Expect One Thing, Get Another

Story Info
Filipina nurse wants Indian doctor, gets Black orderly.
4.8k words
4.56
22.1k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pennylin
pennylin
263 Followers

This is a first for me, writing a story suggested by Literotica members, based on their lives. I enjoyed trying to find the points of sexual frisson in someone else's encounters. This story involves cuckolding and contains interracial sex, for those of you bothered or offended by that. On the latter point, many people have criticized my characterization of Asian, Black and White people as being stereotypical, and therefore, offensive. I believe that interracial fetishes are based in part on those cultural stereotypes, and play off of those tropes. I hope that readers can understand the difference between racism and titillation based on an exploration of cultural and racial differences that exist mainly in our minds. We should also recognize that what is written here is in the realm of fantasy. Just as women who have rape fantasies do not advocate nonconsensual sex, our sexual fetishes that may be borne of racism are not meant to condone racism in any way. As Jeremy Harris's play, "Slave Play" makes clear, the political can also play a large part in our sexual lives, and it is okay to explore those ideas, even if they come from a dark place.

Jasmine was always tired. With covid and the perpetual shortage of qualified healthcare workers, it was a tough time to be a nurse. Between working the third shift at the hospital, all the overtime and dealing with her kids, she barely had any time for herself.

She often longed for those carefree days before work and family obligations started to overwhelm her life. Now, it was just the same bullshit at work, day after day, followed by the unrelenting demands of kids, shopping, cleaning and cooking at home. She craved some kind of escape from it.

She once thought of sex as an escape, but now her sex life was also on life support. It was impossible to find time for it. The third shift, which she had to work more often than she would have liked, meant working all night and sleeping during the day. That schedule made sex with her husband almost impossible.

On those days when he hadn't left for work yet, her husband Mark seemed to be in the mood when she came home in the morning, but she was exhausted then and only wanted to sleep. Or when she was getting ready for work in the evening, and she didn't have the time.

Jasmine sometimes wished that Mark was like some of the husbands that her friends were married to, the type that just wanted to get their rocks off and would come in under five minutes because that's about how much time she had.

Instead, Mark was interested in making love, and that took more time and effort. He could last for twenty to thirty minutes, and by then she would be all sweaty and have to take another shower. Besides, who has that much time when the kids are around?

In some ways, the hospital was a sexier environment than her home. The atmosphere of life and death, the interaction between the doctors and the nurses, and the persistent talk about sex among her colleagues created a sexual synergy that didn't exist at home.

Jasmine was still attractive at age forty, more attractive than she realized, and looked ten years younger. She was diminutive, but exquisite with curves in the right places. As a dark-skinned Filipina with long brown hair, there was an exoticness to her that was both sophisticated and sensual.

Yes, there was always flirting between the male doctors and the female nurses, but there was a particular doctor that she especially enjoyed talking with. Dr. Patel, an Indian internist who had started working at the hospital at around the same time she did, had always been particularly friendly to Jasmine.

Jasmine had long admired Dr. Patel, who was not only good-looking and smart but treated all the nurses with respect. She remembered experiencing feelings of disappointment when he married another doctor, even though Jasmine was happily married herself. But even after he was married, the two of them remained good friends.

Recently, however, their relationship had reached a new level. They often found themselves having lunch or coffee together, and Jasmine thought of it as the best part of her day. He was sweet and charming, and he made her feel good. Dr. Patel was becoming her escape from her mundane life.

The two of them, however, had crossed a line somewhere, and their flirtations had turned into an emotional bond. It made her feel guilty. She knew her husband Mark would never cheat, and just having the thought of wanting to be closer to Rakesh Patel made her feel bad. At the same time, she welcomed the excitement that her relationship with Rakesh gave her.

Rakesh complained about his wife to Jasmine. Jasmine knew his wife, and knew she was quite the terror, mistreating nurses and patients alike. It seemed that she wasn't any nicer to her husband. He said that they never had sex. Jasmine admitted that she barely had time for sex with her husband recently.

This morning, after work, Rakesh was going to pick her up so that they could go to her house. At her house, her husband would have already dropped the kids off at school on his way to work. They hadn't specifically discussed what they were about to do, but they both knew what it meant.

Rakesh told her where he would be parked in the hospital garage, and after a moment of panic, Jasmine found his car. She climbed into the passenger seat, and as soon as she got into the car, he kissed her. Getting up on her knees so that she could reach him better, Jasmine put her hands on his chest as they kissed passionately.

"I've been waiting a long time for this," Rakesh said.

"Me, too," said Jasmine.

Jasmine couldn't remember being so turned on. She could tell that her panties were already soaking wet with her juices. She couldn't wait until they could be naked together. She touched his groin, and felt his erection.

They couldn't get enough of each other. Jasmine didn't want to stop kissing him, and she would have been content to go on forever with her lips on his. But she couldn't stop thinking about what she had just touched. Dr. Patel had parked in a secluded part of the garage, so Kristin undid his belt, and freed his cock.

"Don't do that," Rakesh said breathlessly. "Someone might see us."

"Shh, we're okay here," Jasmine said. "Let me do this for you."

She put her mouth around the doctor's cock. It seemed to get even harder as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

"Oh my god," the doctor exclaimed. "Oh god." It had been a while since she had sucked anyone's cock, but it felt good to hear Rakesh so excited by her ministrations.

Just when it seemed like he was about to come, Rakesh pulled Jasmine's head off his cock.

"Wait," he said. "I can't do this."

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked.

"I can't do this to my wife and family," he went on. "Or to you and your husband."

Jasmine looked straight ahead, not knowing what to say. She felt deflated, even though she understood what he meant.

"Don't you feel guilty?" he asked her.

"Yes, I do," Jasmine replied. "But I really need this right now."

"I'm sorry," Rakesh said quietly. "But I just can't go through with it."

"Oh," Jasmine said. "Okay."

"You'll have to get out of the car," he said. "I have to go home."

Jasmine got out of the car, and the car nearly hit her as Rakesh sped away.

"Jesus, Rakesh," she shouted, even though she knew he couldn't hear her. "Thanks a fucking lot."

As she watched him drive away, Jasmine realized that her carpool had probably already left. As she trudged back toward the hospital, wondering what she was going to do to get home, she ran into Quinton, one of the orderlies who worked on her floor.

Quinton was a young African American guy who was regarded as a real player by the younger nurses. He was more than ten years younger than Jasmine, but that didn't stop him from flirting with her at every opportunity. Once she overheard him say to another orderly about Jasmine that "she definitely got that milkshake." She had no idea what that meant, but assumed it was something sexual.

"Wassup, Jasmine," Quinton said in his usual friendly manner.

"Hi Quinton," Jasmine replied, wearily.

"What up with you?" he asked, picking up on her bad mood.

"Oh, nothing," Krisitne said. "I just lost my ride home."

"I'll give you a ride," Quinton said.

On any other day, Jasmine wouldn't have taken him up on it, but she was too frazzled to think straight and too upset to think about ordering an Uber.

"Alright," she said. "Thanks."

Quinton wondered where this might lead. He had long been attracted to Jasmine. He had often admired the pretty woman's figure, and had thought to himself many times while working with her, "I'd like to hit that."

As they walked to his car, Jasmine noticed how large Quinton was. He was easily more than a foot taller than her five feet and three inches, and a lot wider. He was a lot wider than most men, and it wasn't fat. Quinton was all muscle.

On the ride home, Jasmine thought about how horny she was. Well, she was just going to have to take care of it herself, she thought. Mark had bought her a dildo, and although she was embarrassed to use it with her husband, she often used it when she was alone. Recently, she had been imagining that it was Dr. Patel's cock as she slid the large dildo in and out of her pussy.

In addition to being sexually frustrated, Jasmine felt the sting of being rejected by Rakesh. She was angry that he so abruptly decided unilaterally not to go through with their plan, and was so summarily dismissive of her, not even thinking of driving her home. The more she thought about it, the angrier she got.

She looked over at Quinton, who smiled at her. He has a nice smile, Jasmine thought, no wonder he has such success with the ladies. More than one young nurse had talked about wanting to be with him, and a couple had even admitted to having had sex with him. She remembered that Anna, a CNA, a certified nursing assistant, couldn't stop talking about how big his cock was.

Jasmine wondered, just exactly how big is it? After all the time fantasizing about Rakesh's cock, it had turned out to be fairly small, smaller than her husband's, and Jasmine consoled herself with the thought that it might not have been able to satisfy her.

Quinton was chatty as they drove, and Jasmine let him flirt with her, not batting away his advances like she usually did. After the earlier rejection, it felt good to get some positive male attention.

"Do you have love for orderlies, or only for doctors?" Quinton asked her.

"I don't have love for doctors!" Jasmine responded.

"I see you flirtating with 'em all the time," Quinton said.

"Is 'flirtating' even a word?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," Quinton said. "I see you cupcaking with the MDs, sashaying your ba-dinka-bink all the time."

"Cupcake? Ba-dinka-bink?" Jasmine giggled. "I'm not sure we're speaking the same language."

"Ba-dinka-bink is bootay," Quinton said. "You know bootay, for sure."

"Bootay I know," Kristen laughed. She touched him on the thigh as she said it, then instantly regretted it. She hoped he didn't get the wrong message.

"The MDs, they got the status, but us orderlies, we got the stature," Quinton said.

"I don't even know what you mean by that," Jasmine said.

"Let's just say that if a nurse were to take me up on my offer, she wouldn't be disappointed," Quinton said.

"Oh my god," Jasmine said, realizing what he meant by stature. "Brag much?"

"It ain't braggin' if it's true," he replied. "Now you thinkin', is it true?"

"No, I'm not," she replied.

"I just saw you look at my you-know-what," Quinton said.

"I did not!" Jasmine protested, but she had, in fact, just tried to check out his junk.

Quinton was surprised that the usually proper Jasmine was letting him engage her in this way. He thought, maybe I have a chance here.

"Hey, do you want me to come in?" he asked, hopefully as they drove into her driveway. Jasmine knew what that meant, and she didn't think she wanted to sleep with Quinton--as curious as she was about the size of his cock--but she was grateful for the ride home.

"Come in and have a cup of coffee," she offered. The last thing she wanted was to be thought of among the orderlies as a cold and unfriendly person. She could invite someone in for a cup of coffee without it going any further, couldn't she?

"Okay, I could use a cup," Quinton said, jumping on the opportunity to be alone with the pretty nurse.

As she unlocked the door, Jasmine worried that she was sending Quinton the wrong message by inviting him in. She wondered what Rakesh would think if she let Quinton fuck her. Hopefully, she thought, it would make him mad with jealousy.

Quinton could not believe his good fortune. The small nurse had always seemed to be beyond his reach, the type more interested in the doctors than other staff people lower on the totem pole. He also knew that she was older, but she still had a killer body that made his cock ache just by looking at her.

The house was empty. As Jasmine put on some coffee, they chatted about the goings on at the hospital. She started to make some breakfast. As she stood at the stove, she noticed Quinton standing behind her. Then, he had one hand on her shoulder, and the other hand on her other arm. Jasmine froze, not knowing what to do.

She turned around and he kissed her. Jasmine wasn't sure what she should do. She thought she should slap his face, but instead, she kissed him back. As they kissed, Quinton leaned over and turned off the burner on the stove.

As she embraced him, Jasmine realized how large Quinton was. He towered over her, and his massive torso was not only wide but heavily muscled. Just touching this man was sexually stimulating for the sex-starved woman.

As he pressed close to her, Jasmine couldn't ignore the large bulge under Quinton's scrubs. Quinton took her hand and put it on his groin. She rubbed the big man's cock through his pants, and it felt impossibly huge. Now she knew they had crossed the line, and it was going to be difficult to turn back.

Quinton gently steered her to her knees so that she was face to face with his groin. Jasmine wondered if she should tell Quinton she'd changed her mind, just as Rakesh had done to her. At the same time, she suddenly had an intense desire to see his cock. Without thinking, she pulled his pants down, freeing his cock. Before today, she had only seen one man's penis, but now she was seeing her second strange cock in an hour's time.

She was shocked to see the size of Quinton's cock. It was bigger than her husband's, and even larger than the big dildo that she had. She must have just stared at it for a while because Quinton started to pull her head toward it.

For the second time today, Jasmine had another man's cock in her mouth. This one felt different, it filled up her mouth completely. She could barely make her way halfway down the shaft.

"Oh baby, that's the shizzle," the young orderly sighed. "Eat that snickers bar, girl."

To Jasmine, there was something dangerous and forbidden about having the young man's cock in her mouth. She had always thought of him as a kid, although he was 29 now. The idea of sex with Rakesh had seemed safe and civilzed. Sucking on Quinton's cock was something beyond her wildest dreams, daring and edgy. Her friends would never believe her capable of such a thing.

"You enjoyin' that dark chocolate?" Quinton taunted her. "Shit, you a bobblehead fo sho, I didn't even know."

The way Quinton talked to her was turning Jasmine on. It was reawakening the sexuality she used to enjoy.

Quinton started working his cock in and out of her mouth. He held her head tight with his hands as he started pistoning faster in and out of her mouth. She tried to slow him down, but he wouldn't let up. Several times she gagged as his cock went too deep into her mouth.

He stopped abruptly and told her to take her clothes off. "I wanna see your naked body while you blow me," he said to her. Jasmine hesitated before she complied, remembering that she had put on a lace bra and a thong for Rakesh's benefit. Quinton whistled and shook his head as he watched her take off her scrubs to reveal her sexy underwear.

"Ooowee, that's hot," he said. "I always knew you were a hot mama."

Jasmine took a moment to let him take it all in. She was glad she wasn't wearing her usual grandma panties.

Quinton then said in a voice that suggested that it wasn't a request: "Now take off that sexy underwear, too."

Jasmine realized that she wanted him to see her naked. She knew she looked good, even at age 40, and wanted him to want her.

Getting naked had that desired effect on Quinton. He became like a wild animal, ravaging her mouth. As scary as it was, it turned her on to have him use her like this. Then she felt his cock tense up and become even more rigid. Quinton pushed past her gag reflex and forced his cock into her throat. She had never experienced that before. Her husband had once tried to force the dildo down her throat, but she couldn't take it.

Quinton continued to slide his cock in and out of her throat as he came. Some cum went down her throat, but her mouth was filled with his cum as well. There was so much cum that she felt like she was drowning in it. He pulled out of her mouth and watched her as she finished swallowing all of his cum.

When she looked up at him after swallowing, he put his cock back into her mouth.

"Clean me off," he said. "Lick it nice and clean." Jasmine could tell Quinton's attitude had changed. He was no longer the friendly orderly, but a more alpha male side of him was emerging.

"Fuck, that was good," he said. "I can't wait to see what your pussy is like."

"No," Jasmine said. "Wait a minute." She had thought that the blowjob would be the end of it.

But Quinton took her by the arm and dragged her toward the bedroom. Jasmine realized that it was inevitable, she was going to get fucked. The good thing was that she wanted it.

He flung her onto her bed, and got on top of her. She could see that his cock was starting to stiffen again. She yelped as he jammed a couple of fingers inside her.

"Damn," he said. "You're soaking wet."

"Take it easy," she said. "You're hurting me." Even Quinton's fingers were big and meaty.

"That's just a couple of fingers," he said. "Wait until you feel my dick inside you."

Quinton moved his head down to Jasmine's pussy and started licking her pussy. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had done that.

"Damn girl, you're wet," he said. "Did Dr. Patel already come inside you today?" He had seen her often with Dr. Patel, and assumed that they might be sleeping together.

Quinton's mention of Rakesh alarmed Jasmine. She wondered if he had seen them together earlier in the day.

"I'm not sleeping with Dr. Patel," Jasmine said. "We're just friends."

"Uh-huh, just like you and me are friends," Quinton laughed.

Quinton continued to minister to her orally until she was writhing with pleasure. As he positioned himself on top of her, she looked down to see that his cock was fully engorged once again. Even after having it in her mouth, she was surprised by the size of it. Jasmine worried that its massive size was going to do serious damage to her. She wondered if it could even fit inside her.

"You up for me smashing that?" he asked her, but before she could answer, his cock was entering her.

"Oh my fucking god!" she yelled out, as Quinton's cock stretched her tight little pussy.

"You're tight for a MILF," Quinton said, as he pushed in deeper.

"I think . . . that's as far as it can go," she panted. Jasmine tried to control her breathing, like she had been taught in her Lamase class. It wasn't comfortable having such a large thing inside her, but she was relieved that it didn't hurt.

pennylin
pennylin
263 Followers
12