Expecting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tenderly, Rebecca licked and nuzzled his stomach, looking up at him with eyes that shone with absolute adoration for both him and their cub.

"Oh, darling... It's all going to be okay. I know you like the belly too but that's just why we've got to enjoy it while we can, right? This is probably going to be a once in a lifetime experience for us... And our cub will be just fine when they are born, we'll look after them. And you'll be the best dad in the world to them."

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, I have been reading a lot of books..."

"Yes, but it's not about the books, sweety, it's about what you do with them."

Sitting up, she looked at him seriously, tapping and rubbing his stomach as she talked.

"This is serious, they need to know you're there for them. Work is important but they need someone there to play ball with them, to play with dolls, to learn to cook and how to ride a bike. Parents are so busy these days, they need to have them there with them. We have to always be there for them."

"Honey..."

Taking her paw, he brought it to his lips and kissed it, smiling warmly.

"We'll always be there for them."

It was not something, undoubtedly, that was at all up for negotiation as they relaxed in bed together, his paws on his stomach, keeping them safe even them. Yet it was only when Rebecca popped off to the bathroom that he murmured to their cub again, turning on the sound system for them and playing some lightly undulating classical music for them, all for their sensory development and pleasure.

"Little cub... We're going to make this a better world for you, just you wait. You're not going to want for anything."

He smiled, the cub shifting inside him without kicking as if they were responding.

"Yeah? You like that, sweety? Do you want me to turn the music up for you?"

They shifted again and he took that to be an affirmative, turning the dial - it was an old system that they kept in the bedroom, to be fair. Classical notes, violins, thrummed through the bedroom, the vibrations of sound pulsing lightly into his stomach as he rubbed and soothed, trying to imagine that his fingers were reaching right through his belly to the cub softly cradled within.

"Yes... Yes, we'll always be there for you. We'll always keep you safe. Anything you want, we will do for you. We will make this a world for you and make you fit for the world."

For there were responsibilities to being parents too that they were prepared for, the knowledge of the responsibility weighing on their shoulders one that they were more than willing to bear. They had made the choice and their cub would have the best of everything, stocked up on supplies as Jason entered the final stages of pregnancy, larger than ever as he wanted it all to continue forever and yet needed a break from it too. It was a strange juxtaposition of being needy for it to end and wanting all to last, to savour and linger in the essence of the experience, but something that he anticipated that all parents went through. And that made it a little easier for him too.

He curled up in a pile of blankets, ears slanted back as he rubbed his enlarged belly over and over again, unable to stop himself from marvelling at the new life within. They would have to come out soon and he would be right there to welcome them out into the world, cooing to them and tossing them in the air. But, as they were, they were tucked away inside his belly and Rebecca huddled in there with him, nuzzling and licking his stomach gently.

"So big...and warm..."

She murmured her love to their little one as she loved on his belly, stroking and teasing and running her fingers over his bellybutton. He chuckled lightly as it tickled but she could not help that she wanted to press her ear to his stomach just to imagine she could hear their cub gurgling away within. His fur was soft, so very soft, and he stroked Rebecca's head even as she adored his belly, fingers trailing lightly through his fur, which seemed to be growing more thickly and lusciously than ever before.

"I wish you could keep this belly forever."

Jason blushed to hear that but all he could do was roll up his T-shirt a little further again, letting her enjoy his belly before it was gone for good. It was temporary but a temporary that they would adore and remember forever as he patted and jiggled his belly for her, letting her see how big and full it was, heavy with cub. She blushed, not needing to say how much it turned her on, but that was for the afterglow of belly-loving when she knew right there and then that there was time for that at another time. She could adore his belly right then and there though for so much longer, nuzzling and licking even as the flesh bounced oh so very gently under her snout, Jason letting her do all she willed and more before things progressed, softly, to the boudoir and the closeness of romance.

He languished in baths, warming his huge baby belly in the warm water, easily protruding out of the water as a dominant feature. Rebecca even kept a picture of him in the bath in the special 'baby memories' book that she made up for him, his fur soaked and a goofy, happy smile plastered all over his face. It was full of little crafty bits and she sat beside the bath on a little stool as she helped him wash the bits that he could no longer reach, lovingly caring for him even as pregnancy grew more and more difficult. Even trimming the claws on his hind paws was something that she undertook as an act of long, soaping up his fur and teasing her fingers through it just for another light squeeze and jiggle of his lusciously swollen baby belly, wanting to experience it all just as much as him.

Ah, they were the best kind of parents wanting their baby but treasuring each and every moment leading up to the birth too. And wasn't that just what pregnancy was all about?

*

Waddling, Jason shifted his weight from one side to the other, his huge belly looking out of place on his otherwise moderate frame. Overdue for giving birth, everyone was on baby alert and he'd been asked to stay home from work - on paid leave, of course - so that he was more comfortable. It was no mistake at all that people in the office with him didn't really know what to do with a male who was pregnant but, well, they would have sent a female home too if they had seen her in such obvious discomfort, the mere act of sitting something that put too much pressure on entirely the wrong parts of his body.

"Unnff..." He moaned, although it was not the good kind of moan. "Come on, little guy, you've got to come out eventually!"

They still didn't know whether they were having a vixen or a tod cub but they would soon find out as Rebecca giggled, standing up on her toes behind him and pressing herself sensually up to his back, entirely naked.

"Come on, sweety... I'll help you."

She'd been reading all those books and tweets that said that sex could help induce labour and, well, it was not as if Jason was going to complain about getting a little more pleasure by any means! Kissing him softly, she laid him back on the bed and rode him, his shaft plunging up deeply inside her with every downfall of her hips, rolling and grinding, although she was every mindful of the rise of his stomach. In such a position, she had to be exceptionally careful not to overly bump or jostle it, fat and ready to give birth, but her paws swept over the huge round, lovingly caressing. She just couldn't keep her paws off him, anticipating what was to come, although even she would be sad to see his belly go, disappearing back into the smoothness of skin and flesh and fur, all of which was sweet too but...there would be something missing there in its absence. Even when he was lying down, the difference in the shape of him to a female was evident, her paws sweeping over, smoothing his fur down in the direction that it grew in, softening and soothing.

"So..."

But she had her lips on his shaft as she, very gently, took him into her mouth, pleasing the one who had done so much for her over the course of the last nine months. Oh, she simply had to show him how much he meant to her and one little bit of sensuality would serve them well if it could even induce labour! Jason grunted and tried to get his hind paws under him but scrabbling like that only scuffed up the bed sheets and he groaned deeply, tongue lolling out over his lips, helpless and softly at the mercy of his wife as she suckled his turgid length into her hot, wet muzzle.

"Ohhh..."

Yet a groan was not a sign that labour was coming and she whimpered around him, letting the vibrations travel deeper into his cock, sensually. He could not help but shiver, trying to grip something, anything, but his paws instinctively found his belly once again, holding it lightly as large as it was, the cub within twisting and kicking, bumping out the sides of his stomach. So active... Was it their time to come out at long last?

Alas, her giving him an orgasm right then and there and lovingly drinking down every drop of seed did not induce labour and Rebecca helped Jason dress again, grunting and groaning all the while.

"My knees are too sore," he said, grumbling as his ears slanted sadly out to the sides. "How long will it be until they're out?"

"I know, sweety, I know," she cooed gently, using a belt to just about hook his trousers in place, special ones with an elastic waist that he still preferred the added security of a belt with. "But a walk will do you good. I'm sorry, they'll be here soon, okay? Everything will be right again soon, don't worry, sweety."

She was good to him even as he grouched and, really, he couldn't be blamed for that as he waddled with her down the road, sunshine glancing off his red fur. The park was glorious in the late summer sunshine, autumn lingering and nosing at the corner, the tempting lick of it in the air, and even Jason smiled a little, the weight of his stomach seeming a little lighter now that he was out in the air with her. It was not all fresh, of course, being in the city, but it was the best he was going to get until they had a white or red fox cub in their arms, held close and warm, perhaps on their very first holiday together as a family.

Ah, there were so many memories to make still and the little one inside him was exceptionally active, Jason protectively putting his paws on his stomach as they kicked and squirmed, pressing down on his bladder yet again as they shifted. Soon, they'd force him to waddle to the public bathroom, which would be an endeavour in itself, but he'd enjoy the warmth of the sun on his fur until then, the eyes on him not even bothering him at all anymore, as long as he had his sweet vixen by his side.

The familiar tinkle of an ice cream van rolled up as they paused beside the pond, ducks quacking and shaking their tail-feathers, mallards angling for bread or other treats that were now deemed suitable to feed to ducks at the park. Didn't they say that bread or something wasn't very good for them anymore? Ah, well, they all seemed well enough in themselves, although Rebecca made a mental note to bring them some seeds and greens too next time. They'd be getting hungry again as the seasons turned and she liked to do what she could for them in the colder months. But they'd come back then with a little bundle of joy in their arms, wrapped up safe and warm.

The dog in the ice cream van smiled out at his customers, children flocking to him, jumping to be first. Catching Jason's eye, Rebecca smiled.

"Do you want an ice cream?" Her eyes lit up with mischief, ears perking. "They say it's good for the baby..."

Even Jason rolled his eyes.

"And just where, my dear, did you hear that?"

"Oh..." Rebecca scuffed the toe of her shoe across the pavement, looking too innocent to be believed. "Some article or the other... Do you want one or not?"

It was not a question that he had to answer as she already had the money in paw and the only question really was which one he was going to have. Umming and ahhing as she selected hers swiftly, the ice cream dog in the van waited impatiently, a scoop poised in his paw as if he was set to launch it at the rub of ice cream that was to be chosen the very moment that Jason enunciated just what he wanted.

"I want... Hang on..."

He wrinkled up his nose, twisting and trying to fight it off, the stir of arousal that the act brought a lingering memory of sweet times between him and his mate. A sneeze had to come and he rubbed his ear, trying to stave it off for a moment while everyone waited on him, and yet it was coming whether he liked it or not and the flash of light across his eyes and muzzle screwed him over, forcing it from him. No matter how much he wrinkled his muzzle up and tried to fight it off, it was well on its way and he half-hunched, legs braced and bent a little, trying to balance the act of being heavily pregnant with dealing with another bodily function entirely.

"I... Ah... Ah... Choo!"

It exploded from him as he jerked forward, eyes snapping wide and mouth gaping. That wasn't a normal sneeze. That wasn't a normal sneeze at all. No, it had felt normal but something was different as he instinctively tried to turn back to the oh so very important task of ordering ice cream, sunshine beating down on his shoulders as his stomach and guts seemed to twist, pulse pounding dully against his eardrums.

Ta-dum, ta-dum, ta-dum.

"I... Uh..."

Yet, he never did tell the ice cream dog what he wanted. A wet sensation spread through his trousers, his crotch, and he jerked his head down, jaw dropping as he reeled. He could not have described the sensation that came over him right then and there, something shifting and resettling as the little one inside him, finally, became quiet and still, settling for the main event that they had already been waiting nine months for.

No...

Yes!

"Jason?"

Rebecca gaped, paws flying to her mouth, the ice cream cone in her paw flying off, forgotten, to splat on the ground. Someone shrieked and a bystander rushed up, asking over and over again if they needed help, if they needed to call someone, as the fluid rushed softly down Jason's legs, soaking both his trousers and his fur in a slick, pouring deluge. Their eyes met, paws in each other's, even though they could not have said quite when they'd grasped each other, needing that comfort and stability as the ground seemed to rock and tilt beneath their hind paws.

"The baby's coming!"

And then everything really did change, the rush to the hospital not at all like either of them had expected. But that was all okay as they came together as husband and wife, working together for the betterment of their little one, hastening to bring them into the world even as they threatened to linger behind, too warm in the seclusion of Jason's belly to want to come out. The contractions drew his belly tighter than ever too as she rushed him to the hospital, trying her best not to break any speed limits or driving laws in the course of it, frazzled with their overnight delivery bag hastily shoved into the backseat, knowing that time was of the essence, especially with a pregnancy like her husband's.

A C-section delivery was the only way that it could be done safely for a fur like Jason, the little one needing to find a way out of him even as his body tried to contract and push something out, wanting to go through what it had been primed for over the course of the last nine months. And nine long months were a long time to go with the weight of that belly, the weight of new life rising up within him. Rebecca held his paw through the operation, whispering to him over the clamour of the hospital, the delivery, how much she loved him, how beautiful their cub was going to be. He may not have had the lovely, huge belly anymore - well, not after a little while of labour - but that was alright for the young couple, for they knew one thing and that was all that would matter again, going forward.

Life was never going to be the same again.

Their cub squealed and squalled in their arms, a fine, strong fox cub with pure white fur and blue eyes that opened a few minutes after birth, wanting to suckle. And that was where the mother stepped in, lovingly taking him to her breast as Jason rested, the three of them snuggling close. The wonders of modern medicine truly were wonderful, the hormones and injections that had so very easily allowed her to lactate, but they weren't thinking of that right then as they were, finally, left along to get to know their cub, cradling her close as she was introduced to the world.

"Daisy."

And Daisy she was.