Expanding Our Sexual Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked away from the blowjob with a little disgust and a mental reminder to also stay away from my wife's mouth for a while. The elegant nude figure of Carol was before me and I held out a hand to welcome her back to the couch. She gracefully settled in next to me and we relaxed with some soft and gentle kisses and caresses. We were both mildly turned on but there was no rush to jump into another intercourse. We were content to pet and from time to time watch our spouses.

"You are a wonderful lover Richard. I loved our first encounter. It was passionate and aggressive just as I was looking for and I came quite nicely Now you have read my mind and are being soft and gentle and building me to a point where I'm going to have to beg you to quit toying with me and god dammit stick that beautiful cock back into me and fuck."

"You have figured out all my secrets."

"No, I expect you have a lot more. I think you know how to read a woman and I envy your partner. She's a very lucky woman."

"If she's so lucky then why does she want to join a swingers group?"

"No accounting for some peoples tastes. But now my prince, that finger that has been stoking my g spot has me leaking all over the couch. What do you say we give the spouses a show and if I can suggest some kink, how about up against the window?"

We made a big show of it. I chased a suddenly expressive Carol around the room and by prearrangement "captured" her in front of the spouses and fucked her plastered up against the penthouse full length windows."

"Oh God, that's it. Feed me that huge cock. Oh that's it. Fuck, no ones ever been in that far before. Oh shit Dick you are the best."

She kept up the banter as I nailed her with the vigor of a man twenty years younger. She shrieked in orgasm twice before I pulled her hips back against me and let fly with an energetic orgasm. Together we slid to the floor and as we attempted to catch our breaths, fell into an easy and natural embrace. Once we were breathing normally, she reached over and lifted my now relaxed cock and gestured to Allison who was watching us.

"What?"

"Want to clean this one off too? I'll bet your husband tastes a whole lot better than mine."

Suddenly shy, Allison just shook her head no and whispered something to Jack.

"Down the hall on the right, first door."

"Thanks" she muttered as she swung her legs to the floor and did that mincing dance to the bathroom that women do when a load of semen is about to run down their legs.

We watched her making the dash and Carol said.

"Your wife has a lovely figure. She must really work at it. "

"You're no slouch MS Fashion Model."

"Anyway, so Jack what do you think about inviting these nice folks back? It looked like you were having a good time."

"Sure. Allison is really nice. Has a great body and is a super responsive fuck. But then I'm sure Richard knows that. If it's just up to me, absolutely"

"Thank you for the invitation but I would like to discuss it in detail with my wife in private. I suspect she will want to jump at the chance to be with Jack again and she's a free person who can make her own choices. I'm not going to dictate anything."

Just then Allison rejoined us.

"Dictate what?"

"Whether we party with our new friends again. I told them we had to discuss a few things in private before saying yes."

"OK" she said suddenly looking unsure of herself and a little self conscious standing there nude.

"Are we staying or going?"

"Up to you dear."

"I think we should head home. I'm sensing that we have some things to talk about."

The ride home started quiet. Normally after swapping we are quite physical and talkative but something was different.

"So my dear husband. When we started this thing we promised to be open and honest about everything. What was different about tonight?"

"The obvious difference was that we were having sex out in the open. The sex that we have had in the past has been in relative privacy so, We knew each other were were sucking and fucking but only in the abstract. Tonight watching you eating that assholes cum made me want to throw up and/or punch out the fucker. Carol knew exactly what I was thinking and so she proposed that fuck in front of you at the windows. So, did that turn you on or make you want to puke.?"

Allison was quiet for several minutes and after taking several deep breaths answered me.

"To answer your last question, watching you sort of turned me on but it also made me sad. I was turned on by seeing a gorgeous woman eagerly desirous of a very sexy man. I was jealous that that man was you. I was turned on by watching your beautiful big cock pounding into that woman and most of all I was turned on by watching those tight buns of yours driving the spike. However, I was sick with jealousy because it was Carol and not me. That was my spot, not hers the bitch. She is so beautiful and I was afraid that you would now dump my old worn out ass and go after her."

I didn't respond right away but before I could say anything she went on.

"As far as eating his cum goes that is something I've read that men like and I've seen it in videos. I guess I wanted to impress him with how earthy and worldly I was. Carol is right, his cum is bitter and I almost threw up but I acted that one out. I was playing the slut and I guess I was convincing. I don't know if I answered you but look. Have I enjoyed the sex with other men? Yes I have. Will I stop having sex with other men if it's fucking us up. Absolutely! Nothing, I repeat Nothing is more important to me than our marriage. My memory banks are all charged up so if I never see another hard cock besides yours, I'll be just fine. How about you? Had enough strange pussy?"

"You are all the strange pussy I need girl. I have told you that from day one. Sure I've enjoyed the other women, I'm a guy after all. But the bottom line is that you my dear are all I will ever need. Is that clear?"

"The same goes for me Sweetheart."

We were quiet for a moment and Allison extended her hand and rested it on my thigh before going on.

"I understand the privacy thing vs having sex out in the open. I guess that I feel pretty much the same. Having sex with another man in front of you wasn't a huge turn on for me and now I've fucked things up."

"Not you, we fucked it up."

"OK, what if we just digest what we've done so far and cool it for a while. We agreed when we started this whole thing that the most important thing was our marriage so let's just slow things down for a while and concentrate on each other."

"Agreed, and since we are pulling into our driveway I have thought of a way to cement our agreement."

Allison was already unbuttoning her blouse as we pulled into the garage.

For the next six months we stayed monogamous but that doesn't mean we avoided sex. Far from it we analyzed what we liked and new and different things that we might like to try. The highlight was a Spring trip to a clothing optional resort in the Islands. We literally traveled to our destination with two roll behinds and my wife's cosmetic bag. We had become sort of gym rats for the last couple of months. While neither of us was overweight or really out of shape the gym program toned us up and gave us both new definition. That and the full body tanning opportunities on our own patio had us prepped and ready for a tropical lovefest.

ALLISON

If I had to pick my best feature I would have to say my breasts. I was late to develop in high school and barely filled out an A cup even with the help of some extra padding. An active love life helped a lot in college but it took until my twenties to finally fill out a solid B. I have just a tad of droop at 39 when I go braless which if Dick had his way would be all the time. Actually I have become less self conscious and don't mind a little natural movement it's just that my nipples tend to get quite alert and perky and are constantly advertising my sexual readiness. That's the issue now days, I'm horny all the fucking time. Dick does a great job of taking care of my needs and I hope I do a job for him. I am so lucky to have him in my life because he really does go the extra mile to take care of my issues.

Opening our marriage was exciting and a ton of fun. I didn't have a lot of varied experiences with men before Richard and so I got to try quite a few things that I never had thought to try with my husband. It was also very dangerous to our marriage. I don't think most men are inclined to share and Richard is certainly in that number. Generally he was OK with an exchange in the abstract but didn't like to talk about it in detail or for sure watch me doing anything sexual with another man. My little open display fucking Carol's husband was a big mistake as I found out when Dick did it right back to me. That hurt and made me really understand his point of view.

Let me say one thing for about the ten thousandth time. I love Richard with all my being and I will do anything not to damage our relationship. That means we both need to make accommodations and we do. We have done it many times in our marriage so it wasn't unusual that it would crop up when we started having sex with other people. We are now back to taking baby steps with experimentation and I for one am having a ball.

Sex with Richard has always been wonderful. In the early days he was patient and didn't scare me by being too rough or aggressive. The result was a sexually complete woman willing to try anything within reason to please her man and ready for a sybaritic vacation. During our hiatus from extra marital sex we talked about that issue almost on a daily basis and established an understanding. We both had enjoyed the variety of sex with outsiders and felt that it brought positive things back to our relationship. That was a good thing and it was subtle. For instance if I picked up a new way of handling a cock which would heighten a guy's orgasm I wouldn't say.

"Heh honey, George taught me something new last night."

Of course not. I just work the new thing in at an appropriate moment and let it seem spontaneous. If it works for us it stays, if not it goes.

So, the issue remains. How do we keep our sex life and marriage thriving without fucking things up? This vacation would be part of out ongoing effort to accomplish just that.

The flight to Jamaica was eventful only in the fact that Richard and I had the most wonderful sex in the bathroom of the plane. All I was wearing was flip flops, mini skirt and tee shirt. Dick lifted the skirt as I bent over the sink and we took turns pulling on my nipples. We didn't get a chance to cum as someone started knocking on the door no more than five minutes into our adventure but it's the thought that counts. As we deplaned in Kingston the Stew gave each of us a kiss on the cheek and pin commemorating the event. I proudly wore mine on my braless boob. We finished the Club initiation as soon as we hit the hotel room.

RICHARD

Allison has told you that we were planning to gradually try opening our marriage again. We didn't really have a plan but more an agreement to be open to possibilities. Our first afternoon on the nude beach would have provided a starting point but frankly we were pooped and satiated. It had been a long day of travel and an intense bout of fucking in the hotel room before we hit the beach. Being satisfied was good for me otherwise I'm sure I would have been sporting a woodie with all of the nubile women around our pool.

When Ally pulled off her cover up she drew a lot of envious looks as she made a show of getting her chaise pointed just right while showing off her goodies. As I watched her putting on her sun block I thought back on our two decades long sexual history with contentment.

"What are you thinking about? Your dick is getting fat."

"You mean King Richard don't you?"

"Right your highness."

"I was thinking about how many times we have made love."

"This week?"

"No, since we've been going out."

"That's easy, 4,986. Just fourteen to go before our big 5,000th anniversary."

"How in the world did you come up with that number?

"Diary dearhreart. I keep a tally of each session and the number of orgasms for each of us Got something planned for the biggie?"

"Well I guess I'll have too now. I wasn't aware of the anniversary. Good thing I asked. Oh and how about the other guys?"

"Oh that's easy Zero."

"I know that's not right."

"It is too, you said make love not fuck. I classified all of our intimate encounters as love making sessions. I gave hand jobs to two guys before I met you and since we've been married I've fucked seven different men some multiple times. However, you are the only man I've made love with."

By now I was laying next to her on the chaise with a thigh pressing between hers trying to get her to spread her legs.

"Out here in front of everyone on the pool deck?"

"In front of everyone."

Even in the jaded crowd in the nude resort we attracted a crowd and at the end of our session as I pumped number 4987 into her vagina and she left scratch marks on my butt we got a giant round of applause.

"Are you proud?"

"You bet. I have stripped away your last bit of modesty and turned you into my total fuck slut."

"Happy to report for duty sir."

That night we were having a sandwich at the outside bar dressed in shorts and tees against the night chill when a single woman came in and sat two seats away from us. She was about our age, nicely made up and nicely filled out her brief bikini. I nodded hello to her and she gave me a coy smile back. She ordered one of those fancy tropical drinks and a cold sandwich like we were having and sat back to enjoy the night breeze.

Allison and I were just sort of goofing off feeding each other bits of sandwich and sipping our drinks. From time to time I looked up at the woman and eventually made eye contact with her again.

"Excuse me if I interrupt your meal but I just wanted to say that I saw your love making at the pool this afternoon and I think it was the most beautiful and erotic thing I have ever seen."

I glanced at Allison and sort of nodded towards the woman. She picked up my clue and said.

"Thank you Miss. We are on vacation celebrating our 5000th love making session."

That opened a tidal wave of conversation with an incredibly interesting woman. For the next three hours we told our life story and heard Bea's. To summarize, Beatrice Alice Potter was celebrating the finality of her divorce from a cheating bastard and the award of a "Holy Shit" settlement. She was planning to move somewhere but didn't yet know quite where. Most of all she had been moved to tears by our performance by the pool. She was most taken by how loving and caring we seemed to be with one another.

"I'm telling you it seemed as if you were honeymoon lovers not veterans of 5000 fucks."

With that statement Allison quickly interrupted.

"That's because we don't fuck. We always make love. Sometimes it may seem like we are fucking but it's just exuberant love making. We are always striving to give pleasure to each other not just trying to get our individual rocks off. Make sense?"

"Sure. Sex with my ex had begun to get routine and I tried to freshen it up but he wasn't interested. I found out why when I discovered that he had had multiple affairs and one night stands. I thought that I had loved him but it was obvious that he didn't feel the same."

With that remark Allison spoke up.

"Well all I can say is that your husband was a fool. You are a beautiful woman and you will be fighting the men off with a stick."

With that remark she laughed and said.

"I don't know about that but I do know that you've got the best of the lot in Richard here."

While I did the 'aww shucks' routine Bea went on.

"No I'm serious. He is the sexiest man here and I have to tell you that your performance this afternoon so turned me on that I went back to my room and masturbated for hours."

With that remark she looked embarrassed.

"Now I've said too much. I apologize."

She started to get up to leave but Allison got up faster and moved over to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Please stay Bea. We really like you. Richard, why don't you order us another drink."

Reluctantly Bea sat down and Allison kept her hand on her shoulder and hugged her with it. She spoke to Bea in a very soft voice and I couldn't make out what she was saying. All I knew from Bea's body english was that at first she didn't agree with what Allison was saying and then her face brightened and she nodded in agreement. Bea looked up at me with a coy smile on her lips and stood again to hug my wife.

I was puzzled but then shocked as Allison said to me.

"Honey, I've asked Bea to sleep with us tonight and make love if its OK with you. She and I will head back now to get ready so give us a couple of minutes and follow us with those drinks. Are you on board?"

I stood and drew Allison in for a kiss and she brought Bea along with her.

"Don't forget our new friend."

Bea's lips were parted and I covered them with a soft kiss that built in intensity as our tongues tangled. Allison intervened and was pulling Bea away as the bartender approached. I ordered us three glasses and a thermos of mai tai's while the girls hurried off hand in hand to our room. I settled the bar tab and slowly followed with the drinks.

I had to knock on the door because Allison had the key.

"Just a minute."

I heard scurrying around and whispered instructions and then the door slowly opened. Allison was posed in her classic nude pose and I gave her nipples a buss as I entered. Bea's lovely nude form was posed on the bed one hand behind her head which pulled her breasts up slightly and the other modestly covering her genitals. I proceeded into the room and put the drinks down on the night stand. I then took in the beauty of her body and said.

"Your ex husband is an idiot. You have the second most beautiful body I have ever seen on a woman."

As I spoke to her I trailed my hand up her nearest leg and gently removed her hand from her pussy. She was beautifully waxed and had an all over golden tan without lines.

"I see you've been working on your tan. It's as beautiful as you are."

Just then Allison embraced me from behind and fumbled for a moment with my belt. Soon my shorts and underwear were on the floor and her hand was holding my cock.

"Here Bea put your hand on this. Isn't it beautiful?

Bea's hand came up and shared the fondling of my cock. I'll have to admit that I was feeling quite full of myself with two beautiful women going oh and awe over my dick. Thus began one of the most memorable nights of sex in my life. The three of us embraced on the bed and began explorations of each other's bodies. I obviously concentrated on the new naked body so generously provided by my wife but I was amazed at the amount of tactile interaction there was between the women. I have never known Allison to be attracted to women but then what do guys know about that stuff. I was in man heaven with new boobs to fondle, pussy to eat and mouth to sample and all with my wife's cooperation and active encouragement. My sampling revealed a woman who was desperately horny and when I slid my cock into her the first time she shuddered, held me tightly and exploded in an intense orgasm.

"Oh Fuck I needed that. Thank you, thank you you wonderful people. OH it feels so good!"

Not being a fool I immediately turned my attention to Allison who was masturbating as I was diddled Bea. She welcomed my cock into it's home and her nails scored my back as she clamped her legs around my waist and held me tight as I pumped my load into her womb. Taking advantage of her proximity to my ear she whispered.

"Thank you for taking care of her but always remember where your home pussy is."