Expecting & Expectations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, with great difficulty, Kelsey pulled herself off the seat. She looked at Jane through heavily-lidded eyes.

"I've... I'd better go take a shower, get the stickum off myself" she said uncertainly. "You'd... best wait here, I think. I'm not feeling very in control, Janie."

Jane nodded. "You go, Kels. I'll clean up..."

Kelsey nodded and walked away slowly, almost in a daze. One she had turned the corner, Jane leaned down against the marble of the kitchen island, her face in her hands, breathing deeply.

What... the... hell... was happening?

***

Kelsey was letting the jets of the shower massage her scalp and inundate her body while she breathed deeply, trying to compose herself. While a cold shower might have made more sense in terms of banishing the horny demons that were coursing through her, she found that cold showers tended to make her cranky now that she was pregnant. She'd read that they weren't bad for the baby, they just weren't enjoyable for her.

She hugged her hands to her chest as the water cascaded over her. It felt so good, although she was acutely aware that she missed having her sister in the shower with her. Her hands roamed over her breasts and she sighed in pleasure. She loved this master shower in her parent's suite, because there were jets on three of the walls in addition to the detachable overhead shower. She smiled as she thought of the way she (and no doubt Jane) would use the jets to get off when they were younger.

Her arms continued to hold her breasts, but subtly slid down the soft skin, to expose her nipples to the jets, which now pattered on them. She smiled and hummed at the stimulation, enjoying the tingle it gave her. Granted, she was already horny as fuck thanks to her sister's antics, but she couldn't really blame Jane. They'd been goofing around and doing sexy shit constantly together. Hell, they even sucked that store clerk's dick together!

Even for the two of them, this was strange. Sure, they'd seen one another have sex and fought naked when they were younger, but this weekend they seemed to be breaking all kinds of boundaries, for reasons she couldn't rationally explain to herself. Was it just because they were both lonely?

She didn't know what to think, really. At least Jane, in her perverted wisdom, had come with a bag full of toys to get herself off with. Kelsey, of course, was too busy being bent out of shape to trouble herself about pleasure and brought none. So she was thankful on that level- at least there were toys to go around while they both stayed here.

Which didn't explain sharing the same toys or licking each other's cum off them.

Kelsey wasn't into girls. At least, she never had been, not seriously. Oh, sure, when she was younger, she had practiced kissing and even groped some boobs with some school friends and even her sister, but this was something completely different. It was hard to claim you weren't into girls when you were sucking on their tits and squirming around one another and climaxing together.

Good Lord, she'd even fucked Janie with a vibrator to help her get over her sickness. Was it sisterly love and concern at work here?

***

Jane couldn't help but admit she was horny. True, she was usually at leastsomewhathorny when she was awake, but this was one of those aching desires to cum. Not just cum, but to have sex, to fuck and be made to cum.

She had put a tea towel over the corner of the counter and held it down with her hands while gently leveraging her body against it, pressing her wet pussy into the protected corner and began humping herself against it. The familiar tingles and tendrils of pleasure began to work their way through her. She'd humped this very counter corner endless times when she was younger, sometimes because it's where Kelsey sat when they were up here and it seemed like putting one over on her older, brighter sister.

But the normal thrill and tingling delight that accompanied the naughty act were fading from her. Her eyes were closed, but she frowned as she rubbed her clit a little harder, feeling the corner parting her pussylips, trying to ramp up her enjoyment, but it seemed to be ebbing away.

She wished Kelsey was there with her to see...

***

Kelsey thought about the kissing they'd been doing- it wasn't just affectionate sibling kisses and they sure as hell weren't practicing like they had when they were younger. Yes, there was affection, but that wasn't what she was feeling when her tongue was tangling with her sister's.

She thought about Jane's tongue on her nipples, swirling around them and her teeth gently biting and tugging. The pressure of the jets on her skin was high enough that her own arms and hands were tingling and didn't quite feel like her own. She imagined Janie's hands caressing her. She sighed as she remembered the loving kisses her sister placed on her belly, cooing and talking to her nephew.

Kelsey brought her forearm up to her lips and pressed them against the soft skin of the underside, pretending it was Janie's belly, begging for her kisses. She could almostfeelJanie's hands caressing her ass cheeks, giving them playful squeezes...

Her eyes snapped open as she realized her fingers were inside her pussy. She'd begun masturbating while thinking of her sister.

Kelsey leaned her head against the wall, trying to regain her composure and conflicted about what to do. She wanted to cum, badly, she could feel how horny she was. But... all she could think of was Janie. Was that wrong?

And could she justify cumming and leaving Janie out of it? They'd cum together side-by-side plenty of times since they arrived here and even helped one another cum on occasion. And Janie came earlier without her, but only because Kelsey had been sleeping and she didn't want to wake her sister. She was being considerate.

She bit her lip, her palm clamped over her pussy tightly, fingers waiting for a command, any command. Now that she'd caught herself, why was she so hesitant about cumming? Did she feel guilty about Janie not being with her?

She began to slowly cool down the water.

***

Jane was sitting on her stool at the counter, lost in thought. She had stopped trying to make herself cum and just sat quietly, staring off into space. She was completely oblivious to Kelsey coming up behind her. She older girl reached around and grasped her sister's breasts suddenly, giving them a good squeeze.

Jane yelped and leapt off the stool, whirling around to gape at Kelsey, her eyes wide with shock and body trembling. As Kelsey laughed, Jane slapped a hand over her pussy in panic and dashed over to the sink, scrambling up onto it and plunking her ass over the stainless-steel basin before exhaling and shivering in relief as she began to pee.

"Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the donkey!" she hissed, her eyes flashing accusingly as she glared at her sister. "You literally scared the piss out of me, Kels! Another half second and I would've pissed on the floor! My muscles down there are random at the best of times right now! Dammit!"

"Serve you right for dumping your smoothie on me, whore," Kelsey said sweetly, sauntering over to her sister and smiling slyly. "Guess we're even."

"The fuck we are," Jane grumped, her initial panic draining out of her with her pee. "I cleaned you up after, I somehow doubt you're gonna offer to do the same."

"Well you've got that right," Kelsey agreed, still smiling insufferably, and enjoying Jane's discomfiture. "Are you still peeing, woman?"

"Yes," Jane muttered sullenly. "It sounds impossible, but my damn bladder seems to have tripled in size since I got knocked up. If I don't go thirty times a day, I have two marathon pee sessions a day and they take forever. I'm like some sort of goddamn piss-camel."

"Love that imagery," Kelsey giggled, now feeling a tiny bit of remorse for frightening her sister, but only a tiny bit. Standing in front of Jane, she pulled her legs apart gently and took her sister's hands, putting them on the underside of her swollen belly, making her lift it and exposing Jane's pussy to her gaze. "Wow..."

"You're watching me take a fright piss?" Jane asked, somewhat bewildered.

"Least I can do after causing it." Kelsey replied, strangely enjoying watching her sister pee. She hadn't ever had a fetish like that before.

"Oh, but I couldn't watch you earlier?" Jane groused, shivering as she continued to pee involuntarily.

"Literally, no," the older sister answered, still staring. "My titanic ass was down on a toilet seat with my belly in the way. I never could've made it up onto the sink they way you just did in time, I would have just baptized the floor if you'd scared me."

"I'll keep that in mind, you slut," Janie sighed, finally calm. "Was your shower okay?"

"Yeah, I guess," Kelsey replied, hoping she didn't sound reticent. "I just needed some me time to adjust, you know?"

"Oh,me time, was it?" Jane asked, leering. "I know what that's code for."

"Not really," Kelsey admitted, not wanting to lie. "I... almost did, caught myself doing it, in fact, but then I realized I felt like a selfish cunt for doing it without you being there."

Jane's eyes widened. "Did you... Kels, did you just say 'cunt'?"

Kelsey shrugged. "'s how I felt."

Her sister's eyes dropped. "That's what you must have thought of me when you saw me this morning, getting off on the dildo in the bathroom without you."

"No," Kelsey said warmly, now standing up and smiling warmly at the blonde, putting her hand on Jane's cheek. "You were being considerate and letting me sleep. Can't be mad about that."

"Well, I tried to fuck the corner of the counter while you were upstairs," Jane confessed. "Couldn't do it either, felt wrong not having you around."

Kelsey giggled. "Clearly some habits never change, you beautiful little whore." She helped Jane down off the sink once she was done and reached behind her to turn on the water, her body pressing to Jane's. As the water blasted, they stayed pressed together, looking into one another's eyes. They reached up and put their hands on one another's arms, caressing and squeezing gently.

"Maybe... maybe now that you're back, we could, y'know, finish up?" Jane asked tentatively.

"I'd like that," Kelsey said, nodding and smiling. "The cold water at the end of my shower just lulled the horny demons into a nap, they sure aren't gone. What should we do? Your choice."

Jane sighed happily, relieved that Kelsey had said yes to her suggestion. "We could... ooh, how about the hot tub? There's one jet that makes me cum so fucking hard. Let's use the jets and cum!"

"Okay, but not too long," Kelsey said, smirking. "Too much whirlpool time isn't good for Ben and Kaylee, you know."

"I know, I know," Jane sighed, rolling her eyes. "But a little bit won't hurt them. Long enough to cum, anyways."

Kelsey wrapped her arms around her sister and kissed her lovingly. Jane kissed her back, shivering at how much she enjoyed this. It was so wrong, but she was almost beyond caring. Their lips locked in a loving kiss, their breasts squashed together, bellies pressed, it was a kind of heaven she couldn't readily explain but didn't want to give up, either.

She took her sister's hand and led her out of the kitchen and toward the deck where the whirlpool awaited them.

***

"This is a pretty good buildup..." Kelsey sighed as she knelt in the hot tub, leaning forward and resting her arms on the seat, the front of her body submerged beneath the churning water. One of the jets was pulsing and pounding her breasts while she bit her lip and squirmed her ass back against Jane's, who was kneeling in the opposite direction, The sister's slithered their wet ass cheeks together sensuously, trembling in pleasure at the contact.

"Mmmmm, got that right," Jane breathed, lost in the sensation. She loved having the jets on her breasts, not as much as on her pussy, but she was so into being ass-to-ass with Kelsey right now that she was not thinking about it. "Gnnnnnn, I love your ass, Kels."

"I'm rather partial... to yours too, slut..." Kelsey managed to say, resisting the urge to push back harder and harder. They were squirming asses until they wanted to fuck the jacuzzi jets and cum together. She could feel their legs, touching one another, slowly sliding them backward toward one another.

The circular, undulating motions accompanied a steady backwards press into one another, even if it was unconscious. Their shins slid along one another in opposite directions, but both girls could hardly notice. The tips of Kelsey's long, dark curly hair was dragging through the bubbling water around her flushed face, concealing her glazed expression as she ground her ass against her sister's. Jane was craning her neck back, her mouth open as she gazed up at the stars.

Their cheeks parted one another as they pressed and their pussies touched suddenly, making both girls gasp unexpectedly and pull away slightly, asses still pressed and squirming, but not quite that close.

"I need to cum now, Kels!" Janie panted, slowly turning around to face into the tub and waiting for her sister to do the same, as they'd agreed. They knelt on all fours in the center, their shoulders and heads above water while they wiggled around to find the jets they would use. Jane had a particular one, but they all felt good to Kelsey.

"Okay, there's Julio," Jane breathed, feeling the jet she wanted now battering her womanhood. She opened her eyes and found Kelsey face to face with her, mere inches apart. Completely on instinct, the sister pressed their lips together, kissing deeply. They both moaned as the jets massaged their pussies. Tongues began to tangle, hands creeping forward to grip one another.

"Nnnnn, this is what I needed," Kelsey murmured through the kiss. "Now that you're here, I can cum."

"It's too bad... it has to be fast," Janie gasped, running her tongue over her sister's teeth and lips. "Maybe... after Kaylee and Ben are born?"

"Yes," Kelsey panted, catching Jane's lower lip between her teeth and tugging, making her groan. "We can do that all we like, darling. Yes, we can..."

"God, I'm gonna cum so hard right now," Jane whimpered, feeling the tremendous orgasm building, and not daring to prolong. "You gonna cum?"

"Yes!" Kelsey rasped, desperate to cum with Jane. Their tongues tangled hungrily as they each pressed back against the jets as much as they could and remain in contact. They wailed into one another's mouths as the mutual orgasm washed over them, unreal bliss spreading through them. Jane felt like her limbs were dissolving and floating away on wings of delight. Unreal colours swirled behind her eyes.

Why was cumming with her sister so damned amazing?

Their liplock ended as the orgasm ebbed, the sisters panting heavily while trying to remain on all fours, their limbs threatening to buckle under them. They finally both nudged forward, leaning their foreheads on one another's shoulders for support.

"Fuck..." Jane whispered, still trembling. "Gotta... gotta sit..."

She wearily sat back on her haunches and then struggled into a sitting position, little more than her head above the water. She squirmed around and allowed Kelsey to sit like her, facing one another. They then moved forward into one another until their breasts and bellies pressed, hugging each other in what could only be described as exhaustion.

"God," Kelsey sighed, nuzzling against Jane's neck and shoulder. "We can't... stay long, but I'm too tired to get out. I'll collapse and drown."

"Ditto," Jane agreed, comforted by her sister's embrace. "I love you, Kels."

"I love you too, slut," Kelsey replied, drawing a tired giggle from her sibling. They looked into one another's eyes and then kissed again, enjoying a perfect intimate moment. Jane then kissed her way along Kelsey's cheek, down her neck and her shoulder, finally stopping when she encountered the water.

Kelsey smiled and broke the embrace so that she could kneel up again, her breasts breaking the surface to expose themselves to her sister. Jane happily squeezed the proffered soft globes and began kissing them before swirling her tongue around a nipple and then sucking on it. Kelsey sighed and Jane's head gently, loving the intimacy.

"Jesus, you're leaking like an old faucet," Jane giggled, biting the nipple gently, as if she were trying to stop the flow. "We need to milk you, sis."

"I see you're doing no better," Kelsey quipped, smirking and giving her sister's breast a squeeze. Jane was indeed leaking, just like herself. Orgasms seemed to make them both lactate. Oh well, they had their plan for that. "But if we're gonna take care of it, we'd better get out and head to a bathroom."

"Yeah, yeah." Jane sighed, not liking the interruption but understanding the necessity of it. She allowed Kelsey out first, giving her suddenly exposed behind a caress and then a light smack, causing her sister to squeak and then give her a pointed look over her shoulder.

"Whore." Kelsey muttered, helping the blonde out of the tub. In spite of the crisp air, they didn't use towels but simply hustled inside, giggling as they held hands. They closed the door to the deck and laughed, hugging one another close before continuing on their way. The trek took them through the spacious living room, where Kelsey pushed Jane onto the huge, plush couch and began tickling her. The younger girl whooped with laughter, trying to get away or tickle back.

"Stop, you slut!" she squealed, wheezing in laughter, face going red. "You're gonna make me pee!"

"Oh, Idareyou to," Kelsey replied, smiling evilly and continuing to tickle her sister. "On dad's favourite couch. He paid a fortune for this thing and he loves it."

"I know, I know!" Jane gasped, struggling to get away and also control her bladder. "I'm gonna die! Stop, whore! Augh!"

"But I'm not done," Kelsey stated emphatically. She was somewhat ticklish, but nearly as much as Jane, something she had always used to her advantage. When they were younger, she would tickle her relentlessly, but sometimes miscalculated and ended up getting a punch, which led to a fight, torn clothes, bruises and awkward explanations.

She took Jane by the hair, bunching it in her fist, making the blonde girl groan in delight. Kelsey pulled her off the couch and dragged her to another couch, which she pushed her on before straddling her to keep Jane pinned down. They were both panting from their exertions as they stared into one another's eyes.

She couldn't lay down on Jane in this position, their distended bellies interfering, so she crawled around until she was kneeling on the couch behind her sister's head, looking down at her. Kelsey then bent over, her face hovering over Jane's. They smiled as they stared into one another's eyes before she leaned down and kissed Jane. She then moved forward slowly, pressing her lips against the neck, shoulder, and collarbone of her sister, feeling Jane do the same. She arrived at Jane's breasts, which were indeed swollen and glistening at the nipple with her milk.

"We need to go upstairs to do this," she purred as she ran her tongue over a nipple before beginning to suck gently, delighting in the salty-sweet taste that flowed over her tongue. "Can't stay here."

"I know," Jane murmured, giving Kelsey's breasts the same treatment, caressing them while she sucked on the nipples. "Definitely have to go upstairs. Oh, God..."

They kissed, fondled and sucked on one another for several more seconds before Kelsey reluctantly disengaged from the nipple she was enjoying, kissing her way down Jane's midriff until she found her belly. She planted kisses all over it, whispering to her niece, who was kept from her by mere inches of skin, tissue, and weeks of waiting.