Expanding Our Sexual Horizons

Story Info
Suburban couple expands their sexual horizons.
8.8k words
4.05
16.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RICHARD

Picture that state of mind when you are just coming out of a dream and waking up. There's a crazy jumble of images and characters from the past or present or even the future coursing through your brain. Sometimes you are working on the solution to a problem like how to get out of a confusing maze or difficult dilemma. Occasionally you partially wake up still trying to solve that problem and you have difficulty telling what is real from what's not. That was my immediate situation. I had all these images in my head of my wife Allison mixed in with two neighbors, Fred and Alex and yes also their wives, Sally and Carol. There were images of a party, a game, of drinking, laughter and two men exiting a room with a laughing Allison between them. Allison turning her head to send a pursed lips kiss in my direction and then darkness.

Suddenly a bright light and I saw my arms and hands. I was in a bed with my arms around two women's naked bodies. My hands were each cradling a lovely naked breast while my fingers toyed with engorged nipples. Hands were moving on the shaft of my cock, the head of which looked particularly purple and angry. Then a voice penetrated the fog.

"Welcome back big fellow. You went away there for a couple of minutes."

"What. Where is Allison?"

"You asked that before. She is getting boned by our husbands while you have been entrusted with getting our rocks off. I must say that despite all you had to drink tonight you did an admirable job of giving both of us multiple orgasms. In fact we are going to nominate you former neighbor of the year for your oral talents.

"How? What?"

"Please just be quiet and fuck me again. We'll explain later" said a spritely Sally Henderson as she mounted my midsection and slowly lowered herself onto my cock.

Now it all came flooding back. We still belonged to a Bridge group in our old neighborhood. This month we were missing one couple and so we instead played a raunchy board game that combined with booze and horny dialogue had my wife headed off to the bedrooms with two guys. Someone had drawn one of those cards like FUCK THE MAN ON YOUR LEFT AND ONE OTHER OF HIS CHOICE.

She and I had casually pillow talked about opening our marriage for several years and bang, tonight it just happened. OK we had more than casual talk about it and this was the opening we had been looking for.

I had been amazed when Allison agreed to go off to a bedroom with Fred and Alex. I was even more amazed that I ended up in here with the ladies. The guys had been making comments about Allison's sexuality for some time now as had I about their wives, Sally and Carol. We had all engaged in bawdy talk but until tonight nothing had ever come of it. I don't know what the difference was but the right amount of booze and the right sexy game was all it took to have Allison being escorted into one of the back bedrooms and finally a long discussed night of consensual non marital sex.

Sally and Carol had been just as shocked as I was but Carol was the first to recover and as her hand explored the front of my pants she said.

"I'm giving her five minutes but if she doesn't come storming out by then saying it's all a joke, I going to sample what Allison has been bragging about for the last five years. Shy little Sally here wants to give it a try also, don't you babe."

"Right on girl. Ally never shuts up about what a great lover you are and I want t experience it myself."

Full of booze and self confidence and the expectation that my wife wouldn't pop out of the bedroom saying it was all a joke, I led the girls to the guest bedroom. I had arms around both of them and the way they reacted to my contact and lack of objection to an occasional caress of a breast or butt cheek led me to believe that they were fully committed.

I remember helping them shed their dresses by opening the rear zippers for them. After that it was sort of a blur as we stripped down and crawled onto the queen bed. I tried to savor the moment and take in the bodies that I had been admiring for years but everything became a sensory blur as three people explored and caressed each other. I was suddenly reminded of a breeding ball of snakes that I had seen as a boy. Multiple males and females sliding together in a frenzy of copulation. All I knew was that I was in and out of two pussies and had more breasts to lick and suck on and mouths to kiss and swap spit with than I could keep track of. It seemed like both women wanted to fuck me first which was clearly impossible so I finally sorted things out by eating Carol while fucking Sally and then when both of them had cum we reversed the eating and the fucking. I then came over their tits and we jointly rubbed the slime all over and then licked them clean.

ALLISON

I stood there in the guest bedroom motionless as the two men working as a team, stripped me. Alex, the larger man unzipped my dress and tossed it onto a nearby dresser. He made quick work of my slip and bra and was cupping my tits in his big meaty hands while Fred the smaller man, dealt with panty hose, heels and panties. I moaned as he clasped my butt cheeks and dove into my freshly waxed pussy with a long slender tongue. The sensations of my nipples being massaged while my clit was being flicked up and down by a tongue were overwhelmingly pleasurable. The two men were professionally handling me like a slab of beef as they used my body for their satisfaction and I loved it. Soon Alex was fucking me from the rear while Fred continued working on my pussy from the front. Alex, had a long fat cock that filled me to capacity as he plowed in and out with more and more passion as he prepared to deposit his load. His large meaty hands roughly grasped my hips as I sensed he was getting ready to spew. Fred, was pulling at my nipples as if trying to milk me as he sucked on my clit and randomly lapped at my labia while trying to avoid Alex's cock.

Suddenly the man behind exclaimed.

"God damit Fred watch out for my dick. You can eat the bitch all you want in a minute but I'm about to bust a nut so back off."

A muffled acknowledgement came from below as he started to cum.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Fuck!!!!!! this is one tight pussy."

Alex, who had won my body in an adult sex card game, held me even tighter as he packed the last of his cum up and into my pussy. Then with a slap on both cheeks he pulled out opening a slot for Fred. Wham, a new cock was buried in my pussy. Fred had a jack hammer like style which normally wouldn't have done much for me but luckily he was pressuring my clit and damn if he didn't have me popping off orgasms like Chinese fireworks.

RICHARD

Every so often I could hear the sounds of loud fucking coming from the next door bedroom. Two guys were working over my more than willing wife as the prize in a salacious card game. My consolation prize was their wives and I was doing my best to recover for a second round of delights. Presently I was doing a compare and contrast between two lovely female breasts. One had a deep rose nipple that my forefinger and thumb were caressing while the the other was a delicate light brown and just waking up to my tongue play. Sally or maybe it was Carol was lightly stroking Little Richard and he was starting to stand up at attention again. He and I were eagerly looking forward to another foray into the willing depths of the two dripping vaginas that were rubbing up against my thighs.

After a potty break we settled back under the covers and launched into another round of fucking until Little Richard began to falter. After two spectacular orgasms I was done for the next few hours. I did however help the girls to a few more orgasms but then even they pooped out and agreed to a moonlight swim in the backyard. We gathered our clothes and trooped downstairs. I grabbed beers for us as we passed through the kitchen and exited through the patio doors into the dark back yard. I kept the lights off so as not to alert the other neighbors and we slipped into the warm waters to relax.

ALLISON

I saw Richard and his girls pass the door of my bedroom and I knew instinctively what he was up too. As my bed mates were starting to loose their intensity, I suggested a swim to revive things and they agreed. As we entered the water the couples just naturally reunited. I can't speak for the others but Richard and I exchanged a loving kiss and long embrace and had the following exchange.

"I love you dear wife. I love you with all my heart and soul. Are you still mine?"

"Oh god don't even ask. Of course I still love you and of course I'm yours. I had fun and some nice orgasms with our friends but you have nothing to worry about. I love you you big lug and as soon as you can handle it, I want to show you just how much in intimate detail. Understood?"

RICHARD

The water was soothing and the beer was refreshing as the couples reunited. By an unspoken consensus, the exchange was over and the married couples reunited with their spouses. Eventually the homeowner got out a supply of towels and offered another drink but his guests seemed anxious to head out. Within minutes we had thrown on a respectable amount of clothes and had departed. We had a bit of a drive but when we got home and readied for bed a few things had to be said. I had finished with my usual quick pee, tooth brushing and splash of water and so I went to stand behind Allison as she finished her prep. We were both naked and as always I openly admired my wife's firm breasts and shapely physique. She winced slightly as I cupped her breasts.

"The boys were a little rough on them huh?"

Allison's mouth was full of toothpaste so she just nodded to me in the mirror but the eye contact we made told be much much more. They told me she had a good time with her first infidelity.

"I had a good time too. Both of the girls were very complimentary and opined that I was a very lucky woman. Of course no one needed to tell me that. You are my love and all I need to be happy and content."

By now she had rinsed her mouth and had turned in my arms. As she did she glanced down to confirm that yes indeed she had been feeling Little Richard growing. As she moved closer into my arms she said.

"I had an exciting time with the guys. It was everything I thought it would be and more. But, I want you to know that loving the one you are fucking makes an incredible about of difference. Now that I have gotten a bite of the forbidden fruit I know for sure that fucking is just fucking but making love with your life companion is a world apart. I love you with all my heart and If you just say the word I will never again allow another man to touch me.'

"I feel the same baby. All I want to do now is hold you in my arms and make love until we sleep."

With that we kissed and she brazenly rubbed against my hard on From there we moved into the bedroom and slid into the fresh sheets. I not sure how long we make slow languid love or even if we came. All I know is that we loved until sleep claimed us.

I awoke on Sunday morning spooned around Allison's lovely butt with my morning wood firmly planted in her vagina and her fingers intermittently rubbing the shaft as she masturbated her clit. My hands were on her boobs and my fingers were tweaking her hard little nipples as I nuzzled into her neck and wished her a good morning.

"Feels like its going to be a really nice morning Sweetie."

"I agree babe. Little Richard feels just right and by the way I was going to mention this last night but I forgot. Little Richard needs to be renamed."

"Why is that?"

"Well last night I experienced intercourse with the only two men I have had other than you in over twenty years. As I have told you, before we started dating, my experience with men's dicks was limited to a couple of hand jobs in high school. So, from what I have seen out there, you have the best, the prettiest and the biggest dick of all. Never again will I call him Little. He will always be my King Richard."

We made love for another hour or so before the fluids flowed and we adjourned to the shower. As we sudsed each other we commented on the various love marks on each other's bodies. I had mixed feelings about her marks. In a way it pleased me that that other men had pleasured her so physically but on the other hand it made me jealous that those horny guys had been fondling my property. Allison confessed similar feelings when I told her how I felt. That led to me asking.

"So what are we going to do about our new found lovers?"

"Not lovers, fuck buddies."

"I stand corrected."

"Anyway, we need an answer today. I already have messages on my phone from both Sally and Carol asking if I could send my hunk over this afternoon. I replied that I wasn't done with him yet. But seriously, are we now going to go wild as swingers or what.?"

"What do you want to do?"

"OK, I'll admit that it was fun and that I wouldn't mind doing one or both of them again. But!"

"But what?"

"I don't want to do the slightest thing that will adversely affect our marriage."

"Nor do I honey. The problem is how do we unbundle the sex with love from the fucking without love?"

This triggered a afternoon long discussion about every detail of a sex outside of marriage scenario. By dinner that evening we had a list of rules It would be silly to list them all here but they were simple and honest. The intent was to be open and honest and foremost, preserve our marriage while having fun.

We finished the afternoon making love on a chaise by the side of our pool. We later promised each other that we would be making our marriage stronger and better.

Within a week of our first swap Allison had been contacted by Alex and I by his wife Carol wanting to set up clandestine get togethers. We reported these contacts to each other because secrecy was a no no under our rules. I think both of us were surprised how willing our friends were to turn into cheaters and even more that they didn't want to just swap as a couple. To make a long story short we turned them down but when we floated a swinging idea to Fred and Sally as a couple, they agreed.

For several weekends we partied with them and it was fun. After our get togethers Ally and I were like animals with each other. Somehow extra marital sex ignited a fuse on our relationship and as soon the party was over we were all over each other. I guess it was just the "reclaiming" process but whatever it was, we both loved it. For at least 24 hours we were virtually plastered together with an intensity that we had never experienced before. We now saw each other as irresistible sexual beings rather than just loving spouses and good parents. It goes without saying that we both loved the transformation in our relationship.

After our second "date" with them they revealed that they were members of a larger group that met quarterly. A prospects party was coming up and would we be interested? We were discussing attendance on a rainy Sunday afternoon while watching football. I was a little reluctant but Ally made a case for widening our circle of sexual contacts and so we planed to say yes if asked.

"There is another thing that we need to talk about and it has to do with guys hitting on me at the club or the real estate office."

"Well what do you expect? You're a beautiful woman and exude an earthy sexuality that attracts men like flies."

"I don't know about the beautiful part but lately I've been getting propositioned regularly and I'm asking if it's OK if I say yes and try a couple of office lotharios out."

"I'm glad that you are asking because I assumed that opening our marriage was a couple's thing and not a solo hall pass to fuck around."

"That's why I brought it up Sweetheart and for the record I've been turning these guys down. However there is one guy what is super persistent and I told him that I don't fool around without my husband as part of the deal. He then said 'no problem' because his wife is also a player. He wants us all to go out to dinner some night and get to know each other. Any objections?"

And that's how we ended up in the Penthouse apartment of Jack Harrison and his wife Carol on a winter evening. He was a VP at Allison's real estate office and his wife was his fashionably elegant partner. They were about our ages in that shadowy area in the late thirties and early forties. Jack was the talker of the two and dominated the conversation. My chats with Carol were superficial, polite but not particularly sexual in nature. However, Jack's strong personality and Allison's willing sexuality soon had the two of them ostensibly checking out the city view while Carol and I sipped brandy in front of the fire on the couch.

The two of us watched our spouses flirting and getting closer and closer until they closed and began kissing at the floor to ceiling windows.

"Don't worry Richard, he won't hurt her or try to take her away from you. He's a love um and leave um guy."

"Why is that?"

"It's a little thing called money and security. My Father owns the company that provides the security and my trust fund provides the money that keeps us in this Penthouse. As long as he keeps things on the just sex level I tolerate his fooling around. If he gets serious, he's out. So while he's getting some strange, so am I and we both have fun. Now, you are a nice looking man and judging from your sexy wife, probably pretty good in bed. Want to try me out?"

I looked at the smiling sexy fashion model on the couch, quickly back at my wife engaged in a full length embrace with her husband and then reached out to the model and drew her into my arms. Within minutes we had disrobed each other and I was buried in a delightfully tight vagina in front of the fire. My view of my loving wife was obscured somewhat by the half disrobed figure of Jack pumping his cock into her. He had her tits out of her dress and had her plastered up against the floor to ceiling windows. From the sounds coming from her mouth and knowing her body English for so many years, I knew she was enjoying herself.

"She's a beautiful woman and very sexy. Don't loose her."

"I don't plan on it."

"Don't worry about Jack I'll rein him in after he screws her four of five times but now if you don't mind I want you to pay attention to us. I love the way you are giving my clit just the right amount of pressure and that trick of yours that tickles my g spot is wonderful."

"Sorry beautiful lady. You now have my complete attention."

Give her my attention I did. For the next forty minutes or so we had some very intense sexual intercourse. She had a gorgeous toned body and was wonderfully responsive sexually and it was great fun for both of us. Orgasms were had and I only glanced over at what Allison was up to a few times. Mostly she was being aggressively fucked in a variety of positions on and off of the furniture and appeared to be greatly enjoying the experience.

After an hour or so of sexual exercise Carol called a potty break and I took the opportunity to finish my brandy and watch Allison and Jack. As I looked over at them across the room my wife was just lowering her legs and Jack was dismounting and standing up. His cock was soft and dripping their joint fluids. A large glob was about to break off and fall to the floor when Allison's hand reached out and captured it. With excited eyes locked with his she made an elaborate show of licking off her fingers. That prompted him to straddle her chest and let his slimy cock rest against her lips. She naturally opened her mouth and proceeded to make a show of cleaning it off.

Carol rejoined me on the couch from her bathroom trip and said.

"Oh he'll love that. I don't let him anywhere near my mouth with that. His cum has always been bitter so either he improved his diet or your wife is a brilliant actress."