks from our house. Unless the weather sucked, it was an easy walk or jog. Today, arriving in the park, I had the option of simply strolling, jogging around the park, or, as I was doing now, sitting back on a park bench, and contemplating the universe.

My own universe has changed so much lately. I've crossed so many lines when it came to my body and who was enjoying it that I barely knew what normal was anymore. This isn't bad. It's just different and the new me is taking some getting used to.

Up until a few months ago, my life was seemingly ordinary. I have a husband I love, two adult children who are off and living in different towns, a great job in marketing which also has me traveling some, and a boss I adore. He is also a boss that I have had sex with. It was just once and my husband was fully accepting of it, but still, I had fucked my boss. Should that go on my resume in the section on personal accomplishments?

I've also had sex, actually very rough sex, with two other men, my best friend's husbands, and been felt up in this same park by a complete stranger. Like I said, I've been crossing a lot of lines lately.

My friends, or maybe they are now former friends? Susan and Megan had started me on a goal of undertaking several erotic challenges. Their last challenge had been for me to act as a whore and have a customer, my john, pay to have sex with me. That "john" who had been selected by Susan, turned out to be my boss, Frank.

I think I won the sex lottery that night. Frank was the best and most considerate lover a woman could want. He is twenty years older than me but, well, I really don't care. If I wasn't married, I would have been making a fool of myself over him. I've even admitted to my husband that I have something of a crush on Frank.

Frank, as I now know, is a master at compartmentalizing. Work is for work, period. It isn't a place to have a relationship or remotely address them. Put another way, there is no way that anyone around us would know that we had spent a night in bed together. This was bothersome to me personally but a huge relief professionally.

I think I've lost two long-time friends in Megan and Susan. They're the ones who got me started down the track of taking on sex-related challenges and, as I later learned, it was all with the goal of bringing my husband, Jack, and I into a sex club of theirs.

For a while, I wanted to do that and found I would undergo any kinky thing they threw my way. Somewhere along the way, however, I had a personal wake-up call and decided to back out. A part of me regretted that decision, wondering if I had just been a coward. The saner parts of my brain said I had done the right thing. Being an exhibitionist, as I had recently come to enjoy, was one thing. Being in a sex club which was admittedly kinky and twisted just wasn't something I was ready for. Would I ever be ready for that?

My husband had learned that their sex club was very BDSM-oriented, and abuse of women was standard fare. A part of me was curious and maybe willing to be sexually abused some, but mostly, no. This wasn't what I wanted to be when I grew up. When does a person "grow up" by the way? For me, it seemed that I was learning new things and growing more every day. Maybe later the idea of being abused by a sex partner would be something I wanted, but not now.

I will also give my friends Susan and Megan credit for forewarning me that kinky activities were like drugs. You started out with a few playful activities and the need to expand on their kinkiness grew and grew. Each sexual "fix" needed to be more than the one before, just like with many drugs. Hearing this, and thinking my own mixed feelings and thoughts, I had backed out.

So, back to today. Why was I sitting here in this park when I could be with my husband at our house? I needed to be honest with myself and put this into words. I needed a mission statement, so to speak. I needed clarity.

I picked up my cell phone and started to do an audio recording. My goal was to put into a few simple sentences to outline where I was mentally with all of this and what I wanted next. I would replay it later and if it still sounded right, that recording would be shared with my husband.

So... I pressed 'record'... "You like a variety of sexual experiences. You enjoy exposing your body to other men and maybe even other women. You like the touch of other men and women. You like their hands and mouths on you. You enjoy having sex with other men and seek some variety in those activities. You are not into pain or humiliation. You do not want these things to dominate your life; they should just be an occasional fun thing to add spice. You want to be the one in charge of what happens with your body."

That last sentence, I realized having just spoken it aloud was most critical. "You want to be the one in charge of what happens with your body." I reflected on everything I had done since accepting the challenges from Susan and Megan and realized that there was only one act that I had initiated and, in some ways, it was the most erotic. That simple act happened right here in this park two weeks ago when I had a young man put his hands into my jeans and briefly finger fuck me while Jack watched. I had pretended to be doing some sex research and it ended up with that finger fucking. Bottom line, it was fun. It was erotic. It was kinky. And it was an act which I had been in charge of.

Okay, the first draft of my mission statement was complete. Now, it was time to head home to my husband Jack.

= = = =

Side Street Grill. This was a casual restaurant a few miles from where we lived, and I had made the reservations. This was to be the start of my new adventures with Jack. My plans were fairly loose but there was a general theme to what I wanted to accomplish. "Playful, erotic events." Let me add slightly to that, "Varied, playful, and erotic events." That was my theme. Actually, thinking about it, that could make for a pretty good movie or book title.

I had told Jack none of my plans. For all he knew, we were headed out for a relaxing dinner outing. It really wasn't all that unique for me to make the dinner reservation as we often switched in that role. What I hadn't told my husband was this reservation was for three people. Jack, me, and the special guest I had invited.

Frank, my boss, was there to meet us at the restaurant's front desk. I had told him in advance that the dinner would be with me, and my husband and he found this perfectly fine. Jack, on the other hand, was very surprised to see Frank, the man that I had recently spent a night in bed with. Up until now, Jack had no idea that we would have a dinner companion.

Still, even with my having confessed that I had a crush on my sixty-five-year-old boss, Jack was a perfect gentleman.

"Janet," Frank said to me with a warm smile, "You are beautiful tonight."

I sure as hell hoped I did, given the amount of time I had spent getting ready. I was wearing a simple dark blue, button-up, blouse which I felt set off my shoulder-length auburn hair nicely. The skirt matched the blouse and was a little short Simple, figure flattering, and not overtly sexy. I wanted to be just what Frank had said...beautiful and not slutty.

We were guided to the table I had reserved, a four-top along one wall of the restaurant with no other tables immediately next to us. This would give us a nice chance to talk without having dueling conversations with a neighboring table.

So, for a while, we did just that. Talk. Jack knew Frank from previous work-related events, so we were able to all dive into a relaxing conversation. As the conversation evolved, I had to smile inwardly as I thought of my new goal to have a variety of experiences while being in control of my body and what happens to it. It was time to start the next experience.

"Jack, you're not being considerate of our guest," I said to him playfully as he sat across the table from me, with Frank on my left. "You know that gentlemen like Frank like to view a lady's assets, especially when done in a setting like this."

He just gave me a questioning look, not having a clue as to what I was wanting.

"Please step behind me and unbutton my blouse so that he can view more of my cleavage and my cute little bra. Oh, but not so much that the staff here throws us out for indecent exposure."

I could see Jack's face light up and Frank come fully to attention.

Okay, this was fun. Good old-fashioned erotic fun.

Jack, being the voyeur he was, wasted no time. He rose from his seat, stepped around the table, and looked around to check that no one was watching. They weren't. To anyone around us, it would simply look as if one of my table mates was momentarily standing behind me to talk in private.

He was quick. Yes, my husband is quite adept at getting me out of my clothes. Soon, he had the top three buttons undone and he gently pulled out the material covering my right breast. Frank, who was sitting on my left, could now easily look into my blouse and see the sheer and minimal bra I was wearing.

"Frank, you're free to ogle me while we have dinner. Oh, and feel to be completely open and honest. There is nothing you can say that will bother me or Jack."

Damn, this was fun. This man had seen me naked but never in a playful situation such as this. The amount of my skin open to view wasn't all that much but the erotic charge was extreme.

Okay, it was time for me to announce my next little adventure. "Guys, I've decided that I want to have some playful adventures but on my terms. You two get to help me out, okay?"

Both men said yes and raised their wine glasses to me in salute.

"Frank, you Jack, and a couple of other men have recently been able to have your way with my body. Well, I want to turn that around."

This conversation really was getting me going. Frank continued to ogle my chest and I was getting wetter by the second. "Frank, curiously enough, in my whole life and with several sex partners, I've never had a situation where the man was there as my plaything. I've always been the plaything. I want a male body to explore on my own terms. His needs and wants won't matter. What will matter is what I want. Will you be my sex plaything and object for tonight?"

He looked pleasantly astounded and then a thought hit him. "Of course, but what about Jack?"

I chuckled. "Frank, Jack, and I have come to the realization that I am an exhibitionist and like some variety, and he is a voyeur. So, he will get ample pleasure by simply sitting back and watching us. Maybe later, if he is good, I'll explore his body as well."

"Wow," Frank said. "Yes, I am one thousand percent in!"

"Guys, I've reserved a hotel room in the Marriott across the street. So, let's finish this nice dinner, and then we can go, and you guys will let me have my fun."

= = = =

I had reserved a small suite for us in the Marriott in the hopes that my plans would work. So far, they were. I also had Jack purchase a bottle of Bordeaux red on the way over. I was in control, and this was exhilarating. Frank was by my side as we strolled along with my husband coming along behind. His job was to hold the wine bottle and to watch me with my man toy.

Frank, my man toy. I couldn't help but chuckle inwardly. What would the other women in the office think of our boss now? Frank is a tall, attractive, divorced guy with silver hair and a trim body. I would guess that many of my female coworkers would love to get up close and personal with him. But, in the office, his demeanor was purely professional, and I'm sure that none of the women thought he was romantically approachable.

Well, I was about to 'approach' this guy once more. We had already had sex and explored each other's bodies but now it was going to be completely on my terms. Putting this in business terms, which given that he was my boss seemed appropriate, I was going to 'project manage' him. Maybe I should have put this in an Excel spreadsheet and made a PowerPoint presentation. That could have been fun.

We settled into the suite which was on the third floor and just across the parking lot from another hotel. As I sat and sipped on the wine which Jack had poured for each of us a fun idea occurred to me, a thought which had not been on that spreadsheet which I had conjured up in my mind. Standing up from my seat, which was one of four in a grouping in the sitting area of the large suite, I strolled over to the window and just looked out and checked out my surroundings. As I was doing this, my two guys were checking me out and waiting to see what I would do or say next.

The situation couldn't have been better. Three men were standing in the center of the parking lot talking. This put me two stories above them, and they would have a perfect view of this room if they chose to look up. I opened the curtains wide, and this movement seemed to alert one of the men to activity in the hotel about fifty yards from where they were standing.

The lights in the room were low, but just enough to make me more visible and just the right amount of light to provide a sensual glow. So, with Jack and Frank sitting across the room and looking toward me from the back, and the potential of three men looking up to the window where I stood, I unbuttoned my blouse and let it drop to the floor. I stood there staring out at the world while only my little bra covered my C-cup breasts.

This was working, I now had five sets of men's eyes on me. Then I unbuttoned my skirt, and it too found its way to the floor. The guys outside probably could only see a little of me below my waist, but my two men there in the suite now had a complete view of me standing there in that little bra and panty set.

"Jack," I said to my husband with my back still to him. "Three men are out there looking at me. Do you think they like what they see?"

"If they are heterosexual male, you bet your ass they do."

"My ass. Yes, it is my ass." I mumbled more to myself than to my admirers. It was time to focus on my two men. I had given the men outside enough of a show. I reached out to the curtains and closed them and then turned to face my guys.

"Frank, do you find it sexy to see me in lingerie or should I just be naked?" He sure as hell better say he liked me both ways. I had spent a lot on this set and personally thought I looked damn good.

"You are luscious, Janet. Seeing you in that nearly sheer set is a visual delight. This way, there is an erotic buildup to what I can only hope will follow. Going straight to nudity takes away some of the fun. But, yes, I love seeing you nude and in your lingerie."

I stepped back across the room to them, picked up my wine glass, and drank some more. It was from a winery in the Medoc region of Bordeaux which both Jack and I enjoyed. I took several long, slow sips as I stood just a few feet from Jack and Frank in my bra and panties. I was still wearing heels, which somehow made things even sexier.

For the past few years, both Jack and I have been working on taking care of our bodies and getting in shape. There was no particular goal, just the desire to feel better about ourselves. An unexpected side benefit of all of the runs, walks, gym time, and dieting was how I felt so much sexier now. I knew my body was more toned and desirable. Every part of me was trimmer, even my tummy which had previously sported a fatty bulge. That bulge was gone. The excess weight was gone. My overall energy level has improved. And, yes, I felt damn sexy.

Seeing how Jack and Frank were ogling me, a woman in her forties, made all that work seem worthwhile.

But tonight wasn't about my body and whether or not the men desired it. Tonight was about me having some fun with Frank. It was time. I was ready.

= = = =

In the upcoming chapters our heroine, Janet, will conjure up quite a variety of erotic experiences.

  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Just one more willing cuck story.

kent675kent6756 months ago

Cant wait for the next chapter.

DickTraceyDickTracey6 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

Well done, loving the build up. Also like the idea of her taking control.

The only thing I would like better is if Jack was involved in helping her in plans.

Note helping her, not telling her. Working as a team. This is not a complaint in any way just a suggestion.

I love your stories by the way.

Thanks for what you do.

cmj711cmj7116 months ago

Good build up, looking forward to more foreplay & to see how she orchestrates this experience.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Work From Home (Full) Husband has a surprise for his wife working from home.in Loving Wives
Never Enough She thought she could go back to how it was. She was wrong.in Loving Wives
Everybody Except Me Wife admits affair to save son's life.in Loving Wives
Taking The Wind Out Of Their Sails His wife surprises him with a talk at her office party.in Loving Wives
Fracas at the Mansion (Feb Sucks) Not the way she expected her fantasy night would end.in Loving Wives
More Stories