Expanding Our Sexual Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a tonsil exploring kiss as my affirmation of her reminder I managed to coax a little starch into Little Richard and rub her clit into another orgasm.

"I love you Allison."

The 'after' sex with two beautiful women is a treat. Once the leaks get plugged there are acres of warm sexy flesh to touch and caress plus two juicy pussies and four delightful tits with hard nipples. With my arms around both women and hands cradling the left breast of one and the right breast of the other, life was good. From time to time one or both of them tested to see if junior was ready for more action and low and behold the little fellow responded appropriately. This time I alternated between the girls. I did them from the rear, missionary and the side. It was great fun. My endurance was fantastic and we went on until the ladies suggested that someone should just cum god dam it. My memory banks will be charged for many years with images of those supple backs and curvaceous butts.

Bea spent the night with us and returned to her own room the next morning after another romp with promises that we would be definitely seeing her again. That morning as Allison and I sat in the shade contemplating the events of the night before, the following conversation ensued.

"So my dear husband what was your take on last night? Were you shocked at how easily your chaste wife dove into a threesome?"

"In a way yes but then you did say you had some close attachments to roommates in college."

"Yes I did and you never pressed me on it for which I was grateful at the time but now it would have made things a little easier to explain. To be frank I spent at least two years of undergrad as a closet lesbian. It was only during my junior year that I found that I was wildly attracted to a certain guy and holy fuck he had a beautiful penis. He loved me, took care of me, taught me all about making love to a man and made me the happiest woman on earth."

"Do I know this guy?"

"I think you do. Just look in the mirror. My guess is that he's fully on board for adding a little unconventional sex to our life. Am I right?"

"A qualified yes. Yes if our relationship is never jeopardized in any way because I never want to ever lose you. Absolutely no if it is."

"I understand Sweetheart and I vow to never put us in that position. Now, how did you feel about what happened this weekend? You witnessed me being comfortable with girl on girl sex but outside of that, did I do anything that could jeopardize our relationship? And, how would you feel about us continuing a relationship with another woman?"

I thought about what she was saying and had to answer that like any guy, girl on girl sex was a turn on. However, it it were to the diminish the hetero sex between us, then it was a turn off for me.

"So, Did Bea and I do anything that made you feel uncomfortable?"

"No, I don't think so. I've read about poly relationships and as long as everything is out in the open, they seem fine. As far as having a longer term relationship with our friend, I guess we would just have to let it develop and see where it would go."

"Thanks for you honesty dear. I don't want to hurt our marriage but getting close to her frankly rekindled some of my lesbian feelings and it disturbed me. I won't pursue that if you aren't comfortable with it."

So, we agreed to take things slow with Bea but to continue having a good time with her. It was easy to do that because we shared so many interests. The only problem was that premier on that list of interests was sex. I had always thought Allison had a strong sex drive but Bea certainly matched her and after our uninhibited night together she wasn't afraid to show it to us. Consequently we spent almost the whole rest of our holiday with her. We alternated suites for sleeping accommodations but we always slept in the same bed.

As we got down to the final days of the trip it became evident to all of us that we didn't want to let our relationship go like the proverbial ships passing in the night. Since I was anchored with my business in the Tampa area and she wanted out of the cold Buffalo suburbs we lobbied aggressively for our area. I think the single element that convinced her for central Florida was a slide show on my iPad. The central character in the show was of course a nude Allison posed in various seductive displays all around our property.

I don't advertise the fact but I'm a third generation Florida land developer and the inheritor of a very profitable company and some prime real estate. The property in the slide show was our principal holding which consists of our newly built 6000 ft main residence, pool and out buildings. There is an adjacent compound of restored guest cottages and two three bedroom homes. These dwellings are clustered around a large pool and landscaped patio. For the outdoor sports fans there are also facilities for tennis, volleyball, shuffleboard and miniature golf. This whole complex was designed by my Dad who loved large gatherings of family and friends but detested sharing his private home with them. Hence the separate buildings. It also gave him the privacy he cherished for chasing Mom around for sex. All of the above was nestled on the shores of a private 50 acre fresh water lake which resided in a 200 acre plot of orange groves, cypress wetland and pine forest.

When I showed the house to Bea she was impressed with it and its location. When she asked.

"How much are you asking?"

I said. "Oh it's not for sale. It is however free for our guests and friends looking for Florida property. What do you think"

"So I could just crash there for a time while looking?"

"Yes"

"Are there any other incentives? To be specific, I was thinking along the lines of sexual incentives. For the last week or so I have grown quite fond of a certain dick and pussy combination. Would those items be available in that location?"

"Why yes, I'm glad you asked. A finely trained combo lives immediately to the west and I'm told they are incorrigible nudists, hedonists and just all around sexual degenerates."

"Would I be required to participate in their naked degenerate activities?"

"Required no but heartily encouraged yes. Is there a problem with that?"

"Of course not Allison. I said that to be a smart ass. After all while you were showing me that video on Richard's iPad, he was fucking me and I was playing with your clit."

Thirty days later I was working in my home office when I heard the honking. Allison had flown up to Buffalo ten days ago to help Bea sort out her possessions into donate, sell, move to Tampa storage, move toTampa to furnish a new house and finally, fit into the trunk of her Corvette Convertible. The plan was for the two of them to drive the Vette down in three six hour days. The other eighteen hours each day would be spent eating, shopping and getting to know their sister wife. When I got out to the Vette I found both of them topless and welcoming of my kiss and quick tweek of a nipple.

"Welcome home girls."