Expect One Thing, Get Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, baby," Quinton said. "You're gonna take it all."

"Oh god!" Jasmine said as she felt it go in even deeper. She could tell from his tone of voice that he was not going to go easy on her. She braced herself for the onslaught.

"Get ready for the ride of your life, baby," he said, as started pumping in and out of her.

"Yes!" she said, as pleasure began to replace the discomfort. "Yes, fuck me!"

"Pretty little Jasmine, so prim and proper," Quinton said. "I always knew deep down you were a slut for mandingo."

His words shocked her, but as Quinton hammered into her rhythmically, Jasmine felt an intense pleasure that she had never experienced during sex before. Just a few minutes into it, she could feel herself already close to an orgasm.

"Uh-huh, get off on that black salami," he said to her, smirking as he saw the small Asian woman's face contort in pre-orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh," she whimpered with every thrust. Every now and then he would go in so deep that it made her groan with both pain and pleasure.

"Come on the gangsta dick," he urged, but Jasmine didn't need any urging. She came hard, gripping Quinton's cock with her tight pussy.

"Oh my god," she said, dissolving into a whimpering mess. "Oh god, you made me come." It was such a release for her that she felt like crying.

But he didn't come. Quinton kept fucking her, showing no signs of slowing down.

"Your husband ever fuck you like this?" he asked. The thought of her husband both shamed and stimulated her. How many times had he said that he wanted to see her fuck a Black man? She wondered what he would think if he could see her now.

"Answer me, girl," he pressed her. "You ever been fucked like this?"

Jasmine did not want to betray Mark any further by admitting that she had never felt anything like this. She also didn't want to give the arrogant son of a bitch the satisfaction he wanted.

"My husband fucks me like this all the time," she said, defiantly. "His cock is bigger than yours,"

"Oh man, now you just flexin'," Quinton scowled. "No way you'd be this tight if he was bigger than me."

"You're just a child," Jasmine scolded him. "You don't know anything about women."

Her words seem to set him off. She didn't think it was possible to get fucked any harder, but now he was slamming his massive cock deep into her with every thrust. Quinton brought his whole weight onto her as he fucked her, crushing her under his weight. He also put his hands around her throat.

"Wait," she said, in a panic. "You're choking me."

The speed and force of Quinton's pounding, together with a growing fear that she wasn't quite sure what the big man was capable of doing to her, suddenly and surprisingly gave Jasmine a second orgasm, an orgasm unlike anything she had experienced before. It shook her to her core, and she felt it all the way down to her toes. It reduced her to an almost animalistic state as if she had lost her mind.

"You feel me now?" Quinton taunted, listening to the petite woman scream in pleasure. Jasmine was making sounds she had never made before, but Quinton had heard them such sounds before from other women he had satisfied. "I'll ask you again, you ever been fucked like this?"

"Oh my god, no," she blubbered in submission. "No one's ever fucked me like this. Never, ever."

Quinton stopped, and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Jasmine felt bereft, and wanted his large cock back inside. He repositioned her so that she was on her hands and knees on the bed, and he put himself back into her pussy.

He gripped her hard by the hips so that he could hold her as he slammed into her doggy style. Jasmine was not ready for the forceful sex, and she came almost immediately.

"Oh my fucking god!" she shouted. "Oh my fucking god."

"You've got one fine ass," he said, continuing to slam into her from behind. Quinton loved the view of the nurse's ass, and her pussy felt impossibly tight to Quinton in this position. "This pussy can't be for real."

"Give it to me good," she said. "Stretch my tight little pussy." Something about sex with Quinton had taken away all of her inhibitions.

Quinton was a sex machine. He didn't seem anywhere close to coming. When he pulled out of her this time, Jasmine felt a sense of relief. She was worn out from the prolonged pounding. But Quinton laid on his back, and wanted her to climb on top.

"No, I can't," she protested. "I'm exhausted."

"Come on," he insisted. "Climb on the big man's dick."

Jasmine straddled him, and positioned his cock at her entrance. Even though it had been inside her already, she questioned whether it would fit inside her because it looked impossibly large. As she lowered herself onto his dick, she started to get turned on again.

When she lowered herself all the way down, she could feel his cock hit something inside her. She started out slowly, but eventually she found herself bouncing on his cock with full force until she came again.

After she came, Quinton flipped her onto her back and entered her again. She wondered how much longer he was going to fuck her. If it lasted much longer, she was pretty sure her pussy was going to be wrecked.

Kristen wrapped her legs around him, and met his thrusts with her hips. Pulling him close, she licked at his ear, and whispered: "Come for me, big boy." Her urging made him fuck her even harder. She didn't think it could be more intense, but now his thrusts felt like they might push her through the mattress.

Fortunately for Jasmine, she soon felt his cock become rigid, then pulse as he filled her pussy with his cum. Quinton grunted animalistically as he came before collapsing on top of her. His cock seemed to continue twitching even after Quinton had stopped moving.

"Oh, man," Quinton said, getting up and pulling his cock out of her. "That vajayjay was some kinda butta."

Jasmine was completely spent. She thought she could sleep for ten hours.

When she woke up, she was alone. It was two in the afternoon. She got up and showered, and cleaned up her room before her kids and her husband came home.

She was amazed by what she had done. She had started the day thinking that she was going to make love to the slim and genteel Dr. Patel and ended up having sex with someone who was the complete opposite. In the end, she wasn't unhappy with what happened. It was better this way, she thought. An affair with Rakesh would have just led to disappointment and regret. Sex with Quinton was amazing but it wasn't going to lead to anything, and she realized that she loved her husband, and wouldn't want anything to come between them.

Now, she had to decide--to confess or not? On one hand, Mark would be excited to hear about her having sex with Quinton. On the other, he might be upset about her betrayal. She thought it was probably for the best if she didn't tell him. But on the other hand, Jasmine thought that she had to find a way to let Rakesh know what she had done, because that bastard deserved to be made jealous.

12